1st time doing chastity as Alpha male...guidance please!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joey G, Feb 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Question. Have you told her about chastity mansion yet?

Joey G likes this.
  2. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    I have mentioned to her about me reading a forum where I get my ideas and advice from. Motivate her to know there are a lot of couples that do this. To be honest she is not the type where she would sit down on a forum and write something up, or start researching reading articles on it. It's just not how she is.

What's funny is the way I communicate with her with with what I want is through text or Instagram. She is 25 years old...a great mature mother, but still only 25 years old.

Usually I will talk about it in person and she still gets shy and goes "Okay babe" "sure babe" but when she leaves for work and I text her and say anything, she responds full blown Key Master status. That's where we talk about it. What's great too is I love reading back on our conversations it's so hot.

***WEDNESDAY NIGHT AFTER I POSTED***

After I posted my last update I requested if she would send me a picture of her giving me the small penis sign with her fingers. With some text putting me in my place. She goes "Sure! Ok let me get creative!" (I love that she is into making fun of my penis)

Before she left for work I get a text with her topless with this playful face giving me the small penis sign and she sends me text saying:

"Listen here cage slave! This is a little reminder that I am your Key Master and you will do anything and everything I say! You want to get released? You want to earn it? Well you better get to work if you want that tiny little baby dick to cum tomorrow hahaha! You have a baby dick!!! Baby dick!!"

Then when she left for work about 25 minutes later she sends me two photos that she held out on, giving me the small penis sign and she texted "Remember who you are Mr. baby dick..."

The whole thing is when I am in the cage it does look small as hell, but when I am not MAN let me tell you. I have never had harder bigger erections in my life until I started caging up and not masturbating anymore. It's great!

She let me out this morning (Thursday morning) because my erections were so out of control I told her I need to come out just until I get up out of bed for the day and she agreed. She was playing with my balls and I swear I almost came just from her doing that LOL. but I didn't want to ruin later tonight so I held out.

We are both off work and going to this ocean front restaurant spot and getting tipsy so should be an interesting afternoon! Will post an update later!

Quick little add on: She has my name/contact in her cell phone as "Joey (CS) with a lock and key emoji" I sent her a funny text this morning and she re posted it on her story saying "LOL he is so funny!" but I was like woah....everyone can see my contact name now lol...it's hot. I actually really really get off to knowing she likes telling people that she has me locked up (females only)

John, Chastehubs and corsac like this.
  3. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    If you do go 24/7 make sure you have access to an emergency key. Just in case! But tell the truth if you use it

Joey G likes this.
  4. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    ***THURSDAY NIGHT UPDATE***

We went out for drinks to this nice beach front restaurant. We live in southern California so we are fortunate to have beautiful weather year round. We got nice and drunk and enjoyed ourselves.

What's really great that I noticed is because she is on her period she is being super bitchy/bossy as my KM. (Key Master) At one point she told me she doesn't want me speaking until spoken to..lol. It was hot!

The hottest thing was that it turns out she had a girlfriend who now works at that restaurant as a waitress who is very attractive. She came up to our table and my girl starts chatting it up and it leads into them talking about doing a girls night. When she left the table my girl goes "Oh do you know what would be great if I told that group of girls about having you caged! They would be way more fun about it!" I was like what you mean? She goes "Well the other group of 4 girls I told are more calm and newer to all this but this group of 5 girls I know are more wild girls."

I know the group of 5 girls she is talking about and she is right, they are all wild as hell, and they are all smoke shows. Every single one is HOT HOT HOT. So I go well as long as no guys are around I would love you telling them! She said "Great because I want to tell them how I have you in a dick cage! I'll even try to record them on my phone for you to listen!" I was like woaaahhh. lol.

On our way home she goes "Want to hit up a strip club?" I was like hell yeah! So went stopped at this more high end one and just sat in the back, watched girls dance. She pushed me to go throw dollar bills at the ones we liked. We also spoke about all the girls bodies and who had what work done etc. It was such a cool ass experience! (My chick is not into girls at all, she thinks its gross)

At one point she said pick a girl and ill let you get a dance, but I want to watch. I never found one that was worth dropping $100 on for 6 dances lol. So I told her next time!

When we got home she started to lick my balls in the cage and said ok i'll let you cum...so she unlocked me and within 5 seconds of getting a blowjob I started to cum. She got a little mad and said "Damnit! I was going to do this for another 15 seconds and then make you lock back up!" haha so I beat her to the denial! She showed her hand, so now I know lol.

More updates as the weekend goes on!

5. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    A lap dance while caged with your KM watching and commenting would be beyond hot. You know she would tell the girl of your “little” problem and both would be teasing you about being caged.

You may have beat her this time on denial but soon she’ll be edging you like a pro and you’ll know the meaning of true teasing and denial.

LockedbyFridayGirl and Joey G like this.
  6. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    We are from Southern Cali too do you think your woman will record their reactions for you?

Joey G likes this.
  7. John

John Member

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    Haha love the strip club and how open minded she is. It’s like you could expect anything her :D You never know :lockkey: Keep us posted

Joey G likes this.
  8. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    It’s been very surprising to me still even after 4 weeks how much she loves having me caged. I was hesitant with doing it because of how uncomfortable the CB device can be after wearing it a while. The new Cobra Cage though, I forget it’s even there.

Thursday were having the same 4 girls over the house to have drinks, and smoke Hookah. She told me 2 of them might bring there boyfriends. The 2 single ones are going to sleep over in the living room.

Now don’t get excited about the sleep over lol but she did say she is going to boss me around in front of them (when the guys aren’t around) I told her if the guys are around just to tone it down.

She said when the setting is right she is going to lean over to the girls and say “Hey watch this.” Then say “CS! I need another drink, and see if any of the girls need a refill.” And she wants me to respond Yes KM...

Remember the girls don’t know that I am aware they all know I’m caged and my nicknames Cage Slave “CS”

She just relocked me today and said I am to remain locked with no orgasm until MAYBE Thursday night lol. She wants me super horny and on edge for her girlfriends....

keep you posted!!

John and Chastehubs like this.
  9. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    It kind of flies in the face of reason, but being caged with a key holder who really enjoys keeping you in chastity, provides a sexual undertone to everything you do. Keeping you caged and on edge through Thursday night will have you willing to do anything she asks, especially with you knowing all the women know you’re in chastity. You know everyone of them will be looking at you differently and probably wishing their boyfriends were caged as well.

I may have thought it was a little early for her to out you, but it certainly seems to have increased your fiancée’s desire to move things in a FLR direction. Why would you ever want to go back to your pre-chastity life?

Joey G and Chastehubs like this.
  10. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    My wife ordered the cobra N last night. Have you had any pinching or any dislikes with it joey

Joey G likes this.
  11. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Great purchase! I also bought last night the baby cobra (cage only) to try the smallest one they have. Just for fun.

@Chastehubs ZERO complaints. The ring is smooth with almost no lube needed to wear all day/night. The cage is great too. Fits amazing. Insanely light weight.

Which combo did you go with? So I am wearing the Cobra N with the XD ring which is for smaller tighter balls. I also bought the STANDARD ring as a back up but the space with the XD ring and N cage combo are perfect for me.

You won’t regret the purchase! Keep me posted! I should be getting the baby cobra cage on Wednesday so will update later on that too.

Chastehubs likes this.
  12. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    @Open2njoy I really don’t see myself wanting to just quit this, ever lol. The only thing that would make me lose interest is if she all of a sudden decided she wasn’t into it anymore, didn’t want to tease, or just wasn’t about it anymore......

We all know that will never happen LOL!

Open2njoy likes this.
  13. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Sounds exciting what a rush ;) How is the cage for sleeping?

Joey G likes this.
  14. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    It has almost no sac burn issues unless your really really horny and your getting multiple erections. Even then it’s not nearly as bad as the other brands. Cobra Cage is a game changer.

I even went bicycle riding yesterday for a solid hour up hills and had no issues!

John and ChasteCel like this.
  15. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    I did have a question that I forgot to ask earlier guys. With your everyday errands when your bu yourself. Grocery store, dry cleaners, whatever. Do you ever feel weird in your cage?

I was at the gym earlier and just all these big muscular dudes walking around all “macho” and everything. It’s not that I say oh man I need to be like that because I don’t but...you know I’m 35 years old, still a younger guy and I get thoughts now like am I the only one caged up in here hmm.

I am in no way second guessing chastity. Just a random thought I had that I would enjoy some feedback on.

Thanks guys!

Chastehubs likes this.
  16. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:

You may not be the only one caged in there lol because I wear mine to the gym all the time haha I got the cobra N the micro one with the xd ring 48mm one I usually wear a 50mm but I wanna see if the 48 is more comfortable and if I tell the wife she will say comfort is important because it's a permanent fit.

Joey G likes this.
  17. PrairieSissy

PrairieSissy Active member

Central KS, USA
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    #292 PrairieSissy, Mar 21, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
    I'm in the Cobra N with the curved ring, and we do longer term lockups with no issue, work, sleep or gym. I have not had a pinching issue once in the 10 months I've had the device now, I am very sensitive about being bitten by cages after multiple bad incidents with the CB series.

As Joey said, need little to no lube unless getting worked up, and it's so light and comfortable vs. everything else I've ever tried. It was a game changer here as well, and made a permanent lifestyle change viable.

At the gym or out and about the thought crosses my mind, and I know there are others out there, likely closer than I could ever guess.

Joey G, Open2njoy and Chastehubs like this.
  18. renaud

renaud Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    I think it would actually be hotter if she didn't "tone it down" in front of the guys.

Hottest would be if you were made to strip and reveal your cage to the girls and the guys.

You know you want to!

Joey G likes this.
  19. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Sounds very promising always have that sac burn which is terrible. Tried applying coconut oil which has helped. I assume when there’s not much room to grow it becomes less painful somehow.

Joey G and Open2njoy like this.
  20. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Yeah if feel the same way often. When I see those “macho” types in the gym I kind find it a bit of a parody them trying play “macho”. They put so much effort into the macho thing. What I notice when doing curls the barbell hits the cage I get a friendly reminder :) Also when going to stores I’m more thinking about the women if they just knew or notice it. Kind of give sub frame of mind sometimes. So you are not alone buddy!

Joey G likes this.
  21. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    Fit is important and makes it more comfortable because it limits erections. It’s normal at first to worry if anyone knows or can see somehow if you’re caged. After a while you learn it’s a hidden secret between you and your key holder.

Joey G and John like this.
  22. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Not anymore. After 4 years of this, its second nature anymore. There are only two times I feel self conscious with the cage:

- in big crowds (e.g. my work tends to throw BIG holiday parties with a dj, dancing, the works - a couple times have been in very crowded locales and i didn't want to accidentally rub against a coworker)
    - when swimming with friends (when its just the wife and i with a bunch of strangers i really don't care, its when friends might see something that i'm more self conscious about what i show after getting out of the pool. and before you ask, normal mens swim trunks)

Joey G likes this.
  23. Crowned

Crowned Active member

Local Time:
    My wife takes great pride in knowing she locked up an alpha male with a big cock.

CuckeldBull and Joey G like this.
  24. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    @John It’s the device brother. I went through 2 different steel devices and 2 different plastic including holytrainer and CB6000 and my personal opinion is that Cobra reins supreme.

Cobra by Kink3D is the only plastic/nylon cage that gives you multiple customization options. I also reached out to the company today and if you want a real legit custom fit they can make it for you!

I am wearing the Cobra N but I have the Baby Cobra coming in a few days that I’m looking to try. Personally the less room you have to grow the less rub/pinching I get!

Cobra rings are just smaller diameter, round and smooth. I use no lube at all.

@PrairieSissy Reached out and suggested that brand and boy was it a great suggestion!

John and PrairieSissy like this.
  25. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Sounds like a promising device custom is always number 1. Maybe that would help the night pain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice