Seeking Critique before I present

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ms Angela’s Sub, Mar 12, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    So I will try and keep this brief. Ms A and I have been practicing chastity for over a year. The last few months has been pretty much 24/7....short breaks for play time etc. I no longer have access to any key and she either wears the key or keeps it with her daily. She has slowly become more dominant in our relationship and it’s great seeing her strength and confidence grow daily. I suggested to her this week, that she may want to consider some hard guidelines to avoid me screwing thugs up and disappointing her. She asked me to put something together so I have...I would really appreciate some feed back from both Dommes and Subs, as I am supposed to present it to her tonight over a bottle of nice cab.

jehuty and tomf_22033 like this.
  2. Ms Angela’s Sub

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    Our Contract - My Promise to My Love

1) Chastity

A) I agree to remain in chastity, 24/7, when Ms A does not require me free for her pleasure. I understand and accept that I will have absolutely no access to keys at any time and am not allowed to request a break for ANY reason, excluding real medical distress. I also accept and understand that Ms A may free me at any time of her choosing, solely for her pleasure, and immediately lock me back up afterwards.

B) I understand and accept that I’m only allowed to experience an orgasm with Ms A, only by her command, and only in her presence. I must always ask permission before I finally “go” to ensure Ms A hasn’t changed her mind, which she reserves the right to do. At her discretion, Ms A may assign a penalty, price, or cost, for allowing me to go.

C) In the event that Ms A allows me to take a pill to better please her, I will be allowed to remain free until morning. In the event this occurs, this "free period" will be considered my break and the original lockdown period will immediately start over at day 1 on the following morning. To prevent starting the lockdown period over, I must request that she lock me back up, that night, once she has no more need of me.

D) I understand and accept that Ms A may choose to ruin or deny orgasms as often as she wishes, or deems necessary, for training purposes. This can be occasionally, frequently, or (gulp) always.

E) During any period of denial, I will receive a thorough miking every 3-4 days to prevent prostate issues and to prevent the ring from becoming too tight which causes bruising and chaffing. I fully understand and accept that I will seldom be free for these treatments and will always thank Ms A for her love and devotion to my care.

F) I will be allowed two short supervised free periods per week for grooming, hygiene, and to make sure everything is OK. I understand that any attempt to "cheat" during these periods will have severe repercussions, including, but not limited to, penalty points being assigned.

G) At the beginning of each lock down period, Ms A will decide on an initial goal date for release. The length of lockdown is Ms A's decision only, and I will fully cooperate regardless of the time period she selects.

H) After Ms A has decided I have successfully completed a lockdown period, she agrees to grant me a short period of freedom. The period can be anywhere from 1 to 7 days and is totally at Ms A's discretion.

I) I understand and accept that Ms A may add additional days, weeks, or even months to a lockdown period, should I disappoint her, fail to carry out an assigned task, or misbehave in any fashion.

2) Assigned Tasks and Domestic Duties

A) As a part of my training, I agree that any domestic duties that have traditionally been Ms A's, are now primarily my responsibility. Ms A is free to help with any duty she wishes, but only as she wishes. These duties include but are not limited to house cleaning, dishes, clothes washing, etc. and Ms A may add to these duties at any time. If I fail or forget to perform any of these duties, I should expect to receive penalty points, for each infraction, and punished accordingly.

B) Any tasks that Ms A assigns, domestic or otherwise, must be performed as quickly as possible and to her satisfaction. If I forget or fail to complete a task, fail to meet her standards, or don’t do so in the time allotted, I should again expect to receive penalty points and be punished accordingly.

3) Roles, Authority, and Penalties

A) As a condition of my training, I understand that Ms A is the Alpha in our relationship. This designation in no way affects or diminishes my responsibility as primary provider and protector of our family. Understanding that communication is critical to our relationship, I am free to have input on any decision, but the final word on all decisions will rest with Ms A without argument. Ms A is always free to delegate any decision to me, as she deems fit.

B) Arguing with or refusing Ms A is not permitted under any circumstance. Any behavior that Ms A deems inappropriate, in any way, will be assigned excessive penalty points.

C) In public and private, I will attend to Ms A's needs, treat her with the proper respect, and defer to her wishes at all times. If at any time Ms A feels I have not done so, penalty points will be assigned. It is expressly understood that ANY infraction in a public setting will automatically receive the double the maximum penalty points allowed (10 x 2).

D) Weekly Punishment - It is understood and accepted that punishment will be administered for any infraction, without exception. Any violation of a rule, even a slight violation, needs correction, to adjust behavior accordingly. When any offense occurs, Ms A will immediately assign penalty points to the offense (1 to 10 depending on the severity of the infraction), which I am responsible for marking down each time. By announcing points immediately, I am allowed to instantly understand that I have exceeded my boundaries, or disappointed her in some way, and should expect an eventual punishment. Every Friday, by 7:00 PM, I am required to present her with the weekly point total and Ms A will decide how to best apply those points. Ms A may split points among several types of punishments or all apply them all to one type of punishment. Failure to present the point total on time, each Friday, will result in 5 additional penalty points being added to the total for that week.

Current Punishment Options:

1 point = 5 Licks with a paddle (5 points could equal 25 licks)
    1 point = 1 extra day added to lockup (5 points could equal 5 extra days)
    1 point = 1 hr plugged (5 points could equal 5 hours plugged)
    1 point = 6 hrs in punishment cage (4 points could equal 24 hrs)
    1 point = "recycling" for 1 week

* Additional types of punishments may be added at Ms A's discretion.
    * Any error in points tracking, whether intentional or accidental, will result in an additional 10 points being added for that week.
    * It is understood that "repeat offenses" will receive greater penalties.

E) Immediate Punishment - IN ADDITION to assigning penalty points for an infraction, in some cases, Ms A may feel that some sort of immediate punishment is also required. It is understood that Ms A may use ANY method of immediate punishment she desires, when she deems it is warranted. This always applies, regardless of setting, location, or circumstances.

F) Forgiveness and Healing - Knowing very well who I am, I fully expect that frequent punishment will be required to correct my bad behaviors and frequent attitude slips. It is understood that Ms A punishes me out of love and the desire to help me become a better man, a more considerate person, and a better and more loving husband. Once a punishment has been completed, Ms A agrees to forgive my transgressions and give any nurturing she feels I need, post punishment, to reinforce that her love and affection for me hasn't wavered.

4) Agreement

A) Ms A reserves the right to change or edit the conditions of my training at any time and in any way she wishes.

B) As the submissive in this contact, I fully understand and accept my role and obligations to my loving wife, my key holder, my domme, and the love of my life. I understand that I must honor all terms of this contract for the time period outlined. I further understand and accept that unpleasant punishments can and will be utilized to further my training and correct improper behavior.

C) Ms A, as the dominant in this contract, understands that I am submitting to her out of love, very deep respect, and a desire to draw us even closer as a loving couple. Ms A, further understands that my submission is not a sign of weakness and will not abuse the authority she holds, or violate the, love, trust, and intense devotion that I so deeply hold for her.

B) Both Ms A and I understand that this is a process and that my training will take some time. I agree to fully participate and cooperate, in all training, for a period of not less than 6 months, with no right to void, cancel or change this agreement in any fashion. If at the end of 6 months, Ms A wishes to extend or make this agreement permanent, then she alone has the right and authority to make that decision. Ms A, and only Ms A, has the right to VOID or edit this agreement in any way.

Signed this 12th Day of March, 2021

GinMaestro, Chastehubs and jehuty like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sounds fairly complicated, and mostly details what you are expecting from her. These kind of agreements sound kinda titillating, but realistically you don’t want this to feel like work for her. Here is another that says the same thing, but without stipulating her to do anything.

A. I promise to be submissive, chaste, and live up to her expectations, whatever she chooses them to be. I understand my behavior has consequences and take responsibility for them.

There I saved you a ton of paperwork and attorney fees

borbulls1961, jemima, jehuty and 4 others like this.
  4. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    3.B) Arguing with or refusing Ms A is not permitted under any circumstance. Any behavior that Ms A deems inappropriate, in any way, will be assigned excessive penalty points.

4.A) Ms A reserves the right to change or edit the conditions of my training at any time and in any way she wishes.

that about says it all.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  5. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Eh, I've become more of a minimalist over time. I'd delete everything but 1A, 1B and 4A. The rest just seem to make her life more complicated.

borbulls1961 and Nicoftime like this.
  6. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Put the Chasitiy category at the end. The Chasitiy stuff seems too focus on you.

Start with the other things first. They are more focused on Her.

Then put the items relating to you and your Chasitiy at the end.

It will flow better if you put Her first, as it should be.

Just my 2 cents.

Iso.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  7. Ms Angela’s Sub

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    Thanks folks...all comments are greatly appreciated!

8. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    It's pretty complicated. Our contract basically says that she has full authority to do or require that I do anything she wants. I can use a safe word, but if I do, I'm not allowed to ask about or request chasity or flr for a full year. Our contract fits on a single page, which I think is a good goal.

borbulls1961 and downlow like this.
  9. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    I dunno if this is needed... as long as you and her are being honest about what you want than everything is working well... unless this is something you both want...

10. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    Why do you need a contract ? just nuckle down and do as your mistress demands simples

Jeanette_Phillips likes this.
  11. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Kiss keep it simple stupid

borbulls1961 and Isopropylforyou like this.
  12. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Hope your presentation went well. It sounds like you were already well on your way to what you both want, so this might just be a confirmation of that. Good luck and enjoy.

13. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I admire your desire to communicate to your wife your intentions to be a better husband. But I do agree with the majority comments of this being too complicated.

I would like to ask, though, do you really believe that you need to be milked every 3 or 4 days to prevent prostate problems?

You don't have to tell me. But if you really believe that, I recommend doing some research. And if you don't really believe it, then ask yourself if the entire exercise of the "agreement" was really for your sake rather than hers.

14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    i think what @Nicoftime sayed is rigt cos i got fed up of all the writings and i bet your Lady wud as well. but welcome to here and i hope you like it here as well.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  15. Ms Angela’s Sub

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    I guess the best way on can respond to this is to explain. I am currently on T shots with twice a week HCG injections to avoid testicular shrinkage and other side affects associated with testosterone supplementation. Long story short, together they work great. Energy and libido of a man half my age. One side effect of the HCG is you produce a lot...and I mean ALOT” of semen and associated fluids. You can do denial with regular “pressure relief sessions”. Without them, my well fitting ring gets excessively tight and causes pain...and not in a good way. 3-4 days is a safety factor. It’s been 6 days since my last release and I’m getting a milking today...much needed.

Isopropylforyou and Lazlo Toth like this.
  16. Ms Angela’s Sub

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    Update: the reason I put this together is because Ms A asked for it. After doing some changes, based on a few of the comments, Ms A reviewed it and seemed to definitely enjoy doing so over a very nice bottle of cab. It was an incredibly enjoyable and romantic evening. She did free me eventually, after she had me take one of my little blue pills, and needless to say we made love. She went multiple times...I was not allowed to go. I’ve always said I enjoy the journey more than the destination, but I definitely looking forward to going that night. So it’s 3 days later and she has scheduled me for a milking this evening...and I need it

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  17. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Fair do's. You answered my question very well. I appreciate it. I freely admit I didn't think you really believed it on the 3 or 4 days. So thanks for clarification. My apology for insinuating otherwise.

I personally can't imagine the case, but THAT is irrelevant to what you are doing. So I say good on you and keep up the good work!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice