Anyone have experience with this belt, or have any similar recommendations?

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Ayden Smith, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Ayden Smith

Ayden Smith New member

Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    Hello all!

New to this community, came across it while looking into some Chinese belts. I am in no position to afford a custom fitted belt, but still kind of want to see what a belt is like as I am having mixed results with my CB-6000. I came across this belt:

Male Chastity Device Stainless Steel Chastity Belt Groove Cock Penis Cage With Anal Butt Plug Adult Bondage Bdsm Adults Sex Toy Chastity Male Device Male Chastit Belt From Dgw168, $63.33| DHgate.Com

And was wondering if anyone on here had any experience with this belt or a belt of similar style to this one. Kind of want to go 24/7 and was wondering if a belt like this would be a good place to do so.

With my CB-6000, I notice that randomly throughout the day it'll slip off and become difficult to get back on. Sleeping too is an issue with the CB-6000S as I am a stomach sleeper (I can sleep on my back when wearing, but I'd rather not have to think about it). Currently, the longest I went wearing the CB-6000 was about 30 hrs, then my balls start to ache and I have to remove it for a while (a full day). I want to eventually find a device that will enable me to go about a week without having to remove.

Would this belt be viable for 24/h wear? Or if not, would you happen have any recommendations for ones that would be? I've looked into the other threads talking about Chinese belts, but most of those seem to focus on sissy belts (or maybe I skimmed through them too fast), and I'm moreso curious about belts of this style. I might consider the right "sissy style" belt, but again, just curious if anyone has had experience with a style like this.

Thanks!

2. smurwish

smurwish New member

Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    The one you saw is a very old version. It may work, but not comfortable.

I have tried almost all the versions, I would recommend these styles for long time wearing ( and more secure)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Charles3451 likes this.
  3. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    #3 castmenow, Dec 19, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
    There are some threads about the upper 2 belts under the name Enforcer and the lower one under the name Protector. I have had the enforcer and made a few posts about it, reasonably comfortable but the tube sticks out forward a lot and you have an almost 180 degree bend in your penis. I have just bought a protector, it has just landed in my country from China so I should have it by year end and I am really looking forward to it. That cost me about $85 delivered on Dhgate once the various coupons / offers were applied.

https://dg.dhgate.com/buyerordmng/o...rfxproductid=ff80808175cebe340175d0a643641530

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/new-chinese-belt-experience.22610/

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...otector-chinese-neosteel-arch-knockoff.23249/

4. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    I have one similar to the one you posted. Mine has a flat front though. It has the same anal opening and rear strap and locking butt plug. I enjoy it for short term fun but don't think it's good long term wear. It's impossible for me to go number 2 with it on. I get sore spots on my skin from it also. I think with enough wearing it I would probably adjust to that, but I have to take it off to do number 2. It's the absolutely most secure thing I've ever been locked in though. Wife and I have tried using a magic wand on me locked in it and even that doesn't give me enough stimulation to reach an orgasm. And pulling the penis out could never happen with it locked on tight and secure. I like how I can't feel or see my penis or balls at all and reach down to feel it and it's just flat and smooth.

5. AngusWNY

AngusWNY Member

Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    very uncomfortable. I never use mine.

6. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think you get what you pay for and because of my own stupidity I can tell you dont waste your money, just cheap and nasty, I have one someone can have for free just pay the postage and it is yours.

7. Alan101

Alan101 New member

Local Time:
    Which one did you buy?

8. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think it is the one in the first large picture posted by smurwish.

9. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    I have the one in the first picture and it's worked extremely well, but when I have time I'm going to make a few adjustments - new locks, a new locking mechanism for the glans cover, lengthen the chains again a little more and fit a narrower D-ring at the back of the tube (and maybe reposition the old centre of the back for holding a plug in).

10. Alan101

Alan101 New member

Local Time:
    I’ll happily pay the postage if it’s still possible

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice