Locked in Love

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by homebody, Dec 29, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    1/30/21 – In the Zone – Saturday

We found some time to ourselves and went up to the bedroom. I had been wearing the cage for three days and have been trying to see if showering with the cage would work. Washing doesn't seem to be a problem, but I am not convinced that I am getting completely dry afterward, even using a blow dryer. I am trying to work towards not removing the cage myself for a shower once my KH puts it on. Long term goal for now.

Once undressed we got into bed and began making out. It wasn't too long before she said she wanted me to lick her pussy. It is very exciting to me when she is very direct about this instead of asking for it. It feels like she is more excited when it is phrased that way. I did my best to build up her excitement and she soon had her first orgasm. I kissed and nibbled her thighs and lips until she was ready again. The second one was even stronger that the first. Again I kissed and caressed her hoping that she might be in the mood for more.

She gave the signs that she was ready and I began again. I was going at a slow and steady pace hoping that we could enjoy this for a while. She was reaching over and giving the cage touches while I kept my pace. It seemed like we slipped into the zone this time. I felt her excitement get to a high level and stay there. It was so wonderful. For a very long time she stayed right there without getting to the point of no return. I don't know how long it was , but it is the longest I can remember and I was as excited as her. When she did crest it was a wonderfully loud thrashing orgasm. It was one of those moments I fantasize about and remember for a long time when I am lucky enough for it to happen.

Coming down from that took a long time. It amazes me the levels of pleasure she is capable of. After that she wanted to touch me. I knew that PIV would be too much. So she took off the cage and gave me a wonderful release.

When cleaning up I noticed a problem. At the tip of my penis there was a large very red spot about half an inch across. It was under where the cage sat. There was no pain, but I have not ever had this happen before. I don't know if it is from having a new cage, taking showers wearing it, or being so excited for so long wearing it. Either way Goddess decided that we would leave it off until everything was healed. In the days since it is clearing up. It hasn't changed color as it fades like a bruise, so I don't know what it is. But I look forward to the next time the love of my life puts it back on and we start again. I love you Goddess.

2. homebody

Local Time:
    2/14/21 – Valentines Weekend – Sunday

This would be a much quieter weekend than last years Valentines. We would spend it at the house and not even be able to go out for dinner. It didn't look like we would have the house to ourselves at all. After going cage free since the beginning of the month, my wife put me back in chastity on the 10th. It gave me a long time to think about making love to her by the time Sunday came around.

Sunday morning we stayed in bed talking together after waking. We decided to open our presents so I brought them in from the other room. It was a lot of fun, like our own private Christmas morning. I think we were both successful in getting gifts that were a surprise. We ended up exchanging gifts that were from a favorite show of ours. Knowing we wouldn't get any time alone later in the day we decided to take advantage of the peaceful morning by making love now. So I shaved while Goddess showered and I took my shower next.

Back in the bedroom we kissed for a long time before we advanced things along. I kissed my way down her body and tried to get her very excited before I made my way to her center. She was caressing my back and legs and holding the cage, making me as excited as she was. I gave her two very satisfying oral orgasms before she wanted to make love. It was a great relief to have her remove the cage. Four days without even removing the cage for a shower is still a challenge for me. But the feeling of sliding into her is amazing. We made love for a long time before we climaxed together. It was a wonderful way to start Valentines.

We spent the rest of the day together. We went for a ride and ended up taking a cold walk together along the waterfront. Dinner was takeout from a favorite restaurant. The evening was spent watching TV. It was a quiet day but really satisfying because I got to spend it with the one I love.

2/15/21 – Valentines Weekend – Monday

Monday was a day off for both of us. When I awoke, I tried to quietly leave the bedroom so that my love could sleep longer. But as I neared the door she rolled over and said good morning. I walked over to her and leaned over to give her a kiss. Then I hugged her and it seemed like she wanted more. I kissed the side of her neck and she seemed to really enjoy it. Then we started making out with me leaning over her. After a few minutes I asked her if I could go down on her. She agreed quickly and asked if I wanted her to shower first. I told her I wanted her just as she is but that I needed to shave before I touched any delicate skin.

As soon as I was back she got into the center of the bed. We didn't have to rush so it was a very relaxed session. Two orgasms for my love from oral followed by us making love where we both got to cum together. My love surprised me with a request that I lick her some more. It had been a while since she wanted this so I was enthusiastic. Her fourth orgasm was very powerful.

Every now and then I feel like I need to pinch myself to see if I am dreaming. We have been together for four decades now and we can still be as excited for each other as when we first started going out. My wonderful wife and keyholder is more orgasmic than ever and makes me feel like the best and luckiest lover around. Happy Valentines my love.

SubbyHubby24, a1m1 and LoneMan like this.
  3. homebody

Local Time:
    2/19/21 – Only You - Friday

After dinner on Friday we were relaxing in the kitchen. We hadn't made love since Valentines weekend and it didn't look like we would be getting any time to ourselves that night. Our youngest is a really dedicated student who had been doing homework all day and had more to do that night. Around 7 our youngest told us a break was needed and a short drive to the beach was in order. We didn't know how long we had, but expected it would be close to a half hour.

My wife asked me what I wanted to do. I asked if she wanted to use any toys but she didn't think we had time for that. I answered that I wanted to go down on her. Shortly thereafter we were stripped and in bed. She was only wearing her royal robe for warmth and I only had on my cage that Goddess had put on three days earlier. After chatting for a brief time she said that she didn't know how much time we had so we should get down to business. After all, the house was empty and she didn't need to stay quiet.

I absolutely love how completely relaxed she gets when I start giving her oral. She lays spread out on the bed like my private feast. Her head to one side with her eyes closed, she allows me to luxuriate in the sensations I get from her body. I treated her like the Goddess I feel she is, and she soon had her first orgasm.

When I sensed she was ready to start again I slowly caressed her with my tongue. She moaned loudly and I started on the next round. This time was a slower but a much more energetic build up. She was no longer relaxed on the bed. She was moving and tossing her hips giving me a constantly moving target. I was in heaven. Her second orgasm was long and lively and would be the last we had time for. We quickly cleaned up and dressed. I had just turned on the TV and sat in the family room when our youngest got back from the beach. We couldn't have timed it any better.

It is interesting to me some of the things that didn't happen. At no time before or during our love making did Goddess reference the cage. Often when I am giving her oral she will hold the cage or grab at my buns. She didn't touch me or the cage. She didn't mention the key. Tonight she was the absolute center of attention. I woke several times during the night thinking of her and how much I love her. I am so happy with how our life is going and I feel so lucky to have this beautiful sexy woman at it's center. Thank you my love.

Rectrix likes this.
  4. homebody

Local Time:
    2/20/21 – Round Two – Saturday

Sometimes I feel like we are teenagers again. By that I mean we are always trying to find some alone time to spend an hour or two naked in bed. Today was much like yesterday in that our youngest was spending the whole day at our house doing homework. After dinner our youngest was going to go for a drive to relax and my inquiries about how long the drive would be didn't get a good answer. So again my wife and I assumed it would be less than an hour that we would have alone.

Tonight my Goddess suggested that we try her new toy again. I quickly got a Yeti filled with hot water and placed the toy in to warm while we got ready. Within ten minutes we were situated in bed and the toy was just a bit more than body temperature. After four days I was trying to burst from my cage. Goddess was playfully touching it and me driving me crazy. Her right hand slid up my neck to my head and guided me to paradise. Her first orgasm was quick to arrive and left her panting as I held the toy still and gently kissed her legs.

The more her breathing returned to normal the more I started moving the toy and soon we were back reaching for her second orgasm. It was glorious and loud. I heard her gasping and laughing all the while her body trembled. When she calmed, she explained that her yell was so loud it made her start laughing while in the middle of orgasm. It made me so happy that sex can be erotic and mind blowing while at the same time being funny and joyful.

I love that we have so many options when we do oral. Whether it is one of her toys or my fingers we are so in sync that her orgasms are plentiful and make us both feel so close to each other. When she is done we will both be hugging and kissing and thanking each other for making each other feel so good.

After oral my Goddess wanted intercourse. She took my cage off and we hugged while I grew against her stomach. We spent the entire time in missionary. We still appreciate how wonderful it is to use this position after the its absence post-operation. It was my turn and I felt complete as I came inside my wonderful wife.

We quickly set ourselves to rights, hoping that we would be able to clean up before our youngest returned. About five minutes after we finished we got a text that they would be visiting a friend and wouldn't be home until later. Arrg. We have been talking about some of the things we want to do when we have a good block of time to ourselves. But I guess I still have them to look forward to.

The past two nights I have gotten to share love with my wife and do so while caged at her request. Life is really good. And I know who is responsible for that. Thank you my love.

borbulls1961 and LoneMan like this.
  5. homebody

Local Time:
    3/3/21 – Toy Time – Wednesday

Chastity for us doesn't always revolve around cages. It is part of a mind set that has us focusing on ourselves as a couple. We spend time together discussing chastity and our sex life independent of whether or not she has placed a cage on me.

When we get time alone in the house we can spend hours in bed. Sunday we had the time and spent an hour reading the story that Hubby&Missy have shared. After that Goddess gave me a loving a spanking and we made love. Last night we had time and read the journal from Jah Rubbings. We get so much from reading the experiences of other couples. I told Goddess that Chastity sites are the only ones where I have found husbands talking about how much they love their wives and how much they want to please them. Even though everyone has there own approach and rules for chastity, I find this the common bond that makes me feel so drawn to the wonderful people on these sites. You all have my thanks.

After we had finished reading we put the laptop aside and moved on to more physical activities. I had taken the great advice ( I think from Tom Allen ) to place her new toy in hot water to warm while we were reading. After reading, I refreshed the water again to get it hotter while we made out. When I slipped the heated toy into her while giving oral I could tell what a good idea it was. She had two amazing orgasms with the toy and my tongue. When she recovered she looked at me with a smile and told me she had a 'new number one toy'. That is big news. Her previous favorite is a Lelo Ella which we have had for eight years. Many toys have been tried since then and none had been its equal. She explained that the orgasms she gets with the new toy seem to last longer. They could almost be counted as two or three orgasms before she needs a rest before starting again. I wonder if that is what is meant by multiple orgasms.

Our love making to finish the evening was wonderful and we were able to climax together. I feel so close to her emotionally these days that it is all encompassing. As she explained on a car ride today:

'Our lovemaking really got stronger around five years ago, but since we started chastity it has been taken to a whole new level.' I couldn't agree more. Also, she asked if I could show her how to use private browsing on her Ipad so that she could do more reading on her own when we don't have time together. That request is exciting because it means to me that this is something that she is as interested in as I am. I love how it is drawing us closer together. Thank you Goddess.

Rectrix, spider203 and Open2njoy like this.
  6. homebody

Local Time:
    3/4/21 – Massage Fun – Thursday

Thursday evening our youngest announced that they were going to the gym for a couple of hours. We had ourselves a wonderful time the night before so I wasn't expecting anything sexual. I did however ask Goddess if there was anything that I could do for her. After a moments thought she said she would love a back rub after she finished the game she was playing. I went into the bedroom to put the massage oil in the warmer and then waited for her to be ready.

She was cold when she got onto the bed so I got in with her and we snuggled while she warmed up. We discussed how happy the previous nights activities had made us and she asked to put the cage on. I had been cage free for a few days so this made me very happy. I don't understand why wearing the cage for her makes massages feel more intimate to me, but it does. I knew that this was not going to be a night for sex but she really ramped up the erotic nature of the action with chastity.

We tried having her lay at the side of the bed with me standing to give the massage. It gave me better leverage using both hands. What followed was a long relaxing time with warm oil and smooth skin. I don't know if it comes across, but I consciously try to express my love in how I touch her back. I don't have any training but I do the best I can. When she was done she turned her head to me and asked if I would lick her. My heart rate jumped immediately. I used a facecloth to wipe off the excess oil and she rolled over and got comfortable.

I knew that the massage worked as foreplay so I went right to all the spots that make her happy. She was very active with her hands, rubbing my back and legs, playfully spanking, and grabbing the cage. All the stuff that works to make me as excited as possible while I was in my glory making her climb to orgasm. And when it arrived it was loud and physical. I guess that she had enough of being still during the massage. The second orgasm was bigger and I could tell it was the end of our loving. I held her while she recovered and actually needed recovery time myself because she had made me so excited.

Nights like these are happening much more frequently. I get a thrill every time she suggests using the cage. I told her that I had worn the metal cage that afternoon because I wanted to feel closer to her. The Cobra cage I now think of as hers. It is difficult sometimes waiting for her to ask for cage time, but the knowledge that it was her choice without my hinting makes it so much better. And it really touches my heart to see her so relaxed on the bed allowing me to give her my love with the massage, and especially cunnilingus, that I feel the buzz from it for days.

I am writing this now Saturday morning. Reliving the memory makes my heart race. When my wife came into the kitchen she was wearing the key necklace I gave her. I never forget how lucky I am to spend my life with such loving partner. My love and my connection with her grows stronger with each passing year. Thank you my love.

LoneMan likes this.
  7. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Love the report. It’s the exact experience I dream about.

homebody likes this.
  8. homebody

Local Time:
    3/13/21 – All Day Foreplay – Saturday Morning

I was having breakfast eating a bagel and drinking coffee. There was brilliant sunlight streaming through the windows. I had been up for an hour and was having a peaceful, relaxing morning. Then my wife came into the kitchen and made my day sooooo much better. She asked if I would give her a trim. This is one of the most intimate things one can do for their lover and I was thrilled as always.

Quickly we were set up with a towel on the bed and the trimmer plugged in. I couldn't resist giving her kisses on her snatch before I started. She had a errands that needed to be done this morning so I didn't delay and soon she was happy with the length of her hair. As she was getting up from the bed, she asked if she could put the cage on. And soon she had me caged. I told her I would love it if she would let me go down on her after her shower. She said she would love to, but it would have to be a quicky so that she could get to her appointments.

I spent the time she was showering drinking my coffee and nibbling on my bagel. Thoughts of what we were going to do made eating food seem less urgent now. She came out to get me only wrapped in a towel and a smile. One of my favorite things I love about our sex life now is how happy it is. There is the same level of lust and passion, but there is now such a high level of happiness and joy. I didn't get to spend a lot of time licking her. It was only five minutes until she had a vigorous orgasm. She kept quiet during it because we weren't alone in the house.

As we were getting out of bed she smiled at me and said, 'that was just a taste of things to come until later.' So now I am writing this up while sitting in the kitchen, still ignoring my bagel and coffee, absolutely buzzing like I had downed a gallon of energy drinks. I will spend the rest of the day thinking of how unbelievably sexy she looked on my bed in the morning sunlight. And I will do so wearing her cage. It will be foreplay every time we touch for the entire day.

Saturday Afternoon

We spent the next few hours doing errands. Primarily visiting with our oldest, standing outside their house talking. During a good deal of our driving time we talked about how much we are enjoying our blossoming sex life. When we got home to an empty house we had about 45 minutes before we needed to head out for the evening. She looked at me and told me 'I want you to lick me'. That sent my heart racing. I set about heating up the new toy for her and got the bed ready.

As she joined me and settled into the center of the bed she looked so sexy. She looked so confident and happy and so comfortable it builds my lust for her. There is something so exciting about knowing that the only thing we were going to do is have me give her oral sex until she needs me to stop or we run out of time. After our last session she had explained to me that when I am using the new toy while licking her she feels like I am making love to her. I thanked her and said that it is exactly what I am doing. That in my head, I am doing everything I can to make her feel my love for her.

I kissed my way down her body and had been using my tongue for a short while before she said she wanted the toy. When I added that to the action her excitement rose very quickly along with her first orgasm. She didn't give the usual queues that she needed a rest so I kept going and after a short while the second one followed. At times it seems that there isn't a valley between the peaks. That they are explosions on the way to a bigger event. She was very enthusiastic with her touching today. I felt her hands moving on me the whole time. And the cage wasn't neglected at all. I felt so connected to her. After the second orgasm she needed a rest. I stayed in place until she was ready and soon she had her third.

After that we kissed and she had me lay on top of her. She was moving so that the cage was rubbing against her as she recovered. She looked over at the clock and said we needed to get going soon. I asked if I could give her one more orgasm and she had the most alluring smile on her face when she agreed. This last one was as quick as this mornings, but it was so satisfying. We quickly got dressed and left the house getting to our event exactly on time.

Once I would go months hoping we could have a session only for her. Now we have had that twice in one day. I love how much love and sex and sensuality has come into our lives.

Saturday Night

Again the house was empty when we got home that night. The whole day my thoughts were upon her and how she had made me feel. She told me that she wanted to get back to bed because it was my turn. We started with her using a vibrator on the cage for a while. Then, after removing the cage, she told me that she planned on edging me. I asked if we could try something different. I like being restrained and she doesn't like tying me down. So I slipped both legs into one leg of my jeans and when she put a leg over me it was almost as effective as being tied. It worked really well and we may be able to try again. She brought me close a couple of times before getting on top to ride for a while. Then when she was finished she edged me more until she told me she wanted me to finish. It was so powerful. I had her at the center of my thoughts since the beginning of the day.

She told me that she had planned this before going to bed last night. She wanted to make sure that she got up early enough that we had time for me to trim her and give her a quick O. I love how creative and loving she is. This is probably the shortest lockup we have had since we started but she made it one of the best days in memory. ( And there have been a lot of days that fit that description lately. ) Thank you my love.

iome343 and LoneMan like this.
  9. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Your your reports are so heartwarming. Every thing that you two do seems to exactly the kind of experiences I would like to enjoy.

Your writing makes me feel like I am reading from a romance novel.

I’m happy for you two.

homebody likes this.
  10. homebody

Local Time:
    Thank you. That's nice of you to say and good to hear. It is hard to know if anyone is enjoying these, or even reading them. My primary audience when I am writing is my wife. Which gives me all the motivation I need to write.

LoneMan likes this.
  11. homebody

Local Time:
    3/20/21 – A many varied thing – Saturday Afternoon

We had a quick, wonderful session last Monday evening. In under an hour we used her new toy, the Avant D8 for three orgasms and then made love. I asked her if she was going to cum again and she said no. “Really”, I said, “even if I go down on you after?” She got a big smile and said “We'll see”. She did get her fourth orgasm after I finished and went down on her, and it was her request that I do so.

The rest of the week was quiet. On Wednesday we had some time alone and I asked her if I could do anything for her. She said no and put the cage on. Friday, when we had some time alone, she had a sinus headache, so we were both disappointed. Saturday our youngest went out with a friend and before we had time to be intimate our youngest returned and said that the rest of the day would be spent at home doing homework.

Then late afternoon our Youngest decided to take a break and go out for a couple of hours. We finished up the cleaning we had been doing and headed for the bedroom. Goddess wanted to use the new toy so I got it warming. I have been cautiously increasing the temperature of the water I use to warm it. This time I used the hottest temperature from the tap. The toy itself lowers the temp as it warms up, and this worked great. I also set the massage oil in its' warmer. Now if only I could figure out a way to get the lube warmed up.

We had only been kissing for a short time before Goddess told me she needed oral. Recently it seems like she is ready for oral loving quicker and I find her need for it extremely exciting. She is getting more direct with asking for it and that revs me up even more. The late afternoon sun was lighting up her beautiful body like it was a movie. I used the Avant and my mouth to give her two orgasms. She then uncaged me and we did missionary for a while. She wanted to try using a paddle for spanking me in that position and we found one that worked for her. It was a lot of fun, but I had to stop moving often because the sensation was too much. She said it was like she was edging me.

From there we tried something new I thought of for us. I had her lay face down with a pillow under her hips, and massaged her legs and butt with oil while gently using the new toy in her. This was a great combination of relaxing and exciting and went on for a long time. I had free range to look and touch as she enjoyed. I hope I can transmit how much love I feel for her through my hands at times like these. We slowly made love in that position for a while. She found it very comfortable and we will hopefully do this again soon.

We talked about her toys and she said the Avant D8 was definitely her favorite toy, but that I was better than any toys. She asked to use her Lelo Ella next. I handed it to her and went to wash the oil off my hands. From the bathroom I could hear her softly moaning. I walked into the bedroom to see her using the toy and was torn between wanting to watch and participate. She made up my mind by saying she needed my tongue again. I did until she had her third orgasm.

We did 69 for a while and then finished the session by cumming together in missionary. We had spent two hours luxuriating in each others pleasure. And I felt so close to her that my love was overflowing. We got take out for dinner and drove down to the beach to eat. We were listening to a podcast called 'Sex with Dr Emily' who is a sex therapist. She had a list of things that lovers could do to spice things up. And we got a laugh when many of her recommendations we had just done. She also said that couples should tell each other what the three most exciting times making love where, and why. We looked at each other and said the last three times together were the most exciting. Life has ups and downs. But right now I feel like I am on top of the world. Thank you my love.

iome343 likes this.
  12. homebody

Local Time:
    3/25/21 – Wonderful days – Thursday

Just a quick update. The last few days have been wonderful. We made love Sunday. The highlight being giving her oral with extended use of her new toy. Finishing with lovemaking and us cumming together. Tuesday found us with time to spend a couple of hours in bed, picking out videos to watch on the laptop. With breaks for oral and lovemaking again for a finish. The totals for both days was seven orgasms for Goddess and two for me.

The following night I was relaxing in the kitchen, thinking about taking a shower before bed, when Goddess came in and asked to put the cage on. As soon as I finished the shower we were in the bedroom and the cage was on. I am as happy as I can remember with our love life and waiting for the next time Goddess and I can make love.

LoneMan likes this.
  13. homebody

Local Time:
    3/27/21 Bookends – Saturday

Saturday had my favorite beginning. I was sitting in the kitchen finishing breakfast when Goddess came out of the bathroom in just her post-shower towel. She asked if I wanted to go back to the bedroom and go down on her. We were quickly back in bed making out with my cage being the only thing either of us were wearing.

When she was ready for oral, she told me that she only wanted me to lick her once because she wanted to save some for later. Playfully, I gave her nipple a long lick and said “Ok. there you go. I thought you wanted more but if that's all you need....” She found that funny said “You are being fresh, and you know what fresh boys get, a licking and a spanking” That set my mind to wandering about what may happen later, and it set my tongue to work on making Goddess feel as loved as I could possibly make her feel. After her orgasm we cuddled for a bit and got up to start the day.

For the first time since 2019 we went to a small outdoor crafts fair. It almost felt normal except for everyone being masked, which was nice. The six foot social distancing wasn't as respected as I like, but people were making an effort. It was one of the best days since winter so people were just so happy to be out in the sunshine. At one table I saw a beautifully carved wooden spoon made of Olive wood. I asked about it and told the vendor I thought it was really nice. As we walked away I told Goddess that when I saw the spoon I thought about the quip she made earlier about spanking. She laughed and said she had wondered why it had caught my eye.

We next went to a Craft Brewery that had reopened their outdoor seating to get a beer and a snack. We followed that up with a ride to the beach to look out on the water. Goddess wanted to talk about our love life and asked a lot of questions about how I was feeling and if there were any other things I wanted to try. I answered, then asked her the same questions. It was so good that this is now a normal conversation for us. A couple of times it got emotional in a really good way with each of us explaining how loved and happy we are feeling. We promised that we would continue with what we were doing, and just as important keep talking about it. I was so looking forward to the night.

Unfortunately dinner didn't agree with my love. She was really uncomfortable with bouts of pain and feeling really hot. In bed she wore only her panties and I did what I could to comfort her. The hot feeling was replaced by being cold so we cuddled for a long time. She started feeling better. She asked me if it was difficult for me with all the build up during the day. I was caged and dressed, holding her undressed while cuddling. I told her that it impossible for me to not see her as sexy and attractive, but it was difficult because I felt so bad that she wasn't feeling good. But it always feels good to me to hold her like this.

A while later I felt her give a little shake and press her pelvis into my leg. She said she couldn't understand why she could still feel horny while not feeling good. I offered to use my fingers to give her a gentle orgasm if it would make her feel better. She said no thanks, and continued to cuddle up next to me. Awhile later she changed her mind and asked if I would touch her. So I gently circled her clit while licking her nipple giving her a very therapeutic orgasm, if there is such a thing. It seemed to help as she was ready to try sleeping after that. She asked if I would be ok, and I told her I was so happy she felt better that I would be ok.

It took a long time to fall asleep, but I really was ok. The emotional connection I feel with my wife is so strong right now. I hate seeing her not feeling well, like after her operation in December. But I feel so good about being the one that she turns to at those times. She is so attractive to me physically, emotionally, and as a person, that I want to do whatever I can to make her life better and fill it with as much love and joy as I can. I love you Goddess.

iome343 and LoneMan like this.
  14. homebody

Local Time:
    3/28/21 – Quiet Day - Sunday

I found Sunday to be a bit challenging. Saturday was a very sexual day from start to finish. However I felt guilty that I was still turned on by Goddess when she wasn't feeling good last night. I didn't sleep well and woke up tired and out of sorts.

We spent the day together doing things around the house. She was feeling a bit better but there was no sexual tension. I was still horny because it has been five days since I got relief. I didn't mention it. I am committed to allowing Goddess to tell me when she is feeling ready to make love. That doesn't change how my body is feeling.

At night we had a very long hug before I went to bed. Again it was a restless night but I know that soon we will both be feeling our best and the love will flow. Before chastity there were days like this too. But I felt more upset then. Now I am more ok with the feelings. I don't know if it is the cage or if it is the wonderful communication we have. Either way I am at peace with my feelings and the love I have for my beautiful wife.

15. homebody

Local Time:
    3/28/21 – Connecting – Monday

Monday evening all the stars aligned. Goddess was feeling better and our youngest was out for a few hours. We relaxed for a while to let dinner settle then went into the bedroom. We had a very loving encounter. I gave oral to Goddess for two climaxes. She then uncaged me and we made love and came together. It was just what I needed to feel connected to my wife and to reset from the high and frustration of Saturday. All together it was a five day lockup, which is long for me. I feel a real calm and peace in my heart now. This is because of the central presence of Goddess in my life. Thank you my love.

16. homebody

Local Time:
    4/1/21 – Recaged – Thursday

There was good news on Thursday morning because Goddess got her second vaccine shot. I took a half day off work to drive her, and then I worked from home for the rest of the day. Goddess went into work after her shot and wouldn't be home until after 5pm. From what we had heard about peoples experiences with the second shot, Goddess was prepared to not work the following day. I wasn't expecting that we would be intimate for a couple of days. Being home alone during the day I put on the steel cage so that I could focus on work and keep Goddess in my mind.

Goddess was feeling ok after work. When dinner was finishing up she surprised me be stating that she wanted to put the cage on. I told her that I had put on the steel cage after she left for work and asked her if she wanted me to take it off, or if she wanted to take it off and put on the Cobra cage. She opted to switch the cages herself. This was the first time she removed one cage and immediately put a different one on. I thanked her and we went about the rest of the evening.

4/2/21 – Unexpected Pleasure – Friday

By morning Goddess was feeling the effects of the shot and took a sick day. I was concerned during the day, and when I checked in around lunch she was doing ok. When I got home that night she was feeling better. She had a good nap mid day and it helped. We had the house to ourselves so Goddess wanted to take the laptop to bed and watch some videos. I had been looking for videos that I thought she would enjoy and we spent an hour or so watching them. I wasn't counting on doing much more than spend time together watching.

Goddess got turned on by the videos and asked me to go down on her. It was wonderful and she was able to have three orgasms from oral. We stopped and cuddled for a bit and she told me she wanted to take the cage off and make love. That was a great relief because with an hour of watching porn, and then the oral sex, I was getting sore from trying to get hard in the cage. We took our time making love. with a short break to give her more oral, before coming together. And then the biggest surprise, she asked me to lick her to one more orgasm.

She amazes me that she recovered so quickly, from feeling bad in the morning to being my sex Goddess that night. With her having her second vaccine shot, my anxiety has gone down so much. I recently have had my first shot. I hope I am not getting ahead of myself with this, but it seems like we are going to turn the corner on Covid soon.

17. homebody

Local Time:
    4/9/21 – Special Day – Friday

Morning

This is a special day for us so we both took the day off. I was up first, sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast. My beautiful wife finished her shower and asked if I would like to give her an orgasm. Soon we were undressed and kissing in bed. I was kissing her breasts when she told me she needed me to lick her pussy. She didn't want too much foreplay and asked me to focus on her clit. Her orgasm followed too quickly for me, because I knew this was just a quick O before we start our day.

In the afterglow I was kissing her neck when she told me she wanted to put on my cage. She joked that she hoped it wouldn't be too difficult to put on because of how excited I was. This was very true. She likes to sit at the side of the bed and have my stand in front of her to put the cage on. As we moved, she playfully got on her hands and knees and wiggled her hips. I caressed her hips and she asked me to get inside of her. This was one of her favorite positions. Because of the difficulty she is having with her knee we haven't even tried it for a very long time. I slowly slid in and out expecting her to ask me to stop at any time. When she grew more excited I reached around and started rubbing her clit. This got her motor going and for the first time in years she was able to orgasm in this position. When she calmed a bit she laid down on her stomach. I kissed her lovely cheeks and rubbed her back until she rolled over. She beckoned me to get back inside her and we gently made love for a few more minutes.

Eventually she said it was time to stop and put the cage on. This is only the second time I can remember that we have made love and stopped before I came. This is the first time that it was her idea. I kissed her and thanked her, telling her how sexy and exciting she is. I gave myself a quick wash with a facecloth and we were back at the side of the bed. It took longer than usual for her to get the cage on. She never shows impatience and gently applies the needed pressure until the job is done. With the lock in, she kissed the cage, and I kissed and thanked her. I know that no matter what else is going on today a significant part of my thoughts would be on the wonderful, sexy woman I share my life with.

We spent a couple of hours driving around town doing some errands. Then went for a drive to an Orchard we heard about, to get some lunch and some hard cider. It was a great day sitting outside with bright blue skies and 70 degrees. Our conversation was very intimate and we discussed how the morning had made us both feel closer. We made great plans for sex this evening. But, when we got home our youngest told us that plans had changed and they would be home all night. Therefore our plans changed for the evening. We spent a quiet night watching TV and went to bed together. She caressed the cage for a few minutes before we drifted off to sleep.

jvabox likes this.
  18. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    @homebody -- that's a key insight that I had noticed too -- that on this site in particular chaste men openly talk about how much they love their wives and want to submit to them and please them, because they feel emotionally closer to their wife, and that being chaste and not masturbating has made their love stronger and more intimate. I'm still trying to get to where you are, congratulations.

homebody likes this.
  19. homebody

Local Time:

That's very kind of you to say. These posts in particular also give me a chance to express myself to my wife in a way I didn't have available before. It has also given us examples of how other couples are living. This not only gives us ideas to try, but also points of discussion. We have not had this level of conversation before, and that is one of my favorite parts of chastity.

I wish you well and I hope that you can get where you want to go in your relationship.

Rectrix likes this.
  20. homebody

Local Time:
    4/10/21 – The Morning After – Saturday

Normally I am out of bed long before my wife on the weekends. Two things made me stay in bed to wait for her to awaken. First, our youngest started a new job in retail and would be leaving before eight for the day. Second, of the many things Goddess and I discussed yesterday, one was how much I love giving her orgasms in the mornings and she agreed we would do that today. So when she woke up I was beside her and we started kissing. I asked her if she would like to use a toy and she choose her Avant. I set her toy in an insulated mug filled with hot water to warm up. Then we went back to warming each other up.

With the window shade up a little the morning sun lit up her body wonderfully. I kissed my way down to her center taking my time to get to her vulva. After a while she asked that we get the toy. It had gotten to a very nice temp that was warm to the touch. The combination of the toy and my tongue gave her two orgasms. Kissing afterwards she told me she wanted to take off the cage. I was getting out of bed to get her the key and stopped to give her pussy a quick lick. Her response made me linger, and when there was no request to stop, I stayed for her third orgasm. The feelings I get at these times are not easy to express. It isn't like a physical orgasm for me, but it is the emotional equivalent. I told her yesterday that a fantasy of mine is that I get to give her a good morning orgasm everyday. And I know that it will stay a fantasy. But the reality of these morning sessions keeps me happy for a long long time.

When she had the cage off she wanted to start with her on her knees. And we do that until she needs to stop and stretch out her knee. From there we stay in missionary for a long time. It is very passionate and I needed to stop a couple of times before I could continue. When our climax came it was a joyful and loud event that left us breathless. I have no question that since we have started using chastity we have become more adventurous and been drawn closer to each other than we have been at any point in forty years. I love you Goddess.

Jail Bird and Rectrix like this.
  21. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Throbbing in my chastity cage reading this, such love.

homebody and Jail Bird like this.
  22. homebody

Local Time:
    4/14/21 – Wave of Emotion – Wednesday

My wonderful wife is dealing with a painful hip so after dinner I volunteered to massage it for her. I warmed the oil and sat next to her on the bed. She showed me what hurt, lower back and right hip and leg. I started gently not knowing what pressure to use and checked in often to see if it was ok. I could tell she was enjoying it and hoped that it was helping. I was really focusing on how much I loved her and hoping it was coming through in my touch.

When she said she was done I started kissing all the spots I had massaged. As time had gone on I had drifted off target and covered a lot of very sexy territory, so I had a lot of skin to kiss. The movement of her hips encouraged me to continue my exploration and soon I was kissing her lips between her legs. I was hoping she would want to rollover, instead she adjusted herself to give me more access and I found a way to get to her clit with her still on her stomach, a new position for us. This led to her rolling over so that I could have more access and use my thumb, which we continued for a long time until she needed a break.

I often get emotional at these times. It makes me glad that my face is positioned so that I can't be seen. This time it hit me really strongly. I stopped kissing and licking but buried my face at her lips and started shaking. Missy uses the term 'melting' for how she feels sometimes. I won't claim it is the same emotion, but it describes how I felt really well. I never wanted to move because I felt so close to the woman I love. I don't know if Goddess knew what was going on, but she let me stay there longer than normal and I just swam in waves of those feelings.

We finished the session with missionary and felt very close. There are times when everything is going right in life and it is important to recognize it. There are challenges and hard times for everyone and there will be more coming for us. So I am trying to feel the moment and stop and smell the roses. Thank you my love.

Rectrix likes this.
  23. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    You and Goddess are an inspiration to me and along with Isopropylforyou and LockedbyFridaygirl are in part what keeps me trying to climb my mountain. Your comments and general support give me strength. I hope some day I can find a way to be like your Goddess is and share the complete love that you two share.

homebody likes this.
  24. homebody

Local Time:
    Thank you Missy. Goddess and I are closely following your story too. We hope that you are able to get to the point were you are as happy with your love life as you want. Wishing you the best.

25. homebody

Local Time:
    4/15/21 – No, not a problem – Thursday

I usually am in bed an hour before Goddess due to our work schedules. Tuesday night was no different but I was restless and still awake when she came to bed. She had been reading the story of Hubby and Missy, which we have been following closely, and we discussed it for a while. I had this urge to go down on Goddess, and even though I didn't think she would be interested I couldn't stop myself. I told her that 'I know I probably shouldn't say this but I would really love to go down on you'. She said not tonight and we soon said goodnight and drifted off to sleep.

Wednesday day at dinner I brought it up and apologized. Telling her that I couldn't stop myself and I didn't want it to upset her. She was absolutely not bothered and said that she didn't have a problem saying 'no' because she understands the feelings behind the offer. I told her that I was offering it to just be for her, and she said that is how she understood it.

Thursday during a walk I was thinking about those brief conversations. For a long time if I suggested doing something sexual, and Goddess wasn't in the mood, she would say no but would feel bad about saying no. So I was always cautious about making suggestions to not hurt her feelings. Years before I wrote a letter explaining my thoughts that if we could approach this as an expression of love it would change things. If she could say no and not feel bad, and instead understand that I wanted to make her feel ecstasy, then our communication and love life would improve.

I found the letter on my laptop and reread it. I had the realization that now we are exactly how I had hoped we would be all those years before. Goddess was sitting in the kitchen with me and I explained all of it to her. She agreed and got a great smile that looked equal parts happy and horny and said 'I really want to put the cage on you right now.' It was the most enthusiasm I have heard her use saying that and my heart started to race. Quickly enough she had the cage on. I don't credit chastity for this change by itself. But it is part of a larger change that we have been going through as a couple. Our communication is at an all time high, and no coincidence, so are the feelings we have for each other. Thank you Goddess.

LoneMan and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice