Birdlocked for active men

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by jdavid, Apr 11, 2010.

1. jdavid

jdavid Member

Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    I am going to be trying a birdlocked mini device. I have read both good and bad things about them. I have large balls, but a small (when it is soft) penis, so I ordered the mini, and I am concerned it won't fit too well. I guess we'll find out.

I thought because it is silicone it might be better for an active man...Does anyone else have any experience with this? I work out daily right now, as I am on a medically-monitored weight loss plan. (I am trying to lose enough weight to compete in my age class in mountain biking, but we'll see about that!)

2. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    I found it comfortable - for a short while. I think some mods are needed for longer-term and more active wear... to the Birdlocked and to the wearer :)

Firstly there is the problem of the little nylon post snapping. I solved this by replacing the whole strap and post with a releasable cable tie. I drilled a hole through the tie to take a padlock.

The source of discomfort for me was rubbing under the balls. I think this was partly due to pubic hairs getting caught so I think a close trim is called for. (NOT a shave - others have posted that regrowth after a shave is very uncomfortable). I also notice that there is a moulding line on the device, just where it passes under the balls. Before I try it next, I will smooth it with some fine sandpaper.

As you can see, I haven't tried it again since so I don't really know whether these actions will cure the problem.

One of my main activities is dancing. I particularly enjoy blues dancing which involves some very close holds. I think these would probably be out while wearing a Birdlocked. Ironically, it is very likely to give the impression I had an erection.

3. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Hi there,

I have a Birdlocked mini and I must say it is the most comfortable device I have ever worn. I have a very small penis when unerect, so right now pulling out still is possible. I want to fix that by somehow making a little bulge at the top of the base ring, we will see how that works out. I replaced the pin with a metal one from the hardware store as it was quite snap-happy. I went swimming with it in a public pool, noone noticed. :)

4. jdavid

jdavid Member

Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    Mine arrived (finally) about 2 hours ago. I haven't put it on yet but may soon. I can't get over how small the ring around the balls is...I just don't know if my two fat ones will fit in there! Yipes...

5. love2submit

love2submit Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    I found it difficult to get my birdlocked mini on the first time but once it I got it on I found it very comfortable and very secure after nearly 48 hours. I used a cock ring around the boys first to keep them in place and though it was difficult I did get it on. So far so good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice