Looking to buy this full stye belt, any experience?

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by xxddww, Mar 27, 2021.

1. xxddww

xxddww Member

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    Hello everyone!
    Right now I think about buying a new chastity belt. My current choice is this belt. 1399857044-309067785.jpg
    It looks like the waist band is very secure and comfortable, and also the cable part of this belt is very adjustable. Does anyone of you have some experience with this kind of belt? Very interested in comfort and security of this belt style.
    I currently own a full cable style belt with cable waist band, and I don't like that if I want to make it secure, the cables become uncomfortable after a short while, if I want to make it comfortable I can slip it off.

2. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Cable snapped for me at the waist band mount at the front (not adjustable/replaceable without good tools) within about 5-10 hours of useage. The waistband is comfortable and the cable works well. It comes with some nice rubber padding and the adjustability is easy. The only problem is the part that goes over your nuts isnt the best, the anal opening can hurt and cause pressure sores if you wear it tight and that cable durability isssue I mentioned earlier. It frays before snapping and the exposed wire bits can hurt you.

3. xxddww

xxddww Member

Local Time:
    It's bad that it happened like this for you. But otherwise if the cable hadn't snapped, would you recommend it?
    It looks like it would be hard to pull this belt down with this kind of waist band. Also it looks muck more comfortable than just a padded wires that go around my waist, like it is with my current belt.
    I contacted seller and they agreed to change the cage in picture and send me the bet with this kind of cage -644308244288955072_1.jpg 739190110-1916806403_1.jpg -932283394-460728544.jpg

4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    Cables across the tailbone can quickly become painful and it much better in all ways to have a solid, inflexible piece connecting the crotch piece to the belt. Skip the anal ring and get a hand held bidet sprayer as well.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  5. xxddww

xxddww Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for advice! My plan is to take out the anal ring and leave just a cable. This is the big plus for cable style belts, they're very configurable and adjustable. I will take it off when I need to go number 2. Otherwise I plan to wear it as much as possible.

6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Would be nice if one was designed with a PA and the belt was easily detachable a mostly made to to carry the weight and hold it tight. Maybe wear without belt under some tight panties and have a smooth front or camel toe profile.

7. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Personally, I would not waste my money.

8. xxddww

xxddww Member

Local Time:
    Why do you think this belt would be so bad?

9. Alan101

Alan101 New member

Local Time:
    Hi

did you find this belt secure? How long were you able to wear it for?

10. xxddww

xxddww Member

Local Time:
    Hello!
    Right now I own this belt and I'm looking for it's replacement. -1915506044309151825.jpg

I own it for about one year. The build quality of this belt is very good, it's very adjustable etc, only thing I don't like about this belt that if I want it to be really secure then I have to pull the cables around my waist wert tight, and it becomes uncomfortable after a short while. So now I'm looking to buy a full belt with wider waist band so it would be more comfortable and secure. Also I want to try a different cage part.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice