My wife would like to know your daily tasks

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Jehanh, Mar 26, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Jehanh

Jehanh Member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    As my wife and develop our FLR we are experimenting with more responsibiiities for me. The latest is giving her nightly foot massages. She enjoys but wonders if nightly is too much. I've shared that many in this lifestyle have regular, daily duties and they are often more onerous than this :). It helps her to feel that we are not the only ones and to know that others have found such dynamics rewarding.

She'd like to hear from you about the daily expectations in your FLR. What tasks/chores/rituals have you incorporated into your life each day?

Thanks in advance.

2. royaltoy

royaltoy slut, whore, bitch, software executive

Software Executive
    USA
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    When she has me locked, we have no strict schedule for my daily duties, but they usually include several things. I typically give her one or two massages per day, usually feet/legs and shoulders. I do all the dishes, cleaning, and most of the laundry. I cook about half of the meals. She especially likes having me water her hanging plants while wearing only my cage. And, of course, I observe and assist her in having as many orgasms as she likes!

Miffy likes this.
  3. NotYetCaged

NotYetCaged Member

Retired
    Sacramento, CA
    Local Time:
    1:30 AM
    We're still new at 'the game', but here is what I do on a daily basis, or as-needed:
    • Wake up and feed the pets.
    • Adjust the lights throughout the house so they are not too bright for her sleepy eyes.
    • Start her kettle for tea.
    • Turn the TV to her favorite station; adjust the couch pillows for her comfort.
    • Wake her gently with a soft backrub. As she awakens, draw her close and feel her against my body.
    • Kiss her as often and as much as she likes.
    • While she is getting her toast and tea (she likes to do those), make the bed.
    • Send her off to work (I'm retired) with a sensuous and lengthy kiss, as I caress her ass. Great ass!!
    • Clean up breakfast dishes from the counter.
    • Do all laundry as needed. Fold dried clothing as previously instructed; she is particular about some clothing.
    • Construct Dinner menu and go shopping as needed.
    • Vacuum the house (one room per day)
    • Do the dishes, pots and pans.
    • Once she's home, greet her with another sensuous kiss and hug, to include more caressing of her ass.
    • Prepare and make Dinner.
    • Wait for her to finish dinner, then clean off the table.
    • Relax with her on the couch, providing massages as requested.
    • When the time comes for bed, turn on the 'go to sleep' sounds on the TV and keep the room dark.

By this time, the schedule repeats.

Our agreement is for me to not say anything about my (lack of?) orgasms. She controls these; I am silent on this matter, though I am climbing the walls.

As I see it, my job is to anticipate her wants/needs/expectations. Once in a while she will say something like: "on Tuesday we, and I mean you, need to do an extra good job cleaning the floor because our granddaughter is coming on Wednesday".

As I stated, we are still new to FLR and what it entails, so we may be stumbling a bit, but she's genuinely happier now. She still struggles with directing me to do things, but we are getting better, taking baby steps along the way.

Good luck!

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    @Jehanh i dose all the housework and cooking at our house and the garden in the summer and shopping now. i go and clean a flat as well on a Thurs morning at a Ladys who Mistress knows but i have not been there for a bit cos of the virus thing.

Helena, MissyB and Jail Bird like this.
  5. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Breakfast in bed every morning no matter what. Served on her tray.

I do 90%+ of the cooking, cleaning , laundry. Clean litter boxes. Feed the cats. Get her shower things ready, towel, razor, clean panties, bra. Shower with her washing her back etc. Wash and rinse her hair. I'm allowed to watch her "shave" . I personally think she shaves way too fast!
    Get her towel and dry her off and I clean the shower.
    Then the rest of the day starts. :)

Gonzo and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  6. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Daily I'm expected to make her breakfast and make sure the kitchen is clean morning and night. Every night she expects her vitamins and medication with ice water before 8:30.

Weekly I am expected to make sure the laundry is done, the home is vacuumed. She usually makes a list of things that need to be done on the weekend that I am expected to take care of.

I work and she homeschools so she understands it would be difficult for me to do all the domestic duties but she gives me what I can handle. Plus we have three kids who are coming of age it's time for them to start taking in chores.

7. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    We have the single rule concerning housework. My Wife only does what gives her a pleasure.

true42 and herboi like this.
  8. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    #8 valesk25, Mar 27, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
    I don't live with Mistress,she is in France so I tend to see her for 5 or 10 days at a time 3 or 4 times a year -sadly with Covid I've not seen her for a year ,which is driving me nuts.

When I do visit we have a fairly well established routine.

The day I arrive , I'm fitted with my device - no ifs or buts - it's straight on and taken off the day I leave for home.

Then we have a nice chit chat about this and that - with me being asked/told to wear a pair of her recently worn panties - she then takes a few pictures of me in them for safekeeping.

Next it's off to the shops - get food in for the week /get wine in.

All the while Mistress tormenting me about my inability to orgasm, about not being able to act like a real man - Mistress does however enjoy lip service and I might be called on 3-4 times a day to provide this highly intimate service .

When we are at her home we kind of share household chores - the difference being that I am often wersrinf hobble chains.

Towards the end of the day , I'm allowed to lie on the floor and Mistress either plays with my face or cock/cage with her feet. I night get lucky with giving her more lip service

When it's time for bed, I'm chained up by either the wrist if my cock cage and left to think about the next day.

9. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    Generally, it seems as if guys are into rules and lists, whether they be some sort of contracts or lists of chores. I'm not sure that this rings true of most women. While my wife is in control, we moved away from release dates and lists of duties. She's become really comfortable in telling me what she wants done at the spur of the moment. There are really only two things that she wants consistently. Every morning, I get up and re-park her car in the garage so it's facing the street. The other constant command from her is simple: "Be nice.". The rest is spontaneous and can range from the mundane to the extreme. I do like not knowing what is next and I think it takes pressure off her to enjoy 'scheduled things' that might not always be exciting.......if that makes sense.

Ormaz and slave-in-FLR like this.
  10. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Everything. Locked or unlocked.
    I serve at her pleasure. Cook clean wash dishes serve her food drink prepare her sleepwear daywear underwear poolman yardman treeman chauffeur from the time she awakes till sleep n even in between. 33yrs now she has ruled as my Queen. ❤️❤️❤️

borbulls1961 and slave-in-FLR like this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    We also have no definite list, but my tasks include: all the driving, carrying the shopping, bags ect, vacuuming, garden work, hang out washing, fold laundry, and anything else my madam commands me to do.

Helena and slave-in-FLR like this.
  12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i wish i was let to drive.

13. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    No specific tasts. I just do everything I can every day to make her life easier. If that means cooking dinner, doing the dishes, doing laundry, etc, then I do it.

true42 and slave-in-FLR like this.
  14. esposoEsclavo

esposoEsclavo Member

South Florida
    Local Time:
    We are still pretty new also, and trying to keep things simple so we only have a few "daily task" kind of rules.

I am responsible for:
    • making the bed
    • taking out trash from bathrooms and kitchen (if she finds it full that's a breach)
    • Iron her work clothes after she sets them out in the morning
    • Making sure her wallet, mask, keys, phone, and lunch are on the table ready for her when she leaves for work
    • Making sure all bathrooms have toilet paper
    • Dishes and cleaning the kitchen after meals
    • Straightening up the house before she gets home from work.

I also make dinner most days, do the laundry every weekend or during the week when needed, and cleaning the bathroom.

I work from home these days so it's pretty manageable even with a full time job.

slave-in-FLR likes this.
  15. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    This is kind of our situation. My wife likes to cook, but not all the time. She likes to clean, but only when she's in the mood to. It's still hard for her to dump work onto me, but she is slowly getting more comfortable with it. She knows at this point that she can just tell (not even ask) me to do something, and I will. So I gladly do whatever she asks or tells me to do. And I try to do a fair bit without being asked, and I try to do all the work, any time that I can tell she's not in the mood for it. Lately, that's been a lot more.

Attitude is the most important thing. If I do something, and have a bad attitude about it, it totally ruins it for her. Seriously, it would be better from her point of view if I didn't even bother. So this year I have been working super diligently on being truly thankful for each thing that I get to do to please her. And it is working. She is so much happier with my attitude, and that just lights me up inside, which makes me want to do more, which makes me do it happier, which makes her happier, which makes me happier, which makes me do more, which makes her happier, and so on.

As for one foot rub a day being too much ... goodness, no! But it's about her mood and her pleasure. If she enjoys it, then make it easy for her to enjoy it. If it's too much for her, then back off and give her the space she needs. Try asking her in a way that makes it super easy for her to say no: "If you are in the mood for a foot rub, I would be so happy to rub your feet." Or, "Would you enjoy a foot rub?" Or, "Please, may I rub your feet?" No two women are the same, so experiment with what puts your wife at ease, and helps her to enjoy your service. Don't crowd her when she needs space. And remember, whatever you do, do it for her enjoyment, not yours, and make sure that you do it happily.

At any rate, I don't have a set list of chores, or a set schedule, but I'm trying to do significantly more than she expects, and to always do it happily, lovingly, and respectfully. What a difference a few years makes. "Me from a few years ago" would not believe what "me now" does.

slave-in-FLR and NsToy like this.
  16. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    [​IMG]
    For there's many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip.

17. jorgeargento

jorgeargento New member

Argentina
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Solo puedo cuidar los platos en la mesa, preparar la comida, levantar todo y lavar los platos. El resto lo hace ella misma, porque es una fanática de la limpieza y "como ella, nadie".

18. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    I make Mistress' coffee, make the bed and clean the kitchen and do the dishes. In the evenings, i rub Her feet and bring Her a glass of wine--on a tray. I make a daily report on how long I've been locked up, or climax count, etc. Three times daily, i send Her a text checking in and expressing my love and gratitude for Her taking control of our relationship.

You can see the full list of my daily and other tasks here. Best of luck developing your FLR!

asa

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice