A keyholders diary...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Goddess Jen, Nov 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    So nice to hear you all had a good time. i can't wait now to cash in my fishing trip invite but don't know when i will be able to get away from work. Yes tiff i will bring applebutter.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

2. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    Glad you all had a great time, Fishing sounded ace!!

And hats off to Tiff, Master of woodwork!! the paddles look amazing!!

Amber

3. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Oh, rachel! I didn't know you had talked to tiff about a fishing expedition! Any time! I'd LOVE to have you here for a few days.

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    Goddess Jen :Tulip_Up:
    Please promise me that I only need to admire Tiff's wonderful woodwork with my eyes and not my aged sissy bum :scared0016: There I go, topping from the bottom again. My bad! I mean... I respect you even when my skin is fleshtone rather than pink, red, purple, paisley patterned... or otherwise altered by paddles and whips.

Hugs, Cindy-Lou :cat:

5. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    i'm going to keep it simple.all i can say about this past weekend at m. linda+tiff's-----GREAT PEOPLE+GREAT FOOD=truly a GREAT TIME. thanks again for having us. happypants

6. Respectful

Local Time:
    Who is Happypants?

He is that man who woos a wordy woman with few words.

:cat:

7. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Lin and Tiff, thank you for such sweet words. We'll get together again soon :) BTW, did you give the boys their daily dose of bacon yet this morning? Remember, 2 strips per every 50 lbs. Poor neglected babies are probably going through withdrawal by now.

Cindy, I'd love to try out my new toys with you! I appreciate you volunteering...such a good gurl. :p

Rachel, make sure you let me know if you take a ride up. I should be there since I'm now as good as Roland Martin ever was. I'll show you the ropes (and go fishing with you, too :character0053: )

Have a wonderful Cinco De Mayo everyone!! Margarita's are on me!! :happy0167:

8. Rachel

Local Time:
    HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!Buy stock in Cabelas and Bass Pro Shops Goddess Jen has a new passion. These stocks will be through the roof by the end of the month.:character0053:

MM's sweetpea
    Your friend
    rachel

9. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    lolololol..
    GJ,, all I know is there is a HUGE BASS that is telling the others that some lady came up from ILL. thinking SHE could catch him.. What nerve..LOLOLOLOL And then something about a what a chump..lolololololol
    I do have to say though, for the short time You practiced and then went out, You did VERY GOOD.. Hell,, I was THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED. A bait caster is not an easy reel to "master". PLUS, You did very well with the spin cast reel also.. HOLD YOU HEAD UP HIGH Jen..It was my honor to show You the ropes..[just to bad You didn't use them on me..lololol]

Rachel,, You are more then welcome to come up and use that "invite by me" lololol.. And your right about buying stock given the way Jen go's through baits... LOLOLOLOL { love You Jen..}

tiff-he

10. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    rachel- Just to let you know, Wisconsin fish aren't for the feint of heart!

Attached Files:

11. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I was NOT that bad!!! I'm so glad I saw how much those spinner baits were. I have a feeling you would have enjoyed teasing me about loosing $100 bucks at the bottom of the lake for many years to come. And if you'd like to tease me I have plenty of ammunition on you, my dear. Shall we call a truce or shall I start with the Metamucil jokes?? :heart: you 2, Tiffy-Lou!!

Lin, is that the fish from your living room?? The teeth on that fish scare the crap out of me. I know I would have kept my feet and toes as far away from that mouth as possible!! BTW...are you addicted to True Blood yet?? Mmmmmm....Eric Northman makes me want to become a Fangbanger. :vampire2:

So...

You know, I was reading over my post about going to Lin and Tiff's and realized that I had not wrote about one kinky thing regarding John and I. This is a chastity site!! The least I could talk about was the fun we had while on vacation. Since it was a sort of vacation for us we kind of have an unwritten rule that anything and everything goes regarding sex. It's a time to just have fun and do whatever when the mood strikes us. No planning, no stress...just fun.

John has asked me not to smoke in my van. Since he's not a smoker, he absolutely can't stand the smell and gets quite pissy if my car has ashes in it. Fair enough. Well, we had a 5 hour drive. No way in hell I was going that long without smoking. So, I asked nicely if he wouldn't mind for the trip to not be so strict with that request. He fought me on it and said, "No...no smoking in the van. And I certainly don't want to be trapped in there with all of that smoke." Alright, alright. I guess we're going to be stopping a couple times along the way...which I HATE! When I drive somewhere, I like to get there. Before we where leaving he starting asking me if I was prepared to give him some RH on the way (road head). I told him that I would be driving, so a hand job would have to do. His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. I said if he wanted a hand job then I could smoke in the car. Hehehe...

Needless to say, I had a lovely drive with no unnecessary stops. :girl_curtsey: I have to say, giving him a hand job while we're going 80 down the highway was pretty cool. Of course, when a big trucker would pass, he would take the directions that we printed off and cover up, which I laughed at every time. It was fun :)

There was also a few incidents at our hosts home, but I won't talk about that because John would be way too embarrassed. He kept telling me to be quiet so no one would hear us. I had every intention of being a good girl, but he was driving me nutz with the, "Shhhhhh!!!" I mean, it's not like we met these people on a Mormon Church Site. Jeez. And all those paddles hanging on the wall in our bedroom basically just beg you to get laid in there!!! Am I right??

Good question to ask my fellow mansioners.. "Would you refrain from having sex in a home that you were guest in?"

12. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    Give a woman a fish, She eats for the day, teach a Woman to fish, She'll use the rent money, the gas money, and grocery money .....on fishing tackle....:scared0016:

13. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    No need to hide, Jaimelynn. That would probably be true, except I have a really good friend that has more than enough tackle in his box for me to play with. I'm not mentioning any names of course *cough..Tiff...cough*.

14. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    LMAO..
    Ok Jennie-LOU. this means war.......
    You guys are good too.. The bids on ebay of you guys"doing it" are up to $186.50 and they have only been there for 8 hours.. Lets see,,,, $186.50 x 6 = COME BACK ANYTIME.....HURRY!!

As for "doing it" in a hosts house,,,???? When we were at MM's and Ricks house for OVER A WEEK I wanted to, I would have,, But,, Ms. Linda would not.. Oooooooh how I tried though...

tiffy"lou"

15. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    because we are guests in their home-i felt it kind of tacky to desecrate their home. lack of respect. maybe its all in my head. what are we_JUST A COUPLE OF ANIMALS?(wait,don't answer that!:sex017:) don't get me wrong-it was GOOD, VERY GOOD.

16. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Happypants,,, If you wanted to see animals, You two should have hung around the day you went back.. THAT was animals... lolololol
    As for "doing it" here,,,,, If You hadn't we would have felt that the two of you did not have any fun.. Hell,, Had I known I would have cheered you on..lolololol

17. Rachel

Local Time:
    Absolutely not, if MM said it was ok.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

18. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    Somebody has used their rent money

i remember growing up when my Grandparents came for a visit and they stayed in my sister's room next to mine. i thought....hmmm it's to late to play to jump on the bed, as the headboard hit the wall between our rooms. it sounded like when we(us kids) would jump on my sister's bed.

19. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :Hook_1: Sounds like we need a fishin contest going on on at the fall gathreing to me while we're on the lake ,after breakfast,clean up.whippins,and all that stuff....bikinis only unless it's to cold lol :character0117:

20. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Hi, everyone :)

I'm sorry I've MIA for the last couple weeks. Lots of things going on around here. Mostly family stuff. As soon it settles down I'll be back again in full force. I'm sure I'll have some stories after visiting some of my favorite peeps in the world next weekend. I can't stay away!! I'm so in love with them. (OK, that sounded a tad stalkerish. :p )

Thanks for all the sweet messages asking me if everything is alright. I really appreciate the concern. You are such great friends to check up on me. :love0001:

21. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Jen, I can't speak for others, but I sure missed you, and was getting concerned, My goodness, this post almost fell back into page 2. You Brits correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't Jen be a great Page 2 girl? Or do they no longer do that?
    Anyway welcome back!:welcome:

22. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    chastesoon, it was page 3!!!!

I think possibly Ms Jen is a little more upmarket than getting her baps out for the nation!

23. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    I agree Mw, I do love the word "baps" to, something so very english about it:)

Amber

24. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    It was not ny intention to insult Jen, nor do I hope she or anyone takes it that way. Jen is a very attractive woman and my comment was meant as complement. I have only seen a few "Page 3" girls and all that I have seen were attractive. I am not aware of the social stygma of being a "Page 3" girl over on the other side of the pond.I am just speaking from the perspective of a dirty old man, I guess.

25. Respectful

Local Time:
    Chastesoon (aka old man)

I am positive that Goddess Jen was not offended, nor I, nor Mistress Watchful.

Mistress Watchfull was not concerned that you were being insulting to Jen in any way. I suspect that her only worry was that Goddess Jen was being undervalued by only getting page 3. She is a headline attraction even when there is no news.

Respectfully,
    Cindy (aka old man)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice