Sissy Elaine's Fantasy Corner

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sissy Elaine, Apr 30, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    Ok, so I just had a really good idea which I think will help me do two things I love at once.

Firstly, as you may know I have a real interest in writing and at some stage I do hope to write my first full erotic multi-chapter story, but that is quite a way off at the moment.

Secondly, as you have no doubt guessed I really enjoy making caption images, and I take a lot of inspiration for them from my VERY active imagination. In truth I spend quite a lot of time daydreaming (even when I really shouldn't be) and with a horny, chastity obsessed sissy mind like mine...well you know what I invaribly end up day dreaming about ;)

So it's about time I put some of my mind's ramplings on paper, or rather on forum in this case. This I feel would greatly help me with not only fueling my imagination and therefore generating more captions, but also give me the practice I badly need when it comes to writing...oh, and you also get to read some of my wickedly sexy thoughts :)

So sit back, click the lock shut on your chastity device and enjoy...

2. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    In case some of you missed it in the other thread I'm reposting my first fantasy post.
    Have a read and let me know what you think...I'll post more as and when they pop into my sissy head! :)

Enjoy...

My *Mistress has decided that sissy Elaine is badly in need of some high heel training and a suitable lesson in how to walk like a proper sissy should. So my Goddess orders me to stop my maid duties and join her upstairs. When I get there I am met by Mistress, who is now wearing her favourite Domme outfit and holding my leash and a riding crop in her hands.

I am ordered to strip down to my collar and cb-3000 and place my hands behind my back. I comply immediately! Once I am naked Mistress inspects me up and down with her beautiful eyes. Mistress demands that I keep my body in perfect condition and completely free from body hair. She gently lifts my imprisoned cock to make sure it is how she wants it to be, limp and soft in it's plastic cage.

Mistress moves behind he and runs her perfectly manicured nails down my back to my wrists, where she cuffs them together behind my back. Her touch is electrifing and my nipples stand erect in the chilly air and my sissy cock strains slightly in its tight confinds. Mistress orders me to lift my left foot, I comply instantly and she slips on one of a pair of new heels she has so graciously bought her sissy, followed quickly by the other. These heels are truely beautiful, 6 inch platform heels and the exact shade of pink to match my collar.

I am snapped out of my daze by the sound of the leash being clipped to my collar. Mistress takes the chain firmly in her delicate fingers and wraps it around her hand, giving me only a few inches of slack. "Walk sissy", I am commanded. I obey without hesitetion. I take only a few short steps before WHACK! Mistress brings her riding crop swiftly across my smooth sissy ass!

"Faster sissy" Mistress commands in a slightly more assertive tone. With Mistress holding my leash tighty I take faster steps across the hard wooden floor, my heels clicking loudly. WHACK! I yelp with the unexpected pain as Mistress again uses her riding crop on my ass. "Swish your hips, your a sissy, so walk like one" Yes Mistress, I respond immediately.

After almost an hour of walking and more slaps of the riding crop than I can remember my ass is now a bright red colour! "Very good sissy, I'm so pleased with your progress, but I think it's time we took it up a notch!" Yes Mistress, I nod in agreement.
    "Go to the corner and bend over" Yes Mistress, I say as I walk like a proper sissy and assume my position.

"Open wide" Mistress orders as she slips my large buttplug in past my lips. "Get it nice and wet", she commands as she gently runs her fingers across my imprisoned blue-balls. I eagerly lick and suck the buttplug, trying to coat it with as much of my saliva as I can, this is a large buttplug and I know if I don't get it dripping wet it won't be as easy going up my ass!

"All done" Mistress says as she pops the buttplug out of my mouth and presses it softly against my tight sissy hole. I let out a low grunt, followed by a soft yelp as Mistress pushes the buttplug home up my ass. "Are you complaining sissy?" Mistress askes assertively. "No Mistress...I...it..the buttplug...it..." I'm cut short as Mistress has already got a pink ball-gag in my mouth and is buckling it on tight.

"Ok sissy, I need to see how you walk with something up your ass. You are going to be plugged back there a lot more often so you might as well get used to it now!" Mistress takes a seat in her favourite chair as she watches my mince up and down the corridor, doing my best to minimize the waddle the large buttplug is now causing me to walk with.

It feels like I trying to walk with a cock up my ass but I do my best to please my Mistress who is watching intently as she casually flicks the riding crop on her fingers while she gently encourages me along.

Time passes by quickly and I am brought to a stop by Mistress saying "enough sissy, I was impressed your ability to learn quickly and for that you will be rewarded, however I felt you wern't giving it your all with the plug in your ass and for that you will be punnished"

I follow my Mistress downstairs where she sits down on the large soft couch and removes her heels. I instinctively kneel infront of Mistress right at her feet. "Here is your reward sissy" she says as she removes my ballgag and presents her perfect feet for me to worship.

For the next 2 hours I suck, lick, nibble and worship Mistress' beautiful feet with my tongue, I am in heaven! All thoughs of my impending punnishment gone from my mind until without warining Mistress stands up and tugs on my leash. I follow her to the bedroom where she removes my buttplug. My relief is short lived as I see the enema nozzle in Mistress hand!

I know better than to make a sound as the warm water slowly fills me up. When the enema bag is empty, Mistress quickly removes the nozzle and replaces my buttplug. She leads me to my small cage and I crawl inside, my stomach hurting slightly from the cramps. Mistress replaces my pink ballgag before locking the door to my cage, "I'm going shopping for a few hours sissy, we can resume your high heel training when I get back".

And with that Mistress, turnes and leaves the room!

*I actually don't have a Mistress, the one in the fantasy is just a combination of a certain gorgeous girl I saw in a magazine article and my wicked imagination. (Oh Roxanne, if you only knew how kinky you are in my imagination. lol)

Anyway hope you enjoyed it... :)

3. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Movie Debut...

Ok, a slightly darker and somewhat kinkier fantasy for you now.
    Please let me know what you think...

Enjoy...

My Mistress rings my phone and orders me to come over to her house at once, I immediately drop what I'm doing and head out the door. Mistress's house is not far but with the chastity device she has me locked in and my very full swollen balls hurting slightly, walking quickly is not an option!

When I arrive at her door, I knock every so gently and wait for the door to open. When Mistress opens the door there is no introductions, she simply orders me to "go downstairs to The Playroom and strip". I comply right away. When I get to the playroom, I'm shocked to notice all the lights and camera equipment set up around the room! I start to get very worried about what Mistress has planned for me!

Before I have time to wonder further, Mistress is standing in the playroom as I'm hurriedly trying to get out of my clothes! "Today is your movie debut sissy, I thought it was about time we commited some of our little games to the silver screen!" Mistress casually explains.

My heart skips a beat as I hear this. "Please Mistress, I can't...I...please...I don't want to be filmed!" I beg. "Don't worry sissy...it's all taken care of...the girls will be here any minute with your costume and make-up".

"Girls? What girls?" I scream in my mind. "Who has Mistress told about this? About me being sissy?". My thoughts are intruppeted by the sound of the door bell ringing! "That will be the girls now...answer the door sissy and show our guests inside" Mistress orders me.

My heart is pounding, I am completely naked and locked in my chastity device and about to answer the door to who knows who and how many girls I've never met before! Mistress follows close behind me all the way to the front door, my hand shakes as I press the handle down and open the door!

I open the door to find two stunningly beautiful young women waiting outside. They both look to be in their early twenties and each one is carrying a small travel suitcase with them. Their eyes light up when they catch site of the naked sissy who just answered the door! "OMG Nikki, you weren't kidding, he really is a sissy!" The blonde girl says excitedly.

"And you have him locked too!" the raven haired other girl says almost histarically! "Hehe, come on in girls and I'll introduce you to my sissy" Mistress says to her guests. The girls walk in and I assume my kneeling position in front of my Mistress.

"Girls, this is sissy Elaine. Sissy this Cindy and Sharon". "You will address them both as Mistress, is that understood sissy?" I nod my head in agreement while keeping my eyes fixed on the floor. "I've been telling them all about you for months!" The two girls giggle at my humiliation!

"Everything is set up girls, we just need to get Elaine into her costume and make-up, I'll leave that to you two" Mistress says with a cheeky wink. The girls quickly take me by my hand and bring me down to the playroom. The girls waste no time in getting me ready, Cindy is busy painting my toenails in a extra right shade of pink, while her friend Sharon fits me into a tight pink armbinder with a matching set of pink ankle cuffs!

Mistress is just coming into the playroom as Mistress Cindy is fitting me into a ultra tight pink latex top, while Mistress Sharon is standing beside her ready to fit the equally tight pink latex hood that will leave only my mouth and eyes free! ( I know now what Mistress meant when she said everyting would be taken care of) The whole outfit is completed by the bright pink 7 inch heels fitted on my feet!

"Oh...I almost forgot" says Mistress Cindy as she pops a huge pink ballgag in my mouth!

I'm left to kneel in silence as Mistress and the girls get changed into their "outfits", all three Goddess's are wearing the same...Black stilettos and black corsets and nothing else! I can't help staring at their perfect bodies, they truely are perfect!

I feel Mistress Sharon behind me, seconds before I feel something cold and slimy being inserted in my ass and quickly realise its lube! My eyes nearly pop out of my head when I see the size of the strap-ons the three girls are now attaching to their waists...they are enormous!

I feel Mistress Sharon take my chaste cock and balls in her soft delicate hand, "what do you want to start with first Nikki?" she asks my Mistress as she gently squeezes my swollen balls!

"Hmm...I thought we'd start with some ballbusting before we move on to some serious sissy assfucking!" Says Mistress with an evil smile. "Ok, places girls" she says, as Mistress Cindy and Mistress Sharon take up position between my legs, the pointed toes of their shiny black stilettos pointed at my tightly locked cock and balls!

My Mistress flicks a switch on the camera, "Ok girls...lights...camera...

ACTION...

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Nice fantasy, sissy elaine. I dearly hope you were properly locked while you have written them down ;-)

Hugs, maid katrin

5. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    :)

Thanks Maid Katrin, glad you liked it!

LOL, locked and straining when I was writing! :)

6. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    i have to agree with Maid Katrin , this sissy is glad she had her points on :happy0158:. i went & put my 5" heels on, just wish they were lock on or had a Mistress to do that to me .
    Very nice story , keep up the good work :smilies_xxx02:

7. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Maid Misty!

Glad you enjoyed it! :)

8. salani

salani Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    Moar Please Moar! :D

They were excellent! More is appeciated! Where could one find more of your writings? hehe

9. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Salani!!! I was worried this thread wasn't getting many views but you have just made my day!

Unforunately, the only place to find any more of my writings is in my head, but I'm hoping that is going to change very soon.

I'm currently working on writing up 3 more fantasies! I hope to write them up with much more detail than the first 2 I posted, so they might take a little while longer, I seem to be my worse writing critic! lol

Any thing about the two above you liked in particular?

10. salani

salani Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well I really really Enjoyed the first one! I'm going to show it to my gf/mistress hehe she loves it when I find stories like this to inspire her :p (she's new to it all but were finding our tastes are pretty much the same....except she lacks the experience and years of forum/milovana & web crawling I've done, so she likes it when I present her with exquisite findings like these hehe).

The second one was also really enjoyable although an interesting fantasy I think my mistress might get turned off by the fact that all three girls "take you on". At most I think I could get her to hire a stranger to do the makeup/dress up thing as its humiliating, but no way she'd go for that hehe, but nothing wrong with imagining it right? :p.

I think if I had to critisise I'd say delve deeper! talk a bit about the feeling of being left there alone waiting hehe, and/or Resume the training from the first one! what happens next!

With the second one maybe you want to leave us in intrigue and not say what happens when they film, but continue the story from after they finished feeling. How do you feel? tell us about specific things that bothered you, how are they teasing you, how did they tease you!? how used do u feel??? :D (I'm a bit of a writer myself hehe so I know what its like xD)

Looking forward to more!! :D

11. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the feedback, it's always welcome! The more I get the better my writing gets!

I so glad you like the first story, by all means show it to your girlfriend, I hope she finds it as enjoyable as you have. That sounds great she's into the same things you are, you're very lucky! :)

I'm aware the second story is not quite as detailed as the first one and that is something I hope to address in any new stories I put up. It was more of a fleeting fantasy than the pervious one, so I didn't have quite as many details to work with. If you and your girlfriend ever do plan on trying out anything in my stories you so have to post it on the forums! :) lol

Thank you for the constructive critism, I'm always looking for points and ideas regarding anything I post, whether its stories or captions or whatever, but sadly I don't get nearly enough. These stories stem from random thoughts and fantasies I get from time to time, so are quite detailed and some are rather vague. Any I think would make a good story I try and write up.

12. czak11

czak11 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    salani tall us what your gf like the most :)

13. ChastityCassidy

ChastityCassidy Junior Member

Local Time:
    i like your stories, they get me all hot and bothered. keep posting...

14. salani

salani Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well SHes quite new to it al so she's still discovering hehe, looking forward to the next story! :D, would love to see a sequel to the first one...maybe add a corset and hobble skirt to the heel training ;) :p. I know she has plans to get me 6 inch lockable pumps, a lockable maids outfit with a hobble skirt and she just got a steel boned corset xD. She was very inspired by your first story and she said she'd love to hear part two hehe

15. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Hi all,
    Ok so another fantasy for all you kinky folks, this one is (I think) more detailed and better written than the previous ones, ope you all enjoy!

As always, feedback is welcome :)

Cuckold Party.

“The party starts in an hour cucky, we better get you ready, and I don’t want to be late”. My Mistress says as she tugs on my leash, leading me down the long corridor, my heels clicking loudly as I try to keep up.

As well as being her cuckold, I am also Mistress’s sissy. Mistress informed me that since my cock was so small and therefore incapable of ever satisfying her, it was only fair that she should find a “real man” with a “big cock” to fully please her sexually!

What’s more, Mistress thought that since my cock was so tiny I would be better off as a girl, or as she puts it “her sissy slut”. And so for the last several months Mistress has set about turning me into her perfect feminized sissy slut.

“Come along sissy” Mistress says as she gives my leash another tug to get me to hurry up. I quicken my pace as best I can in my 6 inch maid heels to try and keep up.

Mistress has spent the last few hours getting ready for tonight, as usual her hair and make-up are perfect and all that remains is for her to choose an outfit. Mistress is completely naked as she tugs my leash behind her, every inch of her body, truly beautiful. I direct my gaze to her perfect feet, staring at Mistress’s body is forbidden without permission!

“Strip sissy, down to your chastity device” Mistress orders as we enter the bedroom. I quickly take off my tiny maids outfit and collar and lay them neatly to the side and stand naked in front of my Mistress, awaiting her next command.

Mistress slowly looks me up and down with her beautiful brown eyes. Her gaze stops when it reaches my chastity device.

Mistress decided that since I am her cuckold sissy slut, my tiny girl-cock would have to be kept under her strict control! Sissies must be focused on their Mistress’s needs not their own and this can only be achieved if my Mistress has complete control over not just my orgasms but any erections my sissy cock might try to have!

Mistress makes sure I am kept constantly horny and frustrated; this ensures I focus on her needs completely. My sissy cock is released about once a month for milking, this usually involves me being bound tight, rendering me completely immobile while Mistress stimulates my prostate with one of her large collection of dildos and strap-ons.

Mistress is also very careful to ensure I don’t receive any form of an orgasm during milking!

“Mmm poor sissy, it’s been quite a while since you were milked, hasn’t it” Mistress says as she slowly runs her delicate finger over my plastic chastity cage. “Your poor balls are all blue and swollen, they must really hurt?” Mistress asks looking up into my eyes.

“Yes Mistress” I reply quietly. Mistress gently cups my swollen balls in her soft hand. “Mmmm they are so heavy…poor sissy, you must be backed up with cum!” she says in her soft voice of concern.

“I’m sorry I haven’t milked you sooner sissy, but I was saving it for tonight” Mistress explains with a slight smile. “Tonight’s party is going to be special sissy, all the girls will be there” Mistress explains as she gentle squeezes my very full balls in her hand.

“The girls have something very special planned for tonight’s party, and I don’t want to spoil the surprise” Mistress whispers in my ear as she brushes the tip of my straining cock with her fingertip through the tiny opening in my chastity device.

“I’m sure you want to be a good sissy and hold off from getting milked until later” Mistress says with a very sexy wink. “Yes Mistress” I reply. Even thought I haven’t been milked in weeks, I just can’t resist her and nod in complete agreement.

“Good girl, I knew you would understand” Mistress giggles. “Now let’s get you ready for the party”.

Ever since I first became her cuckold, my Mistress has attended several cuckold parties with me as “her cucky”. They are organised by a close friend of my Mistress and nearly always involve in the same thing:

About ten or twelve of my Mistress’s dominant friends and about fifteen or twenty “real men” partying by the pool all night.

The entire party is just one big orgy, with the girls getting off with the various guys and being serviced by their cuckold subs.

These parties are hugely humiliating for the cuckold subs, me included, and all of the girls are incredibly beautiful and extremely bitchy! They all love humiliating their subs by making them do the most degrading things, as well as the usual post fuck clean ups!

My Mistress takes special delight in humiliating me in this way!

Mistress leads me into the large bathroom and orders my on all fours with my ass in the air. I hear Mistress retrieving something behind but from where I am I can’t see what it is.

“Like I said sissy, tonight’s party is going to be different so the girls and I have to take special precautions so you cuckys will behave yourselves tonight”. Mistress informs me as she slowly begins pushing something cold and slimy up my ass!

My eyes go wide when I realise it’s the enema nozzle! “OMG what is Mistress planning for me tonight!” I scream in my mind as I feel the warm water begin to flow inside me.

“I was going to tell you later sissy but I’m just too excited” Mistress giggles. “Some of the Mistress’s are bringing slave girls to the party tonight; they want to train them in how to properly suck cock, just like you cuckys”.

“That’s what your enema is for sissy, the girls and I need to make sure that you cuckys keep your minds off your little dicks tonight!” Mistress giggled at that last bit.

“The enema you’re getting is a LOT bigger than you’re used to, but then this is a special night, hehe”.

I begin to panic slightly as my stomach starts to cramp with the volume of water Mistress is filling me with. “What could she mean by, keeping my mind off my cock?”

Mistress bends down behind and starts to grip my cock cage, to my utter surprise she unlocks the device and slides it off my limp cock! I can’t believe my luck when Mistress starts to stroke my cock; it’s been so long since I have been out of my chastity device!

I do my best to hold back from getting hard, Mistress hasn’t ordered me to yet! My hopes of an erection and any chance of milking are quickly dashed as I feel Mistress once again slide my chastity device over my tiny cock.

I hear the lock snap shut and immediately feel tiny spikes dig into my soft cock! Mistress lets out a giggle as she gives my balls a slight squeeze.

“I’m putting you in your spiked chastity device tonight sissy, you can’t be too careful with all that slave girl ass running around tonight!” Mistress says as she flicks my swollen balls with her fingers.

The spikes are a truly evil chastity device. My normal chastity device left very little room for my sissy cock to try and become erect but this spiked version leaves none at all! If my girl-cock even tries to get hard, it digs painfully into the many sharp spikes in the device, causing me intense pain and lose any chance of becoming erect!

After a few minutes I hear the enema bag make sucking noises, signalling it is finally empty. It’s just as well, as my bowels feel like they are about to burst! I feel Mistress slowly pull the enema nozzle out of my ass, before warning me; “Don’t you dare spill a drop while I get your plug, sissy!”

“OMG, I going to be plugged with this enema in my ass!” I scream in my mind as I watch Mistress’s beautiful feet walk out of the bathroom as I strain to hold in my huge enema.

I’m on the verge of sweating when Mistress returns. She slowly bends down behind me and carelessly starts stroking my chastity device! I hear her giggle as she rubs my huge swollen belly.

“Hehe sissy, I bet you’re feeling pretty full up at the moment” Mistress asks laughing to herself. My mind is so focused on the pain in my bowels I hardly even notice Mistress stroking my cum filled balls!

“This will definitely keep your mind off your little sissy weiner” Mistress laughs. “Hold still while I put your butt-plug in”.

It takes every ounce of strength to prevent myself from expelling the enema as Mistress slowly pushes the plug up my ass! I try not to imagine what Mistress would do to me if I failed to hold this enema! I imagine I would be in serious danger of being castrated!

I feel the plug slowly being inserted in my ass, the pressure from the enema resisting the plug’s entry. Never one to back away from a challenge, Mistress stands up and slams the base of the large plug with her foot!

I’m knocked completely off balance as the plug is rammed home and slam onto the bathroom floor, landing on my flat on my bloated stomach! “There all done” Mistress casually says.

“Get up sissy, we have to get you dressed.

Mistress tugs hard on my leash, dragging me to my feet. I’m met with painful cramps as soon as I stand up! I can feel the enema sloshing around in my bowels as Mistress drags me over to where the outfit she has chosen for me is laid out.

“OMG sissy, your stomach is so distended…you look pregnant!” Mistress laughs. “Get dressed sissy” Mistress says as she points to the extremely slutty outfit beside me.

Mistress usually has me dress as sluttily as possible for these parties but this outfit is more outrageous than usual!

I comply immediately as I pull the tiny pink crop to over my head. It’s so small it barely comes down over my small sissy tits, leaving my now completely bulging midriff exposed.

I almost yelp in pain as I bend over to pull up the ultra short pink skirt. This is even shorter than the crop top! The tip of my chastity device is clearly visible, poking out from underneath! If I bend over, even slightly, my buttplug will be able to be seen by anyone!
    The 6 inch pink heels Mistress has chosen for me complete my outfit and make sure I have a “total slut” look for the party!

Mistress cuffs my hands tightly behind my back, saying, “You’re not going to need these tonight sissy!” She laughs at the look of worry on my face!

“Stand in the corner, while I get dressed sissy” Mistress commands. I walk over to the corner of the room, every step causing the fluid inside me to slosh around and push my face as close to the wall as I can.

When I’m order to turn around, Mistress is now fully dressed. She looks absolutely stunning in her outfit. A tiny black halter-neck top, which perfectly shows her flawless breasts and a short black skirt, almost as short as mine.

“There, all ready” Mistress smiles as she takes my leash and leads my towards the front door.

“I can’t wait for tonight sissy, it’s going to be so much fun” Mistress giggles as she opens the front door and leads me outside, to whatever torments await me at the cuckold party!

16. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Great story, i love the thought of being made to hold in a enema all night.
    Will there be more?

Amber

17. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Amber,

Not sure about more yet, will have to see :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice