Curious

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 2684, Mar 18, 2021.

?

Getting a blow job

1. Miss it

18 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. Glad to never have one again

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
Random Thread
  1. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    Who on this site misses have a blow job by your LOVE having them even give you a hand job. Or for that matter just jerking off when you feel the need. I know I do but it makes my LOVE happy to deny me any of this I will gladly give it all up.

2. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    Well, I've never had a full blowjob. Many years ago my wife would very rarely put my little penis in her mouth for just a few seconds if I pleaded with her. But there was never enough time or effort put into it to make me cum. And it's been years since that happened. She also very very rarely gives me anything like a handjob, and almost all of her touching happens when I'm in chastity to tease me, not to get me off.

Of course, I very much miss masturbating. Even more so because my wife has recently made it a habit to lock me up just when I'm at my most aroused.

For example, the other day I was unlocked and woke up with an erection and extremely horny. I begged my wife to touch it, even briefly, and she said maybe, but first she allowed me the privilege of orally worshiping her and then working her huge dildo. I made the mistake of trying to touch myself through my panties while serving her, and she yelled at me to stop. After her orgasm she was angry at me for trying to touch myself, which needlessly distracts me from the only thing that matters (her pleasure) and, she says, as a result of that it took longer than it should to bring her to orgasm. My penis was extremely hard and my panties were thoroughly soaked with pre-cum, and I still held her huge dildo inches in front of my face ready to lick her juices from it while hopefully releasing my own. I asked her again if she would touch me for just the couple seconds it would take me to cum. She said no, and as I started to move my hand down there to do it myself she ordered to me to stop and to get up and put on my chastity device.

J.D., asastype and Guest 2684 like this.
  3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    That's been a very long time gone. When I was recently given the opportunity to climax by hand ended in a failure within the time allowed.

She has replied I no longer have enough to wrap a hand around only a couple of fingers needed.

Alas time and meds are destroying what's left.

b_quark and Guest 2684 like this.
  4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    I don't see the right option.

LockedbyFridayGirl likes this.
  5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I would check both options

6. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    Depending on my mistress’s mood will depend on the kind of play and sex we have. There are times I’d wish she’d deny me that kind of pleasure and have me focus more on her. However she really likes giving me blow jobs so I can count myself lucky and of course I have never not accepted one lol. I’ve noticed she’ll go back and forth with what she’s denying for periods of time. Sometimes it’ll be PIV that she won’t allow for a couple of months, sometimes it’s oral and sometimes she’ll deny me being allowed to give her oral. I like that she keeps me guessing but I also appreciate that those things haven’t completely been taken away from me.

7. Nicolas Caged

Nicolas Caged Member

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    We’re currently two and a half months into a contracted six month lockup, last weekend Mrs Caged said ‘I really want to suck your cock’. Gleeful me asked if she was going to get the keys and indulge herself. She just laughed.

It seemed like a great allegory for the whole chastity scenario. She can control her baser instincts much better than I can...

8. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    I miss it, though to be honest, I always felt a bit of guilt. I feel no guilt pleasuring my wife orally, but I always felt wrong, somehow, ejaculating in her mouth.

It turned out that my wife didn't much care for the idea, either, and one day after a successful effort, we embraced and french kissed. First time I'd ever had semen in my mouth, and in no time, we'd shared everything. We kissed passionately, and the experience was erotic and romantic at the same time, and felt incredibly...right. After all, what possible right had I to cum in my wife's mouth if I was unwilling to experience the same? In that moment, as we made out, I felt...justified. I felt fair. I felt intimate, sharing something I'd certainly never experienced. I felt like a team.

Since that time, there have been moments, but they've been few and far between. Instead, if I cum, I'm expected to go down to clean up, or where ever it may be, and that's become the norm, though we seldom have intercourse any more. Especially with Covid, where I'm abroad and traveling most of the time, and then come home to the marital bed. I've been tested, and twice defected to a spare bedroom to hole up pending a little time, but we don't really do much sexual. Other than now, I'm locked up.

My first wife didn't do blow jobs. Ever. I don't think it ever crossed her mind. She was always willing to receive, however, and I was always willing to give. with her, life was a one-way street, and I didn't mind much. I do enjoy them, but given a choice between receiving a blow job and going down on my wife, I'll perform. Not that I don't enjoy receiving, but to sample her orally is to get high, and a privilege that makes every time feel like Christmas.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  9. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    Wow, I see I am the first who marked "Glad to never have one again" :). Of course, I could confess that I miss it from physical point of view, but mentally it is very exciting to me to be aware that I will never experience it again.

10. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    Begged for one tonight. My right nut escaped during the day while squatting and stretching at a construction project. So...cage was off, how about a reward? Nope. "Put that cage back on until I'm ready. Well, durn!

Guest 2684 likes this.
  11. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Oh I like them, but she rarely finishes. I never know what she is going to do. Besides the Ostrich feather, this can be the best/worst tease.

12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I'm glad to never have one again, chaste submissive beta husbands shouldn't receive blowjobs, it's the least submissive thing I can think of. My wife must agree, because she hasnt finished one in decades (or even started one in years), she said it was a waste of an erection and semen, both of which were reserved for her pleasure.

b_quark likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice