More Sex

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Otto9, Apr 12, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Otto9

Otto9 Member

self-employed
    Austria, Europe
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    We have had way more sex since I significantly reduced my ejaculation frequency. I am more interested in her, I initiate sex more often and my wife seems to slowly understand that I don't need to come just because she came.
    Before, I usually made her come first and after she was finished she said: "And how about you?" ... and then she would let me come by one way or the other. I am so glad she stopped asking this question and now when she is finished, we are finished.

2. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    Funny how science and biology work huh?

Chaste J., Otto9 and Miffy like this.
  3. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    It would be fantastic if more women would get this-courtship behaviour as it should be

slave-in-FLR and Otto9 like this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    good stuff

Otto9 likes this.
  5. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Female empowerment is a beautifiul thing. When women feel free to do as they please, instead of how they think they must please others, we arrive in a world where we are all made more free. Unburdening her of the oppressive need to act out of a sense of obligation, lifts that debt from our own shoulders, and frees us of being the oppressor. Simply by allowing her to be her, we all live a better life.

6. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Same for us, since we started locking we feel like horny teenagers.

MWS, subrick, Parley and 2 others like this.
  7. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    As long as both partners are getting what they want, all is well. If you are subjectgating your self to make her happy all the time, resentment will follow. I'm not a mgtow but have to say I get totally pissed off when folks end up saying, my wife doesn't want it so I will lower my expectations to fit the narrative. It really sucks that most women have such low sex drives.

8. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    We did that for a long time before male chastity. She thought it was odd I wouldn't orgasm each time and how could I enjoy that. But, I did. I tried semen retention and found I enjoyed it. I would orgasm once every two or three weeks. We would have sex and like said, when she was finished, that was the end of sex.

9. Otto9

Otto9 Member

self-employed
    Austria, Europe
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    Now we have sex 2-3 times per week again ... I think that's pretty good for our age group (late 50s/early 60s)
    However, our sex is now completely focused on her needs and there is no pressure for PIV (which sometimes hurts due to menopause). I lick her, I slap her vulva with my penis and sometimes I do some light penetration but only as much as she likes.

10. Pink Mink

Pink Mink Member

Retired
    Melbourne
    Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    It was like that for us from the second time. After we had agreed cunnilingus was our preferred form of sex she took it to mean 95% of it and in an extreme way. The second night I was down there for an hour (that would now be described as 'a quickie') before she pushed me off and we lay next to each other with my rock hard boner pointing to the ceiling ignored and untouched. I dare not masturbate to spoil the dynamic. No words were spoken. She fell asleep. This was the way it was going to be. 100% her way all the time. We love it. We can't get enough.

bondinchas and Miffy like this.
  11. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    I love it when she pushes me off with a foot when she's done!

12. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Same for us. Our frequency of having sex has definitely increased since I have been locked up. But more importantly, our frequency of intimacy has drastically increased. Almost every night, I am allowed to give her a nice body massage, sometimes for just a few minutes, sometimes for several hours. We also have massaging sessions on mornings in which our schedules allow it. (I have to be up early for work, and my Lovely, KeyHolding Goddess likes to sleep in late.)

Because of the massaging and intimacy we are having, she seems to relax more and be more open to being sexual. Of course, I'm locked, so "being sexual" is all about satisfying her desires at the time, which is absolutely FINE with me. I'm perpetually horny for her hot, sexy body 24/7, and I view any time I'm able to touch, caress, lick and kiss my Gorgeous Wife a treasured opportunity.

So, yes, more sex, but for my wife, it's a direct result of us being more intimate with the extended periods of foreplay. And, of course, she has said that it relieves her anxiety about sex knowing that she only has to concentrate on HER orgasm and that I am just there to assist her in her orgasm. Though, frequently, before we start working towards her orgasm, she will tease the HECK out of my nipples which drives me crazy, a reaction that REALLY seems to turn her on. I describe it as putting me right on the edge of an orgasm, but I can't come. This excites her because so many times SHE has felt the same way and been frustrated and upset that her orgasm didn't materialize, after working so hard. So, she get's off on doing that to me so, as she told me, "Now you know how I felt those thousands of times when I couldn't come!" So immediately after her orgasm, she usually snuggles and gets comfortable, and I gently massage and caress her all over while she "comes down" from her high. But the amazing thing is I feel the release of HER orgasm through my mind & body. So we BOTH enjoy her orgasm. But the best part is after she comes, I'm STILL as freakin' horny for her as ever! NO decrease in desire at all! Just a feeling of satisfaction of her achieving her orgasm.

All I can say is that we've been doing this for over a year now and we BOTH absolutely LOVE IT!

~subrick

Sexy Slave 69 and Otto9 like this.
  13. Pink Mink

Pink Mink Member

Retired
    Melbourne
    Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    She sometimes pushes me further down the bed till I'm kneeling on the floor. Then she will slowly stand up. All the time my face is buried. I will look up from her blonde bush to see her smiling down at me. Then she she will slowly walk me around. My face is constantly planted.

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    me to!

Miffy likes this.
  15. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    Congratulations

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice