Obvious question: which device to start?!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Deleted member 82679, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Deleted member 82679

Hi I'm new and sorry to dive right in but I'm excited to get a device and want to know which one to get to start. Is the CB6000 a good choice to keep your clit imprisoned or should I try a metal one? I guess my budget is around £100 or maybe a little more.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    Hello and welcome. There is a section on the main page for discussions about devices. You may get more answers to your question there. Good luck

Deleted member 82679 likes this.
  3. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    Any wishes, steel or plastic? Also, do yoi prefer the size of the cage? The size of the penis is not important, as practice shows, any penis can be closed in the smallest cage. Would you like a cage to stop masturbating or a cage to shrink your penis?

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    Welcome and good luck on your chastity journey. The CB is a common starting point for many, but i went the inexpensive metal route. I think a lot comes down to personal preferences on what appeals to you. More than likely you'll wind up trying several along the way. Enjoy.

5. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I started with a plastic device and now use metal. If you are only going to wear it a few hours in a day it’s not a bad place to start. However, if your goal is to work into wearing a device a few days, a week at a time, or longs, best is metal with bars. It’s far easier to keep you and the cage clean without removal.

6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    This ^ 100x

7. Deleted member 82679

I was thinking plastic as it would be lighter and more comfortable. However, I heard that some people could slip out of the cb6000. A domme is encouraging me to wear one and doesn't want me to get free or get hard. I want to feel like my clit is imprisoned for her. But wondering whether metal ones are painful or scary, lol. "Do you want it to shrink your penis?" Omg, don't encourage me, lol.

8. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    The other thing with plastic is the seam separating and getting your shaft caught in the split. It is painful, I was on the receiving end of that and had to hold the split open while my wife got the key/ It took several weeks to heal and never went back to plastic.

My wife also like the look of the metal and I actually do like the weight.

true42 likes this.
  9. Deleted member 82679

Can you recommend which metal one(s) to get? :)

10. Deleted member 82679

You like the way the weight pulls down or just that the weight isn't too bad?

11. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I have a happygo (chinese knockoff) https://www.amazon.com/Happygo-Ergo...8FHXKC&qid=1617309356&s=merchant-items&sr=1-7 and a bon4M small. The hinges work best for me and either works fine. The exact one I wear is used as my avatar. Make sure you buy the right size ring. As far as weight, its not back, just lets me know its there and actually fits under clothes far better than the plastic ones did. My wife likes the metal look, espacially when sunlight or bright likes reflect off the device.

It does not have to come off for hygenie, mine has been on and locked this time for 37 days.

12. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    No, plastic is not more comfortable, although the silicone ones are ok for e.g. biking/jogging/etc.

The metal ones are not painful or scary. The only scary thing is having your brain turned to complete mush in the hands of a woman and finding out that you couldn't possibly imagine it being any other way.

Stainless steel is a good idea. Please read this first: https://www.malechastityjournal.com/living-with-chastity/getting-a-good-fit/

13. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    £100 is far more than you need to pay for an introductory chastity device. Understand that the Chinese knock-off devices all come out of about 3 factories and there are no "brand names" (as we might think of them) nor differences in quality.

The CB series isn't a bad device and has the advantage of lots of adjustment but the knock-offs are complete junk. If you want to start with a plastic device, the Holy Trainer knock-offs are a better choice.

Start with sites like DH Gate or AliExpress to see what's out there. Once you've settled on a design you like, it's just a question balancing price and shipping time.

14. Jeanette_Phillips

Jeanette_Phillips Long term member

Retired
    Manchester, England
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome to the Mansion

I started with a cheap plastic one to see how we got on with Chastity. We enjoyed the lifestyle.

The plastic cage was not fit for long term wearing due to the plastic warping. We moved on the metal, first with a closed tube, hygiene was difficult, so we now use open mesh ones. The added weight of the medal cage help with the sensation. I have had no need of a bespoke cage as I have found the general one are more than adequate. I do make sure I have at least two rings with each for comfort for long term wear.

15. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    We started with the trusty cb6000s. Very good for working out what size you need. Get a genuine one not a knock off. I found that I could easily wear it for a week at a time with good cleaning and drying with a hair dryer. Once you have worked out what fits then you can move to something more robust. Personally we have a Mature metal Queens keep. I have had this on for up to 6 months with out taking it off at all! Mrs Chaste currently has me in a Cherry keeper with the headlock. Very comfortable but does need to be taken off every 2-3 weeks to clean properly. The simple solution to this is to have 2. That way you can be kept safely chaste at all times. That's just how Mrs Chaste likes me!

16. Deleted member 82679

Ok, I couldn't wait so I bought the Uberkinky Attica Chastity Cage for £87, spread over 3 payments. It's metal;)

17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion! Get a cheap 6000 set knock off from eBay or the like, and then use it to work out your dimensions, base ring, gap ect. Then go from there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice