Mini review + issues solved and unsolved

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by AgentGreen, May 5, 2020.

1. AgentGreen

AgentGreen Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    I've had the Behind Barz Complete System since 2018 and have been struggling to wear it on a daily basis despite many serious attempts. I'm no stranger to chastity but the only other full belt I've tried was a Fancy Steel ball cage design that turned out to fundamentally be more fashion and fantasy over function. This full Behind Barz belt is my second real attempt. My typical 24/7 wear has traditionally been a Holy Trainer which is very comfortable but is in no way secure given just a little bit of soap and some barely creative thinking. I've chronicled some of my problems wearing the Behind Barz belt here along with the solutions I've come up with along the way. My hope is that my journey can help others and that someone else here might have advice that can help me. I have one major unsolved issue I could certainly use help on! In my quest to make this belt work I've tried both the 3" and 4" penis tubes, two different cock rings, and both the the enclosed outer and Hannibal 3 cages in every imaginable configuration.

For reference I'm a skinny person with a slightly larger than average junk. While I've yet to find a configuration I can wear 24/7 without major issues there are some things I really love about this belt. I'm currently only wearing it during the daytime when not at the office (instead still being put into the Holy Trainer at night and at home). This belt is super secure, I can technically work my penis free without the outer cage and rod but an erection in this state would certainly cause damage and be a really terrible idea. The waistbelt on this belt is also incredibly comfortable, even when tight. It needed very little bending out the box and feels great even after extended wear!

I've chronicled some of the issues I've encountered over the first two years:

Burning behind balls
    This was the very first problem I had when wearing the belt in just about every configuration. It was solved by using lubricant under my balls twice a day, buying the largest oval ring, and not wearing the rear rod. Even with the largest oval ring the rear rod jams into my taint and causes extreme pain, bruising, and soreness over time. The rod was just a little too thick to bend in a more agreeable fashion so I gave it up. In my case the belt is secure enough without the rear rod so this is thankfully not a concern for me.

Outer cage pinching

My balls are simply just slightly too big for the outer cages. They sneak out the sides and pinch as I go about the day. Wearing the belt super tight helps but does not solve the issue.

Penis alignment when peeing

My biggest issue is that my penis rarely perfectly aligns with the holes on the penis tubes. This could be more a personal anatomy thing but it means I also can't use the outer cages because urine splashes everywhere inside the outer cage due to poor tube alignment and I've never been able to perfectly dry things out again without taking off the belt and showering. If I just attempt to clean up with toilet paper the still somewhat moist urine drenched skin burns and rubs on the metal causing irritation and excruciating pain. At first I powered through the burning but after some hellish days and literally sleepless nights in agony realized that the outer cages would just never work for me. Without the outer cage I'm able to pull the penis up a bit through the slats when I need to pee and get it somewhat aligned enough to splash my way to relief.

Penis sticking out the tube end and rubbing on clothes
    Soon after giving up the outer cage my next big issue was that when wearing both the 3" and 4" tubes my penis bubbles out the end where the hole is. I'm circumcised but it just sort of pushes itself out over time. As I go about my day the tip of the penis rubs against my clothing, rubbing the skin bare. I fixed this by putting a mini cotton ball or folded square of toilet paper in the end of the tube. I pull it in or out though the slats when I need to pee. I contacted BehindBarz a couple times about having a custom tube commissioned with a metal grate on the head to solve these issues but the conversation went cold each time on their end. I'm not offended or upset though, this is my problem to solve and anatomies are varied. Would love to see some experimental tube designs sold for this belt! I would buy them in a heartbeat!

Tubes crush my balls every time I sit down
    This is the one issue I have yet to solve and is my biggest obstacle to 24/7 wear. With both the 3" and 4" tubes my balls and/or testical skin is often crushed when I sit down. This has made wearing the belt in some aspects of my life nearly impossible. It's not always polite to grab your groin as you sit or reach into your pants to move things around in many of life's contexts. Worse, going to sit with someone and jumping up mysteriously in pain can really be a ceiling to your success. One thing that helps, but that does not solve the issue, is to wear two pairs of tight underwear. I stick the tube though the penis hole in the first pair of underwear (so that the balls are pulled somewhat back) and then wear a second pair over that. This works 70% of the time but I still need to seriously adjust things down there many times a day.

While I'm still figuring out how to navigate these issues this belt has been a great addition to my collection and is something I wear often. Would love any advice or ideas people have on these issues and hope this post was helpful!

Attached Files:

jehuty likes this.
  2. Bob Grant

Bob Grant Member

Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    instead of using toilet paper on the tip, have you tried using a rubber washer or grommet?

3. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    Thanks for the review. I, too, at first had issues that kept me from wearing it more than a few hours or a day at the most.

I have fixed or dealt with the same issues as you. Here are my solutions;

- Behind the balls ring - I received the 50 mm oval, and it still caused burning, I will need a larger ring to fix this still...Not a closed issue. It is also not 100% needed, but I would like to have it. Im OCD like that...

- Tube length - This makes all the difference to me with urinating. I actually drilled a larger round hole at the end of the tub and the spot on the outer cage. This makes lining everything up very simple, the longer tube is so close to the undercarriage, it just makes peeing easier as well. There is some splash back though. You must have a standard outer cage you you can have a tiny bit of access to clean up, and then showering daily.

- Rear rod- I'm my opinion this is a must for the level of security needed so the belt wont fail... I have the strength to bend the outer cage up if I wanted with no rear rod attached. With the rod in place, there is no chance to have the outer cage pull away....

- Ball crushing and penis rub - I agree fully. The only remedy is the have the longer tube and the outer cage. I'm a bigger person and sometimes have some spill over of my scrotum out side the outer cage. But the the rear rod and having the belt tuned well makes all the difference.

I'm 225lbs/6'4" and I'm in the belt all day everyday-24/7 until I'm unlocked for cleaning/shaving or play, then it goes back on. It took a lot of time and adjustments, test fits to find all the sweets spots so I can wear it long term. This belt, proper sized and tuned is inescapable,

I'm happy, the wife is happy and has total control. Ha!

Cheers!

-

jehuty likes this.
  4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I’m surprised that the catheter tubes aren’t used with the belts. Seems like it would be far more sanitary. Would be cool if they made a securing ring like on the new Lori devices so you could have security of a PA without the piercing.

5. Behind Barz

Behind Barz Chastity Belt Manufacturer.

Chastity Belt Manufacturer.
    Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello,

thank you for that very in depth review, we are happy to work with you with any issues that you may still have! We’re glad you have resolved some of them and understand there may still be some your working on.

Feel free to drop us an email and we can see if we can help you in any way possible!

thank you

6. bluesky

bluesky Member

Local Time:
    I've had my belt for a while and have struggled to get full comfort until now - but have now hit the happy zone after about 6 months. My views...

> The rear rod takes a few weeks until you find the right shape and length. I've bent, cut and re-threaded mine twice and it's now fine for weeks at a time.

> The tube needs to be bent out unit the Hannibal cage is pressed up against it when attached. The creates more room for the balls.

> The ring sizing is critical. If you're suffering burning then lubrication is not the answer - ask for a bigger ring. If you wear a 65mm ring then everything is loose enough to avoid pain but tight enough to avoid escape (in my case)

> Spend time trying, bending, trying, bending. I believe that the belts can fit anyone with the right amount of fettling

Mine's not allowed to be off except in case of emergency. I tried wearing it without the ring and the bar but for my wife and me the full advantage comes from the complete package... with the ring and the rear bar there really is no escape. If you leave the ring out it is possible to cheat if you really want to.

7. Behind Barz

Behind Barz Chastity Belt Manufacturer.

Chastity Belt Manufacturer.
    Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello,

Thats great news,

As with all belts they do take some time to get used to. some people find the perfect fit in a week and others in a month,

keep us updated on how you get on with this,

thank you

8. CONRAD ST IVES

CONRAD ST IVES Active member

Stillwater ok
    Local Time:
    These belts look great and i am sure they are really hot for S & M play , but this much steel could never work for long term use. And $600- $900 for a chastity device ? I have been in my $ 20 knock off NUB for 4 months and
    have never taken it off . I can not masturbate, get an erection , or have sex.
    I have no problem with cleaning , pissing or pinching . I rest my case.

jehuty likes this.
  9. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    What case are you resting? I know a member on this forum that wears his behind barz belt 24/7 and he has done so for several years. We meet up in the flesh on a regular basis and he speaks very highly of the belt and how much more comfortable it is compared to his old ball trap device. Everybody’s bodies are different and there is not one belt or belt type that will fit everyone.

10. CONRAD ST IVES

CONRAD ST IVES Active member

Stillwater ok
    Local Time:
    I started with a CB3000 I found it was just too big , too many parts. Also I fly a lot as a safety pilot
    for me being strapped into a small aircraft or sports car for an hour or two was rather uncomfortable . These BB devices seem very large and complex . I just can not understand how
    one of these , and a steel band around your body and a rod under your ass can be comfortable
    24 / 7 ? Also if these are not captive ball devices do they fit very tight to the body ? How do
    they prevent pull out ? But then i guess it if you spent that kind of money you would be very
    committed to chastity.

11. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    I have a BB belt am on day 30 of continuous wear - the trick is to bend the waistband a bit, then a bit more until it is just right. At that point the whole thing is well supported/balanced across your body to the point of not noticing it overly much. Even with the rod connector in place, it fades from awareness, again after a bit of fine tuning bending. The rod also is very effective at stopping pull out, the main reason I use it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice