The Ease of Orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrsBR_Saiph, Apr 1, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    I find it fascinating how many threads are posted whereby comments are made about bringing your wives to orgasm.
    I just read a thread whereby the wife achieve multiple orgasms in one encounter ,It was like 8. I am not questioning the validity of these stories or maybe I am a little. Statistics show women do not achieve orgasm quite as easily as men on this site would lead you to believe. I then ask....are these women faking it? Are you husband's delusional? Are you husband's talking up your sexual prowess?
    What gives? Or is every other keyholder of all you chaste husband's on the fortunate side of the statistics.
    I am what I would consider to be a highly sexual woman comparatively speaking. My husband I believe has decent skills in the bedroom. I have experience in some highly sexual cuckolding situations with other men one of whom I have described as a sexual olympian. All this being said it takes an earthquake between my legs to achieve orgasm.
    Thoughts...

2. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Lol...if my wife had 8 orgasms in one session, I think she would die. My wife usually has one really intense one or a couple of small ones. Then she is done.
    This is accomplished by my fingers and a vibrator. She doesn't let me do oral sex because she thinks its gross. No piv because I'm not allowed any sexual pleasure and definitely no O not even ruined.

Chaste J., durango_o and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  3. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Depends on what I’m using. My fingers sometimes, my mouth has a better chance and sometimes 2 or 3 out of her but not often and she will normally have me stop after 1 or 2. But use the body wand and look out. Never had that fail and a few times I have kept it going for 1 hr and one time was closer to two hours with very short like a few seconds breaks where she says she can’t take it anymore but I put it right back and she keeps going. I love watching that happen

4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    When my Wonder Woman and I got together 17 years ago, we were both very sexual and had sex on a daily basis. At that time I would say that one orgasm per encounter was average for her. I also didn’t understand women as well that many years ago either. Then about 7-8 years into our relationship I felt like our sex really dropped off and it was much harder for her to achieve an orgasm, just changes in life and whatnot I guess. A couple years later we decided to have a kid which ramped up our sex lives during that time and her pregnancy. It seemed when she was pregnant she was able to orgasm easier and she could have 1-2 no problem.

After she gave birth to our child, we didn’t have much of any sex for an entire year. I had to be very gentle with her for quite a while because she had a lot of tearing that went on down there during the birth.

At that year mark I introduced chastity to her and we ran with it. As we got deeper into chastity and the more her body healed, her libido mostly came back but there was struggle with anxiety tgg he at causes her sexual problems. With healing and chastity plus I am so focused on her receiving pleasure and getting off, that 3-4 orgasms is pretty regular for her now. When we hit that magical number 4 she is done for sure at that point. I’m usually pretty worn out by then too and the rest of the work is left up to the hitachi wand.

I don’t think we’ve ever gotten close to 8 O’s unless you want to count multiple times over the course of one day but even then I doubt the number was there high lol. And it’s been a long long time since there was more than one session in a single day.

durango_o likes this.
  5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've always said that Mrs Edge comes like a Chicago voter: early and often. And while she can come from fingers and oral, she overwhelmingly prefers PIV. It's not unusual for her to have six to eight orgasms of varying strengths when we make love. She has always been this way, although with age, she does have fewer before she is "finished", but they seem to be stronger.

Please don't feel that you're lacking something. Just as men's penii are built in various degrees of size and sensitivity, women's clitori are also built differently. There seems to be a corelation between the position of the clitoris and the ease of orgasm; there are likely other factors that influence it as well.

It would seem that some of the women you're reading about here have won a genetic lottery, at least in that respect.

6. MrsBR_Saiph

Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Still really incredible to have 3-4 in one encounter regularly without the wand. Seemingly she is one of the lucky ones.

attistoC and durango_o like this.
  7. MrsBR_Saiph

Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Your wife is a lucky voter.
    In some respects I am like you chaste men in that I do not need to achieve orgasm to achieve pleasure. Sex has always been for me about the journey not the destination. I have learned to achieve orgasm as I have aged and have discovered more about myself. I think orgasm is a rare an treasured experience and I think if was easy to come by I
    May not enjoy it quite the same.

8. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    My LOVE usually has one then done on rare crazy times we will go for 2

9. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Four is probably the most she has had in one encounter. They diminish with each subsequent orgasm.

Usually it's two or three. No they are not easy. On a difficult night she can get two out. On a good night it's three.

My wife also doesnt have sex but maybe once a week. Less if we are busy. So maybe that has something to do with it.

Post chastity we start out with an oral orgasm. That's the toughest one. Then she always wants willie after that. My strap on dildo. Usually two more by Willie. Missionary first then doggie to finish.

But yes she always has multiple orgasms. And I'm rather proud of that.

*Edit to add*
    She masturbates during sex. She can not achieve orgasm by penetration alone. Never has. So when we have penetrative sex she is masterbating as well.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  10. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife takes forever. There have been times I lost interest and secretly wanted to stop and just go to sleep before she got there. She is almost always a “one and done” lady, but there were a few times she went for a second orgasm. Orgasm for her was always by manual clitoral stimulation, never by intercourse.

I often found the stories in here a little unbelievable regarding the orgasmic achievements of some female partners.

11. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    2 days ago we had a great time. My Wife experienced 4 orgasms, one warming up from my tongue, and three from Her favorite strapon. Yesterday She did not want anything, but today at least She is waiting for my tongue. Maybe strapon are also quite possible. According to my personal statistics, She has from two to six orgasms (6 are unique cases). Although, i can believe some women have 8.

12. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:55 PM
    There has always been an element of exaggeration, if not complete fantasy, on this site.

13. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:

when we were younger and still sexualy active i could litraly stay hard for hours without cumming my wife would very often have 10 or 12 orgasms she would say she would go light headed and feel as if she was floating on a cloud .we would very often have to stop becouse one of us or both of us would get sore

14. Aussiecple

Verified Female

Northern Territory, Australia
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    #14 Aussiecple, Apr 1, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    Great question @MrsBR_Saiph :)

Mr A and I have been together for 30 years this year, high school sweethearts :love:

I was never a fan of multi orgasm sex sessions, 1 good orgasm was usually adequate and I never said no to a good second either :)

Progressing into a more FLR I have become a lot more receptive to multiple orgasms. A typical session now can be anywhere from 2 to 8 or more orgasms for me (2+ oral and the rest with my favourite dildo or strapon or vibrator, and Mr A :) when he is free and able to perform) :love:

I love the change in our relationship where it was all about Mr A to now all about me :)

The screenshot is from the Aussiecple house orgasm tally from 2019, I won by a loooooong way :lock: (2020 not as productive due to health issue for Mr A) Screenshot_20200101-075815_Thing Counter.jpg

15. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    My Queen comes fairly easily from oral sex, and from PIV, unless she has had a few drinks and then it takes much much longer.

After she achieves orgasm with oral, she always pushes my mouth away and then she is done and we cuddle in her afterglow.

The only times she comes more than once is from PIV when she has has come quickly and then decides to reward me with an orgasm, and then sometimes she comes for a second time as I ejaculate inside her.

16. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    An element? More like the entire periodic table!

17. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My wife varies from time to time, she is very orgasmatic and oral and a vibrator will have her climbing the walls. If I perform oral, she is usually good for anywhere between 2-4 orgasms. She will push my head away when she has enough or if she is having difficulty catching her breath. If we are doing strap on sex, no matter the size she will not cum unless there is a vibrating cock ring on the shaft. Even then it must be her in the dominant position grinding against it.

as far as PIV, I have never been able to give her any unless she is in the dominant position and rubbing against my pubic bone. There have only been 2 guys in her life who have ever been able to give her an orgasm during PIV. Both were hung, over 9” and kind of on the thicker size, one was 6’4” and the other 6’6” tall, both with tattoos and long hair, one white and one black, and the white guy with a PA. The one thing in common was on round 2, they lasted a real long time and took her in many positions. I can’t say it was one position that did it, but was consistent each time we hooked up with them.

18. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Our first few years together, my wife would have multiple orgasms very easily. After we had our second baby, it started to take more to get more than one O for her. Now almost 30 years later, she still has an orgasm daily and says she doesn’t need more than one per session, occasionally she’ll have a second O in a session, but that’s more rare.
    I’m very blessed to have her, she’s beautiful and sexy and still horny after 30 years of marriage and 4 kids!

borbulls1961 and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  19. MrsBR_Saiph

Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you, good to know I'm not alone.

Shepherdsflock likes this.
  20. inchastity4her

inchastity4her Active member

Local Time:
    My wife can easily have 2-3 orgasms from oral, PIV or using her Thunderstick wand. If she lies on her back with her legs spread while holding her magic wand on her clit during PIV she can easily have 5-6 in under an hour. She had some issues last year during menopause with mood swings, dryness and uncomfortable intercourse. Her doctor gave her some estrogen cream and a friend suggested she try a little marijuana to help her sleep and improve her mood. Let me say as a non-smoker and someone nearing age 50 the latter has been LIFE CHANGING. We have always been casual drinkers but I would never have imagined how switching from alcohol to a hit or two of weed would be so dramatic. Within 15 minutes my wife gets extremely wet and simply grinding and kissing gets her insanely aroused. The kissing and motions are 2X as passionate and less "mechanical" as sometimes sex can become during a busy work week. I am sure someone else on this site can relate to what I am referring to. It has been the most amazing aphrodisiac I have ever witnessed, and I never smoked in college or growing up. Admittedly this recent development has had me released from my cage more than we intended in 2021 but after 25 years of marriage we are fucking like teenagers, sometimes 2-3 times a day. I guess I am fortunate, but my wife is very orgasmic and she doesn't fake it because her face turns red and I often have to remind her to breathe because she cums so hard and long.

21. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife gets there without too much of a marathon, once there she has no ambition for more stimulation.

On occasion if we manage to stay awake long enough, and it isn’t too sensitive, we will give it another go but usually with the opposite of however she came last. If I used toy, fingers, or me, I’ll then use wand on her clit. If she came with her clit first, the second one I’ll try fingers, toy, or me.

Mostly, she uses the doxy wand, gets off in a few minutes, and hands it to me before handing it back to put away. Then it’s a kiss goodnight.

22. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife will have multiple within minutes while rubbing her g spot and her using her wand or me giving oral at the same time. She’s a squirter so it gets pretty messy but she is exhausted when done for sure and I’m a leaking mess. EC7B02E1-A826-49F1-93F9-C7762F747298.jpeg

23. inchastity4her

inchastity4her Active member

Local Time:
    I have never seen a woman squirt in person but I think I would love to feel that all over me. My buddy has a GF who is a huge squirter and he said it was fun at first but now he says it's a big pain in the ass. Lol. He said spontaneous sex is out of the question because they always have to put a few towels down whenever they have sex.

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  24. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    Our bed very much looks the same when she’s done :)

25. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    I find it fascinating what seems like fantasy for others. @MrsBR_Saiph your story is so outside my experience that I would never have believed it before I spent a lot of time reading here. But I can tell from your writing that it is what you and your husband seem to thrive doing.

This is the fortieth year for my beloved and I; happily married with three grown children. I can promise that there is nothing made up in my posts, if anything I hold back because Goddess says it may seem unbelievable. Our baseline for a love making session nowadays is two orgasms from oral, with penetration from thumb or toys, followed by another orgasm during intercourse with stimulation of the clitoris. When we have time and are really going good, there can be more. The most I remember the past year is five orgasms in one session. When we have those days I feel a buzz for days.

I now how many orgasms she has because we discuss them. For our whole relationship this was an open point of conversation. She has always told me if she wasn't wanting to cum and that honesty has always made me feel so close to her.

It is almost impossible to know what to believe on the internet, so I can understand why you would doubt this. But I find that I gain so much from reading the stories that are posted here that I don't spend too much time worrying about if they are made up. Maybe I am too trusting but I look forward to reading what other couples share here. Thanks for the great question.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice