Tease session before and after her morning shower.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Cincy, Mar 27, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    During her morning tease session I am allowed to lick her pussy and ass. She does not get turned on by it at all, but she said I could lick her pussy and ass this afternoon, because she says it relaxes her. Hope this becomes a regular thing in the afternoon. She also says that giving me my daily pee treat does not turn her on...for her it is just taking a pee.

4herlocked likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    My madam likes me to kiss her legs, her calves, knees, and thighs, she also doesn’t find it sexual or a turn on, just pleasurable.

3. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    For us it’s when we sit in the hot tub at night after a stressful day. Not every night, but when we are there she likes to tease me. Some times it’s just cuddling and a squeeze here and there, other times it’s her pleasure and my frustration. Summers can be worse, after chores are done it’s time to sit at our pool naked, except for some metal between my legs. Depending on her mood it could be a relaxing day or one where she enjoys herself and I give her enjoyment. Sometimes at night I get unlocked for a few hours and the world is even better.

then there are those weekends when she invites her GFOver with her husband, now it 2 ladies enjoying each other and 2 guys either serving them or just watching. Those weekend there is no release for the guys.

Open2njoy and LukeVallentine like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice