conditioned to be premature

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by drinkingsex, Apr 30, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. drinkingsex

drinkingsex Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    Slightly off-topic, but I was wondering if anyone had been conditioned to suffer from premature ejaculation? Right now, I am on a schedule of being forced to cum within 30 sec of erect stimulation or else she stops. Wondering what the end result will be... She told me her goal was to turn me into a true two pump chump.

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah Master and I played around with that for a while, It's called a hair trigger. It is possible using this technique to make you cum with the slightest touch.

3. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    We play a somewhat similar game. My KH will sometimes let me out order me to jerk off for her and give me one minute to do it.

If I don't make it in time then it's back-in-the-box . . . and I get 70 seconds the next time she feels like letting me out (and then 80 on the next occasion if I still still fail).

If, on the other hand, I do cum then it's still locked up again . . . and only 50 seconds next time (and then 40 seconds on the next occasion if I still succeed etc).

Kind of keeps you on the ball !

Consensus and asastype like this.
  4. andyandnickki

andyandnickki Junior Member

Local Time:
    That sounds like a fun game

5. mark_t

mark_t Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    Conditioning? How does that work?

Will the effects be permanent or could they be undone very easily?

6. jnnyl

jnnyl Someone waiting on the world to change

Local Time:
    I was not aware it was even possible...I could see my wife trying something like it.

7. jdavid

jdavid Member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
  8. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    I think it would be highly satisfying to those women who are specifically seeking to turn their men into very quick ejaculators. I know my wife gets a lot, and I mean a lot, of pleasure seeing me ejaculate.

I think she is aware that people can be conditioned to orgasm very quickly.. and I might refresh her memory anyway!

We kind of started a similar sort of thing today. I'm currently not locked for a lot of reasons, but I've been very good on the honesty system, and frankly.. I can't see the point in masturbating on my own anymore. However, we have a few different vibes that we've picked up over the years. We were playing around this morning and I had a brain wave!

Many sissy's on here, and other sites refer to their penis' as clits. I suggested to my wife, that the size of the vibe needs to be inversely proportional to the size of the clit, and since mine is 6.5 inches, I should have the tiny bullet vibe (it's pretty weak), and she has the hitachi magic wand (boneshaking). For the foreseeable future, all my orgasms will now be had by holding the bullet against my clit ONLY. No rubbing to be had. Sounds good to me :) and should condition me over time to be more sensitive.

Another thing worth noting is the difference of masturbation and penetration. I find I can last quite a while if it's just my partner masturbating me. However, once I put it in her pussy.. well it's been a long time since I was good for more than a few disappointing strokes! The act of having sex with someone I consider to be some beautiful is far to much for my mind and overload is reached very quickly.

9. jnnyl

jnnyl Someone waiting on the world to change

Local Time:
    So, How is the conditioning going?

10. btmboi86

btmboi86 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    quick ejaculation

I have a small clit and can end up ejaculating from just being touched through my pants, many times before it can be pulled out... wayne

11. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    Interestuingly, if one puts a chastity cage over the penis, which covers most of the glans and underside of the penis, over time the penis will become more sensitive. This is largely due to the nerve endings of the penis not being stimulated. (When engorged, if I gently put my little finger between the gap in the cage, I can feel how sensitive they are!

The other day, whiilst washing the inside of my cage with it still attached to my body, I passed a cotton bud underneath my penis, to wash the underside of the inside of the cage and passed the cotton bud across the underside of my penis and realised how sensitive that felt also! I withdrew the cotton bud for fear of ejaculating!

Once the device is removed and I get an erection, my penis feels so much more sensitive and pleasurable to touch, due to the nerve endings crying out for stimulation! It does not take long before I explode violently! Although my last explosive orgasm was not since July 2009...so doing well!

Have you heard of the Fleshlight Stamina Training Unit (or STU for short)? This is different from the ordinary Fleshlight in the sense that the STU has a tighter tube, suction and lots of teasing nodules. It has been purposely designed to ENCOURAGE premature ejaculation! It was designed to test men's sexual resolve, so that they may train themselves to last longer in bed and try not to cum too soon.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  12. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    And another pleasurable side effect from enforced male chastity is that after a period of chastity, I find that it takes very little for me to get an erection! Within about sixty seconds of the removal of the device, I can get an erection, which becomes ramrod still seconds later.

Additionally, the eventual ejaculation is usually more physically powerful therefore pleasurable and much more messy.

In other words, absence makes the heart grow fonder...or in the case of chastity, chastity makes the erection harder, the glans moe sensitive, the ejaculation more powerful and plentiful!

13. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    While i am not being conditioned to be premature, well at least to my knowledge. Just the other week Mistress gave me 1 minute to masturbate to orgasm or be punished. She told me after i was done it took 35 seconds. More explosive, yes, more sensitive, yes, more messy, yes, last longer uh, no.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

14. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It does work but like anything takes time and effort.
    Especially if you want permanent results.
    When my Wife made me her submissive cuckold i decided to challenge myself to reduce my already poor performance.
    Know that she was taking lovers i could afford to become even more useless in bed.
    It takes time to learn how to overcome the desire to hold off orgasm and just release.
    Pratice on your own and try to cum at the earliest point possible. Do it again and again as often as needed and you will find that the time from first stimulation to ejaculation will shorten each time.
    You will get to the point where i am now and can cum very fast i've been doing it so long that now no matter how hard i try i cant hold out for longer than a minute maybe less.
    At the tail end of intercourse for me i would cum within seconds of starting to thrust. If i slid it in and stayed still i would be right on the edge of cumming and any type of movement would cause me to cum.
    I have been locked out of her pussy for over a year now but i am sure that if i was allowed i would cum before i even penetrated her.

Rectrix and GazDenied like this.
  15. buquet

buquet Man under his Mistresses

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    Hi
    My wife has voluntarily conditioned me to be premature ejaculation.
    I am in permanent chastity for 5 years.
    Currently, I am emptied in 5 seconds.

16. Tinydick2007

Tinydick2007 New member

Local Time:
    That's the way it should be I don't even get fully hard before I cum

UKgreedyus likes this.
  17. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    My KH has decided to try this on me. Though, given she keeps forgetting about release dates, the conditioning is a little slow. The last time I tried to have a ruined orgasm in 60 seconds, I failed miserably. That was back in March. I'm hoping for another try in October when I reach 600 days. If she remembers. She rather likes the idea of me coming after two or three strokes but I don't think that's possible without a lot of frequent training.

18. GazDenied

Local Time:
    I thought I should update this.

I was allowed a ruined orgasm on November 6 (after 613 days of nothing) and had 60 seconds to do it in. I managed it in 43 seconds. I would like to cum a lot quicker, but at least I seem to be going in the right direction.

Consensus and Sig Wyrminorb like this.
  19. curioushubby

curioushubby Member

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    my wife enjoys her power when I lost control . 7s was my quickest . she kinda mentioned it several time after that on how fast i ejaculated . that before chastity .. now the situation doesnt improve at all when she releases me after 10 days ... on think she like is on a missionay position, she would locked me in her leg as soon as I enter her a little ... leaving only a small possibility to rock my hips ,, my penis head would jsut be at the entrance of her vagina , in and out ..... less than 10 sec of that to cum

20. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello All.
    I know I commented on a similar thread here, but yes, a man can be conditioned to prematurely ejaculate. My Wife/Mistress/Keyholder has always been one to prefer short and intense PIV sex. Due to performance anxiety during our procreative efforts (it become a job and not something fun due to our difficulties gaining and having a successful pregnancy) she got to the point where once I was able to get in she wanted me to ejaculate as quickly as possible. She knew what did it for me and I found myself pumping my seed into her while I was wearing crotchless pantyhose and an anal plug with her pulling at my nipples and offering her perfectly pedicured feet and toes up for my worship...I would literally beg her to let me try to last to no avail. I usually came within
    30 seconds of penetrating her. This has continued since our last child was concieved and born and if anything on the RARE occasion I have been allowed in I am good for maybe a dozen pumps if I am lucky as she starts clenching on me and almost puts me over the edge before I even start as she pulls on my nipples and tells me to surrender and show me how weak I am and how I cannot resist her (I can't). I end up thrusting like a jackrabbit so I at least get the added pleasure of the friction on my penis which is SOOOOO hypersensitive from my long term lock up. The PE definitely reinforces my submissive role in our relationship. I love that she has so much control over me even though it is humiliating and embarrassing.

allaboutHer

21. GazDenied

Local Time:
    Wow! That is very impressive. Something for me to aim for.

22. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7 seconds and a brief orgasm, all over and done with. If that is your aim, I feel rather sorry for you.

Guest 2914 likes this.
  23. GazDenied

Local Time:
    Well, it is really what my KH wants. I just like to please.

24. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  25. curioushubby

curioushubby Member

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    Hi ya premature ejaculation after a period locked doesnt mean a short orgasm ... it is usually a long, powerful with lot of cum ( actually I had a time where ejaculation /orgasm was longer then my sex/thrusting .... enjoyable

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice