honesty on wearing cb6000s

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Sissy Shane, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    time in the 6000

A friend of mine wears the 6000 and he has issues with it if he wears it more than 4-5 days straight. He and his Keyholder agreed that he would be able to remove it every friday, take a shower (supervised) then keep it off till later that night before bed. Fridays are the days they have (no kid night) so he never knows if she will lock him back up or release him. She will let him remove it again on Sunday night for another good wash then lock him back up for the week.

That seemed to work for him.

2. alphonsus

alphonsus Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    I've tried most of the CB-x devices and I find the 6000s the most comfortable of the lot. I've been wearing it almost constantly (note: not permanently - I do get playtime) for several weeks, having finally succumbed to a controlled way of life. My thoughts on the range are:
    • The Curve is at the wrong angle when I get an attempted erection (as well as being too big) even though it also offers the greatest amount of airflow.
    • The 6000 has similar angle problems and it's difficult to urinate without some mess as it's only when slightly aroused I get close enough to the end to urinate properly.
    • The only problem I find with the 6000s is that being so much shorter, my foreskin has a tendency to protrude from the front. Close-fitting underwear (I prefer boxer-briefs to control the movement of the cage and lock - nothing like an embarrassing clank to give you away) can then cause a lot of pinching and unlike the slow burn of scrotal pinching, a pinched foreskin REALLY hurts.
    I've found a few tips that make life inside a 6000s much easier, many of which came from here or other forums on the subject. I have a tight scrotum, so wha works for me probably won't work for those of you with low hangers. I'm also uncut.
    • Larger rings and shorter spacers make for less pinching of the base of the scrotum. I use the largest ring and the shortest spacer and have experimented with having the spacer outside the cage to reduce the internal gap to almost zero. (If this is the right fitting, I'll drill a new hole in one of the longer locking posts and do away with the spacer)
    • As with all closed tube cages, lubrication is key. I've found a good anti-bacterial hand sanitiser with aloe vera that really helps. It's gel-like at first which helps with aiming but then gets runny on contact with warm skin and trickles into all the nooks and crannies. Stings a lot on application (which I take to be a sign that it's doing its job) and leaves behind enough aloe vera and other moisturising compunds to allow easy movement inside the cage.
    • I used to use lotion under the ring, especially while I was experimenting with smaller rings, but having gone back to the largest I find I don't need it for comfort anymore. All the lotion did was ease things out when pinching happened, and that doesn't now I've gone back to the larger ring.

3. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM

4. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i wear mine 24/7 longest few years on off for shaving cleaning

5. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I have my doubts about any of the closed-tube devices for long term wear. Both hygeine and the effect of having your skin not exposed to the air... My Jail Bird is good for a week at a time, easily, but is it is more open.

6. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    I am retired so I am home most of the time. I get to dress around the CB6000s. The longest for me was 3 days. However, it is much more comfortable now than it was last month. We are not into seeing how long I can stay locked up though so we tend to use it only when needed. Right now I am on week two of no orgasm so I am hornier than normal and I wear it all day until I go to sleep and then put it back on when I get up. I tried to go one day in the middle of the week, without it and I was crabby all day. Now my wife wants me to wear it daily but not outside the house.

7. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    I concur

8. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    The CB ^Ks was my first cage and I wore it for fourteen months and got pretty used to it once I got the right configuration. I found it a bit bulky but it was the pinching and snagging hair when I assembled the back ring that made me look for another. I feel the CB 6Ks was a good starter cage as it also enabled me to find the proper size for a new cage.

I now wear the HT V3 and find it much better and I tend to forget I have it on which is a good thing because my Queen is leaning towards longer term lockdowns between orgasms.

PauloChaste likes this.
  9. sammartin

sammartin Chastity Slave in Training

Dallas, Texas USA
    Local Time:
    I find the cb6000s to be very comfortable for short-term wear. That being said, the longest I have been able to wear it continuously is about 48 hours. At that point I begin to see abnormal swelling at various points that goes away quickly when the device is removed. Does anybody else have this problem and if so what have you done for it? Thanks.

10. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Four or five days maximum for me. My skin just can't take the constant "bath" of any lube. It's not pain or pinching and whatnot, it's just the skin. Someday I will try an open metal type without a lube......Luckily, I am not in a situation where long-term 24/7 wear is required.

11. REsTRAINEDsub

REsTRAINEDsub New member

Local Time:
    I've gone 3 weeks easy in my CB600s, out for my KH's use then right back in the next morning. It seems to be my perfect size. I use 5he 2nd largest ring and 2nd smallest gap for a perfect fit. My only complaints are the fact that after a week inside my dick gets ripe even with very good sponge tipped wand cleanings. The "vents" are useless for air circulation since my skin pokes out anyway and my head completely fills the end. I also know I can twist the lock off the plastic tab at any given time so I am currently testing a couple different metal cages but having a hard time finding 60mm lengths before I have to splurge on a custom.

I do ensure the ring and the bottom edge of the cage itself are lubed, especially before bed. It took me about 3 weeks of getting up every hour and a half to pee and relieve my nocturnal erections before I could sleep through the night but no more problems since.

12. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    I have made it 2 weeks in the cb6ks without any unlocking or removing at all. Comfort wasn't an issue once I got the ring/spacer combo right. The issue preventing longer goes is the hygiene concerns, but that is the nature of a closed plastic device.

For the longer run I used picnic condiment bottles with soapy water to squirt into the cage for cleaning, then a combination of a hair dryer and qtips for drying.

13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Baby Johnson's Oil Gel works best for me. Not messy stays put does the job and washes off me and clothes equally well.

PauloChaste likes this.
  14. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    The longest I ever lasted was 11 days and that was hardwork.
    That was around 5 years ago I have upgaded to MM Jailbird and 2 metal knock off devices.
    The CB6000 is a good starter device to get sizing, its no good for long term.

maid_carrie and Mistress Jules like this.
  15. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

I have to admit, much as I loved the fact that @lockit was in chastity, the CB was very ugly and I worried about hygiene. The jailbird looked so much better and was much safer for longer term wear.

Guest 3972, maid_carrie and lockit like this.
  16. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    Same

17. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    I have been in the cb6000s for r 4 years. The only time it comes off, is when my wife allows me to jerk off, or for washing, both under her supervision. I have had no ill effects. When the device is off, it is soaked in disinfectant. It comes off once every 3 or 4 days so I can thoroughly wash. On the days it doesn't come off soap and warm water is squirted in through the side holes, and tip with a 2 ounce bulb syringe. When dried baby oil is squirted in also . When it is off and then reapplied a generous amount of baby oil is applied first.

18. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    I wore a 6000 series for 6 months continuously with no issues at all. No problems with comfort or cleanliness or any other aspect and no removal for any reason. I mention it here in the context of a 6000s only because as time went on i realized i didnt need the length of the 6000. As erections were no longer possible, it was as if they mostly stopped trying to happen and the relaxed size of my penis shrank to an almost nub size, just like the 6000s itself. I

t concerned me at the time since i have a decent size in the first place and i had never seen it that small. The cock pulled all the way up the tube and never used the glans shaped end after about 2 weeks or so (i think?) So a 6000s for the rest of the 6 months would have actually looked much nicer since the fit would have been perfect.
    The only reason i stopped at 6 months was i needed a lithotripsy surgery and, well, you know some secrets are best shared amongst friends and lovers only.

One more thing. The long term wear did a number on the device though. The next time i tried to lock in, a post tab on the cock ring broke off so easily that it must have been fractured and ready drop when i removed it anyway, ruining the device for future use.
    But thats ok because i had decided it was time to move on to Steel anyway!
    New Horizons!
    Keep exploring!

TonyF25 likes this.
  19. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    not the easiest thing to keep odour free, clean yes.
    Our solution was to have two .. one soaking in Milton a baby's feeding bottle disinfectant then what you call dish-soap.
    Remove one clean yourself thoroughly oil up and install yourself in the clean one.

metal ones are much better and our latest even better still as its designed to stay on long term

TonyF25 likes this.
  20. subspider

subspider Active member

Teacher/Instructional Designer
    USA
    Local Time:
    That is good to hear. I read these cage versions used to split when erect at night. I assume they fixed this issue?

21. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    Splitting is what destroyed my CB Curve.
    Thats a BIG tube. A gift from a Dom friend. It was fun to wear because you could see and feel your erection sliding down and up the tube so He know what condition of need or excitement i was in, like a red mark on a thermometer!
    To break like that though i thought was suck poor quality that i never replaced it.

I did go with the CB 6000 next though and didnt have a split problem, but on that one the posts broke.
    After that i dropped the company all together.

Might as well name him Cocky Rocky after that.
    Such scary power! :+1:

22. João Novaes

João Novaes New member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Anyone is different, but I love my CB6000s, woks good and I have no trouble.
    Peeing it's very ok (sit).

I really don't undesrtand how a lot of people doesn't like.

23. subspider

subspider Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    I have liked all the CB Versions I have used over the years. They have worked, but with the 6000 line the spacers seem too large for me now. The smallest is not small enough. I have also broken the cage twice within the warranty. The seam split and one of the rings cracked. Usually customer service is on the ball, but in the last year it hasn't been good.

24. Newbie61

Newbie61 Active member

Retired(early!)
    Uk
    Local Time:
    I have a Chinese Knock off cb6000s in stainless steel. I love it but can only wear for 4 or 5 days before it rubs and the weight causes an ache in my left ball area. Think it’s related to a previous hernia op. I like the look and feel up to that point
    Thinking of buying a more open device

25. subspider

subspider Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    I can wear mine 24/7 without issues most of the time. Every once in a while some chaffing migh crop up due to sweating or temperature on a hot day or something. With that, I am usually let out to heal and then put back in when I am healed up enough.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice