A question for the ladies

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Sissy Shane, Apr 28, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy Shane

Sissy Shane Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    Hi i have kinda a question and a situation i wld like help with. I guess i should give some details first. My wife/goddess are very much in love and get along better than any other couple we know. We have been together for 20 years and have two graet kids 13 girl and 9 boy. She was very reserved sexually when we got together and everything we have played with has been by my pushing. However she will admit she hasnt done anything she regrets or didnt like. Ok we started swinging a few years ago but not hard core. Just maybe once every 3-4 months or so. We talked about it and discoverered her being with another man is really what we liked, i being the voyer and her the show off LOL. Anyway i cld have cared less about other women i just wanted to see her sexually satisfied. So fast forward because of our openness i told her about my desire to be feminised and locked up. The dressing thing took some time but she now accepts and enjoys it. So much so she makes me wear panties 24/7 now and has on a few special nights done my makeup and picked out lingerie for me to wear. We then purchased the cb6000s and im sure it was to humor me but the tables have turned and now she loves having me locked up and actually gets a little pissy if im not in it. She has both keys one with her and one hide in the house for emergencies. We have tried and tried to find her a fuck buddy but if anyone has ever tried this its actually alot harder than one thinks. Who would have thought getting a woman laid was so hard LOL. But it is alot of work seriously. ANYWAY (boy i ramble) As i said we love each other so much we do the cuddle thing and show alot of affection. She is not really a dom however every day i am off i am emailed a to do list that is expected to get done. So with her not having a buddy she still has needs and enjoys very much me being inside of her. So my question is would it be right of me to request she not have intercorse with me as to prolong my lockup or do i please her and give in to her wishes. Ultimatly this is about pleasing her and if she wants me and that makes her happy than isnt that the point? However i have the desire to please her orally and manually while i stay locked up and denied. What do i do???? Does anyof that make sense? LOL anyway any help would be appriciated

Sissy Shane

2. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    Get a strapon to satisfy Her

Get a strapon that goes over your locked cock and you can fuck Her when ever She wants and please Her. It is not your place to decide if you and She has sex, thats 100% Her call.

You will find it a bit humilating too no doubt as it will stay hard and never suffer from premature ejeculation, meanwhile Your cock will be locked away.... Make sure the cock is bigger than you are, so She knows what a good size cock feels like.

:penisdance:

3. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    I totally agree with this suggestion - that would be my preference over introducing another man any day.

I don't know if they'd work, but I had seen some really hot looking cock sheaths that I know I would be interested in trying, something like these maybe (they're probably the same model):

http://www.pleasuretec.com/product_info.php/products_id/809
    http://www.skintightrubber.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67_69&products_id=115

And Mistress Watchful had posted some links about cock sheaths here previously:

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-4195.html

Edit: some of the tickleberry URLs in the archived post have since changed, but here's one of those sexy cock splints Mistress Watchful mentioned: http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/p/cock-bondage/big-fat-cock-splint/ecb004.html

And they have a male chastity dildo harness here: http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/p/chastity-dildo-harnesses/male-chastity-dildo-harness/chs030.html

I hope you find something you both really enjoy and that you have a lot of fun playing with and trying new things. :)

4. jdavid

jdavid Member

Local Time:
    4:33 AM
  5. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    First off:becareful:

As i've stated here before in the past, Mistress R. keeps the key to my CB6Ks down at a bank's safety deposit close to Her work, so if She wants to tease me, She can stop by and pick it up on the way. Then take it back the next day.

With the key out of the house when She feels frisky, She will strap," Bobbi" Her favorite toy(Which She named for the way it bobs up do down while wearing it) on me. Then, ties me to the bed, gagged and blindfolded, and She goes to town. If She decides that i didn't give Her enough pleasure, She'll take it off me then, use it on me.

6. jdavid

jdavid Member

Local Time:
    4:33 AM
  7. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Oops, while cutting and pasting i guess, i messed up sorry, i will let Mistress R know who will add to Saturday's punishment session.

Thank you,
    jaimelynn

8. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    Large Penis Tube Chastity Device!!!

I recently ordered a female chastity device from Fantasy Leather Works, which also makes some very cool male chastity devices. I came across this one and it reminded me of this thread. I thought I'd drop in a photo of it for you here since it's both a male chastity device AND a clear Lexan dildo. I don't know if you'd want to walk around at work with that big thing in your trousers all day, but it might be promising to wear at home! :)

[​IMG]

Here's the link to their male chastity page, the clear tube device is all the way at the bottom:

http://www.fantasyleatherworks.com/hischastity.htm

9. MistressJackie

MistressJackie Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    suggesting a course of action

I agree with the previous posts that you should not request to withhold from intercourse. The suggestions in the previous posts are good as well. I like the penis sheaths, as long as they are thick and don't slide up and down you. Fit is very important for this reason.

I allow Mine to make suggestions in two ways:

1) in their journal as a desire or fantasy
    2) verbally if prefaced with "if it pleases you Mistress" and then a well thought out question which does not exert any dominance

I agree that it is difficult to find a bull; is She leading the search? While I've not taken this course of action, in the past I've know others who allowed their slaves to locate applicants for them. the slave has the role of identifying bull candidates and after adequate explanation of the Mistress's specific expectations, likes, dislike and such with the bull, he is introduced to the Mistress.

I always prescribed to never complain about a problem without a solution. If you put together a proposal for some kind of action like I mentioned above, and approach Her properly, perhaps She would allow you to actively look for a bull.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice