First Time

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by qtaz57, Apr 29, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. qtaz57

qtaz57 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    I have been locked since Sunday, this is my first time and she says she wants 2 weeks and if I deserve it I will get a release then. Do you think this is to much or to little to start off with. Consider this I'm a college student who was used to 3 orgasms a day (usually 1 BJ & 1 vagina & 1 anal.) I know my balls are absolutely enormous right now, she hasn't slowed down our time spent on sex but now im the one performing oral sex more and she stops anytime I get close. but anyway do you think this is a good time frame?

2. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    I'm in college and would normally masturbate anywhere from three to five times a day. I would say anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks is a good starting point, especially if she's still teasing you constantly. What state do you go to college in?
    Good luck!

3. qtaz57

qtaz57 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm in Kentucky, and it will probably be more like 3 weeks I seem to forget myself and try to touch her without permission a lot, & she can either add time or spank me so I believe I'll have to wait longer. Thnx. I found one website that said anything less than a month for the first time is a mistake because it doesn't brake the male's hope down enough has one heard of this?

4. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    is this the metal one?

If so, i would have Her do an unlock inspection at intervals, like 2 days, 5 days, week..., to make sure the fit is ok, also to see if you are allergic to the metal. This does not mean you are keep unlocked for a period of time, just a quick look around then back in lock up. You wouldn't like to explain to the doctor why you have a rash down there, would you?

5. qtaz57

qtaz57 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes its the metal one and I will advise her of this, but everyday so far for about an hour or more she has handcuffed me and unlocked me to play with my penis and suck on it and edge me, so I think we would notice while it was off during these times. And i want to get one of the cb models but their so expensive on a college budget.

6. qtaz57

qtaz57 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well I messed up, she left me unlocked after a almost 2 hour tease session and we cuddled and feel asleep well when we woke up I had leaded pre-cum (my penis was pressed up against her amazing ass while we slept) all over her favorite underwear she was pissed and said "my release date has been changed to whenever she wants and thats not anytime soon" This not knowing the date thing is killing me at least I used to have day to look forward to now it feels like ill never get out.

7. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    first let me say congradulations to you for being lock in chasttiy so nice ot hear of young people taken the road to chastity

no 2 weeks is not to long for you to be lock an then release for some sex play

8. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    You are going to leak pre cum pretty much all the time so you need to explain this to her - it isnt something you can actually help when you are chaste - locked up or not. Punishing you for that is a bit unreasonable in my view and she's going to need to get used to it.

Good luck

9. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    two weeks is good start for you,you can increase it as you go along maybe up to month at one time will be good also
    kepe up the oral that is the only pleasure you will get till you are unlock probiding you do it well

10. Boytoy2

Boytoy2 Junior Member

Local Time:
    first time clean up

maybe you should do some cleanup when you make a mess and maybe save your self some time.

11. tomfucker

tomfucker Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm not lucky enough to have a girlfriend to watch over me ;_; Though with my sick mind pay no attention....

Why not take a rubber glove with a rubber band to tie it to your chastity. That way when you leak you have a filled up glove :D

Your girlfriend then can think of other devious ways of using your juices.....

Great job on going on for over 2 weeks. Gives me hope that I can go as long as you one day :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice