My first Cherry Keeper too!

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by elias, Mar 23, 2021.

1. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    Since more than a year I am wearing my custom metal cage. Although this cage feels like "home", still there is an undiscovered desire to try something else as well. Although my custom cage is perfectly sized according to everybody's tips and tricks, I became interested in "shortening my cage".

As my Love wants unrestricted access to her property during the night, I am wearing my cage every day 12-18 hours. The only exception is when I was allowed to produce a full orgasm. As we both discovered the unpleasant effects of what is happening afterwards, I must wear my cage 24/7 for around 2 weeks to overcome the dip and come back to my levels of attentiveness. During that period of 24/7, I discovered of course the nocturnal erecting dilemma: you love them but can also hate them. For that reason, I was looking for trying a shorter cage and made my choice for a Cherry Keeper.

Being a "girthier grower", I decided for the Cherry Keeper Small - Wide. As I wanted to try "to go short", I decided to reduce my overall cage length from around 83 mm (snug fit in my custom metal cage) to around 61 mm (Cherry Keeper Small - Wide). My experiences to share are as follows:

1) Cherry Keeper (CK) - the concept: Simple and effective. Nice 3D printed design, quality of used materials and perfect produced according to the dimensions given. My rating 8/10.

2) Ordering and delivery: The ordering process went smooth, clear information, easy payment, and immediate confirmation. During the production the actual status of each item can be followed. The estimated delivery time was given end of March, but the cage was delivered already last week Friday. Perhaps this has to do with the fact that there is also a production facility in Europe, that could faster deliver within Europe than from the States. My rating here 9/10.

3) Wearing comfort: I ordered three type of rings to proceed with my trial. Based on my present ring dimension, I decided to order a circular, a wide-oval and a double ring. Like with my present metal cage, the wide oval one fits most pleasant. After fitting the ring and cage together, immediately I discovered the pleasurable feeling of being “compressed” in the cage. After 3 days wearing, each day 12-18 hours, I consider a rating 8/10 here.

4) Hygiene: Unfortunately, here I am less positive. Being uncut and equipped with a quite amount of foreskin, this is really a challenge. Despite my habit “sit to pee”, the foreskin is stuffed at the front of the cage and blocking the outlet. Result: spraying and cleaning multiple times a day. Furthermore, as I started this challenge to experience "stay short during 24/7 periods", I cannot imagine how to stay clean and tidy when not removing the cage for say 2 weeks. I do realize that my foreskin is causing this problem as there is simply “much of it immovable at the front”. I doubt if rolling my skin back would be a solution as I am not used to “have my glance unprotected” and be afraid to become exposed to swelling etc. So, unfortunately, I rate my experience here as 4/10.

So, my experiment is not finished yet. Being exposed to the pleasant feeling of wearing a shorter cage, I may continue to look for an option where there is a possibility to move my foreskin to ensure no spraying and keep maximum hygiene. As in my current metal cage I could move my foreskin up and down, staying 24/7/365 (…still my wish) would be - form a hygiene point of view - no problem at all. However, the Short – Wide CK will not bring this comfort. Perhaps I may consider the CK Long - Wide to see if this brings a better solution. Otherwise, I stay with my present design and may consider simply shortening my current custom design. So, today, I went back home again!

2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    I find with my cherry keepers, i simply take one off and put another on while showering. I think what you describe will be an issue no matter what you wear--a short cage and folds forward the foreskin.

I no longer worry about it. Every day or two, off goes one, shower, on goes another.

elias and Chaste J. like this.
  3. elias

Local Time:
    In that case I must be really "spoiled" with my Contender.....

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  4. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    Elias,

I agree. If you can find that elusive device that can be worn for many days on end without removal, I think that would do wonders for any male in his training.

So, are you spoiled or trained? LOL.

Thanks for the note.

elias likes this.
  5. elias

Local Time:
    #5 elias, Aug 22, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
    That was how I ended my Cherry Keeper trial in March of this year.

Recently I decided to order the Long - Wide version. Again, the delivery process went very smooth and within a couple of days the new part was delivered. In this respect CK remains an outstanding performer.

My Love is having a "love and hate" relation with being me caged. Although she does recognise and enjoy my mental improvements and behaviour, still she resists sometimes a bit towards the "cold stainless steel" of my home cage. During a period of being uncaged for a while for some reasons, I "changed" to my new CK concept of which she recognised the presence during one of the foot massages I gave to her.

The CK Long - Wide has a length of 75 mm (incl. gap and ring). The CK Small - Wide is about 61 mm. The 14 mm increase is bringing a bit less of "compressed feeling". The extra length does also not allow me to manipulate my foreskin, which I considered to be investigated to improve hygiene during longer periods of 24/7 wear. The aspect of hygiene will therefore stay an issue to some extent. Wearing the cage 24/7 and taking a shower 2x a day, I can keep up for 4-6 days relatively good. So, at least 1 or 2 times a week, the cage needs to be removed for a "deep cleaning".

My CK trial can now be concluded as follows:
    + Definetly enjoying a shorter fit - compressed feeling. However, the CK Small - Wide prevails the CK Long - Wide.
    + Being a "girthier grower", erections are indeed more compressed than in my "fit-to-dimensions" custom cage. They are also less painfull during the night, although the "uncaged part" still grows significantly and pushing the cage away from my body. After having an erection whilst the cage stays on - during playing or the night - the foreskin can be brought back in position by using a Q-tip.
    + No foreskin poking issues anymore. This is a big plus for uncut guys.

- Work around for hygiene necessary as foreskin can not be manipulated due to short length and design of the cage.

Conclusion: My initial target to experience if a shorter cage is more pleasurable than "fit-to-dimensions", was definetly positive. The CK design is a realtively low "door-step" to experience different cage designs and concepts and explore on dimensions and fit. For being an uncut girthier grower, keeping up hygiene during 24/7 cage wearing remain a challange. My open home cage design (MCN Contender) is providing this comfort without any restriction, as I could move my foreskin back during showering to ensure maximum hygiene. This cage could simply stay on 365/24/7 when my Love should require. So, my CK experiment would definetly have led to shorten the length of my curent Contender "home cage".

However, the experiment also increased my Love's receptiveness on wearing my cage 24/7. Due to the absence of "cold stainless steel", she now feels more comfortable not to require to take the cage off during the night. So, as my Love simply prevails the CK concept, I will follow...Her wishes are much more important to me than any thing else...

6. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    Glad the CK is working and improving over steel. My Madame adores my CK Micro although she says its main function is to prevent my pee being a horse stream. As she calls it my micro pinke doesn't need a cage to stay at its nub size.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice