It was inevitable...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by NotYetCaged, Mar 22, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. NotYetCaged

NotYetCaged Member

Retired
    Sacramento, CA
    Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    Given my screen name, it now all seems ironic/prescient that it has come down to this.

After a number of attempts in wearing a device, I believe I am now a 'caged' individual, for at least a little while. Three previous attempts were not successful, leading me to become frustrated and nearly tossing my cage into the trash.

The Base ring is 50 mm, which according to the ads, was the largest ring offered, without getting a custom rig. Each time, it took ~20 minutes to get my balls through the ring. My dick didn't have much of an issue, but getting that 2nd nut through seemed like more work than it might be worth. Though after finally getting cock and balls through, the ring was surprisingly comfortable; no pinching, no blue-balls, just a very snug feeling. VERY snug, but not painful in the least.

The cage was another matter. On two previous occasions, when trying top get the cage locked, I had by that time 'manipulated' my dangling bits so much that I gave myself a ruined orgasm, which oddly left me frustrated at the attempt.

Today, I experienced one ruined orgasm, but I decided to soldier on, and work to get the cage engaged and clicked into place so the lock (integrated into the cage, not a padlock) could slide right in. After a few more minutes, I was able to do just that. With one final 'click' of the key, I was now captive to this device. The cage, that was so difficult to put into place was keeping my penis firmly under control. I could see my poor peter peeking out of his cage, which affirmed that the cage was NOT too small; I fill it up, with no room to spare.

Now that I have the whole rig in place, I really do have a small penis. Something my wife says I do not. But here is the data in the form of a 1.77" cage that is not too small for me.

I was able to wear the rig for a full eight hours with no issues whatsoever. I performed all regular chores and shopping without discomfort or anyone being the wiser. I could have left it on longer, I am sure. But would rather build up to it, rather than have a bad experience leaving it on too long.

I can also attest that my powers of concentration and focus were at its peak while in the device. I usually dawdle and meander through the local home store, but today I was laser focused on getting the items my wife wanted over the weekend. I was in and out of there in 10 minutes, tops.

I am tempted to try a plastic cage, or a hinged metal ring to make getting into and out of the device that much easier. But with the success I am having, have I likely already found the device that suits? Don't know. What has been your experience?

2. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    It can be tricky getting a solid base ring on when you start. Practice will make it much easier. It shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes at most.

3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    Small amount of lube makes a big difference.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    practice makes perfect. Good luck with it.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @NotYetCaged ooh im sorry but i was giggle a lot when i read how long you tooked to put on your cage. i wish i cud have seed it. but im glad that you have now done it and that its ok and you gonna keep putting it on you.

6. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    One of your boys is probably slightly larger than the other. Put that one through first. Heat and relaxation are your friends. It gets easier with practice. You also don’t have to remove the ring every time you take the cage off.

7. Cagedandinlove

Cagedandinlove Active member

Local Time:
    Just a thought from reading it looks like you are putting your cock through first and then the balls. That would take me a life time to get on. Put the balls through first let the little man calm down then stuff him through last.
    Enjoy your situation.

cody halter likes this.
  8. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    It’s also easier with soap in a hot shower.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  9. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Putting a penis into a chastity cage can be like learning to ride a bicycle.
    The first few days or weeks it never wants to go where you want it to.
    After a short while you'll do it without even thinking about it.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  10. NotYetCaged

NotYetCaged Member

Retired
    Sacramento, CA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies.
    The right-side testicle goes in 1st, then the left one gets the word, and goes into hiding. After some gentle, persistent pushing, left side makes the breakthrough. Penis gets 'turtled' then brought thru the ring. The two 'prongs' that mate up with the ring present a tough-to-avoid pinch scenario. After all the chaos is dealt with, the cage is locked.
    Seems to be a lot easier in a plastic cage, though the Chinese device is comfy after it gets put into place.
    Stay with metal, or try out the plastic, expecting an easier time of it?

11. lockedbySue

lockedbySue Active member

Retired GI
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    I concur with the shower method. YMMV

12. PrairieSissy

PrairieSissy Active member

Central KS, USA
    Local Time:
    I also found that a hot, soothing shower was the answer to my solid ring woes. It does take some practice and effort though, especially your first couple of times.

13. NotYetCaged

NotYetCaged Member

Retired
    Sacramento, CA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies, and ideas. I took my device into a nice, hot shower. Oiled up the boys, and...it took all of 30 seconds to get the ring on, and another 2-3 minutes to gently fit and install the cage. I tried it twice more, and each time was quick to get the metal device on and locked up.

Thanks again for the pointers. Next up is to extend the wearing period to all day wearing, then nighttime to see how I sleep.

On our way to 24/7. :cool:

Isopropylforyou and tvalex like this.
  14. lockedbySue

lockedbySue Active member

Retired GI
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    lol, give it time, soon you won't even notice it! I got unlocked for the first time in 10 days for hygiene purposes this afternoon and had 6 minutes to shower and shave, missed by 43 seconds and boy is my backside red from the paddle. I did expend some extra time getting my ring on which pushed me over I think. Dang right ball!

15. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    @NotYetCaged sounds like you should stay the course with this one and soon consider changing your username! Is the wife onboard?

16. NotYetCaged

NotYetCaged Member

Retired
    Sacramento, CA
    Local Time:
    @lockedbySue Poor baby. I have no sympathy for you. Envy? Yes, but no sympathy.:D

@Headtrip LOL. True. The username no longer applies,:lock: and I immediately tried to change it, but didn't see where I could do that.

My wife is on board with FLR. I wanted to see if the cage fit properly before encouraging her to 'join in' the fun. She will be included on Sunday. We have plans otherwise, and this development needs to be handled properly.

17. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    i think you are right about the Slow and Steady approach.
    With my first cage The Curve i think i was too anxious to jump in the deep end. i ignored the burning sensation in my balls and that eventually turned me off of trying.
    But i Needed it so much, that i did come back again and did reiterative installations until i (somehow) got past the firewall. Dont know what it was though. No problem any more with anything these days.

The next breakthrough is what i call Invisibility.
    The point where the device becomes so comfortable that it joins with the natural rhythm of daily life and Disappears from your consciousness for longer and longer periods, and eventually for the whole day unless something happens that actually makes you remember, Oh Shit! Im locked in a fucking chastity cage!
    I cant go to the gym/doctor/hospital at least without the key! (and then you have to back and get it because you forgot not only the cage you are wearing but the key as well! :p

Oh, and chastity boys Dont use the urinal.
    Dont forget that.
    Caged or not, ours is to sit to piss from now on, or you violate your inner chaste nature.
    We are not the men we once were.
    To be in chastity is to not touch that penis any more than necessary.
    And you cant pee at a urinal without pulling it out, and putting it back.
    And if you are caged, it is impossible in any case. What a mess!
    No touchy.
    No Touchy.
    After all, are you allowed to masturbate just because you are not locked down i wonder?
    These days i feel ashamed if i manipulate to orgasm.
    If i am ordered to do so, that is different! :D

18. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Getting into the cage is the smaller part of it, staying in the cage is much easier with metal.
    Metal is stronger, so you'll never have the problem of plastic splitting and pinching you aggressively until you can manage to take it off. That doesn't happen often, but from those that have experienced it, you never want it to happen!
    Much more likely with plastic is skin health issues caused by the increased humidity and less ventilation of a plastic device. There isn't a plastic device that doesn't need frequent removal for hygiene purposes, as it needs larger pieces than metal does to give it strength, so plastic devices are usually more enclosed, trapping dirt and moisture.
    For wearing longer than a few days at a time, metal is far superior.

cody halter likes this.
  19. RealPerson

RealPerson New member

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    Have only ever tried the Vice so far, which is plastic and can pinch when rushing the process. I found sleeping caged to disrupt my sleep cycle as well as my wife's and it only took 2 nights for her to put the foot down. Once unlocked before going to bed I wash cage and penis. Only slight chafing on the back of my ball sac after a couple of weeks of solid wear, which I think would be alleviated by the solid style ring you are describing. For my next investment, now that I am confident on sizing either a Holy Trainer or a belt by Fancy Steel if I can be a good little saver.

20. PrairieSissy

PrairieSissy Active member

Central KS, USA
    Local Time:
    Holy trainer is liked by many here, I found it required a lot of maintenance to keep clean and over time picked up an odor - which was alleviated by periodic unlocking and deep cleaning as bondinchas describes. This was the v2 nano, have no experience with the smaller ones or later generations.

I also would occasionally get pinched as the strength of my erections over time gave the locking blocks a little bit of play. I could warm it up and press them back together to solve this temporarily but it would occur again within a week.

21. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    While getting used to sleeping in a cage, a key should be available so you don’t wake your kh. If you are afraid that you are too tempted to cheat after she falls asleep, get a Kitchen Safe and time it to unlock around the time you may be hurting from night time erections. If the key isn’t available until 4am, it could provide relief if you are in too much pain from morning wood but you are not going to be too tempted at 4 am.

Everyone in chastity should have a Kitchen Safe when starting out because they are great for games, taking pressure off KH, and self control. Want key before time and it will cost you to replace box.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice