CHASTITY BELTS: Comfort v. Security

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Her Dividend, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    I have now purchased 4 chastity belts.

2 belts are cable devices, and 2 belts have steel waist bands. Here is my take away after tinkering with each belt.

You have a Devil’s choice: Comfort or security. You can’t have both.

For a belt to be secure it Has to fit tightly. The tighter you make it, The more uncomfortable and intrusive it becomes.

I am speaking of Chinese devices. Maybe this is not true for expensive custom-made belts.

My question is, do you find this to be true in your experience?

As is right now, I have 3 Belts that can be worn for security. When fastened on tightly they are in one way or another - uncomfortable and intrusive. I would not be bike riding or jogging in these belts. I would not be walking a long distance.

The last belt is super comfortable and could be worn out and about without issue. That is its purpose. In theory if you’re outside or in a Starbucks with it on, you could not monkey with it anyway.

Do you agree with this thesis of you can have one but not the other -security v comfort?

Which is most important to you?

I do not wear a belt 24-7. Belt wear is more an exercise in symbolism in voluntary Fidelity and Chastity toward my partner.

Maybe there is a magic belt that has both elements. Or, maybe you have to acclimate to being uncomfortable so that it doesn’t feel that way after a time.

Thoughts?

2. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    This question died on the vine a long time ago. Please weigh in if you have any kind of answer to the conflict between comfort versus security.

3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    One of my first chastity devices was a home made chain mail device.
    I made it out of small chain, linked together to form a steel thong, the locks were simply installed in the two "strings" on the sides.

I had made it by linking the chains and fabricating it while wearing it over normal underwear. It was a perfect fit, both very comfortable, and very secure.
    I've never seen anything like is commercially, unfortunately I no longer have it as I used cheap chain from a hardware store, and after a while the chrome had worn and the chains were rusting.

To get an idea of it's shape, it was just like these, with the two padlocks fitted to rings just where the top corners of the front panel meet the side strings.
    https://www.manhood-undies.com/doreanse-flashy-royal-blue-g-string-male-thong/

Chain mail is very comfortable, and secure. Maybe there's a gap in the market!

Her Dividend likes this.
  4. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    I can relate fully to this but I will point out I’m female not male.
    However my own experiences are the mainstream produced belts are limiting in there design and comfort and also In there security too.
    They are in general badly designed and made making long term wear very difficult and uncomfy. However some adaptions of your own can help greatly.
    For me I had a proper private made belt that was fully fitted with a number of fittings as it was made to a full back up if it is ever required.
    I think basically like everything in life the cheaper you go the worse it is in general.

Her Dividend and bondinchas like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice