An year without any piv

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedprop, Mar 18, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    hi no she had kimo therapy and it brought on early menapause totaly killed her sex drive .my feminin side did not help matters and once id gone without piv for a couple of years i could no longer stay hard enough for piv . that led me moor into my bi and fem side

2. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM

I've try to do everything for my wife to do the same. But unfortunately she doesn't. From my point of view, you are a happy sub...

3. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    My sub and I haven't had PIV in three years either. We don't want kids and this is the best guarantee, and we're really happy with the way things are because we have plenty of other (kinky) things to do.

soforo, SmallRyan, attistoC and 7 others like this.
  4. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    Yes, I am a very happy sub!

jehuty likes this.
  5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    More kinky things to do !!...please tell....

6. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    I went from the end of November 2015 until February 26th of 2017 without PIV sex, when I had intercourse for the last time. It was the first time my wife and I had gone over a year without a single fuck, at almost exactly 15 months. Since then, I've been pussy-free, and as my wife had converted me to mostly hand jobs only in 2011, it was easy to end having PIV sex. I still do oral on her when she decides she wants it, but it's rare, about 2 or 3 times a year.

Rectrix, jehuty and Guest 2684 like this.
  7. anomalous1

anomalous1 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    I haven't gone a full year, but PIV has been a very infrequent occurrence for just shy of two years.

PIV dropped dramatically during my wife's pregnancy, and has been sporadic ever since. Her first trimester defined what sex what sex currently looks like in our relationship. During those three months, her libido crashed (only recently recovering) and she was exhausted. She'd fall asleep by about 8 PM every night (versus her usual 12 AM); which didn't leave much time for adult interactions even if she was interested. Even non-PIV sex dropped to nearly nothing.

We had pretty much stopped performing oral sex when we we trying to get pregnant as saliva is bad for sperm. (She was actually quite happy about that since she's never been a fan of blowjobs.) Once she was pregnant, going down on her stopped altogether, because she was freaked out about bacterial infections from oral thanks to one of the pregnancy boards she was on at the time.

Sex became her watching me masturbate, maybe once a week. I was locked for a good bit of the covid quarantine, so even that became fairly infrequent. The 3 or 4 times we did have sex, I barely lasted a few minutes. She felt amazing (super wet and grippy) and PIV was such a rarity that I lost all stamina. As you can imagine, that hardly motivated her to try to have sex more frequently.

Postpartum, a similar situation occurred, though I was so tired that any kind of sexual activity wasn't of interest for the first 3 months. For about 7 months afterwards, sexual actives became even less frequent. (I think we had PIV once.) Under other circumstances, that would be a laudable achievement. However, that was a very challenging time in our relationship. Fortunately, that tumultuous period seems to have passed. As rough as that experience was, it served as the catalyst for us to reset and redefine our sex life.

borbulls1961, Maid Denise and Rectrix like this.
  8. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    This October will be my piv free anniversary. We just passed my chastiversary on May 1st.

I really hope we can at least make piv a thing for our wedding anniversary. I do miss it.

Lazlo Toth and Rectrix like this.
  9. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    No PIV for me for many, many years. That stopped way before i began chastity play. Now that is more to limit my own orgasms and help transfer control to another.

J.D. and Lazlo Toth like this.
  10. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    My wife likes the way I feel. Much to my chagrin (and expense), we have not found a toy which approaches this predilection. For her, I believe it is more about the emotional and physical connection of penetrative sex than about my actual penis.

When we started chastity, I had no desire to be denied longer than a week nor did I have any interest in being denied her pussy altogether. But it seems the male brain (or maybe just mine) has a penchant for pushing things to the extreme. And so I found myself frustrated and unable to sleep just last night fantasizing about my wife refusing me her pussy (and maybe my orgasm) permanently.

Realistically, I don't think I actually want this to happen.

Slave-boy, Rectrix and 2north like this.
  11. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    Its been over a year for us with no PIV... I miss the feeling of being in her. PIV for us was problematic... I am a really big guy physically, I imagine on the smaller side penis wise. My wife needs a hip replacement. So PIV was actually painful for her, and I was unable to get her to climax.

She reiterated to me the other night how much she prefers her toys in her filling her, while I am attending to her clit. She reminded me that she prefers that while I am locked up. She told me not to expect PIV again. She let me know that she really prefers to keep me locked always, and ‘find other ways’ for me to cum while locked (gulp).

Rectrix, soforo, amareine and 4 others like this.
  12. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Wow. That sounds challenging. After a few days, I'm freaking climbing the walls ...

Sounds like you are making her happy ...

Respect.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  13. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    Over 3 years and counting of no PIV and never expect it future. My lockup time started last November.

She is working on alternative means to release my spunk or at least to drain it off without me having a climax. O's are looking very scarce in my future.

J.D., tomf_22033 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  14. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    It's been well over a year and a half since I had PIV with the Wife.. We transitioned to a D/s relationship after 20 plus years together and She loves it. I am not locked but honor system though she does have me in a cage now and then. She said she will be "cage training" me to keep me in a cage longer.
    As I suffer from ed, the last time she wanted me in her, she had me inject Trimix to stay forced hard, apply numbing spray, and wear a condom.. As she was positioned on the edge of the bed soaking wet, in I went.. I barely felt anything at all.. Just me pounding her, her cumming multiple times as my forced hard dick was basically a human dildo for her... After she was finished cumming, I retreated to the bathroom, removed the condom and washed my dick.. And for the next hour plus I was still hard and numb.
    We entered a period of a year where she had a few bulls.. sometimes without me but then she always was red me there to look into my eyes..
    Long short.. Life got in the way and we retreated from her being a cuckoldress. Now she is my fit sexy 50's wife and keeps my pussy free. As she explains it, if it won't stay hard without medication there's no point. So I have to use my tongue, fingers and strapon.
    So even though I had PIV with her over a year ago, I can't remember what it feels like as I was numb. Only my fingers and tongue know what it it feels like..
    Do I miss it? Yes... Is it the new norm and is she still happy? Probably more so as I probably wouldn't last but a mere few stroke inside her now that it has been so long..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice