Evotion Bijou without a piercing

Discussion in 'CustomChastity' started by SubD, Apr 13, 2021.

1. SubD

SubD New member

Southwestern US
    Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    Wanted to drop a quick note here for anyone struggling with finding a good fit ...

I received a customized Evotion Bijou designed to be worn without a piercing. Hands down, far and away, the best device I have ever owned. I struggled before with nocturnal erections being unbearable, and there is no issue no. It allows me to get fully erect without any pain.

Day to day wearability - no issues, totally comfortable during intense exercise including weight lifting, running, and even sports.

Super discreet - wear it swimming, etc and no bulge or any sign it’s there.

Security - I could slip it off when not erect, but it’s not easy and there’s no way it would accidentally fall off. However, there’s no way I could get it on again without the key. Since my wife keeps the key hidden at all times and since she regularly checks me for security - she would know I cheated. Then again, why would I cheat because I asked her for this.

Arousal - if anything it keeps me more on edge than traditional ball trap devices. When erect it covers the sensitive head completely and very little pleasure than be derived through masturbation. But because I can get fully erect without feeling any pleasure it keeps me even more on the edge.

Summary - 10/10. Comfortable, discreet, keeps me being a good boy without complications. Again not technically 100% secure but most devices aren’t. Your mind/devotion to chastity is the only fool proof device IMO.

2. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    What modifications were made from the normal build?

3. SubD

SubD New member

Southwestern US
    Local Time:
    Basically none. If you’re familiar with the product there is an internal ridge that goes around the inside of the shaft piece at the end that connects to the glans piece. I asked them to reproduce this ridge on the end of the shaft piece closest to the base of the penis. I think the key is getting exact measurements when flaccid, and then subtracting a mm for good measure.

4. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    i also bought one of these. Im trying to use a locking ring like lori.
    same problem with the ball trap destroying my sleep as well as it cant be healthy for long term use(ball traps), cutting off blood flow for 10-20 min at a time when erect at night.

the evolution wearables is featherlight and you forget its even there.
    the problem i am having is the security ring(rubber oring) is either too loose and slides off, or too tight and causes compression sores.

the original poster here sounds like he had them make it much tighter than normal. i dont see how you couldnt slide into that with a lot of lube. and a sound mind to not get erect. im holding out that i can convince my wife/KH to the merits of a piercing, as thats the best way to have a comfortable cage thats 100% secure

im crossing my fingers this latest piercingless cage works out though.

5. SubD

SubD New member

Southwestern US
    Local Time:
    I’m not familiar with the locking ring by Lori, and can’t find any pictures online that show it clearly. However from what I read it seems like it grips the shaft and prevents pull out. If so amazing and I would love to get it for my Bijou. However, while I know for a fact I can slide this device off, I am 99% certain no amount of effort could get it back on locked because I ordered the glans 1.5 mm tighter than the shaft. No way the head of the penis could get back on there while soft because it’s so squishy, and when erect well it’s just too large ... maybe if I got the magical combination of partial erection correct I could slide it back on. But again, why would I cheat?

I stand by my comment that is secure for every day use, but may not appeal to the “inescapable chastity” crowd.

6. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    id worry it would slide off if its just a friction fit.
    ALMOST had that happen once while at the gym with my lori, granted thats 50X heavier

7. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just a thought ..... perhaps Andy @ EW can design an anti-pullout ring similar to what Mike did on the Lori tubes? it could attach and hinge at the location a PA pin would normally go?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice