Great article about a pro domme becoming a mother and the struggles she went through

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 3729, Mar 15, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    https://bust.com/sex/19175-mother-may-i-bdsm-mom.html

I found this to be an interesting read about a woman who was a professional dominatrix who had to step away from the professional
    side after having a child. I appreciate her internal struggles trying to balance a lifestyle while raising a family, addressing how her body changed and how she mentally and physically felt after having a child. Certainly hits a lot of familiar tones with my wife and I as far as trying to balance our lives and the day to day stuff we all go through.

2. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    Thanks, that’s an interesting read... I’ll forward it to my wife :+1:

Guest 3729 likes this.
  3. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    Four years is a long time to "fake it till you make it" when there is no guarantee that it ever happens. Kudos to her for putting in the work because that's a situation that could make both partners resentful with legitimate grievances.

Sadly, if this happens again to her during menopause, things might never fix themselves no matter what she does.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I took two years out when I had my now 7 year old, and went back to work after I had his baby brother who is now 4.

All my older children 26, 25, and 24 know exactly what I do for a living and are completely supportive.

My 13 year old (the child I was pregnant with when my partner introduced me to chastity and his desire for me to become his Mistress) has recently accidentally discovered my career via the internet. Although there are some things that don't add up and we think my ex's family let it slip by way of a derogatory comment here and there.

She's already doing her own alternative lifestyle explorations (she thinks she may be lesbian or at least bi) and we have had many conversations about acceptance, safe exploration, and dangers of the internet and the real world. She just thinks I'm even cooler than she thought I was before.

Being a mother (again) whilst working as a Dominatrix didn't really change me as such, but maybe because it was my fifth and sixth child and I wasn't going through those initial crazy first-motherhood realisations.

My fifth child was also conceived by our Bull at the time, and brought up in a poly household for the first few months of his life, so I was continuing my Lifestyle Domination, just not in a Professional capacity.

5. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    What prodigious productivity Mistress! Are you one of these women who wants to 'have it all'? If so, I support you all the way :)

6. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    We have chatted in the past Mistress - a warm welcome back and good luck with your lifestyle

7. bikermaid

bikermaid Live to serve , Serve to live

Handyman
    Sweden ,skåne,
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    it is kind of a choice is int ?
    Sure you can maintain the dynamics in a slave Domina relationship and having children ,but i think it is very few who can do it...
    Children complicates things :) (understatement ) , and i believe that the relationship must be rock solid before children are added to the equation BDSM or not...
    I have made a choice to not have children , i knew what would make me happy in a relationship,, and that was a relationship with a partner in love with the "Femdom" lifestyle ..and whom wanted to explore how far you could take it ,,and push my and her own limits ... i cant se how you could rise children in that picture .... but i have utmost respect for those who decides to be parents , it is a lifelong commitment ....

Guest 3729 likes this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    A very interesting read, thanks for posting.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice