Chrome Plated Chastity Tube

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by suescuck, May 6, 2010.

1. suescuck

suescuck Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:23 AM

Attached Files:

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    That sure is nice to look at but, then, the how much questions come to mind

1. how much does it cost?
    2. how much does it weight?
    3. how long will it take to adjust to the two about?
    After looking at the link i see that you have to buy the correct ring at $75.00 a piece so if you miscalculate you're in for a bunch of money. How do you go long term in this tube? How do you keep it clean, especially the closed ended one? This would not be the one to start off with would be my thoughts, but that's my thoughts.

If you don't have one yet, i would suggest one of the CBXXXX series, they are lighter, cheaper and easy to keep clean. This way you wouldn't lose the idea and have an expensive paper weight, a month down the road.

3. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    The problem of the wrong ring size is true - I bought my Sentinel with the wrong ring to start with and it was quite an expensive mistake!

I notice that they are selling a Sentinel look-alike complete with all three rings on the same website:-

http://www.extremerestraints.com/chastity-devices_26/steel-chastity-cock-cage_2260.html

I think the rings are the same for the two tubes (they certainly were for the similar looking devices as sold by Tickleberry a while back)

I guess it depends what you want to use the device for. If you are into long-term lock-up I guess you will be looking for something rather different than if you are into fairly short-term play.

4. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    I would suggest buying a CB-6K, wearing it for a while, get the correct sizes sorted out. Then, if you want to go with a metal device, send your measurements to Mature Metal - he will make you a high quality, custom sized device for a very reasonable price. I have one of his pieces, and I just can't believe the quality of the workmanship and his outstanding customer service.

5. suescuck

suescuck Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    Guys thanks so much for your advice !

I will look into this further.....cant WAIT for Sue to lock me up :)

6. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    You can add chrome plating to anything metal.

Based on what I read here about the splendid design, service and support of Mature Metal, I wonder if the right move should be to buy one of his devices and then, once assured of a fit, get it plated.

Seriously, if you can plate just about any motorcycle part, you can plate a chastity tube.

7. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    One thing MM could perhaps look at is a hinged ring which seems to be missing from their range. I'm sure I'm not the only person who prefers a well made hinge ring to all that ball-threading needed for a solid ring (especially those who like a really tight-fitting ring)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice