How long have you been denied an erection?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JaySaysYes, Apr 2, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    Has been 5 months now and my wife is adamant she wants it locked for 5 years at least ..at our age and her time of life it will probably suit us lol

slave_dog13 and Rectrix like this.
  2. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    This is the biggest problem, total wank fodder, people should at least try to sound honest.

3. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    [​IMG]

slave_dog13 and Queens servant73 like this.
  4. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    That’s about 20 less than a normal month pre cage

slave_dog13 likes this.
  5. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    But it was a really, really big scrap of bread.

slave_dog13 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  6. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    I do hope you not refering to my post

slave_dog13 and homebody like this.
  7. Ithacan

Ithacan Long term member

East Sussex
    Local Time:
    Today is day 680. The immediate target is May 25th which will be 2 years. After that 1000 days which is in February next year.

Rectrix and slave_dog13 like this.
  8. lyberg

lyberg Active member

Finland, Uusimaa
    Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    Locked without removal of decive since beginning of the year, so currently 94 days. And it won't come off until june earliest is what I have been told. Wearing Mature Metal Jailbrid and it give no problems hygiene-wise. Mental-wise is another story :)

9. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    Actually, the way I understood Mistress' instructions was that she would allow me to unlock, but I would not be allowed to stimulate it. I can only touch her property for cleaning and adjusting, etc. These were the terms on my most recent birthday. If it did get aroused, the Kali's Teeth Bracelet would be used to "manage" it.

I assumed the protocol tomorrow (Monday) would be the same. She likes testing me and I think gets a sort of perverse pleasure from knowing I forgo what I what to please her. (Well, I get a strange pleasure from that, too. LOL)

When she said "It could be your last, so enjoy it," I assumed this meant the last time she would let me unlock for a full day. I wasn't even thinking about an erection in that context....but that could logically follow, couldn't it?

But later she suggested perhaps I can do what I want. She would assume I would do things I am not normally allowed, but she would have no proof. That's how my day out is....free to wander, as it were. Just don't get caught, she said.

So, I'm kinda confused about what she intends and I what i will do. Seems an erection is okay. just don't tell her? And if this the last time she'll let me unlock like this, I should probably enjoy one last erection. But, should I manually encourage it, or let it do it's stuff on its own?

Either way, I do not intend to release. That seems like going too far. Maybe she is testing me, and will ask afterward what I did. If she does ask, I have to tell her. Our dynamic is based on trust & honesty.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading. I'm kind of confused about what to do, but I am sure I will enjoy myself......for the last time in a long time? LOL

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    lol! This made me laugh!

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  11. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    I've been erection and orgasm free since 11/19, so that makes 17 months, I believe. I do remove my cage (Evotion Bijou, anchored by a frenum piercing) one a week or so for cleaning and inspection, but only for a few minutes at a time, and it stays flaccid the whole time. Once or twice, my beautiful wf/KH has tried playing with her cock when the cage is off, and nothing seems to happen. (although she doesn't try for very long). So, I'm not sure whether it even can get erect anymore. At 62, on meds, obese and locked for 4 1/2 years, I may be done whether I'm locked or not.

JackStrap, Tom Allen and slave_dog13 like this.
  12. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I joined a small group of newb bicyclists, riding paved bike trails, with a mish mash of different bikes. I'm there to help, give advice, etc., and I figured it would be good way for me to get back into some regular saddle time.

Anyway, we had a ride planned for Saturday morning. It was only 38 degrees when I took a test spin around the block, and you know what happens to the boys when it's that cold.

I loaded the stuff into the car, then went back inside to ask Mrs Edge if she minded that I take the cage off. She really doesn't mind if I remove it for road cycling, since she doesn't want me getting hurt or chafed - the idea being that I'm certainly not going to pull off into the woods for a wank, and if I did get chafed, then I might have to remove it for several days to heal. She certainly doesn't want that.

A couple of hours of riding, and naturally I put it on again right after I got home. It never got above 48, and replacing the cuff ring with cold testicles would probably have been funny to anyone who might have been watching.

borbulls1961 and Rectrix like this.
  13. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My point, and I did have one, is that sometimes we get a little nit-picky over tracking our unlocking. We have some guys around here who won't unlock for travel and/or medical visits. That's cool, but personally, neither Mrs Edge nor I want that kind of attention.

Similarly, road cycling isn't dangerous, but I have no desire to be distracted by needing to adjust the cage over the saddle to prevent pinching, which could make me not notice an approaching car, pothole, or road debris.

And I'm certainly not getting an erection riding the hills in my area. ;-)

Have fun, and play safe!

borbulls1961 and Rectrix like this.
  14. AthleticSlave

AthleticSlave New member

Newport News, Virginia
    Local Time:
    17 days was my longest with total no unlocking. My KH insist on a high level of hygene, typically I'm allowed out to shower good and clean the cage every 5-7 days, so I get an hour of freedom... She likes to take this opportunity to also tease me, sometimes tying be to the bed in our under the mattress restraints for a long torturous edging, other times a simple kiss on the tip before locking back up, depends on her mood.

My KH enjoys the control, but she also enjoys me, so it's unlikely I'll ever do those crazy 6 month plus times... she gets oral service anytime she wants, but sometimes that's not enough, she doesn't enjoy toys, and we are not into cuckolding, so she gets what she wants when she wants.

15. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    Well, let's say it was great! haha. A day I'll remember for a long time, if it is indeed the last time I'm allowed that. My update, prior to the big day, in post #34 How long have you been denied an erection? Mistress pretty much said it could truly be a "free" day....free to wander, just don't get caught. Previously, i thought it had to be an unlocked but hands off day.

So, i decided to go with it. No orgasm; that just seemed a step too far....and I knew i'd regret it afterward. So, it was just a day playing with Mistress' property, which I enjoyed very, very much. Kind of bittersweet though, if that was indeed the last one. Mistress likes to be cryptic and mess with my head. Last full day unlocked? Last erection? Both? Or maybe she meant last orgasm, if I so chose? Well, that train has already left the station, I;m pretty sure.

Anyway, it was a great day. I'll remember it for a long time. If it is all too much to live with from here on, I can always leave.....but I doubt if I will. :)

Peter Rabbit and Rectrix like this.
  16. I surrender to my wife

Local Time:
    3:15 AM
    I can get a decent erection while wearing the vice mini... My penis gets almost fully erect, making the ring pull my testicles a lot, it is quite painful but in a sexy and arousing way, which might be because I enjoy CBT quite a bit...

Is there any device that doesn't allow you to get erections? I think it might be difficult to find for me as my penis is actually very small when flaccid but grows a lot when I get erect, I'm not sure of the technical term for this but I read in an article that in some men the penis is larger in size when flaccid but doesn't grow much in size when getting erect, but other men have penis that is smaller when flaccid and grows several times it's own size when erect. I also saw it referred somewhere as "grower".

In any case, for me chastity does not mean lack of erections at all, just very painful and humiliating ones. My wife loves to make me hard inside my cage and makes me tell her how it feels...

Rubbersoul and Outtoftime99 like this.
  17. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    #42 nrbill, Apr 8, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    My longest lockup was 145 days back in 2015. There were 2 times I got released for a few minutes, once at 30 days and once at the 40 day mark. At the 30 day mark, I was allowed to edge myself for 30 minutes, and at 40 days I was allowed to attempt masturbating to finish with a cum if possible.

The edging ended with a huge mess of pre-cum since it had been so long without a cum. The attempt to cum at 40 days was to last only 5 minutes, and by the 4 minute mark I knew I wasn't even going to get erect, let alone finish with a cum. I locked back up before my 5 minutes were up, and I began to think about having to wait another year before being allowed to try for another cum.

It turned out that at 145 days I developed some open sores which forced me out of my cage in order to heal, making my longest non-stop lockup without an erection to be 105 days.

Since then, I have managed to stay pussy-free for over 4 years, but I've been given occasional hand jobs during that time, ranging from 6 a year to about 2 a month on average.

See my ticker below for my latest time pussy-free.

18. Outtoftime99

Outtoftime99 Active member

Farmer
    Lake county Madison Ohio
    Local Time:
    Is it possible to be in chastity for so long a period of time that you can’t get hard ever again when let out? I have been in chastity since 4 January I did have two edging and one ruined orgasm but since the beginning of March nothing no erections to speak of. Anyone have any thoughts about this? Thanks

19. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i dont no more but that not cos of my cage its my pills. but i still dose grow a bit when i get excite.

Outtoftime99 likes this.
  20. Outtoftime99

Farmer
    Lake county Madison Ohio
    Local Time:
    Yeah I have low T MS and Diabetes so no of that helps but I too can feel a little one and not lately but I could get hard.

21. Outtoftime99

Farmer
    Lake county Madison Ohio
    Local Time:
    Yes I read that also about size but as one. Ages and gets belly fat it shrinks the size of your cock because the fat is there. That’s why skinny guys have huge ones and fat have small generally speaking of course

22. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I unlock for longer rides too, but it's not without risk if I'm riding alone, because before chastity I had pulled off and gone into the woods to masturbate. Now when I get that feeling I repeat my chaste submissive husband chastity prayer. Then I only have to navigate and survive the shower; I can usually do that although yesterday was problematic.

23. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    After 3 yrs 5 months of being locked. No tease or orgasms or play and denied since July 31 2018 and being locked 24/7. I do mean locked up. No removal for any reason period. I still get erections in my cage everyday. It's painful and a reminder of why I'm locked up.

LockedMike, Outtoftime99 and Rectrix like this.
  24. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    I no longer get spontaneous erections, and when I'm jerking off if I stop for even a few seconds, I lose my erection. Before I began wearing my device, that didn't happen. However before was 6 1/2 years ago, when I was 64. Now I'm almost 71, and the age difference is probably most of the erection issue, not to mention I have learned that chastity devices can teach your body a few things, too. Eventually it figures out not to get erect while in a cage, especially if it's painful. "Kali's Teeth" are a good example of something in a chastity device to teach your body to avoid erections, because they inflict pain when your penis decides to get hard.

Outtoftime99 and Rectrix like this.
  25. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sorry, bro, but if you've got enough energy to pull into the woods for a wank on a spin, then you're not riding hard enough.
    :cool:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cuckold no erections

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice