Been an eventful year

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SissyKayli, Apr 5, 2021.

1. SissyKayli

SissyKayli Active member

US
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    Hi all, new to the site and pretty new to chastity. Been married for over 15 years and bedroom had been very quiet for honestly most of it (sex maybe once a month). At the beginning of the year, for no particular reason, I decided to see how long I could go without masturbating. After about 10 days, one night my wife got into bed and I just had to have sex. With 10 days stored up, I was still horny afterwards, so we went at it like rabbits for a few days until I settled back down.

I think it was at that point I discovered that orgasm denial and chastity were a thing and started getting kind of obsessed with the thought of her caging me. I read some bdsm and chastity books and struggled with how/if I should tell her. Sometime mid January, I told her that I wanted to try some new things to help spice up our sex life. We walked through a couple of bdsm checklists and I told her that I liked orgasm denial and I wanted to be dominated. At that point, I thought the idea of a cage might be too scary for her, so I just told her that we could try the honor system.

Well, the honor system thing was fun, but after about 2 weeks I bought a cage from Amazon and came clean and told her that I bought a cage and it’s coming on Superbowl Sunday. She actually seemed excited for the cage to arrive as well, which surprised me. When the cage came (holy trainer v4 nano), I put it on right away and wore it for a few hours. Didn’t have any discomfort, so the next day I was planning to wear it for 8 hours - but we had plans and I ended up wearing it for closer to 12 hours. So since I’d worn it 12 hours with no issues, on the 3rd day I gave her the keys and told her I didn’t need to take it off anymore and that she could tell me when it comes off from now on. And so the journey began, I’ve since switched to a cherry keeper and the longest I’ve been locked with no orgasm is 2 weeks. My goddess is good at handling chastity but though I tell her I want to serve her she’s not really taking advantage of the power I’ve given her. Perhaps she’ll grow into it. I read Giles English’s book “How to be a Roman Dominatrix” and I think starting with small slave sessions might be the key, so I uploaded it to her kindle and told her to read it when she gets a chance.

Anyways, long intro..but I’ve sorta been meaning to write this stuff down for awhile because it was a crazy couple of months to go from basically dead vanilla bedroom to caged, spanked, pegged, and wearing panties within about 2 months.

Open2njoy and Rectrix like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    Welcome to our community. Glad you're finding your way with wife involved.

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    Glad the locking up is working. Best to let her decide how much "power" she wants. A lot of women are quite happy to control their husbands orgasms but might not want to go much further than that. Getting the balance right between talking and pressuring people can sometimes be a little difficult but give her time and let things evolve. She may not want to go as far as you would like but at least she's happy to keep you chaste! A lot of women would want nothing to do with it!

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck both

5. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Welcome to the mansion hope you find what you are looking for

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice