The Nub

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by BeltedBoar, Sep 28, 2018.

1. prettylittlepenis

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    I'm about 2.5-3." flaccid and around 5.5-6" erect. I've tried various chinese knockoffs (had a half pink half white one). Would I be crazy to go for the Nub? I've had some ball pain from erections before; would this prevent the erection enough for that to not be a problem? Mistress edges me until full erection every month or so to keep my penis elastic, so I'm not too sure I'll be shrinking very much. I just want something tiny that doesn't show much under a pair of slim jeans, and won't hurt my balls (we want kids). Am I making a bad decision not going for something bigger?

While it's nice sometimes being allowed a functional penis, I do envy you guys with extra tiny packages. They're so cute.

2. SubmissiveSlut1

SubmissiveSlut1 Active member

Metro east Illinois
    Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    Mistress bought her itty a personalized nub for our 6th aniversary. By far her fav out of many we have tried. She keeps me
    Locked 24/7 only taken to be cleaned every wed and to make her itty hard. CF27DCE5-6D97-430B-8ABC-1ED1F8160889.jpeg

AllySiss, inchastity4her and klepzy like this.
  3. Jeanette_Phillips

Jeanette_Phillips Long term member

Retired
    Manchester, England
    Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    I love the knub because is so small you can wear it under the tiniest knickers and it doesn’t show under tight jeans.

You will need to use one of the bigger cock ring because your cock has to go somewhere. I normal use a 43-45mm ring with my metal cages but use the 49-52mm with the knub

check out my photos

prettylittlepenis likes this.
  4. prettylittlepenis

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    How big are you without a cage? I know you've been in permanent chastity for a while, but would you have fit the nub from the start? I've heard tiny cages actually hurt less because they prevent any kind of erection from the start. My other cages have been bulky under sissy outfits and the clothes I wear to work.

5. Jeanette_Phillips

Jeanette_Phillips Long term member

Retired
    Manchester, England
    Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    Full erections are a thing of the past. When Madam pleases me I have a proud 3 inch or so ( I think) I have not actual message.

I hope I don't disappoint you.

6. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    Everyone is different, and your mileage may vary, ...but my personal experience is as follows;
    A) If I have ANY room to grow, my body will try (usually with uncomfortable if not painful results)
    B) If I have NO room to grow, I will feel a slight pressure before my body gives up on trying to become erect

LockedPom and prettylittlepenis like this.
  7. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    I just put a v3 nub knock-off on. been wearing it for an hour or so and it gets hot in there.

Before, I wore a cb6000s knockoff. It wasn't a perfect fit (sometimes I would shrivel inside the cage) but I think I enjoyed the cb6000s more because I enjoyed getting constricted erections. With the nub, it seems erections will never happen. Also, the cb6000s was more ventilated and never got as hot as the nub.

Gonna try it for a few more days (on & off) until I get used to it and will report back.

8. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    Had to take it off at night bc I am not used to it yet. It is heavy, and I have a big sack of balls. I think this influenced my discomfort. I think It is chaffing, or pre-chaffing. I am a guy that sweats a lot and this device is quite warm/hot.

Anyways, I woke up and put it back on. A few hours later and now I am feeling a little bit of burning under the scrotum where the ring is. I applied some coconut oil to see if this discomfort subsides...

Had one erection, and it was uncomfortable but manageable.

9. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    All troubles of a newbie with this cage aside, I really like the look of it.

Attached Files:

qwer75 and Jeanette_Phillips like this.
  10. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    So if my ballsack is swollen, and underneath my ballsack (where the ring grips), it is a little red. Should I try a bigger ring to alleviate the pressure?

11. Mikehtv3

Mikehtv3 New member

Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    I created an account just to tell how great this cage is. I always would wear a cb6000s for a couple of days in the weekend. Since the nub came in im locked. Now 7 days straight.. My girlfriend is ok with it and doesn't seem te bother to remove it already. Sleeping with it is amazing. No itching or red marks. We are now talking about how long we will go on with her having control about the Keys. Exciting and a bit scary so suddenly.

12. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    No red marks? Lucky you. My knockoff version kind of smells bad, and it's gotten me a little red swollen where the ring grips.

13. Mikehtv3

Mikehtv3 New member

Local Time:
    No nothing at all! Quite supprised myself. Also a bit scary to jump this suddenly into longer periodes of wearing. But in lockdown it is a great way to get used to it i guess.

14. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    I have a knock off version of the HT "The Nub" both versions 3 and 4. My Princess, has had me locked in them for a total (as of today) 537 days. Most of the time I don't even know it is there. I find that a removable shower head and a bulb syringe, used daily, makes hygiene much easier. Good luck...

15. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    I'm gonna try a bigger ring. Hopefully that will do!

I am taking it off at least twice a day to give myself a proper cleaning (I sweat a lot). Also already ordered another cage (one that breathes more)... So I shall see. New to chastity here... Thanks!

16. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    I have a knock-off version of the Nub, as well. Scarily comfortable and easy to wear! It really brings out my sub nature to see the balls actually sticking our further than "Her toy". @MistressAMA just laughs when She sees it and i'd love to model it for one of Her Girlfriends someday.

We were having sex once when i had this on (me thrusting to push Her dildo "Phil" deeper in) and somehow Her toy popped out at full erection! That required a complete reboot.

We still prefer my A-272, but being able to switch over to the Nub works well for a mind-fuck or when there is a sore spot from the other.

asa

17. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    Okay, so the bigger ring size just let it all loose. But I figured it out. The problem is that i am a grower, and when I get a night time erection, the ring gets pressured against the ballsack. Tonight I woke up feeling the pain and couldn't take it. I tried to rationalize the pain, saying to myself "you need to get used to this", but no deal (it was way too painful). So I took it off and went back to sleep.
    Here is to hoping practice makes me get accustomed to the pain! lol

18. Mikehtv3

Mikehtv3 New member

Local Time:
    I dont know, I am a grower as well. But during night time it is okay. I am currently locked and with in 3 days a nice lingerie set will arive. If I think about it is causes a slight erection. There isnt any possible. My GF isnt sure yet to release me. It's driving me crazy.

19. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    Man... 4AM and I was in so much pain... Had to take it off again. Never knew night time erections could be so strong.

20. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    So tommorrow I will complete one week with the nub (knockoff, v3). I only take it off for showers and when my gf wants to do the deeds. It was rough for the first few nights. I would wake up at 4am in so much pain. I did not know I had such strong night time erections. For some reason, my ballsack would get really swollen. Then after reading and searching for info in this site, I found a tip about doing squats and pushups to get the blood to flow elsewhere. Amazingly, it works. I do two sets of squats when I wake up and before bed and so far I have been able to sleep without waking up in pain. Also thanks to the squats, I have been able to use a smaller ring and keep my junk really tight. Maybe I am wrong and I am simply getting used to it. But I do believe squats have helped out.

Anyways, I am in love with this device. I love it how it "castrates" me and how impossible it is to stimulate myself when it is on. I love that I get leaky from time to time with it on. I love how it accentuates my balls and the little slit of my cock.

All the love aside, there are a few drawbacks for me: First, I have to take it off to clean twice a day. Where I live it is hot & sometimes very humid and I tend to sweat a lot. Maybe in the winter I will be able to do a once per day cleansing ritual. But right now, I need to stay clean. Second, it is quite stinky. And by stinky, I mean it smells really, really bad.

So even though I am adapting well to it, I look forward to testing another device which has just arrived, (a knock off x-lock cobra) even though I know it won't be as tight fitting as the nub.
    After that, I might consider going with a steel nub. We'll see.

MeatLocker likes this.
  21. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    A few days later... I found out that my shaft can escape the cage. So I am trying the 40mm ring (was on the 45mm) ring. It is definetely tight. I can feel the tightness, especially on the sides of the base of the shaft. Not pain, just tightness and slight discomfort. And there is nowhere to escape. Everything seems compressed.
    Gonna wear it for a few hours and see how it goes.

22. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    And gave up on the 40mm ring. Too tight and too uncomfortable. Wonder if i can file the sides down.

23. SubmissiveSlut1

SubmissiveSlut1 Active member

Metro east Illinois
    Local Time:
    I have always used 300 grit sand paper and sanded over and over till it was where i liked. This way it stays a smooth edge! Plus i put a hole in the end of it for my pa piercing so i cant pull out of it.

alxmosley likes this.
  24. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    Excellent. Gonna get to work on that this week. Thank you for the input!

SubmissiveSlut1 likes this.
  25. bunker_o_matic

bunker_o_matic Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    How wide is the opening at the end of the nub? I also have a PA and I'm trying to figure out if my jewelry will fit through. I'm at 2g now which is about 6.5mm or .257 inches.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice