Terminology

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MsObeyance, May 22, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. MsObeyance

Verified Female

Home Counties, UK
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    First of all, apologies if I've posted this in the wrong forum, please move as necessary.

I often come across threads both here and on other sites, where men with very small ones refer to their penis as 'clitty'.

I've never understood this.

For me personally, I don't put myself on some Supreme pedestal but I actually find it disrespectful and, at times offensive (maybe I'm just in a bad mood when reading such threads) towards me as a female, and my anatomy which behaves very differently from a male.

Surely there are other words that can be used to describe a penis which is very small?

I appreciate I'm probably in a minority, but any submissive of mine who referred to his penis in this way would be quickly corrected.

Hkisehubby, Mimi, Xileh and 9 others like this.
  2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
  3. kajiruspet

kajiruspet Active member

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    nub,
    acorn,
    small protuberance,
    peanut,
    irrelevance,

and other adjectives of that ilk surely suffice and would avoid at least one correction!

MsObeyance likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My Madam also dislikes this comparison, she says it’s a insult to a real clit!

J.D., Miffy and MsObeyance like this.
  5. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    My mistress refers to it as useless

Goddessalice and jemima like this.
  6. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the bizarre world of "enforced" chastity, where men hold up women as goddesses, yet refer to their male parts with a pejorative that implies those poorly performing parts are somehow the same as the corresponding parts on a goddess.

They don't look the same. They don't function the same. But for some reason, some guys think that they are the same.

In the 30 years that I've been active in sexuality forums on the internet, nobody seems to be able to explain this. :cool:

If you hang around long enough, you may also get to asky why it's perfectly acceptable for a Goddess to sit on a toilet, but for a man wearing a cage, it makes him less of a man. Or something.

7. MsObeyance

Verified Female

Home Counties, UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you. Absolutely this.

Goddessalice and Tom Allen like this.
  8. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    To provide a different perspective, for U/us, any Feminized terms used for describing male bits reflects having a Female correlate rather than anything to do with size or function. Anything Female is a positive thing here, a source of strength, wisdom, and beauty. So any sissy terms used are more about describing something with a Femme streak.

Also, for what it's worth, W/we use "dicklette." It's just a cuter term and works for U/us. Again, nothing to do with qualitative elements of the bits.

Double note, a clitoris and penis do have quite a bit in common when in contact with a vibrating wand :)

Goddessalice likes this.
  9. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Well you just have to make clear to your subs what your rules are. As for other subs, they should follow the rules that apply to them.

CumSlut likes this.
  10. MsObeyance

Verified Female

Home Counties, UK
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure who your response is aimed at, but if its aimed at my OP, I think you're missing my point.

11. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Firstly, I don't think men in general on this site refer to their cocks as a clitty, but it is quite a common thing for men who describe themselves as sissies to do so. A lot of women find this to be an insult and I understand why that is. However, I think it has more to do with associating themselves with femininity than any intention to offend.

12. SmallRyan

SmallRyan Active member

Local Time:
    My wife refers to mine as 'dicklet' due to the tiny size.

13. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Its one of our hates too. And whilst some want to use this terminology to describe their small penis, I really detest (in chat) when they use it to describe mine.

As for other names to call it. Lady C uses all sorts of names, words depending on the particular context that we're in, some of which aren't sexual at all. Her favourites are probably "tiny cock", "little sausage", "dicklet", "pencil penis".

A

14. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I didn't put too much time I to this to refine it, but a quick sear on the following terms indicates that the expressions are more commonly used than you realize.

Clit /Clitty 392
    Sissy clitty 162
    Boi pussy (or some variation) 113

For perspective:
    Dicklet /cocklet 54

I don't have any good way to search Tumblr, but I can tell you that "clitty" seems to come up more frequently than anything else with regard to chastity.

I'm also trying to understand the convoluted logic suggesting that referring to one's "sissy clitty" is a tribute to women.

Well... no, actually, I'm not trying to understand it at all. :cool:

RexVa likes this.
  15. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    I'm glad to read most of the responses here. I was beginning to think that I was the only one who felt using the term "clitty" for a penis is inappropriate & disrespectful. I do understand how someone seriously into femininization or sissification may not feel that way. though. For me, it would be like elevating myself to the level of my Mistress, which I could never do.

Thank you, MsObeyance, for a great post & thanks to all for the responses!

Guest 2684 and MsObeyance like this.
  16. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    My Queen named my penis a clitty and my testicles ovaries. Her rationale was that if she was going to feminize me, I needed to have feminine nouns for my body parts.

MissyB likes this.
  17. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    Its just factually wrong on so many levels & I have never understood it but I don't judge or think less of anyone using the term to describe their anatomy.

Aside from being an integral part of a woman's (vulva owner if you will) anatomy, it is also the only organ designed purely for sexual pleasure, no other piece of anatomy (male or female) carries this singular function. Given that men (or penis owners) have locked their penises up in a device (for the most part) it ceases (at least temporarily or sometimes longer) to be a source of sexual pleasure and is merely a functional outlet for urine to pass, this makes it about as far removed from a clit as you can get.

MsObeyance likes this.
  18. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    @ NZSenator I appreciate your opinion and am happy that you are not being judgmental. We all have different interpretations of our use of language and it is up to us, and in my case, my Queen to decide what is correct and appropriate for our relationship. I wish you happiness and contentment in your journey, where ever it may lead you.

Namaste

19. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dang it, Tumblr is leaking again.

true42 likes this.
  20. ovales

ovales Long term member

France
    Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    Dear Ms Obeyance,

It is clear that using the term of "clitty" to describe a small penis makes no sense and is very pejorative. The Clitoris, in my humble opinion, is a divine part of the female body and should be worshipped as such.

Having said that, the comparison made by some is not totally irrelevant, or more exactly this is closer to some form of reality if we compare the Clitoris and the glans (and not the whole male member): as a matter of fact, like the Clitoris for the Woman, the glans is the main source of sexual pleasure for the male, and the rubbing of the glans for male pleasure is sometimes comparable with the way the Clitoris may be caressed to get to the climax.

Sometimes, a glans may even look a bit like a Clitoris, for instance when it tries to "escape" a chastity cage. i can show real life pictures which may make my convoluted explanation easier to understand.

But once again, Ms Obeyance, You are totally right, the word clitty should never be used, let alone when it is for comparing a uselessly tiny penis and the divine Clitoris.

Sincerely Yours,

o

21. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    During my years of being feminized, my Mistress has always referred to my penis as a "little clitty" to emphasize that, in my future, what was once my sex organ is now Hers to use as She pleases. In the beginning, when I was thinking like the Alpha Male that I had been, this term was a source of humiliation to me. My testea were referred to a ovaries and my anus referred to as my vagina as it accepted penetration from Her fingers (milking) or Dildo (Pegging).

All of this was apparently to demonstrate Her dominance over me and provide me guidance for the sissy that I was being molded into. Like most sissies, I have no control over what my genitalia are referred to.

I suspect that other sissies here would feel the same way. Reference to my genitalia by these feminine terms has been a part of my feminization and is certainly not intended to demean the genitalia of real women, whom I adore.

MissyB likes this.
  22. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm picturing the meme with the guy sweating trying to decide which button to press. In this case, one button says "Women are Superior Goddesses" and the other button says "It's humiliating for a man to be turned into a woman." But then I suppose if kinky sex can't be illogical, what can be?

I will say that I find the sissification elements... let's just say not my cup of tea and while I'd prefer less of it, I also understand there's often a significant exhibitionist element to that particular kink so the "sissy clitty" stuff is part of indulging it, and what are we here for if not indulging a kink. But like I said on the "too much fantasy" thread, maybe it's just a matter of using the sub-forums more?

23. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:46 AM

Not my thing. But I believe I can explain it. There is a history of some femdoms using sissification purely for humiliation. With absolutely no attempt to makeover a man into a passable female. Instead the approach is to reduce a man to a “parody of a woman” or “parody of a girl”. The idea being that he lacks the masculinity to serve as a man and has no hope of becoming that which he adores (a woman). Therefore he is to serve as a “parody” and hence the term clitty and other pejoratives were used by some femdoms to further the humiliation of their sissy subs. So from that “tradition”, from a branch of femdom via all manner of femdom fiction, wank fodder etc., it has become popular within a subset of chastity practitioners.

24. MsObeyance

Verified Female

Home Counties, UK
    Local Time:
    Interesting. Although what I'm struggling with, is a man lacks the capabilities to serve as a man, sexually satisfy his partner, then why associate any sexual connotations to his male parts?

25. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    For me, my interest in chastity has zero to do with the size of my penis, other than it being important when getting a good fit for a device. And whether it's caged or not, it's still a penis or a cock (the latter being my preferred word).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice