Where do I start...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by NsToy, Aug 21, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    After a couple weeks of traveling for work, and my wife having the red army marching when I was home on the weekend, I finally got to give her some pleasure. She unlocked me for some PIV and I got to orgasm and it was fantastic.

I'm now unlocked though. I don't want to be a pest and remind her of that. I mentioned it once but I won't again as I don't want to pressure her.

2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    Don't be a pest. Don't play around.

3. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Annnndddd...I'm locked back up

New to cage likes this.
  4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Good for you

5. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    I find it absolutely amazing that out of a total of 81 days since I started being locked this time, I've been locked for 77 of them! Once was a couple days for a discomfort issue and once was a couple days the wife didn't have me lock back up after an orgasm. What an amazing journey this year has been.

Patience is certainly the key (no pun intended).

6. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    My wife was talking to another woman who's kid has piano practice after ours. My wife had her hair done nicely and was kind of dressed up. They were talking about random stuff and the other womans said to my wife that she must be going out dressed up and she said no, just going home. The other woman wondered if my wife was then going home dressed up to cook mac 'n cheese for the kids. My wife told her that I was home cooking dinner. I was. The other woman, who is divorced, jokingly told my wife that I should send my friends her way if I have any.

Little does she know out secret. :). My wife jokingly said she could have told her that "NsToy would probably do anything I told him to." Fuck that was hot to hear her think that way.

Last night and this morning I got the pleasure or orally pleasing my wife. Hopefully again tonight. I would love to get teased by getting out of my cage, if just for a couple minutes for a stroke or two of her hands but I'm keeping that request to myself.

iome343 likes this.
  7. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Been a while with no kind of chastity. I decided to lock up. Have a kitchen timer being delivered and plan to stay locked for at least the next week. It'll be interesting because the keys were always available at some point. They won't be now.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    Thanks for sharing!

9. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Got to dust off this old journal thread.

Been locked now for just over three weeks. I asked the wife to hold the key and she said she would keep the keys. So right not I do some exercising where I need to remove the cage three times a week. She leaves the key out for me, I unlock and then workout, shower and lock back up.

When we first started doing this dance she wouldn't say anything when I gave her back the key but now she is thanking me for giving her back the key. I really like that small gesture.

I've been doing my best to do things around the house for her. One day she was gone most of the day I made our bed, swept and mopped the floors, and made sure the kitchen was spotless. I've also been making the kids school lunches in the mornings and having coffee ready for her when she first gets up. I've also been doing more and more of the laundry.

I really hope this effort is noticed and that she will actively want me to continue to lock up. Right now my goal is until I am done with my workout regimen, which ends on the 22nd of May.

10. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    Thanks for that.

NsToy likes this.
  11. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    I'm still working at being a good hubby. I posted a caption about how I really want this to go. I hope that one day she will take this from "you thought this would be fun" to "I'm going to make you regret locking up your cock and giving me the key." On day. I man can dream can't he.

12. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Had a great time last night giving the wife oral and that was it. Normally she wants me to unlock and we have PIV but not last night. No mention of it at all. In fact, other than squeezing my nipples a few times, all attention was on her and that was it. What a glorious night.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  13. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Had a great dinner with the wife last night and we were discussing me being currently locked up. During this lockup I've been really working hard to do things around the house that I know she really doesn't like doing. I've been doing more of the laundry, I've been making the kids school lunches in the mornings, staying on top of keeping the kitchen and dishes clean and put away, etc.

Last night she said she feels guilty and that she is taking advantage of me because I'm doing all of that. She feels this way because she is a stay at home mom and I work so she feels the guilt of me doing much of the work around the house that she might have typically done. I wonder if she will ever get over that guilt. I told here I wished she would get up in the mornings and instead of feeling guilty about me doing these things that she would immediately ask me where her coffee is, if it hadn't been already provided to her. I guess she doesn't feel the self worth of me taking care of her like this and can't just relax and enjoy it.

14. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:

I know it took some time for Mistress/Wife here to be more comfortable with delegating more of household responsibilities and overall life chores to me when we moved to a more FLR. Over time though she has come to expect it. Mistress will do somethings she still likes such as cooking her favorite meals, but now she is very happy that I have to thoroughly clean up after her no matter the mess.

NsToy likes this.
  15. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    So my goal date of being locked until yesterday has come and gone and I'm still locked. Now, to keep going and not be a pest about it.

After making getting the kids going this morning, making their lunch, and making her coffee, I sat in front of her on the floor to play with the dog. She rested her feet in my lap and I was in heaven. Gave her legs a little massage while.

16. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    I talked to the wife this afternoon. Since she chose to continue to keep me locked past my goal date I asked her if she not only wanted to keep the keys but also wanted to control if I can orgasm or not and she said yes. I'm so excited.

bondinchas likes this.
  17. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Was unlocked for this last weekend because of a trip we were on. Had PIV yesterday morning. Didn't feel like myself at all. Wife thought I should be happy because I got some action but I certainly had sub drop yesterday. Didn't feel like myself at all. At this point I'm unlocked and I don't know when I will be locked again.

18. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Self locked at this point. It just feels right. Will probably let the wife know tonight.

19. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Today after a workout I was in the shower. The wife saw me in the shower when she came in to use the facilities. When I got out of the shower she asked me where the key was and if I was still doing it. At the time I wasn't locked. You can bet your sweet ass that I locked up ASAP and handed her the key. She surprised the hell out of me asking that. She NEVER asks about such things. I don't want to make too much of this but it could be a turning point. My heart is jumping (not in a bad way).

20. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    Do make sure she understands just how bad the post orgasm drop is for you, and no matter how much you get frustrated by being locked up that being continually denied is far more exciting and a better experience for you than the momentary orgasm and the long downer.
    It takes a little time to 'rewire' the idea that men need orgasms to be happy, so keyholders often initially feel a little guilty that you're missing out.

The easy answer to not wanting to be being unlocked is to make being locked the 'norm'.
    If you're unlocked for any reason, as soon as that reason has been satisfied then by default, lock yourself back up again.
    Make being locked your new normal, when you put it back on, don't say anything about it if you don't have to. If you have the type of lock that needs the key to close it, just place the key in "her space" for her to find and put away (bedside table, her place at the dinner table, ...) and let the action speak louder than any words.

NsToy likes this.
  21. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Last night we finally had some time where we could connect. I gave her a foot massage as well as massaged her calves. I might be crazy but I was getting so excited in my cage when rubbing her feet.

After the foot/leg rub she rubbed me a bit in my cage. It felt so damn good.

This led to us making out for a bit and then I gave her some of my best effort at oral. She had a really, really great orgasm or two. I do wish she wasn't so sensitive after oral so I could keep going but she gets super sensitive on her clit that anything after that is like post-orgasm torture to her.

It was a glorious night.

22. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Another fantastic night last night. Some great foreplay. She was grinding against the cage like she would if I was inside her. Not one mention of unlocking me at all

Only downside is I made her cum too quickly from oral. Need to pace her and back off some so it can last a long time. Really want her to enjoy being licked for as long as possible.

23. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Last night was a top 3 sex night for me. Started off with my wife wearing some lingerie that I got her for our anniversary (13 years is lace so I couldn't resist). It looks great on her. And she was instantly ready to go. Good god she was so sexy and hot I couldn't keep my hands off her.

After some heavy making out I started to give her oral. Just before then she had me unlock though as she had plans for PIV. She wanted lots of orgasms. I was taking my time with oral and making sure she really got to enjoy it for much longer this time. I really wanted to worship her pussy for as long as I could. Of course though, one of our dogs kept whining and that would take her out of the moment and she just wasn't going to orgasm.

She instructed me to not cum so quickly this time (being caged has made me have a really short fuse when it comes to PIV). Little did she know I put on some numbing cream right after I unlocked. Boy did it do the trick. I was able to give her the PIV she was wanting. She ended up having 4-5 really mind-blowing orgasms in about 10-12 minutes. No orgasm for me at this point, although she was allowing it.

We took a bit of a break as she wasn't going to have any more orgasms at this point. Then we got going for round two. She still didn't have any more orgasms but at this point I had enough feeling in my cock that I felt if I kept it up I would eventually cum, which she wanted me too like I mentioned earlier. She has it hardwired in her head that she need to make me cum for me to enjoy sex. Maybe one day that will change but last night wasn't that time.

As I got closer and closer I decided to ruin the orgasm in an attempt to not be suffering from the drop today. I ended up just stopping all motion and letting the cum flow. I think it worked. I didn't have what I would consider to be some great orgasm. Maybe it was a mixture of stopping the action and the numbing cream but it seemed to do the trick.

I had thought about asking her if I should because I really wanted to hear her say she wanted me locked back up. There is just something special about being told to do it versus just doing it because you want to and you should.

bondinchas likes this.
  24. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Flew out of town. In the past my wife would have me unlock. This time she didn’t say anything about unlocking. She saw me naked before I left so it isn’t like she forgot about it. I really hope she is coming to the realization that she likes it when I’m locked and this is how it will be. I don’t think that is the case but it is my hope/fantasy. The reason I say that is anytime I ask for the key to get clean, she doesn’t question why. I give the key back after I shower and she puts it back in her hiding spot.

25. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    In one week marks 90 days since she had me lock up. 90 days in chastity for my wife. I really want to let her know its been 90 days as if it means something significant but I also want it to just be another day. I thought about getting her flowers and saying thank you for the last 90 days and that I'm looking forward to 90 or more. Or sending an e-mail saying that I hope she feels the same was as this caption:

upload_2023-8-27_20-13-26.png

Maybe I'll do both? We do have a date night scheduled for next Saturday so I'm sure it'll come up in conversation.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice