Wife wants new cage

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Ryan3006, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Ryan3006

Ryan3006 Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    Need a new cage, my old one chafed and made me bleed behind my boys.

my wife wants to lock me back up again but not until I’m healed or get a cage that won’t hurt me.

I want to be locked backup again for her but I need to heal and get a long term cage for her property.

where do we go to get cages and what would you recommend?

2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    Simple recommendation is get a PA and use a tube only chastity device

Neander likes this.
  3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Are you looking at plastic or metal.

4. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    @Ryan3006 , consider metal, as well think about a custom cage. After proper measurement, MCN Contender is the one I can recommend when your Love wants to lock you for longer durations without removal.

For comfortable wearing you may also try the Cherry Keeper. Unfortunately this one should be removed more frequent for keeping up the hygiene. Perhaps you should read the "cage section" here at CM and learn about more experiences of us all.

bondinchas likes this.
  5. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I would go with metal and just make sure there are no rough spots on the welds. As far as quality, we have been successful getting some of the knockoffs that have been quality devices. So far of the 2 purchased, none have given us any difficulty. We also went and got a BON4M and that is a pretty good device. My wife likes to use that one, she can get it on easily by herself. The others require me to get them on or else I get pinched.

so people like to get a PA, I considered it but was not my cup of tea. The wife on the other hand played with a guy who had one and she loved to play with it in her mouth during blow jobs and like the feeling when fucking him. We both decided for the ball trap devices, just out personal choice.

bondinchas likes this.
  6. 613CuckLock

613CuckLock Long term member

Ottawa
    Local Time:
    The Contender is the best for me so far. Cherry Keeper is also good. My only issue with the CK is that the plastic can hold onto smells and needs to be removed for thorough cleaning.

elias likes this.
  7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I pull got swap or clean every 4 days on CK.

8. lockedbySue

lockedbySue Active member

Retired GI
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    I have found the cages that use the integral lock work better for ME. These type, in metal anyway, will have standoffs on the tube that fit into recesses on the ring. This helps prevent significant floating of the tube which could cause pinching. I also prefer a more anatomical shaped rigid ring vs rigid round.

More than anything else comfort is crucial. I will say that KH Sue doesn't like the look of the plastic cages and of course her thoughts are important.

YMMV

bondinchas likes this.
  9. Ryan3006

Ryan3006 Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    Yes my wife wants a metal one but we can’t afford it right now, currently we are playing with a knock off holey trainer v3

10. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    The HT V2 is where I started out and that thing chaffed me horribly and I just couldn’t to ever be comfortable. Try some of the inexpensive steel devices on eBay. I wore a $20 steel cage for over two years before upgrading to my behind bars belt. Only reason I changed from the $20 steel cage to belt was because it’s a truly secure belt with no escape. BTW, once I switched to steel all the chafing went away and it was much more hygienic.

bondinchas and CuckeldBull like this.
  11. lockedbySue

lockedbySue Active member

Retired GI
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    Wish, Ebay, Amazon all have the knock off steel cages. Heck I'm 2+ years in one off Wish ( I think) and I'm still cooking with gas!

However you fancy I wish you well!

bondinchas and CuckeldBull like this.
  12. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    I prefer a solid ring in metal. I have not had any pinching, chaffing, etc. I recently started using an elastic strap (actually purchased 2 so I can trade off and run them through the wash) specifically designed to support chastity cages to help keep the weight up. Locked 24/7. All good. No issues. Love it.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  13. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Ebay, Amazon have plenty to choose from. One word of advice... the less metal, the better. (translation: less wgt) Those big solid full metal cages are HEAVY! Personally my member kept crawling out of them too, they tend to hang so low. The birdcage style worked better, if you’re avg size then the 2” models work fine. Finding the right ring size is of paramount importance. Tight enuff to keep everything constrained but not so tight your choking bloodflow n strangling!

lockedbySue likes this.
  14. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Hi,

Unfortunately, finding the right cage for you is not something that's easy to accomplish. Those of us who have found cages which are comfortable enough to wear 24/7, have often done so after years of experimenting with different types. Back when I started wearing a chastity device (1990's), there really weren't that many options, so I have to "make do" with what I could afford. Definitely NOT ideal.

Now, there are more styles than I think any one person could try out in a lifetime! LOL It does take time to find the ideal cage. Then, with age, weight loss/gain, ED issues, personal preference, etc., you may be forced to find another "perfect cage" to accommodate these changes.

It sounds like money is a concern for you, so I guess you will need to keep trying to use the cheap "knock-offs" to spiral in to the selection of your ultimate cage. But I would like to state a few things.

First of all, the "knock-offs" are exactly that. They are cheaper for a reason. Not only because they stole the design from someone else so don't have recoup development costs, but manufacturing processes & materials are often cheaper was well. The differences might be subtle, but they're there.

I've had GREAT LUCK with the Holy Trainer devices, and I own a HT v2, HT v3 and an HT v4. But these are LEGITIMATE devices, and yes, they are a bit pricey. All of which I can wear for extended times 24/7. And I'd probably be wearing one of them now if I hadn't accidentally stumbled upon the NC03 I've been wearing for the past 7 1/2 months. I bought it because of the screw in spikes expecting it to be for short-term, tormenting play, but without the spikes, it was amazingly comfortable. And being metal, it's much easier to keep clean than the plastic HT's. Though, if I'm going to be going through metal detectors/air ports, I switch to one of the HT's for the trip. Wifey really prefers the solidness and implied strength of the metal cage, so that's what I wear. And like I said, I don't have to ask her for the key every 3 or 4 days to give it a good scrubbing.

I say that because i've heard many on here say they have problems with "such and such" a device, but many don't divulge that the device they purchased was a cheap "knock off". I believe the genuineness of the cage CAN make a big different in long term comfort. You can use the "knock offs" to test out a style, but if you find one that seems to work, but might cause slight problems, you might wish to try the legitimate version to see if it solves your problem.

Like I said, "Cage Technology" has rapidly evolved, especially with the advent of inexpensive 3D printing, so choice abound. I'd second the recommendation to read these two areas of CM:

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?forums/chastity-device-discussions-and-reviews.12/

and

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?forums/difficulties-with-wearing-a-device.100/

Good Luck,

~subrick

15. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    Get a custom cage made to your measurements.

Personally, I recommend Custom Chastity because they are surgical nylon which is light and doesn't smell.

16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    just what I was going to say! Spend some time going through the device section and see what would work best for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice