CB-3000 - Swollen

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by tomfucker, May 6, 2010.

1. tomfucker

tomfucker Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    Hi everyone! I am new here but will stay like a good boy forever and ever!!!

I have a problem:

While wearing a CB-3000 for like over 12 hours, maybe 19 or 20 now. I don't have an exact time I wanted to wait a full day or two so I know that I am on a clean slate when I fill in my "last orgasm had" section of my profile. It is swollen on my left side of my penis. It doesn't hurt, I can touch it now. I have feeling and still a normal flesh color. It is NOT blue colored at all either. If you could please check out my Photo Album called "Problems" I put a picture on there of it.

Like all my photos , please feel free to save them. Use them as you wish everyone :)
    Everyone here keeps me safely locked up so I love giving back to you all with threads like this! :)

I don't know what to do about reducing the swollen side. I try to move to my right side to pull the skin there but it won't move. It stays put. Also my Points of Intrigue don't hurt all when I get an erection too. it's like all my swollen skin kind of molded around it so it won't hurt.

Will I injure myself if I keep going?
    What do you recommend I can try to do? because right now I can try it!

Thank you everyone! Thank you !!! :happy0192:

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    Man, I see what you're talking about in the photos. It's REALLY hard to see what's happening in the photos, but I see the swelling. I also see what I THINK is the head of your penis, WAY back at the vent hole in your 3K. I'm wearing a 6K, so I can't really say for sure, but It seems to me that your penis is stuck partially in the cage.

I'm not sure how you put it on, but I'd think that you either need some lubrication or need to put it on, using the stocking method, to make sure that it's all the way inside of the cage / tube. The skin might be gripping the plastic and you may be only partially inserted in the cage / tube. It's hard to tell with the black cage instead of the clear.

If it's causing you problems, you might consider either adding some lubrication to the cage so that you can slide into the full length of the cage or remove it temporarily and re-insert it with the stocking method to ensure that you get all the way in.

I'm not a MD, so I don't know all of the implications, but if it's really uncomfortable, it's probably not right. My 6K occasionally causes some discomfort, but I've had no issues like that. I'd consider trying to remedy it.

If you opt for the lubrication, I'd research it. I don't remember, but there are different types out there and some are great for this application and some are definitely not. I don't use any, so I'm not really sure what's good. Some are really good at growing bacteria etc and should be avoided. I guess it depends on how long you intend to wear your 3K between removals. Do some research on this though. I don't want to steer you in the wrong direction.

You may even be able to use Q-tips, inserted through the vent holes to push the penis all the way to the tip of the cage.

It's also very possible that what I was seeing in the pic was not the head of your penis at all and I may be way off base and just wasted all of that information and typing, but at least someone's reading your post and trying to help. Ha ha ha

Good luck!

Hope something there was helpful.

Keep us posted!

3. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    I get that sometimes too on the left side with no pain, i'm locked in a CB6000s. i just use some baby oil gel and lube around real good, but not too much, (start with a little then build up as you need it), also, coat a q-tip and lube the inside around the penis too. Then gently pull the sack out as you twist the cage a little.i don't know why it happens but it does. if it is bad enough i have to wait for Mistress to come home with the key, unlock the cage, take it off, then lube the ring while twisting it and pull the sack back into place, then lock it back up. 30 second fix.

Attached Files:

4. tomfucker

tomfucker Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you soo much for the speedy responses! I'm grateful :)

@6k Guy: Sorry the photo wasn't detailed enough. >.< You have great eyes to be able to see that yes. My head was not
    the way in, it still could be pushed in more. I put up more detailed images of it all the way in just now too. Also I
    use a moisturizer called Gold Bond Ultimate.
    With Q-Tips and little bit of it spread on at a time to get it all the way in. It is in. I use it on
    my scrotum just a little bit to spread around and let it keep the rubbing.Which seems to work, only been in this
    like 20 hours. Not long. Thank you for the advice :)

@Jaimelynn: Thank god I'm not alone with this problem. I am happy that you have experience with this swollen side effect.
    Right now I am the key holder and I could take it off though if I'm all the way in. Then maybe the swelling will
    go away.....
    I'm trying to fight this with it still on and NEVER taking it off. I mean I'm pretty sure I'm all the way in the tube.
    I can't lie you have a years of experience over me and I should listen though I'll try to go to bed. Wake up in
    the morning. *plays the lottery and looses*

PS: I use a #3 ring and do you think to use a #4 because i wasn't all the way with a #3 I used it all along. A
    #1 I can get out easily. Same with a #2. Though a #3 stops me but is a #4 or a #5 prevent this totally
    from happening again?

Thank you both very much C6kGuy and Jaimelynn! My heroes!!:anim_65:

5. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    The body absorbs the lube so you have to apply it a couple of times a day depending on the lube. baby oil gel is cheap and goes a long way. i used to use an expensive silicone oil called, "Gun Oil" this cost about $10.00 for 2 ounces. this was very slippery but didn't last as long as the baby oil gel. i can get a bottle of Walmart brand baby oil gel 6.5 ounces for less than $3.00, Kali, another user of the board uses generic petroleum jelly(Vaseline) and buys it at the dollar store for a buck.
    geez ...thanks for the compliment

thinking like that will or could get you hurt, you should rearrange yourself, if that takes unlocking then do it. take off the cage rotate the ring while gently pulling the sack, adjust, then relock, 30 seconds, stay the path. you don't have to remove the ring.
    The way the CB6000 rings are numbered is the largest is #1 the smallest is #5, i haven't been close to a CB3000, so i don't know the numbering system, the 6000's rings are numbered on on side. So, you are using the middle ring i take it. if you went to a smaller ring you could cut the blood flow off. going to the next bigger ring and a shorter spacer might be more comfortable. As every one is different sizes, this is a hit/miss fitting system. as you are talking about the lottery, if the ring is just a touch too small you could pinch off the blood flow, go to bed wake up with dead flesh. NOT a winner!!!

my combo with the CB6000s is the #2 ring and the shortest post. When i first started out it was the #1 ring and the 2nd shortest post. But everybody is different. Start with the largest ring and longest post/spacer then only change one thing at a time, until you get a good fitting. Some people it is the first or second try but others could take a week or more. Don't rush the fitting period!!! take you time

6. tomfucker

tomfucker Junior Member

Local Time:
    I give in! I'm sorry if I insulted you Jaimelynn, I didn't mean that. It's just when your alone in this chastity world it sucks when it's important and you have no one to talk to. Please forgive me. You are 100% right Jamielynn about everything you posted last night.:ten-on-ten: I wanted to give it time with myself fully in before calling it quits and waiting a long time.

my thinking: put myself FULLY inside the cage and since it was late. I just went to sleep , hoping to wake up to a healed
    penis.

the result: I AM DEAD WRONG!! :sad0002:

It is a lonely feeling when you have a problem and NO ONE has it either. I'm not saying there's no one else in the world though this is my main place in the world to keep my chastity life healthy and well. I don't plan on leaving either. So I got dead lucky to get responses to such an important swelling issue to me.

Thank you too 6kguy!!:sign0011: I mean like 6 more hours of me inside. I wanted it to work too. But thank you for
    responding so fast and respectfully to me too. There were no jokes from you at all or insults. If it's important I want
    to help the person too.

A second thank you to Jamielynn too because of the speedy and extremely detailed response. I appreciate your honesty,
    and not joking around or anything like that either. The CB-3000 ring numbers go smaller and smaller with each ring in
    a large to small order. #1 is the biggest, then #2 is a bit smaller, then #3 is really really small. Then theres #4 and even
    #5. Since this is an issue of me not being fully inside I thought that a smaller ring might fix it for long term use. To be able
    to go into a #4 I never even thought about it. Just because it seems like it'd be so far away though I could try a #4 for
    awhile. I'd be shocked if I had to go to the dreaded #5.

I did post 6 hour later photos just so show how it progressed then finally stopped.

Thanks again 6kGuy and Jaimelynn! :party0042:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice