The Path I Walk

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Isopropylforyou, Mar 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    Hello Everyone,

I had been toying with starting a Journal page for my own benefit.

I am a private person but i feel when you put your thoughts out there it tends to keep one honest.

Please note this is My Mind, My Thoughts and My Ideas.

If you do not like or agree with what I have posted, thank you for visiting please exit on the left.

I would like positive feedback for some of my questions and ideas but if that is an unknown concept to you, again please exit to the left.

If you are expecting wild sex stories, you are going to be disappointed.

If you have read my bio you know why I am here at the Mansion.

I will be using this a way to work out the thoughts and feelings in my head.

Thank you for your time.

I really started have trouble lately when I cought COVID. I caught it December 16th. My whole family got it. They got better, I got worse.

I almost died. More on that fight for another time.

I am STILL feeling the effects today.
    My memory is swiss cheese and I finally started tasting things last week.

What does this have to do with Chasitiy? Glad you asked.

This whole incident has changed me. I am a lot less tolerant of those being rude or impolite either to me or those around me. I also want to go deeper in my Chasitiy for my Wife. I want to explore the whole Chasitiy dynamic further. I want to understand more. I want to better myself. Become more than I am.

First topic,

Why does one being Submissive label one as weak?

I am not weak. I am not weak, not by any standard.

I submit to my Wife because she makes better decisions than I do. I am way too emotional about things. She understands money a lot better than I do. A lot better.

She controls my Orgasms because I cannot do it without help.

How does that make me weak?

I know where I am deficient and get help in those areas. That's not weakness, that's strength.

Just my thoughts.

What are yours?

Iso.

2. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    Jah enters stage right...

Good to hear. It is nice to get the odd comment but I write my journal for me. To help me, probably for very similar reasons. It takes a real man to admit he needs help. I see it as a strength too. I re-read it to strengthen my resolve and learn about myself. See patterns and change things that are not good.

Glad you are on the mend

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  3. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    I am sorry that you have had Covid and I hope you are back to normal soon. I write my journal with my wife as the primary audience. I am looking forward to reading what you choose to share hear.

SubbyHubby24 and Isopropylforyou like this.
  4. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    I am still not exactly sure why I started here. Probably a lot of reasons. Writing here has helped both myself and Missy get a new perspective and your comments to us, Iso, served as a major stepping stone for us. We may not be there yet but we are now headed in the right direction. Your post sounds like you are still a little down but fortunately you have survived. Your self analysis sounds like you have a good understanding of what it is all about. I wish you and your family all the best in your journey.

5. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I have said it before and will say again there is no greater strength than submission to another. This is my chastity mantra. Those that believe submissive men are weak have never been loved with the force of a submissive man. This world has never seen such a powerful storm.
    I hope you are turning the corner Iso and are feeling better. It is life altering moments such as this that force us to take stock of all that holds true value in our world. Best wishes friend. :love:

6. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the kind words.

I am glad our paths crossed and I was able to help both of you.

I am a bit down. The experience with COVID changed me. I almost died. I had to fight for each breath I took.

That experience changed me.

I guess I am searching and trying to understand the new me.

The whole realization that who I used to be no longer exists, has really bummed me out.

That is one of the reasons I started this Journal.

Hopefully it will help clear up some things for me.

Iso.

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  7. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    I agree.

Any Man can give a Woman his heart...but few Men are willing to give the one they Love their Everything.

To give the one you Love your Mind, your Body and your very Soul is the most complete form of Love that exists.

Iso.

8. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    Grateful you were strong enough to pull thru. Hoping better health and happiness in your future.

9. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    There is a quote in the Bible that answers your question directly on it not being a weakness but a strength. I cite the book, chapter, verse below if you are interested. For the uninitiated or uninterested, they won't have to trip over the words. So, naturally, I agree with you. Submission is not weakness. At least not categorically.

2 Corinthians 12:9

littleguy3 and Robins toy like this.
  10. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    You are going through a major change in your life and it is not that your old you no longer exists. You are just leaving some parts behind and replacing them with something better. Change is not only hard but it is scary. I speak from my experiences of these last couple of months. If your family and especially your wife understand and support you, lean on them. You will both feel better and you will make it through this rough patch.
    Missy

11. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    So today, while sitting on the couch and looking at Facebook, I playfully turned to my Wife and said "You know that today is National Steak and Blow Job Day?"

She looked at me smiled and said "No I did not.." got up from the couch and left the room.

I continued to look at Facebook, my wife returns to the living room, throws a package of Hotdogs at me and places the vacuum cleaner in front of me and says "Happy Steak and Blow Job Day!"

I am still laughing about it!!

Iso.

12. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    She does have a keen sense of humor!

CaramelMochaBoss likes this.
  13. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    I guess these entries will be sporadic.

I have been thinking a lot about energy.

When I refrain from masterbating, I feel a suge of energy. Like I have more energy to do things and not be so sleepy. While meditating I am able to move the energy from my groin and send it my body. I have tried to direct it to parts of my body that need healing. I cannot tell if it is working. I think I am so badly drained from fighting off COVID, that I need more time to heal. I still have aches and pains.

Which leads me to the other part, release.

After an orgasm, I feel great. At peace. But I also don't feel the pain. My aches are gone. My knees no longer hurt. I do not have to focus to clear my mind. This goes on for a day or two. It's like my orgasm is aspirin, stopping my pain.

Which leads me to be believe it is internal energy I am using.

(Sexual Energy???)

Keeping it inside gives one power and control. The ability to use that power to help give you energy to move and to function.

Releaseing the energy threw orgasm is a pain reliever. Using the energy to help quiet the pain signals going to the brain.

But is it blocking the pain signals to my brain or quieting my nervous system down?

Strange findings.

Iso.

14. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    I have started 2 successful businesses that my Wife/KH has owned since they became viable. I put them in her hands because I am good with ideas, but she is great with money! She is also WAAAY better at making sex last for more than a few minutes than I am! I get where you're coming from. Godspeed, my friend.

15. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    It looks like you are finding your way. Not just back to what you were familiar with but forward to where you want to be. It also looks like your wife understands . She was firm with what needed to be but instead of just blowing you off (no pun intended) she went to the extra trouble of keeping it light. Probably something that you can really use when you are struggling. You are definitely going to be okay.

16. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    good to hear you're on the mend. You're quite right - submission is not a sign of weakness but the complete opposite of that. Keep going! Good luck to you both

CaramelMochaBoss likes this.
  17. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    Last night while I was sleeping. My Wife came to bed, started to cuddle me and woke me up. I work really early in the morning so I go to sleep before everyone.

Now normally I would try and make this lead to some love making, but for some reason I didn't. I just layed there being held, being loved. Then my wife rolled over and I turned and held Her. I touched her, caressed her, massaged her back and held her lovingly in my arms. I did not attempt to make it sexual, just loving.

She feel asleep first, to borrow a phrase from a friend, she melted into my arms.

I felt a peace at that moment. It is a feeling I have not felt for a long time.

When I woke, I felt different.

I think it was joy. Pure Joy. The Joy of knowing I am truly and deeply loved. It moved me to tears. I do not know why.

Could this be the new me reacting to this?

Perhaps I have reached a deeper level of love and intimacy?

I am absolutely perplexed as to why I felt the Joy I did. I am at a loss as to why it happened.

I enjoyed it and want to feel it again.

No, I need to feel it again.

What is happening with me?

Iso.

18. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Iso, let me tell you about the "melt in your arms" feeling because I believe I finally figured out on my birthday why I end up feeling almost as good as she does. It is a feeling of power and strength. Not in the typical definition sense. When you make the woman you love melt she is surrendering a little piece of herself to you. She is saying she trusts you to protect her, care for her, and love her. Then she is able to let go of all her stress and relax because she is at total piece. And it is because of you. Is that not a feeling of power and strength?
    It does not have the passion of the orgasm when you have intercourse but it has more intimacy for both of you than any sex ever can.
    As I said, I hope I never lose the ability to do that. If something happened that I became impotent I would be disappointed but could live with that. If I ever lost the ability to take her to that sweet spot when she melts in my arms I don't know what I would do.

19. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    PS: Maybe this could apply to you or not, but for me, after she melts in my arms she usually ends up sleeping on my shoulder and holding her close on my shoulder puts the icing on the cake.

20. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Like reading your journal you are absolutely correct on writing what and how you feel the rest does not matter. Hope all goes well with the covid keep doing your thing and making you love happy in the end it is all we have my friend

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  21. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    A Community. A Safe Place.

Yesterday, after an awful day, I was reminded what a safe place this is.

After my battle with COVID, my entire personality changed. I am a different person now. The old me died in December while I was in the Hospital.

One of the things that grounded me, after I regained most of my senses, was this place. A place where I don't have to hide my fetish/lifestyle and not get judged because of it.

It was something I could latch onto from my old life. A familiar place if you will.

Also the words of encouragement from the Members and their stories they told here, helped me feel normal, feel a little better.

For an example, when Missy got Hubby a model rocket for his birthday, I was reminded that it is the little joys in life that are important. To enjoy everything around you, always, no matter what is going on.

The old me always saw the Joy in the everyday little things. I had forgotten that. It took a toy rocket to bring that part of myself back.

So,
    Thank You Everyone for the kind words, stories and the intimate looks into your lives. They have helped me grow.

Thank you Ms. LUCY for having such a safe place when we can gather and feel free to express ourselves.

Thank you Moderators for keeping this place running and honest.

Iso.

22. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Iso, You raise a great point about this site. I believe Missy and I have almost come to depend on it to talk to each other about the hard subject, SEX. I don’t know how we did it that week we started our new journey. I think it might have been easier then because we talked about what we could settle for and what was safe.

Now we, especially Missy, do not want to settle. We want it all. Most of what we say is too hard to say face to face so we write it down. But something we have both found is that it doesn’t quite seem real or undeniable until it can’t be erased or edited. I think that is why our story , in a sense our lives, end up here. I know we could not do that if this place was not anonymous, non-judgmental, and supportive.

As Missy says, you are all her imaginary friends. She can tell you what she can’t say to me and then you can tell me. I am sure a professional therapist would tell us we are silly or even crazy and just need to talk to each other but this works for us and as my father always said, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

23. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    Chastity Cages

I decided to try out some Chastity devices.

The reason being after COVID almost killed me, my entire personality changed. One of the things that changed was my self-control. It is mostly gone.

Before we I could hold off on Masterbating, in my own. Now I can't. I just can't. It really pisses me off that I cannot halt my urges. I do not like being out of control like this.

I realized I need help in this area so a few clicks on Amazon and my first and second plastics Cages arrived.

I have made a list of all the positive things of using a plastic cage.
    yeah...they sucked.

Now I do realize that they were cheap knocks off but they were just not comfortable. No big deal, Amazon has a great return policy.

Next I tried a metal one that I thought would fit. And it's actually not bad. Infact it's kind of nice.

I found it comfortable and reassuring. It was like when I put it on and locked it, my masterbation urge was gone. It was like aspirin for my horneyness.

I did notice two problems though.

One, my testicles kept getting in the way when I move. Especially when bending over. That and I kept singing AC/DCs "Big Balls" song.

Two, sleeping in a cage. I woke up the first night with pain like I had never felt. The night time erection was no joke. I literally thought my erection would explode out the back of my spine.

Now I have been in Kenpo Karate since I was 7 (I am 46 now), I know what real pain is.

I've been hit so hard I did not know who I was for 2 days.

Kicked so hard I pissed blood for a week.

Broken more bones and torn more ligaments then I care to admit.

I am no stranger to pain and being uncomfortable.

But this..no no no no no no no no no no

This was another level.

I will not be wearing my cage to bed.

I have been wearing my cage when I am home from work and take it off before I shower before bed.

I kind of like it. No, I really do like it.

It has been helping with my urges and getting back into a better mindset.

My Wife thinks it's weird and will not hold my key. But let's me continue with it. I do put the key in Her bed side drawer. That gives me the Illusion of not being in control. I might get a kitchen safe, i might not. I have not decided yet.

But for now I will continue to wear it during the day and not when I am at work or sleeping.

I am still having mixed feeling about this.

Mainly it my Kenpo training. I have been taught that I need to be ready to fight and defend at any given time, a Chastity cage limits my movements. I am worried that should the time come to defend my family or myself, I will get hurt/killed because my cage will limit my movements in a fight.

It's an argument I keep having.
    "I need to wear this, I like to wear this. This is helping me."
    Then...
    "But I need to be able to defend my wife and child."

I am not sure which argument is right.

I am curious to see where this path leads.

I guess I just have to keep walking.

Iso.

24. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    One thing I forgot to mention is that sometimes a Chastity Cage can make you aware of things that you were never aware of before.

For example, last week I was installing new lights in our kitchen and it hit me. "I am wearing metal around my penis, if I hit a live wire I am going to cook my weiner."

At first I laughed at this thought. Then I began to understand how much it would hurt. Then I started putting the parts together: electricy, metal Chasitiy device, covering my penis, pain, 20 foot ladder, fall, table, floor, splat.

I was sweating bullets the last half hour of instation.

It is rather funny to me now...it wasn't back then.

Iso.

25. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    Strange, I wore my Cage Tuesday and Wednesday and now I am at work wanting to wear my Cage.

Actually wishing I had it on.

Strange

Iso.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice