Punishments for masochists

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by NsToy, Oct 11, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy_Cassandra

Warehouse Operations Manager
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    I'm the same way when I see my Wife/Mistress with the Icy Hot.

Joroincharge likes this.
  2. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Wow love the story. Personally can't handle ball crushing/kicking of balls, but then again somehow I like the idea of shocking them and that is likely close in pain? It is not about what we want though, just glad my Mistress is not into such harsh ball torture. :)

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I am a long time sexual masochist into S&M for 45 years. However, it was my wife's girlfriend who was my sadist, not my wife. Our girlfriend of almost 40 years is no longer with us so I have been guiding my wife to feed my masochism. She too does not like to hurt me but she has bought a few whips and paddles. She sometimes paddles my but to the point of bruising it, per the picture in my gallery or leaving it all welted from her crop. However as she does more damage she gets less inclined to whip me again. So we start and stop as far as the impact play goes.

Luckily she loves to torture my nipples and balls. She has learned over the years that she can cause a lot of pain to my balls without causing them harm, not that they are useful anymore anyways. She loves pinching and twisting my nipples because she know that gets me hard real quick. I have a nice collection of nipple clips to use when her fingers get tired or she wants me moaing in pain while she uses a vibrator on herself.

What I found useful was to show my wife the positive effects of her punishment. Like the nipple thing which makes me hard faster than normal. Same with my balls. Makes me cum real fast. My wife is very conditioned to orgasm by hearing the sounds of my moans of pain after all these years. Used to be her girlfriend making me moan while I was fondling my wife as she used her vibrator on herself but now she must make me moan. Painful nipple clips like the Talon or just Alligator clips, make me moan in pain. My wife will usually squeeze my balls with one hand and use her vibrator with the other.

I encourage her to whip or paddle me by being more obedient afterwards. I know she loves foot massages and has in the past kept me at it for 2 hours or more. My hands cramp up so we limit it to a half hour for each foot now. So when I get whipped, I beg to massage her feet. I also have a professional massage table and took courses on giving a massage so she enjoys a nice hour full body massage. I volunteer to do that after she whips me and that also lets her see my marked up butt as I walk around the table.

It is basically giving positive reinforcement whenever your wife does something that you want her to do. Like Pavlov's dog salivated when they heard the dinner bell, my wife has orgasms when she hears me moan in pain. That took years of conditioning to accomplish.

Barburia and kellysbitch like this.
  4. Mistress_Mel

Mistress_Mel New member

Local Time:
    Definitely a catch-22 - We have found that predicament bondage is a good choice as while he may derive some pleasure and enjoyment initially, it's inevitably just a matter of time before the discomfort exceeds the pleasure he derives from it and it actually starts becoming a true punishment.

Joroincharge, bnd2plz and slave_m like this.
  5. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:54 PM

Hubsub is exactly right.
    Subs crave attention and to deny them of it is torture. Even the most hardened masochists are easily crushed by it.

6. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    Was at an event last month where the domme hosting it was beating her masochistic sub. She and a couple of her friends were,within their agreed upon liits, tryng to get him to use his safe word. His ass and back were marked well past most people would have stopped, but every time a flogger or cane hit him he would raise his ass for more (he was restrained face down on a bed).

she knows I have a fair amount of experience so she asked me if I could help. I watched for a few minutes, then stepped over to him and lightly ran my fingernails up the bottom of each foot. He froze, and after about 10 seconds used his safe word.

There's a lot more to being a good dominant than beating someone.

7. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    I think any form of foot tickling would cause me to use a safe word within seconds!

8. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I doubt that it tickled! ;)

bnd2plz likes this.
  9. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    I figure the reason I like "tease and denial" so much comes from the fact that I'm not much of a sadist... I have a very hard time inflicting pain but I can tease until he is completely "blue in the balls". The playful/teasing things I do to/for him are such a love-hate situation for him.

slave_m likes this.
  10. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Predicament bondage works best for women that are afraid of hurting their men, but still want to help out. Examples can be using stairs and tieing his balls to a very tight string that if he moves from the position it really pulls hard. E.g. if you have stairs ties his hands to the banister, with the only thing keeping from hurting his prized position is a squatting / or odd plank position stretched over a few stairs. When he gets tired he stands or pulls himself up ... he pulls his balls really hard .... Women for centuries have had to endure the worst things, and a little patience in a planking sort of way is a good come uppance.

Another one (I wish I thought of this myself) was a sadist did to her slave was to coat his gentles in honey and then force her slave to drink alot of water. She had him tied up on a rack with a bunch of fire ants being separated by tissue paper layered. She then gave him a choice every 5 minute a turn of the rack wheel, or to drink 16 more ounces of water. He was then the display for everyone, and they all bet on how long he would hold out.

The look on the guys face ... I can't describe in words ... but all I can say is it put a shiver up my spine and a tingle at my base ....

11. cb6sbound

cb6sbound New member

Local Time:
    tie his hands above his head and leave some slack in the ropes, put him in at least 5" heels, maybe even put some un cooked rice in around the edges, add a spiked parachute with at least 1 lb of weight, adjust the weight so that if he crouches enough the weight will rest on the ground, add nipple clamps Japanese style that are tied to the ceiling and are pulling hard when the weight is on the ground with a little slack. Then for good measure coat the shaft and balls with ben gay or something similar. A blindfold can also help to mess up the balance. Now he has to squat and find the place where the the weight is on the ground but not pulling the nipples too hard, but the heels and rice are going to get painfull real fast. Should be fun to watch

12. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    BF doesn't like getting spanked, but if I put his penis between my legs when I do OTK, he will eventually ejaculate. Of course, he must consume his ejaculate, then get a tawsing then we start the spanking all over again. He's ejaculated 3 times, which got him the tawse every time and starting all over again for 3 times. After two or three ejaculations, usually it takes him longer to ejaculate, so I usually reach the point where I've decided he's been spanked sufficiently.

OTK is my favorite, as it gives me the in-charge feeling so important to being a disciplinarian. If I didn't want him to ejaculate, I'd put him in another position. One of my favorites is to have him in 6" heels and just bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. I make him bend over and clasp his arms behind his knees. Then I pull down his panties and apply physical discipline to his rear end. He has to hold the position, which is hard and uncomfortable for him, especially in. 6" heels. He has a hard enough time even standing or walking in 6" heels, It's funny, he can manage 5" just fine and got the hang of it only after a little practice, but 6" he never has been too good with. Sometimes I will make him do sissy maid service in 6", but I can't do that too much because he can't seem to manage it for too long.

I don't know why it took me so long to figure it out, but I finally figured out if I spanked him OTK with his cage still on, he wouldn't ejaculate. It got me another bonus too, TEARS! The first time, I used that wood paddle that I bought, but now, I get tears almost every time I spank him, even if I use the hairbrush or leather paddle, the tawse or something else. Now he cries even with the chastity cage off and ejaculates when he cries sometimes, too.

Humiliation is another punishment I use by making him do sissy maid service or spanking him in front of my friends. I've also made him show my friends him locked up. once the tears started, I had to invite everyone back over to see him cry. Of course, we get to make comments and call him a sissy or a bo-peep for crying.

I'm working on getting him to agree to some public humiliation, but, like the rest of our journey, it's a slow process. When I consider how far I've brought him in so short a time, though, even I am amazed. I never thought he'd agree to any of this when I started on the lingerie of the cage just to give me peace of mind.

nonerect and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  13. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    Damn. You lot are on a different level to what my Wife and I get up to. Elle is a gentle soul and the one time she nearly gave all this up was when I really deserved punishment but my sad face nearly broke her heart. When it comes to physical punishment she tends to hold back but just recently she flogged me while telling me off at the same time. It was role play but she really sounded like she meant it and she put more force into the flogging than she had done before. When Elle epilates my legs there are areas where the hairs being plucked almost feel nice, but then others are painful beyond belief.

Real punishment is being ignored. It crushes me. Just seeing her face when she is unhappy with me is enough to really get to me. Her disappointment is punishment.

On a funny note I have got to the age where I get an erection really easily but keeping it going can be a bit hit and miss. A few weekends ago before she went to England we were having an epic weekend when my penis obviously got tired with all of the attention it was having and decided to have a bit of a snooze. Elle whacked it with a paddle saying 'Bad penis! I didn't say you could go soft! How dare you!' I have never got so hard so fast in my life. It actually surprised both of us! Later on we talked about it and Elle said she was really shocked to see me getting an instant erection when she whacked my penis, but it also really turned her on, which is why she whacked it several times more for good measure. They weren't gentle whacks either!

lock667 and NsToy like this.
  14. jandescdlocked

jandescdlocked Junior Member

Househusband
    Illinois,USA
    Local Time:
    [QUOTtrue Mistress"Mistress_Mel, post: 179715, member: 46168"]Definitely a catch-22 - We have found that predicament bondage is a good choice as while he may derive some pleasure and enjoyment initially, it's inevitably just a matter of time before the discomfort exceeds the pleasure he derives from it and it actually starts becoming a true punishment.[/QUOTE]
    Very tr

15. jandescdlocked

jandescdlocked Junior Member

Househusband
    Illinois,USA
    Local Time:
    Oops very true Mistress

16. CONRAD ST IVES

CONRAD ST IVES Active member

Stillwater ok
    Local Time:
    At about age 22 my third time with a ( friend ) invited to a pool / tub party on the way in her car i said i brought a towel and shorts. she said well you will need the towel. ??? I had never been to a nude party . After about 7 minuets , 20 people no big deal. Ok their is this very
    very nice girl on a towel on the carpet face down . long dark hair, great body . This guy
    comes by and starts rubbing her back . NO oil . fuck that . their is oil all over the house. After
    about 10 minuets he leaves. So i go to her and say would you like me to finish your massage or is he coming back ? Please do . I grab some oil . ( EVERY girl i have ever been
    WITH always gets a massage. We are not talking a boy friend massage . " Slops a little
    wession on your back 4 -7 minuets OK it's my turn." I also did this for movie stars in malibu
    ca. Thats a whole nother story. So i work on this girl for well over an hour . and i am very happy. OK this girl , her body, these parties . ----- this girl has had massage . But Her eyes light
    up like a hitch hiker at the sound of a brake squeal . VERY PLEASED . About this time
    my friend comes down, sees us . not happy at all . I should have gotten permission
    to do the massage . Says you can stay with her ? or spend the weekend with me.
    I told the girl i have to leave but would love to give you my number . That's OK I know
    Lisa i will call tomorrow and make sure you get my number. OK i love strong
    take charge women. Lisa says go put on your shorts , get your clothes , we leave.
    She says nothing . We stop 3 blocks from her house. She says i have your keys and clothes
    if you are not at my door in 3min you are fucked. I am bare foot, in very short white
    shorts. I have a real thing about being shirtless in public anyway. I am race walking after
    11pm to this girls house. I make it . she is at the door she says give me your shorts,
    do 20 pushups and go to the back door. She has my trick bag with my discipline clothes
    out of my truck . She hands me my tight rubber jockstrap and my bra , and some gloves
    in her newly walled back yard is about 50 8x8x16 cement blocks in a tight stack she walks
    about 15 feet away and says bring one of those over here . We go back to the stack .
    from a cup she takes 6 ice cubes . She puts 4 in my jockstrap and one in each of my bra cups over each nipples. " We are now going to start the rest of your weekend. Move all of these blocks over their in a same stack , 2 at a time ,DO NOT STOP if you do you will put them back and start over. if you brake any you will start over. Now you can start or take your
    stuff and leave. Even with the ice i have a hard on that would cut glass . I have worked with these kind of blocks before . They weigh over 30 lbs each . it's a warm night. The walk
    back , pushups , and blocks , i am sweating by the 10 th block , ice on my nipples OK
    but my balls feel worse than ben gay. But at this pace the ice will melt like a snow cone in phoenix .

Just as i finish she comes out of the house with a towel ( dog rug ) " you need a shower come over here and strip. The water in the hose is still a bit warm but it turns much colder
    by the time i turn around. She hands me the towel ? When your dry , get your stuff come in
    the house and wipe your feet. Did you have fun lubing that little bitch at the party?
    You should have been with me , I took you with me , You should have asked permission
    But you know i would not have let you. You knew i would punish you , but you did it anyway. If you had stayed you could have been licking you cum off her ass by now.
    but your not into THAT are you. You know you need to be punished. you want to be
    punished. Because your just a wimpy little fuckwitt that loves agony. well you sure made
    the right decision tonight. or the worst one . OK this is your last chance either take your stuff and leave or it will be locked away until sunday night . But if you disobey , don't try
    or willingly displease me in any way , you will get your keys and drive home in whatever
    you have on or off at the time . Your other stuff will be in a box from 1pm till 1 : 15 pm only
    next saturday. NO OTHER TIME. PLEASE may i stay. Put on your scratchy wool shorts
    and your tight rubber pants to keep the wool nice and warm. And put your tight little bra
    back on . And i found something i know will like . Two large strips of duck tape with lots
    of thumb tacks in them . I could put them in your wool shorts OR i could put them in
    you tight snug little bra . One over each nipple wow it is tight i may have to unhook it
    no ill just push them but to make sure each tack is nice and flat to each nipple you
    can help by doing 20 PERFECT pushups while i get some oil. Now since you love doing
    massage you will do one for me for a full hour, except every 10 minuets on the dot you will stop
    and do another 20 pushups. If you forget and go over even one minuet i have a little
    gift for you . After you finish my massage and all your pushups ,I filled my bathtub for you
    but silly me i forgot to turn on the hot water, but after all those pushups and block moving
    i am sure you will want to cool off and we would not want you to try to get out by your self
    so I will tie your hands and feet . AND with our week end in mind i got 15 bags of crushed
    ice and put them in my feezer and with all the little things i have in mind for you to do this
    weekend i hope we don't run out. oh By the way while i was out i got you some bengay it's good for sore armpits and nipples also I got some icy hot it's good to rub on your ass before each spanking I got a big tube I will rub some on every hour for the rest of the week end. I will have to be very sure not to get ANY large globs rubbed all over your cock and balls each time. you may need more just in case you are a bit sore after you move all those blocks back I also got you a nice new
    rubber sauna suit to put on under your regular sweat suit it will be perfect to vacuum the
    entire house twice , after you wash and wax my car tomorrow or maybe just wash it . their should be enough time if you start early say 5 am . You should get to bed by 1 or so you can sleep next to me . I will have to tie your hands . it would be really bad if you were to have an orgasm before sunday night . But i will help soothe you to sleep by holding your cock
    and forcing little globs of icy hot down it's little hole. don't worry i will get you up on time
    for your first pushups of the day . I will have you do them real slow so i can apply your first
    icy hot treatment of the day and about 20 or so good swats to help you wake up along with your nice cool morning shower , did i say cool? silly me. After i get you dressed in some of your discipline outfits you can watch me eat some fresh eggs and bacon. and to help you start
    your day you will get 3 full cups of 3month old plain cheerios and warm water .
    and the sooner you eat them up the sooner i will remove those pesky super tight
    nipple clamps but they will be back all through the day maybe with strings and some
    weights to help with your 50 or so sit ups. OH but when you go back down you will have
    pull the weights up with your nipples. Hay bob that's gatta hurt. But that will take your
    mind off that leather cock and ball harness that i was able to get to the real last tight snap
    that you never could. OK now lets get to that vacuuming and i forget did i say 20 swats
    before each room or 25 it will come to me when you pull down that sauna suit.

That afternoon i was in the back yard I was to rake the entire yard and not stop till i finish
    when i was about 1 third done i got a foxtail or burr of some kind in my shirt . I was about to get it out when she saw me . " I told you not to stop " I just wanted to get this burr out.
    " take off your shirt and don't move " she left and came back holding a shirt a sweater in fact
    a long sleeve thick wool sweater. This is too small for me so it should be nice and tight .I know
    how you need to be trained in hot scratchy things so put it on . It's dark almost black
    I will burn up in this . Yes but its not your punishment for stopping . When i give you
    an order you will follow it. At that she grabbed a big hand full of dry grass, leaves,
    thorns, brambles,?? She pulled open my shorts and jockstrap and forced in the lot
    well into the fabric , another handful into the ass area. These were tight speedo type
    shorts so very little fell out . Another batch went onto my new wool shirt well into both armpits then the chest and back forcing this shit well into the wool i would never get it
    out even if i wanted to . these would be my go to agony outfit for years. I can't remember
    ever being more turned on than at that moment. Her strict scolding and her hand in my
    shorts and shirt Thousands of little pricks .working in this would be wonderful agony.
    being tied in bed with a sauna suit so nothing could escape , Constant erection. SHIT. I have often been forced to sleep in one of my long sleeve wool shirts, but this was a whole nuther ball of wax. but trying to get
    to sleep next to someone i really wanted to have sex with, and she with me
    maybe, save her joy from tease and deny with my total sexual agony, could
    send me to the rubber gun squad. But hay this my thing. I love being punished by a strict lady for not doing as directed, pushing my body to
    the edge and a bit over. Hell I used to see a young lady every two weeks or so
    just for a good ass whipping and mutual massage. I would get 50 to 100
    with oil rubbed in after each 25. with a 2 inch wide leather belt, always.
    my tool of choice . Still is. she would get oral . I would get tease and deny
    in bondage with a condom pulled over my cock and BALLS sometimes 2
    This would keep me hard much longer and had to eat my cum of course.

Sorry this was so long . I really enjoyed the post about the fire ants. I think
    their sting lasts for days or are those the ones with the
    ants in the gloves for the manhood thing ?

p.s. I would really like to try some stinging nettles but cant find any OK if anyone knows how i could get some please post under this . about 2 years
    ago i found a video of a very pretty dark girl with long black hair getting
    whipped all over with stalks of nettles . I think she was tied or should have
    been . My massage lady has kept me in my nub chastity device , 4 months
    this friday it's never been off . Hard shower keeps it clean hair removed with
    NADS for men. I think she wants to do 6 months . I would like that too .

17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My madam has found the best punishment for masochists is to just ignore and forget about them and to stop all kink based interactions, it’s a killer!

18. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    As they silence is golden

19. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Or to add a little humor
    The masochist said to the sadist HIT Me Hit Me. The Sadist said I won't

20. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    There is a fine line for finding just the right approach for punishment, no matter what your preferred kinks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice