What's realistic?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Becca, Apr 30, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Becca

Mistress Becca Doyenne of the Mansion!

Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    Just about to take a new subs keys, and I was wondering what was a realistic goal, to begin with.

Know a few subs who self lock, some I am inclined to believe, and some I'm not.

The longest this new sub has gone without unlocking is three days... with unlocking, it has been roughly a week, with an hours unlocking each day.

Ideally I'd like it to be on an ongoing basis, but is it better to set a date for release?

2. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    Targets are good for me...

i prefer my Mistress to set a date for my release. i have a question... When You say unlock, do you mean unlock to allow orgasm, or un lock to allow cleaning etc?

my Mistress unlocks me as often as daily to allow a thorough clean but clearly not to orgasm. When W/we first set out on this my longest time was 2 days without orgasm. Mistress then doubled it after each orgasm release until i was at 14 days.. Currently on my first month long lock up. i found it easier to deal with it than some who claim to go straight into 3 months! i am pretty sure a month is about as long as i can go.... but then its not up to me.

3. Mrs Jones

Mrs Jones Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    i am pretty sure a month is about as long as i can go.... but then its not up to me.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Well said!

4. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    i think three days locked and three unlocked for a while.
    then take charge of the keys and slowly increase the days.
    however i could be biased

5. Mistress Becca

Local Time:
    Yes, you might be :)

6. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    When we started, the issue for me was getting used to wearing the cb-6000 and dealing with fit and comfort issues when accomplishing daily tasks.

Proper lubricant and keeping shaved solved almost every issue we encountered. Cleaning is a weekly affair now, in addition to whatever I can accomplish daily in the shower. if Madam isn't going to be around, a lot of liquid soap and a waterjet in the tub seems to do a good job, though it is very awkward to do.

Length of time locked up was never under my control, and was never an issue for Madam as long as I wasn't in pain from the device or having it interfere with getting work done. We do have a basic schedule in place now.

7. Mistress Becca

Local Time:
    What sort of lubricant do you use, Kali?

8. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    Believe it or not, after starting with very expensive silicone lube, I worked my way to creamy pertroleum jelly, fortified with vitamin E, that I get in a 4.5oz tube at the locall dollar stor. Cheap, works great, good for the skin and 1 tube seems to last about a month. It also works well if Madam decides that other body parts need lube :)

9. Mistress Becca

Local Time:
    Sounds like something we have here.. E45. That or Aqueous cream.

10. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    i used to use the same as Kali, expensive silicone oil called "gun oil", but have switched to cheaper baby oil gel, which is a little more than petroleum jelly, but Mistress likes the baby oil smell.

W/we've build up to this being a six month lock up, projected release date June 4th. As for cleaning Mistress has me take a bubble bath everyday and using a q-tip and "Oil of Olay's" Body Ribbons body wash the cage gets cleaned out pretty good, then rinsed out with a hand-held shower head.

Mistress only unlocks me around the 15th of the month for a thorough cleaning and shaving session, under Her watchful eye. The last couple of cleaning/shaving session was finished off with me being tied to the bed for some extreme teasing before getting, "deflated" and stuffed then locked back up.

11. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    differentiate between the device and cumming

I recommend that you consider the length of time to have two components: How long he is locked vs how long he goes without cumming. The length of locking time takes quite a while to get good at. Be patient. As for not cumming, the human body can take quite a lot. I feel you can get pretty aggressive there pretty quickly.

The device: days at a time.....but always open it up for cleaning and inspection.

No Cumming: Weeks at a time. Then you can work towards months.

David

12. mr_newbie

mr_newbie Long term member

Professional nerd
    Swansea, South Wales
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I whole heartedly agree with the release for cleaning.
    I spent 3 weeks locked in and it was very difficult to keep clean, I was glad when it came off just to have a proper wash down there!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice