Symbolic? Or Actual Masturbation Deterrent?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lazlo Toth, Apr 26, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    For me it's symbolic.

Dominant In Chastity likes this.
  2. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    I'd say more of a symbol. Because of anatomical reasons wearing a balltrap device long term doesn't work.

The device, however, helps me remind myself of my status - as do a day collar and other things. Having a physical lock around my genitalia also increases my sense of being humiliated. In a way the same applies to restraints too because I'd obey my Wife regardless.

At bdsm events it is more important because chances are I will be fully exposed. Wearing a device is a good means of exposing my shame and submission at such opportunities.

Maybe a full belt we ordered will bring about some change.

Rectrix likes this.
  3. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    In a steelheart I was able to come after a day or so by 'shaking' the tube but I wouldn't be able to manage my usual three or four times a day so I'd still be in good shape for my partner.

I recently spent several months in a full belt, a cheap Chinese Y style, and for the first month or so it was impossible but I think after that I'd have been able to orgasm from a strong vibrator and possibly even 'fucking the tube' but didn't risk it as erections became painful hitting the locking mechanism in the end of the tube and I'd have needed out urgently afterwards. I'm planning to try this soon when I'm able to remove the belt myself.

As to whether there's any point if it's possible to get off in a device, I'd be happy to be in a relationship where I was denied orgasm for a week or two at a time, maybe sometimes a month, but the sex after that is worth the wait. But apart from a one-off tease or punishment much longer than a month would (IMHO) defeat the purpose of a relationship.

4. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Definitely a deterrent. To painful to play with and can't pull out the backside.

Rectrix likes this.
  5. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Both. Sure, I could escape with some effort (and a lot of lube) but then I’d need the key to get back in it. I could also defeat it by using a vibrator or prostrate massage but the resulting change in my demeanor would give me away. Either way I’d be busted. So, although I know I could bypass the cage and sneak in an orgasm, I’d much rather be rewarded with one.

6. suzy maid

suzy maid Member

England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I like this thread. It reflects the reality of chastity.

For me, the cage is symbolic. It reduces temptation but is not totally secure. My wife doesn't like it so I usually only wear it when I and home alone when I will self lock and secure the key in a timer box. Often I will put her wand in the box too.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  7. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    I do both, on the honor system and lock up. A device is definitely a deterrent. While I could pull out of the device, it would be painful and not fun at all to masturbate and very difficult to get back on.

I am locked for about 7 to 10 days a month and honor system the rest. When I am not locked, I know I can make it not masturbating since I can do it for a full week locked. Also, if wife is gone from the house for any time more than a few minutes, I am locked when she is gone.

Being locked has cut way down on my masturbating. My wife still lets me do it some, but only when she is around and watching.

Isopropylforyou and StubHub like this.
  8. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Be good don't cheat

9. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I mostly do honor system, but when i'm caged the focus really shifts to being whatever my Domme wants me to be. I find when i'm fee, that i naturally stroke and play with it. But when caged, my only relief is mental. To imagine what i would do if i could.

10. 2north

2north Active member

USA, Midwest
    Local Time:
    It's an actual deterrent for me.

After some trial and error, we found a couple of cages that can't be gotten out of without a real struggle and discomfort. And then there's the Vice, which for me is actually inescapable - I gave it a try once to test, and gave up when it felt like I'd be causing serious pain if I forced the issue. But even when I'm not in the Vice, some of the others are still good deterrents - the effort and discomfort involved would throw enough cold water on the urge, that I don't bother.

Well in my case, it's not that black and white. I have mixed feelings about chastity - it started as her idea, and I went along with it for a few reasons. The frustration and motivation are very much double-edged swords, and sometimes the pressure for release gets motivational as hell - and that's when a Crime of Opportunity becomes more likely. At that moment, the motivation to "cheat" is very high, and if there's not an effective deterrent, the cost is low. A reasonably secure cage adds enough cost to the "crime" to deter it. In some ways, it's like dieting, and we know how often people cheat on those....

Headtrip likes this.
  11. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    My wife has no interest in the “honor system” My device is very effective. She doesn’t want the allusion of control, she is in control. If I could generate a pleasurable Orgasm in my device I would and often. Believe me, I’ve tried.

Headtrip and JackStrap like this.
  12. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    It is only a deterrent as it is possible to masturbate with the device completely on. The device only prevents penetration, and keeps me thinking about it.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  13. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    My chastity cage is absolutely a deterrent. A deterrent is "a thing that discourages or is intended to discourage someone from doing something." I'm a masturbator and my device absolutely acts as a deterrent to masturbating. First and foremost, it stops me from getting an erection. Having an erection always results in me wanting to rub it and edge it, and once I start that it's really hard for me to stop. So not getting erections is the most important thing if you're trying to prevent masturbating.

And being in my chastity cage is a constant reminder that I'm a submissive husband and that I'm trying to become a more emotionally available and submissive man for my wife. When I'm in that space, my chastity cage reminds me not to try and defeat it, it reminds me that I'm locked for a multitude of reasons -- because I'm trying to become a recovering masturbator, because I'm submissive, because my erections and my semen is saved for my wife only -- and that helps me overcome the temptation to pull out. Yes, I know I could use her Wand, and I know that cumming that way makes me feel even more submissive and beta, but I know that's cheating too, and I have to have enough willpower to resist that, and seeing my cage and knowing why it's there helps me accept that I don't want to be a cheater.

14. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Definitely a deterrent. The only way I can orgasm is with a Hitachi Wand against the cage and my wife has that locked up. I can pull, twist, and shake, the only reward is a little pain. Many times I have tried to pull out, but never been able to slip the device off.

This was one of the goals, to stop me from masturbating on my own. My wife had no issue when were were intimate and I would wack off either for her to watch or to shoot the load onto her face. I may struggle during when she lets me out, but like she said she owns my cock.

15. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    The device is both symbolic of our relationship, and also acts as a reminder to me of the nature of our relationship which leads to more frequent arousal.

I've never tried to escape from it, and I have never masturbated since we started this lifestyle.

I am not locked permanently, the frequency and duration of lock-ups varies.

16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    In or out masturbation can be controlled if the desire is there. My wife's preference is me caged symbolic and likes that I am flush to body in the micro CK. She still wants to see me with the inny cage from CK. It will be on the upcoming order.

For regular masturbation does not lead to a climax lately. When she has allowed it failed to launch was the net effect.

Honor and commitment of her control keeps me going chaste with or without a cage.

17. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree with the statements here that the devices are both a deterrent and symbolic. I have never owned a cage (my belt included) that I haven’t been able to achieve an orgasm in. Regardless of what ball trap cages I’ve owned I’ve always been able to pull out of them if I wanted too. That being said, I still think ball trap cages are a deterrent. They helped me in the sense that when I got hard, I could calm myself down enough that I wouldn’t do anything with myself once I was soft enough to pull out. So I see ball trap cages as a combination of minor help from the cage as well as the honor system to not pull it out.

The idea that I could pull out bothered my wife and I enough that we went the belt route. Absolutely no pulling out now, but if I’m aroused enough, a magic wand vibrator or even being rubbed through the bars when I’m hard can be enough to cause me to O. It’s not easy but it’s possible. Because I’m not wanting to defy my wife and I want to have full real orgasms with her I don’t screw around with trying to get myself off. The thought has crossed my mind but overall it’s just not worth it because do me, my O is never as good without her involved. Ultimately I would rather have a full erection if I’m going to have an O, they’re just not the same otherwise.

As far as chastity cages go in terms of infidelity, I think they’re definitely a deterrent regardless of which one you’re using. Even if you could pull out but not totally get it off of yourself, I can’t imagine any women that wasn’t your partner would be interested in you pulling out of your cage for a romp lol. Just my thoughts anyway.

borbulls1961 and Isopropylforyou like this.
  18. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    I love the reply WonderWomansSub. I especially like what you said at the end about any extra-curricular "action" with a female. You are right, I'll bet 99.9999% of all women would run if they saw a locked guy and they had no part in it. If they didn't know what it was, it'd freak them out. If they KNEW what it was, they'd never trust you.

Great post. Thank you.

19. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    I asked my wife if she’d let me out of my device tonight to try the “honor system” for a night. She said “sure, right after dinner go attach your leather sleepsack to the top and bottom of the bed in the guest room”.

borbulls1961 and JackStrap like this.
  20. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    So I guess you'd call a chastity device a deterrent?

21. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    For me it is both symbolic and deterrent effect.

Symbolic, because it makes me feel that my cock does not belong to me anymore, it is owned by my Wife, so I have no rights to touch it without permission.

But my cage is also restrictive enough to unable masturbating. Of course, if I wanted to cheat, I could do that in many ways. But it would demand a special effort and I simply do not want to do it. I am locked almost all the time so there is nearly no occasion to touch my cock when unlocked. But I think it really hard to me to resist temptation if I were on an honour system. Thus my cage acts as a deterrent very well.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  22. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    A deterrent, and significantly more practical than a sleepsack for continuous use.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  23. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    I am a total slut when it comes to orgasms! If the cage wasn't on I'd jerk off each day. It's been so long since a "male orgasm" I'd probably pass out. The only relief I get is an anal orgasm from pegging. I do love those!

anasyrma and Lazlo Toth like this.
  24. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    +1 Agreed!

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  25. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    It started out mostly to stop him from being unfaithful, but it was really more for my peace of mind because he never really would cheat on me. I still use it as a deterrent/peace of mind when it comes to infidelity.

It's also a deterrent to masturbation. I usually use a CB 6000 with anti pullout attachment. Husband can't pull out of it. I've had him try a few times.

ChasteHubby2015 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice