The Ease of Orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrsBR_Saiph, Apr 1, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    Fair point, I suppose our story may seem unbelievable to some. I am not terribly concerned about what is true or exaggerated on this site as I have no doubt things may be a little off. I make the point as I believe others may feel the same and it helps others to know they are not alone in difficulty achieving orgasm. I would have posted with the women however little activity happens there.

jehuty, homebody and borbulls1961 like this.
  2. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    I agree, as does my wife/kh, who I showed this to. She typically has a very intense orgasm after 20-30 minutes of stimulation, and is then done for 24 hours or so. She finds it hard to believe there are very many women who have 5 or more at a time.

Suewiang, benny22 and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  3. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    For a short fat bald bloke, with a small cock, I haven't done too bad with women in my lifetime. Mainly long-term relationships with a few short-termers in between each time.

In my experience, there was only one woman who was truly multi-orgasmic and, by that, I mean 20 to 30 in one session was not unusual for her. Once she started, she couldn't stop and she was a squirter too. Fingers, tongue, toys, PIV (yes, even with my little thing), didn't matter. I married her (now ex).

By contrast, a few women had never had an orgasm in their whole lives (I didn't change that) and they weren't all that keen on sex. You won't be surprised to hear that they were not long-termers.

The majority had one or sometimes two orgasms, by various means, but often not through PIV.

Any woman who can manage three or four in one session is doing very well and, from my point of view, is likely to be great fun to be with.

Hope that helps.

homebody and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    When relaxed my wife easily achieves orgasm. Now that I'm chaste, she'll usually have about three when I'm doing oral, the first within five minutes and then a couple more after short 30-60 second breaks. Then if she grabs her Hitachi Wand there may be two or three more until she's exhausted and sensitive, and I'm throbbing and dripping in my cage. She even comes from PIV the few times a year that's allowed.

asastype and borbulls1961 like this.
  5. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife is the same way. And, strangely enough, I was very similar in terms of orgasm frequency but could easily achieve it when I really wanted it. Usually I just liked trying to get my wife off in the ways she liked (mostly clitoral stimulation with fingers and a lot gentle touching in the right spots). I hated involving my “thing”, but being a woman with a penis tends to create some negative feelings about the offending anatomy.

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  6. MrsBR_Saiph

Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Seemingly all the men with wives who never orgasm are not chiming in. I am hear to say it is not your fault if your wife can not get there. I have never achieved orgasm via piv or oral. The wand is my favorite and easiest method. No shame here, still love sex. If it was easier I might be hard to control.

7. MrsBR_Saiph

Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Jesus Mojo 20-30 that's wild.

8. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife will often wake me up with a "kiss" by riding my face until I wake up enough to contribute more. If she's faking it, she is VERY dedicated. She routinely comes four or five times in the morning. Sometimes we will go without sex for 4 or 5 days though, so.....

Rectrix likes this.
  9. inchastity4her

inchastity4her Active member

Local Time:
    For what it's worth the creme my wife was prescribed is called Estrodiol. It's used to help women going through menopause stay moist and enjoy sex by flooding blood to the labia and lady parts. She applies 1 gram to her vaginal opening 2X a week, preferably within 2-3 hours of intercourse. It is amazing how much it helps achieve multiple orgasms, although she has always been a multiple cummer.

true42 likes this.
  10. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    I had to giggle at that, in particular the last sentence.

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  11. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry @MrsBR_Saiph but my wife is easily multi-orgasmic as well. Average (after chastity) is 4-5 per short/medium session and max is a bunch more. She claims she climaxes from locking me up or teasing me often without direct stimulation (sure appears so, but I didnt think possible).

borbulls1961 likes this.
  12. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife and I are as "vanilla" as can be. Missionary sex, not often. I used to focus on making it last, for her benefit, but her complaint was that I didn't come soon enough. Her claim is that she comes most of the time, that her orgasms last, and that she may peak several times. I suspect she says that for my benefit, and I suspect that she often fakes it. I know there are times she's kept going when she'd rather it end, and I've asked her to feel free to end it on her terms, without worrying about me. A few times when a hip is hurting, I've ended it, as I don't want to hurt her.

I have faked it, to get it to end, without her feeling guilty, as I've known she'd have kept going to see it through and I knew she didn't want to.

When I was married the first time around, I secretly felt that I must be pretty good in bed, as my wife seemed to get carried away at times, enjoying herself . I did the work, and she seemed to enjoy. I came to understand that it wasn't me. I have no skills or abilities, or even any understanding. In fact, as time went on, I realized the less I knew, and today, kids grown and gone, I feel less adequate and skilled than ever. Perhaps a case of the more I learn, the less I know. All I know is that I don't know much.

A time or two, my wife seemed to come more, after intercourse was over, but when she was riding my face. One one particular occasion, my nose hurt for days. She really ground on it. She said she came again and again. I treasure that memory.

I do like the feeling of coming to a rest, and feeling her spasm gently around me, sharing the same breath. I love the feeling that I may have finished, but she hasn't, and my disinterest is unimportant when it comes to continuing to satisfy her. That doesn't seem to happen often, but it's great when it does. When she presses my face between her legs and whispers, "you're not finished yet," it's the greatest feeling in the world.

13. MrsBR_Saiph

Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I appreciate the honesty here @HusbandX, not to suggest others are not honest just that some things are easier to share. We are all so complex and yes the more we learn I agree the less we know.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  14. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    I have a response and a question:
    Our daily routine generally begins with me waking up the mrs. with oral service. Some days she has one orgasm via oral, some days none. Some days, she uncages me to either help her achieve the first orgasm if oral isn’t getting her there, or to get the second and third orgasms (which is maybe on average once/twice per week).
    My question is this:
    When I’m servicing her orally every morning, sometimes I can tell she’s concentrating and getting into it and can sense she is building to orgasm. And sometimes I can sense she’s not concentrating on the moment, thinking about work, which she stresses about a lot, and doesn’t get there. I’ve gotten used to it after a couple years. The question for the women - how much concentration on the moment do you find is necessary to reach an orgasm?

15. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    [​IMG]

true42 likes this.
  16. RealPerson

RealPerson New member

Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    During our 'honeymoon' phase we had sex frequently and my stamina meant I could usually get my wife to climax at least once, sometimes twice, and rarely the third. Sometimes I feel the line has been blurred for my benefit as to what a climax actually is, but who am I to argue with it. About a year in to the relationship there was not as much spark and I failed miserably in the foreplay department. Couple the no foreplay with being exhausted from work, and I often excused myself with the "only enough energy for once."
    Chastity has helped with extending the foreplay, but orgasms on her end are still no guarantee when I am unlocked. Just trying to balance the scales moving forward and it is not easy.

true42 and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  17. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    Perhaps it isn't about any sexual prowess or skill but rather what you represent in her own head. Maybe if you represent what drives her desire wild or maybe are great at the art of the tease, it would take very little to help her achieve an orgasm? Pretty much her doing all of the work in her own head prior to any experience with you, like flicking a row of set up dominos.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  18. MrsBR_Saiph

Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I could concentrate until I'm blue in the face it wouldn't matter. Orgasm for me is completely physical, I'm either hitting it or I'm not. I can be having a great time in a super hot sexual experience that would send some over the edge, doesn't matter. I need to stimulate the right spot with a whole lot of wand action. Concentration for me is irrelevant but I'm sure it is a factor for some.

19. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Geeez, I wish I had a dollar for every time my wife tries to explain that to me! She takes medication that makes it hard for her to orgasm! She feels the same as you do! But, I am starting to understand since she controls my orgasms! Her teasing sessions are very pleasurable and sometimes stimulating! I’ve never orgasmed while locked up but I can kinda understand her logic!

20. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I totally get what you're saying. My wife enjoys them when she has them, but is very content even if it doesn't happen.

Having lived as a man, and also as a woman (though I still have that darned penis), I have a much better understanding than most men of what many women's sexual experience is like. The hormones do very different things. I now totally understand and agree with every women who ever said "the journey is more important than the destination". Give me foreplay, caressing, kissing, cuddling, touching in all the right places and I am in heaven. Bring me to orgasm and it's pretty much show's over, turn out the lights. It's almost a disappointment to get there too quickly. And if I don't get there at all (usually the case), I still enjoy the ride a whole heck of a lot more than a quick and fleeting orgasm.

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  21. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    She was definitely a wild ride !!

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  22. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife is 66 and can only get off 2 or 3 times a week, but she remembers when we were younger she had as many as 8 orgasms at a time. I remember that she could not stand up or walk.

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  23. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    My partners have varied greatly.

From being able to orgasm with the flick of a light switch to claiming to have never cum from someone else doing it before.

Often women are portrayed as some vast array of switches and dials and men just a single switch. It's bullshit.

I hate to break the news but everyone is different, men and women, heck even the YY neandethal/Alphas are not the same.

Isopropylforyou and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  24. MrsBR_Saiph

Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Amen!!

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  25. LockedNick

LockedNick Member

SW Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

I had a relationship years ago with a woman who could orgasm multiple times in a session. I could literally finger her to orgasm in a matter of minutes and she would orgasm strongly. It seemed she could go on like an Energizer bunny. In her words she was ridiculously easy to turn on and she warned me not to expect other women to be as easy to please. In my experience she has been the outlier by quite a margin and most women I’ve been with do not orgasm like her.

My wife can struggle to reach orgasm. She never orgasms from PIV but does from oral or digital stimulation. Even then it can take a lot of time for her to orgasm. This has always been the case but medication she’s on now has accentuated this. Some days it just doesn’t happen at all for her (but I suspect that’s more psychological than the medication. I think after a certain point she starts focusing too hard on orgasming and worrying about not getting there and worrying about me thinking it’s me doing something wrong and all that baggage mounts up and distracts her).

A few times I’ve managed to give her multiple orgasms but it was a perfectly aligned dominoes situation of heightened arousal, relaxation and calm mind. She was utterly amazed it happened the first time. I think me being locked has helped remove the pressure (in her mind) that taking longer than she wants to orgasm used to bring and at the end of the day, it’s always fun trying to get there whether the orgasm happens or not.

homebody and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice