Sens Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by NZSenator, Jul 13, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Hope all goes better for you both.

I was advised that full tube leaves less welts than ring designs. Ive had some soreness with the A272 but use repair cream.

Madame Vanilla has been having hot flushes and she sees the lock and devotion as a help to her ordeal as she DECIDES.

In my case if I was to stop Im to afraid to go back to bad habits. I really am a better husband when locked...Im sure the two of you will be back...

Hope you check in, as we started almost at the same time and it would seem we both have nice girls to look after...all the best.

homebody likes this.
  2. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    Thanks for the kind thoughts, I hope to go back to chastity at some point, whether or not it will be the same level as previous, not sure but more important things to consider just at the moment.

Hasn't taken long out of the cage for things to heal back up again, no signs of damage now and all working as normal, so I suspect it was an adverse reaction to the new style of cage (tube rather than rings).

A little disappointed not to get through Loctober, it was proving an interesting challenge mentally, but I suspect it was too big of an ask for Mrs Sen.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  3. NZSenator

Local Time:
    So over a month since I visited CM and my journal.

Have had the cage on periodically during this time, partially (or mostly) because I missed the feeling of wearing it, but it was only part time during the day and just for my own sake / pleasure (didn't involve Mrs Sen at all).

Put the cage on this morning after telling Mrs Sen I would, we are going away for a long weekend (wedding anniversary) and wouldn't you know it, her monthly arrived. Needless to say she is not amused, so said I would lock up also (just not during the night) until she could also get pleasure.

Had to undo lock and adjust positioning once today, was pinching something awful, but has been generally comfy otherwise.

unsure if it is just this week / weekend or if we'll give chastity another crack. She did comment last week that I haven't been as affectionate, which is true, we'll see I guess

borbulls1961 likes this.
  4. NZSenator

Local Time:
    So we are going to give this another go.

Started locking up discreetly last Monday, just during waking hours without discussion with Mrs Sen. On Wednesday she saw me putting it on but didn't comment, but on Wednesday I kept it on overnight, only removing for shower / cleaning Thursday morning. Repeated this again Thursday and Friday.

We talked a bit about me locking up again on Friday night. She said she had missed some of the advantages of it (the extra affection and a bit of my desire to bring her to orgasm mid week, but I suspect it was more just the love and affection) and was happy to give it another go. I asked her to think about how involved / active she wanted to be (complete control, allow me to keep a key for non sexual unlocking etc), she hasn't responded yet. I also said that I wanted to work on making her orgasm just using oral. This is something she hasn't yet done as its always been a prelude to other activities. Had a nice oral only session on Friday night, I kept going until she had had enough, but no orgasm.

Saturday morning we had a session for her, I remained locked, plenty of oral and x2 orgasms for her using her fav dildo and wand combination.

Sunday she was feeling unwell (monthly arriving) so just a bit of kissing / cuddling. With her monthly arriving, it will now be the weekend again before any thought of unlocking me occurs, but I will leave it to her discretion.

slimswitch, Headtrip and Guest 2684 like this.
  5. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    Glad you are back very happy for you

6. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Thanks @Darlydixon

Seem to be getting back into the right headspace now, talk about jumping back into the deep end though, will be 2 weeks between orgasms (if she wants PIV this week which I hope she does) and my balls are feeling it. She still has her period so sex play mid week is off the menu, but spent an age last night just kissing and caressing her. Its this connection and passion I am certain is what she missed during the last few months of "normal".

Tried to experiment a bit with the cage last night by attempting to put on the anti-pull out ring that came with them (small ring with 3 spikes), but the cage wouldn't re-lock, tried all sorts of things but it wouldn't work. Was more out of curiosity as to how it felt than anything, will give it another crack.

Mrs Sen hasn't taken charge of the key yet, I unlock daily for a morning shower and also remove if we go to the gym. I'm going to take her out for a drink on Friday night so we can keep talking about our sex life, what part chastity will play in it and how much she wants to be in control, or if she just wants for me to self lock / unlock on the understanding all sex play is at her discretion.

7. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    Dull the spikes with a file or something. I had an unfortunate experience of one penetrating deep into me once.

8. NZSenator

Local Time:
    After watching a bit of Netflix last night, the show finished 10-15 mins before Mrs Sen's normal bedtime, so I took the opportunity for some clothed intimacy, kissing, hands touching her all over etc, just like we were teenagers making out on the couch. She still has her period so actual action (in whatever guise that would take) wasn't on the cards, but I still took my time kissing her, licking and kissing her inner thighs, upper chest, neckline etc

I took in her fully clothed body with all the wonder and lust that is present when new in a relationship, but with the love that has built up over the last 25+ years.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  9. SubofSin

SubofSin Member

Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    Loved reading all your posts. You’re one lucky fella. Will keep following your journal with great interest.

NZSenator likes this.
  10. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Be careful what you wish for.....

We had a bit of a chat

Saturday morning had the most wonderful session with some intense orgasms for her. When I asked to be released for PIV she said no. When she got up to shower, I followed her in, kneeling in front of her, I then took to the task of washing her entire body head to toe, I felt extremely subservient to her.

We talked a bit about it later saying that as much as I loved our sex n the morning, it was actually the bathing of her that I enjoyed the most and said how it made me feel.

Sunday she was tired and we had a lot on so didn't go to too much bedroom activity, but releasing me wasn't even a thought.

Went to the gym and showered when we got home, again I was allowed to wash her, this time including washing her hair. Not quite the same feeling of subservience, but it was still most enjoyable.

Unless she wants me out sometime during the week, looks like it'll be 3 weeks between orgasms for me.

Rectrix, slimswitch and Guest 2684 like this.
  11. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Have been in and out of chastity for the past few weeks. Not long after the post above, Mrs Sen released me mid week for PIV (a Tuesday), we then did it again on Thurs, Sat & Sun. I took a week off after that, not really sure if she wanted me caged.

She mentioned a few days ago she is starting to feel cramping and headachey, a sign of her monthly. I said I should prepare for lockdown again and she just smiled. I took that as a yes and put the cage back on 4 days ago. Have been caged again since, no play or teasing of any kind, life is just life at the moment.

Will see what transpires over the coming days / week and go from there. No expectations etc. I seemingly missed the feeling of the cage during that week off, it just feels right to actually have it on now.

SubofSin and Guest 2684 like this.
  12. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Back in cage again after last being in as per above. That was a short stint, stopped through back injury and family holiday.

One day last week after a night where she had a poor night's sleep, I offered her a full service massage and then mentioned to Mrs Sen that I "had my armour on" and had been thinking about how I could help her with a better nights sleep. Full massage (with vibrating love egg inserted in her) with much time spent on her shoulders, bum and boobs followed by lots of oral and x2 orgasms for her with wand/dildo combo and she was contented. I opted to stay in the cage for the night.

When the weekend approached, Saturday morning was more oral and toy orgasms for her, I remained caged but she did grab one of my dildos and penetrate me along with playing with my balls. This caused quite a drip, but my last orgasm was Sunday (so +6 days) so not unexpected with arousal. No uncaging for sexual purposes that day, but I was under instructions to remove the cage Saturday night as she wanted PIV Sunday.

Back caged after Sunday's session with removal for the gym (with a dodgy back I am not risking anything that may detract concentration on the exercise I am doing) and back to full time wear (gym / shower excepted).

Maybe this time I will just try and not overwhelm her with the full fantasy side, let her pick and choose whether or not to engage and if/when she wants me unlocked for sex.

We'll see I guess

13. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    You are lucky how Mrs Sen likes to come.
    I agree that we have to fight our inner fantasies and go with the lady's flow.
    Madame Vanilla t and d's me in her own natural way that's not at all in the tumblr captions. I havent yet mastered her orgasms though the way you describe.

14. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Yes I am, the tricky part is that she is still "programmed" to give and feels a level of guilt when all the attention is on her. I have told her multiple times that there is something special about the high of being aroused without orgasm, but as my orgasm has been part of our sex life for nearly 30 years, its not something that she can just switch off. Also, she enjoys playing with my balls & penis, so whats a bloke to do?

So long as my denial of access to myself isn't denying her access, then alls well and good

borbulls1961 likes this.
  15. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Fairly normal week so far, out of the cage each morning for cleaning plus two mornings we get up early for a gym workout so do that without the cage, so out about 1 hr or so twice a week. Also out for sport 1 night.

Had an escape today, was driving the car and when I stood to get out of it, noticed a very loose feeling around my penis. Was out and about so couldn't do much about it, but once back to work a quick check showed that my balls had worked their way through the ring and the device was falling off. Undid the lock and put it all back in place. Have had it once at night where one ball escaped, it woke me up with a sharp / quick pain, but today I didn't feel them slip.

It is a tube style chinese device with open steel bars, about 1 1/2 inches in length, but there is quite a bit of play where the tube connects to the ring (can wiggle it up and down a good few mm), not sure what the fix is to stop this, but I suspect sitting down put pressure on the tube, which then allowed the escape.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  16. NZSenator

Local Time:
    A mixed weekend. Started Saturday morning with some oral and dildo/wands for Mrs Sen. Something just wasn't quite right for her and despite using our mains powered wand and her favourite dildo, she just couldn't quite cum, got close but just not over the edge. We had to stop as the vibrations were becoming irritating for her. I was caged the whole time and she didn't even touch me, so briefly unlocked for morning shower / shave then back in my cage. At golf on Sat afternoon, things felt a bit loose so took time to go and check and sure enough, a ball had escaped and the cage was coming off. I was unable to quickly resolve it so removed the cage completely (so it didn't fall out on the fairway or putting green), but put it back on when home.

Sunday morning we slept in and as we had a busy day, no time for any activity. When uncaged and we are rushed, Mrs Sen would normally have performed "duty sex", whether that was a handjob or blowjob would depend on her mood, but it was just straight up and on with things.

We had a very brief chat about me being caged over coffee. She said "we'll just see what happens" so I think thats her way of just waiting to see if I get bored with wearing the cage or not and she said that when she wants my penis, she'll let me know so I can be out of the cage for a while (so its not all squished). Acceptance or tolerance, I'm not sure which, but at least the dialog as started again.

During our morning embrace before we left the house today, she was open to some midweek activity (whatever that may end up to be) so hopefully things will keep moving positively.

8 days since last orgasm, talk about jumping back in the deep end of the pool

17. SubofSin

SubofSin Member

Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    Glad to hear that things are looking up. Bit of a worry your balls keep escaping. One of my worst fears is that mine may fall off somewhere very public or at work. May be time to upgrade the hardware. Really enjoy following your posts - goodluck!

18. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Bend the prongs outward on the cage that fit into the base ring until its all tight...and downward if you also want to reduce the gap. I use pliers and do it very gently to avoid breaking the welds.

19. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Thanks for the tip, will look into that as had another escape yesterday with my short cage, went to sit down to pee and it popped through. Will look at some adjustments on the weekend.

Asked permission for me to enjoy her tonight, got a positive response so hopefully she remains open to letting me explore her body.....

borbulls1961 and Guest 2684 like this.
  20. NZSenator

Local Time:
    So no dice on the intimacy, just not in her thought pattern at the moment, but she is enjoying the extra kissing when the opportunity arises.

I was sitting and peeing as usual recently and looked down at my cage wondering why do I do it?

Mrs Sen is apathetic towards the cage, she doesn't particularly like the look of my penis all contained / squashed, but she does like the additional intimacy that comes with chastity. For me, the cage ranges from completely forgetting its there, to quite a pleasant feeling, like someone is gently holding onto my penis periodically throughout the day, through to slight to moderate discomfort as the ring digs in or pulls on some skin.

I think I can best summarise wearing a cage as being not too dissimilar to wearing my wedding ring, it is symbolic of my commitment to her. I can remove my wedding ring quite easily, just as I can remove my cage (key is on my keyring and in my bedside draw), but by wearing the cage, its a physical reminder of the commitment that all sexual pleasure / release is at her discretion.

There are times where her apathy leads to me completely removing the cage and the chastity commitment from our relationship. I'm not a serial masturbator and don't deliberately withhold passion but I become very aware when I'm not in the cage that often things like a good night kiss or kiss goodbye in the morning is little more than a peck with little oomph behind it.

I guess the heightened state of arousal effects all sorts of hormones and how you react to situations and view things, its sort of like a drug in some ways, wanting to get to that high of being aroused and completely enamoured with your partner and that "a cage" is just one way to get there

borbulls1961 likes this.
  21. NZSenator

Local Time:
    So an interesting weekend. Started off on Saturday morning with some oral and toys for Mrs Sen, bringing her to 3 strong orgasms. She brushed her fingers over my balls and it felt like jolts of electricity shooting through me, each stroke was super sensitive, but she had no desire to release me. After he 3 orgasms, I then put on a harness and dildo and she rode me for some passionate "sex".

We went and showered after, me first so I removed the cage for shaving, she followed and I asked if I was allowed to bathe her, which she said I could. I soaked in the view of her nudity as if it was the first time seeing her naked, enjoying the simple act of washing her down. As I was uncaged, it made me extremely erect and it took a while before I attempted to put the cage on, but no attention was made to me. She said after that I was to uncage that night so I wasn't "all scrunched up".

Low and behold, mother nature interferred with her plans and her period arrived Saturday afternoon, so no unlocking for me.

We talked about chastity a bit over breakfast, good to have some conversation around it. I said that I am enjoying the hornyness and that it feels like when we first met. I told her how much I enjoyed the shower and also my view on the cage itself (as noted above, like a wedding ring). She took the comments on board, didn't say much and soon shifted the conversation on so I didn't push, but its good to have some conversation about our latest go at chastity.

Now 2 weeks since last orgasm, will probably be the weekend (if she wants to ofcourse) so will be 3 weeks. Not long by some standards, but is pretty much on par with longest denial periods previously.

Guest 2684 and borbulls1961 like this.
  22. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Was told to unlock Friday night so I was ready Sat morning for her pleasure. Not sure what it is, sleeping when horny is easier in a cage than not, but Sat morning I brought her to 3 orgasms with wand / dildo / oral. That seems to be about her limit as she is both exhausted and too sensitive. She climbed on top and I asked permission to enter her, which was given and also asked permission to cum, which was also give. 3 weeks between orgasms produced a full body intense climax. She said it felt like a torrent inside her.

Her body has been a bit up and down with her cycle as her period returned Sat afternoon. Just kissing / cuddling Sunday morning.

Talk is a bit more casual about the cage / chastity for now, just a few mentions here and there but keeping it lite. One topic that did come up though was when she was "playfully" domineering me (giving orders to do something etc). I told her that when I was chaste and in a horny state, that I found it a turn on that she would act domineering. Taking swats at my backside, tell me a chore she wanted done etc.

Baby steps....

I'm going to have to try some adjustments as I have had a few escapes now in my go to cage (tube style). Not a big issue as I keep a key on me, but I'd rather it be more secure.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  23. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Glad you are enjoying being locked being in chastity for one reason or another. Seems to make you see your love in new different eyes it is such a wonderful lifestyle

24. NZSenator

Local Time:
    2 weeks since last update, I have been caged 90-95% of the time with unlocks for non sexual things like sports, exercise and shaving or at her discretion when she has wanted my penis (PIV last 2 weekends).

I mentioned to her on Saturday about a way to introduce some randomness and fun to the lockups, by rolling a dice and using that number as the number of weeks I'd be denied an orgasm. She would ofcourse have any access to me that she desired. The number rolled was for her knowledge alone, so it would be 1-6 weeks between orgasm with no idea for me.

Sunday night came and bugger me, couldn't find any dice, so produced 6 playing cards instead, she choose a card and then put it back.

I'm now in somewhat uncharted territory as I don't know how long the lock up will be. Whilst its not exactly as others do it (leave it entirely up to their keyholder), its a step forward for us, in that I have handed over control to her and she can wield the power within some parameters.

Next step may be to exclude the dice / cards if she enjoys this next step, but that is for another discussion.

25. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    Thanks for all your posts. It's really awesome to see your journey. Just curious to know.. what do you guys call each other during play or lock sessions etc? Thought "Mr Senator" sounded pretty cool haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice