Our FLR diary

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by slave-in-FLR, Jan 31, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    Short introduction
    My Wife and me are a marriage over 22 years now. We experienced many things in our sexual life as swinging and cuckolding, however we went into FLR relation very late, starting the summer 2019. Actually, I always felt my submissive nature, but for a very long time I could not define what I was really looking for and it was also quite hard to me to confess to my Wife that I desire to become her pet and slave. Finally I confessed it in June 2019 and she took it very openly. We started defining our relation step by step.
    Originally it was more BDSM oriented, but since September 2019 when we bought the first cage, it evaluated more and more into chastity and orgasm control still with many BDSM elements. At the beginning I was locked occasionally. Just for hours or maximum for 2-3 days with longer breaks. As time was going on, the periods of being locked and time of orgasm denial were becoming longer and longer. Nevertheless, we all the time practiced PIV sex because my Wife takes it as her favourite. She also does not want to come back to cuckold lifestyle which we tried years ago. Therefore I have been being teased regularly pleasing her with my cock.
    My longest denial period lasted no more than 6 weeks or so. Last summer my Wife submitted to me an idea of one year without any orgasm. I agreed as a good boy. At first she planned to start it in September 2020, but due to some circumstances we postponed the starting date to the future. My Wife came back to the idea at the beginning of January this year. After short talk my KH told me that we will start it this year, but she needs time to decide when exactly. Last evening I asked my Wife if she already knew when she would start it. The answer was surprising. She said that she considers 2 variants. First - after vacation because she dreamt about some wild sex in the summer. Second - we can assume that we have already started! I had last orgasm on 1st or 2nd of January, so she considers to give me no orgasm till the end of this year... Finally, she told me that 'probably' I will get some last orgasm(s) before one-year denial but she inclines to start this period very soon and not to wait till vacation.
    I am very excited facing the perspective of the one-year in full chastity. And that is why I would like to share my experience with you guys here. Feel free to ask any questions. Hope you will enjoy my diary.

2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Should be interesting.

3. slave-in-FLR

Poland
    Local Time:
    Cum licking
    Fantasies about licking my cum appeared in my head years ago. I used to mention about it during our dirty talks in bed but my Wife was not willing me to do it at first. Later on she agreed, but after climax I had no desire even to try that and we treated it just like a kind of fantasy to talk about while having sex.

The situation completely changed when we came into our FLR relation. Now my Wife demands it from me and I treat it as a duty which a good slave must do. It still seems disgusting to me after I cum, but I know that I would disappoint my WIfe and break FLR rules if I tried to escape from that. Therefore there is no doubt in my mind that I simply have to do it after. Licking my own cum brings additional factor: it makes each orgasm somehow 'ruined', because feeling of pleasure is mixed with conscientiousness of oncomming unpleasant duty.

Yesterday my Wife announced me that I will have an orgasm soon and she will expect me to cum into her pussy (that takes place very seldom) and lick it all up out of her. My last and the only orgasm this year was at the beginning of Jan and my Wife promised me next orgasm several times, but every time she keeps me waiting longer. When I ask her, she gives me answers like: 'Not yet', 'Maybe next week' or 'You should get used to'. So I have no idea if this announcement will come true. But I also can imagine that it might be the last orgasm before my 12 month chastity period. Cumming into her pussy and licking it out of her seems a perfect scenario for the last orgasm before a long time of denial. Who knows. I decided not to ask my Wife anymore just wait and look how things will turn out...

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    good luck

slave-in-FLR likes this.
  5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Your clean up regiment is directed by her. If she has preference of methods you use sounds like you follow her desires.

locked17 and slave-in-FLR like this.
  6. slave-in-FLR

Poland
    Local Time:
    Indeed, I follow her desires, that is my role in our relation.

7. slave-in-FLR

Poland
    Local Time:
    My special day
    Yesterday was my special day. I got first orgasm since beginning of Jan so it was almost exactly one month ago. My Wife told me yesterday morning that she was going to give it to me that day. I was so much excited all the day as if it was my first sex ever. I did everything not to upset her with anything. Finally, in the evening my Wife unlocked me and told me that I would get it if please her really good. Unfortunatelly, my cock came to the edge after 15 seconds of fucking her.
    'How are you going to please me when you are deprived of orgasms at all?' - she asked disappointed.
    Then I started teasing her clit with my fingers and sucking her tits and after a few minutes she reached climax.
    'On your back' - she instructed me.
    She sat on my dick and I needed just a few seconds to spurt out into her pussy. The orgasm was absolutely increadible and seemed endless!
    'Lick it all up!' - she ordered pushing her pussy toward my face - 'All of it!' - she emphasized.
    I did it as a good boy, but I had a deep downhill race and I was both surprised and happy that she allowed me to get aspleep uncaged.
    'Jump into the cage! Now!' - these words awoke me this morning. I had a huge erection.
    'May I stroke him a bit before' - I asked.
    'Nooo!' - she cut my dreams off.
    I realised that desire to stroke my cock and being unable to do is even more frustrating while being caged and denied than lack of orgasms itself.
    It took me quite a lot of time to calm my dick down and take the cage on again. Then my Wife told me that she was going to share her plans of further orgasm denial this evening...

locked17, NsToy and asastype like this.
  8. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Sounds like she has definite plans for your future.

slave-in-FLR likes this.
  9. slave-in-FLR

Poland
    Local Time:
    My way to long chastity

Last evening my lovely Wife and KH, after being pleased with my tongue while I stayed caged, told me her decision on my chastity next months. Here are new rules of my Mistress:

1) I will be caged ‘permanently’, with no time frames, unlocked only to give her pleasure if she wants PIV sex.
    2) She is going to start 12 month orgasm denial period after vacation. My Wife is willing to play a little bit with me before.
    3) Till that starting date I am allowed to have maximum 1 full orgasm every second week, of course when she decides I deserved that. She may also apply some ruined orgasms for her pleasure in the meantime.

It means that I will wait till vacation thinking about the long chastity period. Till then my orgasm denial rules do not seem extremely strict, however, starting beginning of January I theoretically had right to one orgasm each week, but actually got only one after a month of denial. Who knows then how many orgasms is my sweet and capricious Wife going to give me next months…

The changes will touch my cage, too. My first cage was plastic CB6000S, but it got broken quite fast and then we chose a metal one which you can see in the uploaded picture and which is still in use:

Album: Caged | Chastity Mansion

The cage is quite big, comfortable, does not need to be taken off for cleaning and allows for nearly full erection inside. But my Wife considered it not enough strict and we are going to change it soon into one similar to CB6000S, but made of metal. I remember that in CB6000S I usually woke up at dawn and had to go to the toilet to pee and stop painful erections. Sometimes more than once. I expect the same in the new cage…

‘The new cage will pain me early morning when my cock gets hard’ – I suggested.

‘That is fine, it will remind you who you are’ – my Wife answered.

New cage is ordered, I will present it here when it is already on my cock.

Guys, if you are curious of anything, feel free to ask me.

slave_dog13 likes this.
  10. slave-in-FLR

Poland
    Local Time:
    One more rule
    This is the first log in our diary that has been told by my Wife to be written.

Last night we had PIV sex. In fact, my pleasure lasted less than one minute. I came to the edge so quickly and had to stop and focus on my Wife pleasure only. She got her climax with a new vibrator in her pussy when I was sucking her nipples. She allowed me to sleep uncaged and I woke up with a really hard erection as if my cock wanted to catch up. But it is not the issue my Wife told me to put in the diary...

As I described previously, my Wife allows me to have not more than one orgasm in each 2 week period. A new period has started this week and therefore having PIV sex last night I asked my Wife if I would get orgasm that night. She denied and said:
    'You have to do something really special for me, surprise me with something nice if you want it'.
    Then she told me that it is an extra rule now, which I should also put in our diary: if I want an orgasm it may be given only if I do something extraordinary for my Wife. If I do not surprise her with anything in a given 2 week period my orgasm is lost and I have to wait next 2 weeks.

I do love this new rule, indeed! It makes me focused on my Wife even more and redirects my thought from my desires to her needs. I believe it may strengthen our FLR and make it deeper.

11. slave-in-FLR

Poland
    Local Time:
    New cage
    Yesterday the new cage was delivered and I was keen on putting it on immediatelly. Although my WIfe could not wait for it too, she cooled me down and told me that I would change the cage next day. This morning, going to work, my Wife left me the keys of the old cage and told me to change it into the new one. After an hour she sent me a message and ordered to send her a pic of me in the new cage. Here you can find it too:

It seems to fit very well, is shorter than the previous one, but the most important is that my lovely Wife likes it very much. The advantage of it is that I have totally no change to touch my cock. I did not do it in the previous one either, however, if I really wanted I could rub my cock somehow (the holes in the old cage were quite big). Now I have in mind that there is absolutely no way to touch my cock. Now I feel even more deeply that it is fully owned by my Wife. I have no idea yet how it works during erection. I expect some pain or at least discomfort. My Wife too, but she really likes this perspective. If I get up at dawn today in pain to stop erection she will be pleased for sure. We will see soon.
    The new cage will probably demand taking it off for washing to clean my cock thoroughly. My Wife told that whenever I want to take it off in the bathroom I will be doing it in front of her. I love her so much!

qwer75 likes this.
  12. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Would think she will get regular duty watching you clean this one.

Enjoy have fun, make her happy.

slave-in-FLR likes this.
  13. slave-in-FLR

Poland
    Local Time:
    New cage - post scriptum
    As I supposed, I has been awaken by the pain in my nuts early morning. Not so hard, but I had to get up and use a lubricant. My Wife seemed really happy with that. She had a short dialogue with me when I was back to the bed. She asked me why I woke up and got up. Of course, she knew it very well. When I explained she said with a pretended compassion:
    'Oooh, poor puppy!'

In the late morning my WIfe told me to lick her to orgasm. She must have been really turned on because she even wanted me to lick her asshole that happens extremely rarely. Her pussy was so sweet-and-sour juicy. I felt so happy and fulfilled giving her orgasm and staying caged.

My Wife is visiting her family today, but she left me a long list of things to do at home.
    'I am affraid I cannot do it on time' - I complained.
    'It is your problem. I expect you to do it. If you are a good boy maybe I will unlock you tonight to enjoy my pussy'
    Well, I think I should not waste more time posting here then...

Open2njoy, qwer75 and homebody like this.
  14. slave-in-FLR

Poland
    Local Time:
    'Engagement' ring
    Some time ago my Wife told me that we should confirm our FLR in a more official way. Her idea was to get a ring that would be a symbol of our relation and my promise and declaration to be her slave forever. Like an engagement or a wedding ring by analogy. She suggested that Valentine's Day this year is a good moment. I spend much time looking for a ring which would be proper. Fortunatelly, my Wife appreciated my choice very much.You can watch it in this pic:

It was my Wife who suggested I take this photo and publish it here. This ring on her finger is to always remind me my role in our relation.

I am really excited thinking about her wearing this ring. I am sure she will use to tease me in public. I can imagine that she will show it to our unaware friends in front of me and only we two will know what is behind...

What do you think guys? Do you like the idea? And the ring :)?

bondinchas and qwer75 like this.
  15. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Certainly very beautiful ring. Many options for something like this.

slave-in-FLR likes this.
  16. slave-in-FLR

Poland
    Local Time:
    Edged and caged
    Last days my lovely Wife prefered playing alone with her new vibrators to using my cock or tongue. Thus, I stayed caged all that time with no kind of sex at all. Although there are almost 3 weeks since my last orgasm, and - theoretically - I am allowed to ask for one orgasm every 2 weeks, my Wife had no interest in giving me any pleasure and I did not dare to ask Her.

Unexpectedly, yesterday morning my Wife handed me the key and ordered to unlock my cage. She was instructing me what she expected step by step. First I had to kiss Her feet. Then I was licking her sweet pussy to make her really wet. After a few minutes I was told to start fucking her. After 3 weeks without a release and few days in cage without even touching my cock it was soooo extreme! But I could hold not even a minute and I stopped on the edge. It made my Wife frustrated, Her vibrators must have been much better lovers. She told me to bring Her our leather whip. First whip aimed my cock and balls, the rest hit my ass. It is not a severe tool and as you can see in the picture it was rather a warmup than a real whipping.

After that my Wife ordered me to bring her black vibrator. She was playing with it arround half an hour telling me to stroke my cock and stay on the edge all that time.
    'You know that you will have to stop as soon as I come, do not you?' - she was teasing me.
    Unfortunatelly, I knew it. I desired my orgasm so much, I was stroking it to the edge and pausing again and again, but I was aware that it is pointless. Just after my Wife's loud climax she whispered:
    'Stop touching him and put the cage on'.

I was unlocked once more that day. We received a parcel with a new cage for me. The last steel cage delivered ab. 2 weeks ago appeared to be of a typical Chinese dud of a really low quality. The current one, Kidding Zone, after a few hours of usage seems excellent, but I will write more about it soon. Here is a picture of my cock caged in my new cage taken just after putting it on.

iome343 likes this.
  17. slave-in-FLR

Poland
    Local Time:
    #17 slave-in-FLR, Feb 24, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    Little duties
    My Wife seems a bit uncertain about my releases. Although she decided that I could have up to one orgasm every two weeks she really likes me in the state of being horny when I express my submissive nature so explicitly and therefore she hesitates to give me any release. Recenly I have shown her a thread in this forum titled "Reducing post orgasm sub drop" and it made her even more uncertain of letting me cum after a long time of chastity. Finally she told me that she would give me a release 'some day'. But she expects from me that I will not show any bad behaviour after that.

But to deserve an orgasm I have to do some small works for her these days and then she will think about it. The day before yesterday I was told to repair her suitcase which I did yesterday. She liked it and told me new small tasks like glueing together a cristal vase and putting things in her wardrobe in order. I am going to do it today. I have no idea if it allows me to have an orgasm tonight or I will wait next week or month. But I like these tasks, they are so feminine and I actually feel her little servant.

My last night was really tough due to my new cage that occured not to tolerate my dick's trials of being erected. It was so bloody painful and I had to get up twice to pee and soothe the pain. I hope that my body will get used to it and the night erections will drop.

In spite of the above, I really like my new cage. Kidding Zone model is probably the best cage I have ever had. First of all it is very restrictive. No touching is absolutelly feasible, all the holes are simply too small. At the same time the holes are numerous and ensure keeping hygine without unlocking. The cage diameter is relatively small (31 mm) which blocks my erection and denies the pleasant feeling in my glans. No pleasure at all... The shape directs my penis downward that makes it looking useless, additionally blocks erections and ensures that it almost invisible in my trousers. It seems to be also very hard to be taken off without the key, but I have not tried. The only concern is how solid the plastic construction will occur. Below you can see it in the photo. Has anyone of you guys used this cage?

18. slave-in-FLR

Poland
    Local Time:
    Excited like a puppy
    I wonder how many of you, caged guys, have feelings before oncoming orgasm after a long chastity similar to mine?

Yesterday I did all the small tasks ordered by my Wife and went to our bedroom excited like a little puppy, thinking that it might be a day of release. My Wife, however, had no mood to make any kind of sex and instructed me to get asleep. I humbly said that I did all she wanted and asked when I can ask her for an orgasm.
    'Try tomorrow evening' - she answered.
    I have no idea if there is a real chance to get an orgasm tonight, but since I woke up this morning I am as excited as a young boy who believes to have his first sex in his life and awaits for it all the day long. I am also so watchful and obedient to my Wife in order not to make my Mistress upset today. I can't wait this evening.

We will see if I get my award tonight or go asleep as a good slave frustrated but obedient.

19. slave-in-FLR

Poland
    Local Time:
    Pathetic hopes
    Well, my today’s excitement was absolutely pointless. My Lady was irritated all the day. Probably because of her oncoming period. She had no interest in sex in the evening. When I asked when I can get an orgasm she answered: ‘When I am in the mood for it’. Her dominating tone made me silent immediately. Taking into account that it is very likely that my Wife’s period starts tomorrow, I should not dream about any release next few days.

I realized that it might be better to have no chance for orgasm at all. I would be frustrated, but it would be obvious to me that no orgasm is possible. Period. Stupid hopes made me so excited today and even more frustrated in the evening. I think I should calm down and focus on other activities rather than exciting with a delusions of an orgasm.

20. slave-in-FLR

Poland
    Local Time:
    Obedience training
    My Wife is sometimes so lovely cruel. Knowing that I am awating a release she unexpectedly told me today to put my collar on my neck and bring her a vibrator. Then she led me to the bathroom and ordered me to kneel down and stay kneeling till she is back from our bedroom after her play with the toy.
    'Not on the rug!' - she instructed me when I wanted to kneel on a small rug instead of the hard floor.
    I felt pain both in my knees and in my nuts since the situation made me very horny and a rapid erection was really unpleasent in my new cage. But the only I could do was to imagine what my Wife was doing in our bed. She was back to the bathroom after 20 minutes or so, blushed and happy.
    'How have you enjoyed kneeling here?' - she asked
    'Thank You, Mistress' - I answered and added: ' I am so horny'.
    'And you will be' - she said and her eyes ingnited.

After that my Wife regretted that she had not told me to go to the cellar instead of the bathroom, but as she noticed it would be still a good idea for the future.

21. slave-in-FLR

Poland
    Local Time:
    Tease and denial

It is almost one month without an orgasm by now. On Friday afternoon my Wife ordered me some chores at home to do when she went out to meet her friends. She was back after midnight a bit drunk and told me to please her with my cock and tongue. She had a loud orgasm and looked really happy with my job.
    'If you are a perfect slave tomorrow, you may have a release in the evening' - she teased me - 'Remember, you have to make shelves in the cellar tomorrow' - she reminded me my next task.

Next day she seemed content when I started working in the cellar.
    'Take your collar on' - she instructed me - 'I want to know that you have in mind who you are while working.'
    I did my best, collared and caged, but did not finish and told my Wife that I would complete my job on Monday. After that I took her car to the wash to make my Princess pleased. In the evening my Mistress unlocked me and told me to fuck her and lick her alternately. When she came I asked for my release.
    'I wondered if I should give it to you. You washed my car though I did not ask you to do it. It was nice. But you must learn to bring things to an end. You did not finish the shelves so... No, not tonight.'
    My sexual frustration was really huge, but I also loved my Wife so much for her consistency.

If I knew I had no chance for orgasm it would be much easier. But the permanent tease and denial treatment is so tough. My Wife told me that I would get a release as soon as I finish my work in the cellar and, of course, if I am a good puppy till then. I am going to do it on Monday and certainly I want to be a good boy, but I will also try to forget about a release. It is much safer not to expect anything than count on a release and get back locked, horny and frustrated.

Anyway, my Wife is more and more satisfied with my growing submissive attitude. And she more and more often wonders if I should be released at all. Nevertheless, her rules have not changed so far. Till vacation I can be released from time to time and we start 12 month period without any orgasm just after summer vacation. I am so excited looking forward to the future weeks and months!

22. slave-in-FLR

Poland
    Local Time:
    A choice

Today I have finished my works in the cellar you could read about in my previous post. My Wife really liked the result and told me that I deserved an orgasm. But as her period started yesterday she gave me tricky choice. She told me:
    "You can go to the bathroom for 10 minutes by the clock and play with yourself to orgasm or... you can wait 2 or 3 days until my period is over then you can cum in my pussy and lick it out."

Guess, what I have chosen. What would you guys choose?

23. slave-in-FLR

Poland
    Local Time:
    Punishment
    Nearly two weeks have passed since I have written my last post. As one could suppose I have chosen to wait for orgasm and get it in my Wife's pussy (see my last post). It was on Friday, Mar 05, over a week ago and over a month since my previous orgasm. I pleased her in our bed, then she allowed me to cum in her pussy. The orgasm was increadibly long. It still lasted when my Wife told me:
    'Now go down and lick it up to the last drop.' I did it politely.

Not only my orgasm lasted longer than expected. Also my attitude dropped down for a longer time than usual. Two days later I was still far from my previous submissiveness. My Wife did not care of it and was capricious and demanding as usual. That led us to unnecessary argue on Sunday evening. She told me to come to her feet as her slave, but I was so angry and I said just: 'No'.

Well, I know it was fucken stupid. One word too far. I wonder how you guys cope with your emotions while arguing with your KHs? Are you always obedient? Are you always ready to be obedient slaves when your Mistresses tells you to shut up and come to them as a little puppy? It is a problem in our relation especially that it is a very important point for my Wife. She says that she feels at such moments as if I was her slave only when I am in a good mood. She demands me to be her slave always and she says that I must control my emotions. I try to explain that I am her slave all the time, and my bad emotions and even misbehaviours do not mean that I stopped to be her slave. But she does not accept such an explanation. What are your experience?

Next days my Wife was ignoring me. I tried to apologize her many times but she just left me caged and alone. Yesterday my WIfe finally agreed to talk with me and listen to my apology and explanations. I hoped that it is behind us when my Wife finally said:
    'Well, as a punishment for the next month you will not use the car to go to your gym.'
    To explain you what it means: I practice a sport activity 3 - 4 times a week. I drive to a sport centre by car that takes me 30 minutes by car one way. By public communication it is up to 1,5 hour one way. Thus, both ways it is 3 hours, i.e. 2 hours more than by car. A lot of time and it is really not pleasant nor exciting to me.
    I think I will have a lot of time in the bus next weeks to consider how I should control my emotions next time...

My Wife is really happy with the punishment idea, she know that it really touches me. She wanted me to feel bad as she felt when I disappointed her. Today was my first day of using public communication. When I was back home she asked me actually pleased:
    'Remind me, why did you go by bus today?'
    'Because I was a disobedient puppy, Mistress.' - I answered.

mwsubmissy and Fetish like this.
  24. slave-in-FLR

Poland
    Local Time:
    PIV sex
    Today I had first PIV sex since Mar 5. I was extremely excited and I proposed to use a numbing cream before. I did not want to disappoint my Wife because of very short fucking. My Wife disagreed. She decided it would be too easy for me. She ordered me to lead her to orgasm using my cock exclusively. No fingering, no licking. It is my problem how to do it without cumming in her of course.

After 30 seconds of fucking her pussy with my dick and I got to the edge. A short break and I started again. And again. And again to the edge. Countless times of edging and stopping just before my pleasure. It was endless. Finally my Wife came but at the beginning of her climax I had to stop again. Then she told me to go down and finish it with my tongue.

After her orgasm my dick was iron hard.
    'May I stroke him a little bit more' - I begged.
    'No, leave him alone and cuddle me'.
    It was really hard to calm down. After 20 minutes or so my Mistress told me to take my cage on again. My cock was still hard and it took me next 10 minutes to make it flacid enough to lock him. Now my Wife is sleeping in our bed, satisfied and relaxed after good sex when I am lying at her frustrated with aching nuts but fulfilled as a slave...

Bound4life and NsToy like this.
  25. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Sounds like a great time.

slave-in-FLR likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice