Implanted chastity device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by keyheld, Apr 3, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. simianFlux

simianFlux Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    erections are caused by constriction of the veins where blood exits the penis, essentially causing a backup of blood which is the erection. the medical industry could have a market in an implantable device that could artificially constrict these veins for people with ED issues.

if that were a reality, if such a device *did* exist, maybe the kink minded could modify it to operate the other way where the veins are absolutely prevented from constricting. then someone could prevent any erection with the press of a button. i suppose its not the same as constraining an erection in an implanted cage, but it would likely be far more comfortable to wear, not to mention a new level of intensity to gift the controls to someone else

2. Locked_Up_Tight

Locked_Up_Tight Active member

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    That's an amazing idea. And of all the ideas I've seen on here so far, that seems like one of the most likely to actually happen

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  3. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I didn't think too much about this subject until I mentioned the post to my wife last evening. She said this would never work for her, she enjoys seeing me naked and wearing the device. The glint of light shining off the metal, the weight pulling everything down, and the feel of the device arouses her.

4. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Shouldnt be worse than a well sized cock ring, assuming the wearer doesnt challenge it continuously.

Never tried it (jacking off in a cold bath). Pretty sure the Mrs wouldnt approve of the experiment, even if purely for the advancement of science. But I can imagine it would be more humiliating than satisfying - if it worked at all.

I asked her about the concept and she thought it would be delightfully cruel but not for her. She derives gteat joy not only from the cage but also from bring the one who enforces the denial.

5. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    Here you go...

Dt5aObVXcAASoo-.jpg

Juan. likes this.
  6. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    AAQ-Zahlen-1812-002.jpg

Juan. likes this.
  7. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    Juan. likes this.
  8. Locked_Up_Tight

Locked_Up_Tight Active member

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    #33 Locked_Up_Tight, Jan 2, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
    So I had some ideas on this topic that I think would be really fun and kinky if someone actually managed to get the designs put together in a way that's safe and effective

This wouldn't be just one implant be several all working in tandem

First, and most importantly, I really liked Eludia's idea to implant stents into the vains around the penis to hold them open. This in turn would prevent blood from pooling up in the cock and therefore make erections impossible. Of course, such an implant should also be capable of constricting, therefore causing an erection.

Second, I think I read on another article somewhere on this website that there's a specialized band-aid you can put on your taint (in between your balls and anus) which prevents orgasm. It has a simple AI that searches for muscle contractions in that area and generates electrical signals that confuse your nervous system if you start to get too close. In theory, there's no reason such a device couldn't be implanted just beneath the skin in that same area.

Third (and this one is optional), I read an article once about a man who had created an implant which made a temporary vasectomy possible. It connected to the tubes through which semen flows from the testicles to the urethra. It was rigged to close those tubes off when the man wanted to avoid any risk of pregnancy but he could re-open them when he wanted to become a father. The device was 100% mechanical, requiring no electricity, and was controlled through a manual switch inside his nutsack. In theory, such a device could be modified to open and close via an electrical mechanism instead.

If all 3 of these devices were implanted in tandem, then in theory, they could connect to a remote control or an app (via Bluetooth) which would give your Dom complete control over nearly all aspects of your sex life. She could toggle the stents open and closed, therefore deciding when you are hard or soft. She could toggle the microchip on or off, therefore deciding when you are capable of cumming. And in the rare event she does allow you to cum, she even has complete control in whether she gets pregnant from it or not.

And hell, for good measure, why not make the whole contraption capable of vibration and electric shocks. That way she has a way to tease or punish you as she sees fit.

Of course, there's the issue of how all of this would be recharged and for that, I don't know. Perhaps there's some way it could be rigged to recharge off of body heat. If not, then I suppose it would have to (much more annoyingly) function similar to something like a pacemaker; recharging via pressing an inductive coil pressed up against your dick every couple of days for several hours. But that would be a pain in the ass.

Additionally, I like the idea of having it all be controlled via an app. There would be two versions of the app on the Sub and Dom's phone and commands could be sent from the Dom's phone to the Sub's over the internet (the Dom's version of the app has all the commands on it. The Sub's version essentially just acts as an antenna). This would give the Dom complete control 24/7 . . . which is hot as hell. However, the problem with that idea is that it would have to work over the internet and, well, that means it could get hacked.

I think we can all agree that a repeat of the Cellmate incident would suck donkey dick. Especially as it concerns a device that can't be taken off.

So unless you know someone who is an expert at encrypting digital data behind impenetrable firewalls, maybe it would be best to stick with a localized Blutooth app or, better yet, a remote control.

lockedforfun likes this.
  9. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    I do think discussing the most extreme forms of chastity is interesting; for me, I still think being give some sort of amphetamine tablet every day would be incredible. Amphetamine makes my cock shrink so incredibly small, it's amazing. And as an added bonus, it makes me crazy with sexual desire! Just get on the amphetamine, get locked in a tiny nub cage, and be tormented by Mistress as long as she feels like it with zero chance of erection but an endlessly turned on slave. And as a bonus, nice and slim!
    Who wouldn't love that?!

10. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I took adderal for years and it didn’t cause any dysfunction. I hated the way it made me clench my jaw and twitch my lips. By the end of the day I would have tired face muscles and get a wrinkle above my upper lip that looked like a smokers wrinkle. I loved the energy but hated how it made me feel in other ways. I was impatient because it felt like the world was moving too slow around me and I was easily irritated.

11. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    Did it make your penis shrink? Mine virtually disappears! It's ace. And yeah, wouldn't want to be like that really for more than a three or four days due to the terrible damage amphetamines do to the body.

12. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    No shrinkage at all.

13. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    That's a poor deal then! Mine disappears on amphets, and almost impossible to get an erection, or achieve orgasm. Just relentlessly horny.

14. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    Let me add one more implanted device: an internal Ejaculator. You've heard of those devices they use for sperm collection with bulls and goats - an electrode that shocks the prostate, cause the animal to ejaculate without having an orgasm. Basically turns on the pump.

Add one of those, so she can have him just start pumping semen without an orgasm or even an erection whenever she wants. Make him pump himself dry if she wants.

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice