How long can a man safely go without an orgasm?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Yearning1, May 30, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Yearning1

Yearning1 Active member

Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    I'm very curious about the answer to this. I hope it's not long. I worry my partner hopes it's a long time.

nubbin likes this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    I don't think there is really any need to cum at all, at least physically. i suspect many here have gone a long time without one. i've done more than 5 months and only relented due to mental concerns. i'd say, let your partner decide.

3. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:
    You realize it is a sex organ for reproducing purposes. I think it can go quite sometime without an orgasm. Just seems that males enjoy masturbating & fornication and frequently. Years ago that is why men were castrated for using it for rape and such. Then chastity devices were invented to try to control the urge. So if I had to say it can go for infinity if necessary.

MistressS

4. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    The body will start to move things out in time - by wet dream or when peeing

Trapped, nubbin, Guest 3972 and 3 others like this.
  5. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    An orgasm isn't needed to drain the testicles. Some Dommes use prostate milking and other techniques to harvest semen while at the same time denying an orgasm.

In my case it is either an orgasm or ruined one.

Isn't the point of FLR and chastity to give up control over orgasms.

6. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    It is not needed some of us has had vasectomy done so your balls never release anything anymore. But you still get the sensation but can’t make anyone pregnant. So I agree with MistressS you can go for ever without one. Like the rest said you will pee out any old fluid you do not need.

sis_nikki, nubbin, Tamed Male and 2 others like this.
  7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    This is 100% correct.

I faced a urologist with these questions. She stopped me immediately when I equated gentle emissions that kept me aroused with forceful ejaculations that puts me into a refractory period. She was kind and empathetic. Of course It seems important to guys, she said. But no, I didn’t need climaxes. My orgasms aren’t necessary. I can live denied indefinitely. My balks won’t burst kept teased, and I certainly don’t need to spurt and twitch.

Your body will spontaneously expel semen if it’s been a while. Nocturnal emissions, with urination and bowel movements will keep your healthy.

Prostate milking was not even regarded as necessary when I asked a second urologist. He said just get exams when I hit the right age. I got this in writing.

I don’t know what I expected. I knew the answer. I wanted confirmation. My wife already knew. I conveyed we had a good and fun sex life without my orgasms. I only received support. I got no excuses to escape tease and denial.

I didn’t mention chastity. I wonder if my piercing hole was regarded and noted.

soforo, sis_nikki, Inksters and 17 others like this.
  8. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    I wonder what kinds of mental concerns you faced and when they became unbearable. I am without an orgasm for 2 and a half months with no hope for a soon release. I am incredibly horny all the time, but the level of frustration is more or less constant. I wonder if it may get worse in the following weeks / months?

nubbin and Maid Denise like this.
  9. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    For me i began to doubt if i would ever climax again and if so how would it affect my image as a male. Even though i'm fem inclined, orgasms and releases are a way of validating your viability. I could feel my sub tendencies increasing the longer i went, and wasn't sure i was ready to fully abandon sexual releases. Not sure if you will face similar doubts as everyone is different. Good luck and enjoy, as it seems you are no longer in control.

sis_nikki, Inksters, tvalex and 4 others like this.
  10. Yearning1

Yearning1 Active member

Local Time:
    My partner was happy to hear so many answers implying a man can have no orgasms. I think that's her ultimate aim for me. I'm worried now.

Danny15, sis_nikki, nubbin and 5 others like this.
  11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Forever. It's not a vital function

12. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    By the time any long term health problems from orgasm denial could develop you will have long forgotten that orgasm denial could be the cause.

nubbin, Chester S and Guest 2684 like this.
  13. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Yes, fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on one's perspective), the word is that male orgasms are not physically necessary. As others have stated, the body will absorb or spontaneously release unused semen. As for prostate concerns, the medical evidence of a need for milking is inconclusive, from the latest reports I've heard of.

FWIW, I have not been allowed a full orgasm in 4-1/2 years now, and it has been 18 months since my last ruin. Since then, nothing. I am having some age-related prostate issues (enlarged, not cancer) but my urologist assured me that this has nothing to do with frequency or lack of orgasms or release. He has told me orgasms are not essential for my "male plumbing" health.

No orgasms and mental/emotional health, that is another issue! That will vary individual to individual. It has been rough at times for me, but fortunately i have a Mistress to whom i am quite devoted. i am happiest when i can please her, so if she wants it locked with no orgasms, that is more important to me. Still, i do get a little crazy sometimes. LOL.

sis_nikki, Inksters, nubbin and 5 others like this.
  14. Mistress Janie

Mistress Janie Long term member

registered nurse
    Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    #14 Mistress Janie, May 31, 2021
    Last edited: May 31, 2021
    I learned long ago that the best way to keep my sub-hubby docile and willing to obey my orders is to keep him constantly horny and sexually frustrated. Depriving him of orgasms definitely accomplishes that.
    I agree completely. Many men seem to believe, or perhaps want we women to believe, that regular orgasms are necessary to preserve their physical health. This is false, I know of no medical evidence to support it. As others have said here, when deprived of orgasms the male body will naturally relieve any pressure built up in the prostate or balls by internal absorption and/or leaking. My sub-hubby has not been permitted a full orgasm for over 14 months now and he is as healthy as ever.:)

15. Yearning1

Yearning1 Active member

Local Time:
    I shouldn't have asked this question. And I really shouldn't have read the answers to my partner. :(

Tarknassus, sis_nikki, nubbin and 9 others like this.
  16. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:03 AM

Sorry to contradict you but your evidence of your husbands presumed health is anecdotal. There are several studies. I’ll start with one.

European Urology

Volume 74, Issue 5, November 2018, Pages 545-548

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2018.05.006

Abstract

In a prospective study of 31 925 men with 18 yr of follow-up, higher ejaculation frequency (EF) throughout adulthood was associated with lower rates of prostate cancer.

There are more recent studies. Do your homework asses your risk.

17. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Not. Ever. Showing. This. Thread. To. Her.

18. 2north

2north Active member

USA, Midwest
    Local Time:
    Without trying to advocate for a particular position, this study should be kept in context.
    • Other long-term studies have not found a link between ejaculation frequency and prostate cancer (e.g.: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15069045/). If there was a clear causal connection, more agreement between the studies would be expected;
    • This is a correlation, as the study acknowledges. It is at least plausible than men in better mental and physical health will tend to be more sexually active as they age, and that the differences in health status could account for the results, rather than ejaculation itself. OTOH, causation can't be ruled out either
    • If there was a direct relationship between ejaculation frequency and prostate cancer risk, you would not expect to find the lowest-ejaculating group (0-3x/month) at a lower risk than the baseline 4-7x/month group - yet that is what this study found. Men reporting 0-3 per month had less incidence of prostate cancer than the 4-7x group.
    • The difference in relative risk between the lowest and highest groups was about 20%. In absolute terms, though, this was a small difference: roughly 6.7 cases/1000 person-years, versus 8.9 cases/1000 person-years. Roughly 7 new cases out of 1000 men, versus 9 new cases. If I'm reading the numbers correctly.
    This is an issue I've been wondering about and reading up on. I don't think we can say confidently that there is or is no risk of health problems posed by orgasm denial. But I think we can say that the evidence we have so far is inconclusive - and if there is an increase in risk, it is likely slight.

The fact that the lowest-ejaculating group had less incidence of prostate cancer compared to the 4-7x/month group should confirm that things aren't quite as simple as fewer ejaculations = more risk.

While we'd all like certainty, we just don't have it yet.

19. Yearning1

Yearning1 Active member

Local Time:
    There's something else I'm curious about. If you're denied orgasms for day, weeks or longer, how do you sleep? Doesn't horniness keep you awake?

sis_nikki likes this.
  20. 2north

2north Active member

USA, Midwest
    Local Time:
    You'll probably get different answers on this, but for me - absolutely it does. In fact, she's been getting a lot of amusement lately out of being the one who starts falling asleep after getting her orgasm(s), while I'm all keyed up and denied. Apparently she thinks that's something most men should experience...regularly.

Whenever this happens I usually just get up and wait it out until I'm calmer and ready to sleep. A nightcap might help. Sometimes I might distract myself with a computer game or Netflix for a little bit. Whatever gets my mind off of my hormones, until I come back down to earth. It's a challenge, and I don't always get enough sleep.

21. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    I absolutely agree that ALL studies should be kept in context (but not ignored).

I am only suggesting that people do their own homework and stop "parroting" people who state emphatically that there is no medical evidence that men don't need to ejaculate.

There is medical evidence. It is not conclusive but it is NOT insignificant (I take issue with "...if there is an increase in risk, it is likely slight", We lack the studies to back that statement up.

There are also additional studies newer than the 2004 study that you link to, with more on the way;.

Life is full of risks, I am only advocating that people:

1) Establish their own tolerance for Risk.
    2) That they be educated and risk aware for all their Kink/BDSM/Sexual activities.
    3) Do not take anyone else's opinion on safety for granted just because it aligns with your fantasies, do your own homework.
    4) Look hard at the SSC and RACK there are problems with the former and good reason for the latter is my opinion.

Personally, my risk tolerance as it relates to BDSM is fairly high. But, I am also very well educated in those risks and I take no one's opinions at face value and I reevaluate risks and my tolerance for them frequently.

I've know many "Kinksters", who latch onto the first evidence that allows them to rationalize their Kink fantasies without giving any real thought to possible repercussions.

Safety information in Kink in sketchy in both directions do your homework.

22. nubbin

nubbin Member

Handicapped retired early
    USA
    Local Time:
    I often ask other people in the chat rooms trying to establish some sort of average to present to my wife for the length of time between ejaculations but the number of days and even months was longer than i wanted to share with her.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  23. aussie_chaste

aussie_chaste Active member

Professional Stay at home dad.
    Central Coast, NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    My body self regulates with wet dreams.... still at the age of 41.

If I am uncaged, and I wake up in time I can squeeze the tip of the penis and hold it until the bathroom. If not, or I am caged, I get messy pants.

So basically, I have an orgasm that I don't feel any pleasure from, over a dream I quickly forget and a mess to clean up.

24. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    Prior to chastity, anywhere from 1-4 days post orgasm I would get horny to the stage that it interrupted my sleep and I'd end up masturbating to alleviate this. Now when wearing a cage pretty much 100% of the time (sports / shaving excluded) this is less of an issue. Its like my brain knows that I don't have access to my penis, so no sense in keeping me awake with horny thoughts.

There is a caveat to that though, if I have engaged in sex in the evening (oral, toys or wearing a strap on) and my hormones are still bouncing around from the high of the activity then sleeping is more problematic. Partially its physical (straining against the cage) and partially mental. On these nights I do as @2north posted and have a night cap and/or watch some Netflix etc.

borbulls1961 and nubbin like this.
  25. J.D.

J.D. Member

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Forever. Indefinitely.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forum chastity how long a man can stay without cuming

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice