One year in chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by L-u-c-y, Aug 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    What a bitter little boy. You sent me a message out of the blue asking if you can be locked by me, I said no. That was the end of the conversation. Scumbag. Do you think I have to agree to lock everyone who asks? Do you think you are entitled to that because you want to be locked? And if I say no I must be a findom?

2. thefunone74

thefunone74 Banned

California
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    Quite the bitter little bitch..... Nope. We had previous conversations, short, however cut short by me when you asked how much i would offer you for the Key Holding experience.
    That is fine, and the outside reader will think i am just another one of the ones wanting your attention...... not knowing there is a price.
    No need for public bashing, i wish you well, and if you would like to discuss further PM me. If you reply to this public, then that shows your weakness and need to continue the petty BS. I welcome your private message to move past this.

3. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    That's not a very nice thing to say to a woman. Manners 101. My mother always told me to speak to women respectfully. It was a good lesson. Were you away that day?

Actually, it's not very nice talking to anybody like that.

A public apology to Mistress Lucy might be appreciated. Some of us regard her very highly.

4. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    There needs to be some big changes on this site. A site that should be about women controlling males, it's just full of spoilt little boys topping from the bottom. If they don't get their own away they throw a tantrum and try to ruin a thread which is about someone taking chastity seriously and showing real devotion. How did this happen that males think they can talk to women this way here? If they don't get their own way they can always throw the FINDOM word in as some kind of revenge. I think I am pretty much done with this site.

5. thefunone74

thefunone74 Banned

California
    Local Time:
    Frankie, thank you for your input. Lucy and i had our own PM and discussed our differences, maybe with future discussions via PM we will move past a difference of opinion.

6. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    That's a very respectful reply, I appreciate it, thank you so much. Trouble is, I'm not the assertive Mistress who actually requires the respect. Good start, though.

7. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    An increased respect for women in society, regardless of the circumstances, should be the first goal of men venturing into chastity. Chastity helps facilitate an increased appreciation of all women by forcing men to view and interact with women while their natural feeling of lust are high and unobstructed by way of masturbation. The very existence of the male chastity lifestyle is an acknowledgment that men in society should serve and obey women. This is not limited to just the keyholder, but includes every woman encountered, regardless of her clothing, political views, etc.

8. Ikneelbeforeher

Ikneelbeforeher Active member

London
    Local Time:
    Goddess
    Released me after just over 600 days and allowed me to perform my beautiful ritual.
    I felt happy over joyed to be released and pleased that I had made Goddess happy. But I also felt sad. Sad that I'd let Goddess down for my own selfish needs.
    Goddess reassured me that I had done very well and that she was happy with me which made me feel very special and proud.
    I have pledged my chastity as well as my devotion and obedience to Goddess.
    Goddess has said that I will be locked up for a month ( unless Goddess changes her mind ) and then be allowed a release to perform my beautiful ritual before being locked up again. This will continue as long as Goddess wishes but probably forever.
    Goddess kindly allowed me to devote my life to her happiness and I will do whatever it takes to make Goddess happy.
    I realise how very lucky I am to be allowed to be Goddesses worthless slave and I really love worship and adore Goddess

ololo6795, Dufty, richard and 4 others like this.
  9. Chastitylover

Chastitylover Small Member

Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    Either hes a veteran on chastity or he simply found a way to remove and able to put it on without much trouble, those CB series tend to have generous amount extra space for those that arent well hung and with a big enough ring with some lube one can easily get it off and on.I awalys take these online keyholding thing with a grain of salt as the KH arent there physical to monitor and check whether its secure enough. Then theres also a small possibility that he might have gotten a locksmith to make a key for the lock.

manintyres and Thatgirl like this.
  10. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Well done @Ikneelbeforeher , that's a long time.

You're right of course @Chastitylover, there's lots of ways that people can cheat, if that's the sort of person they are. Some are just duplicitous and will treat the whole online KH thing as a joke and not a matter of honour and honesty. Then there others who commit to it with the support of their KH. Hard work for both, I'm sure.

I guess, despite your apparent years of membership here, that you missed out on the ethos of not questionning and belittling what people say - if you doubt what's said just move along. There's lots more to read elsewhere

11. Chastitylover

Local Time:
    I m not doubting what she said , just giving her the heads up that it may not be that simple as it looks as she have no way of knowing if he does wear it 24/7 for a year without ever taking it off . Its hard to believe he could wear it without any skin irritation issues ,the lack of any complains is a blatant red flag to me.

12. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    I'm certain that the bond @Ikneelbeforeher has formed with Mistress Lucy is strong and very real. Everything he does is entirely to please her. 600+ days of being locked to show his devotion to Mistress Lucy is a truly special achievement. Both of them should be congratulated.

Mistress Lucy ought to be especially recognised for guiding her boy through all the difficulties posed by remaining in locked chastity for such an extraordinary length of time. She very much wanted him to succeed and he has not let her down.

May their bond strengthen evermore.

manintyres likes this.
  13. silent_Denied

silent_Denied New member

Local Time:
    Ikneelbeforeher,

Let me congratulate you on your amazing journey of over 600 days! Well done!

As a fellow chastity enthusiast, I am impressed. Having been locked for 30 days maximum myself, I can only imagine the trials you went through.
    I admire your dedication to your Goddess.

What you have achieved is an inspiration to all lowly selfless slaves!
    May we all aspire to your level of selflessness and commitment.
    You are a shining example of what a true slave is.
    You inspire me to be better and live a more selfless life.

Thank you for sharing

silent

bob40B likes this.
  14. Ikneelbeforeher

London
    Local Time:
    Hello
    I don't say much on this site and don't want to get into any arguments with anyone. What I did I did to show my devotion and obedience to Goddess.
    I had lots of problems frustration, lack of sleep, a lot of soreness, none of which would of been solved by complaing on here.
    I always thought people on fetish sites would be more tolerant and friendly than those on the outside world but once again I have been proved wrong,
    Maybe you shouldn't judge me by your standards. I found this increadably difficult to do, one of the hardest things I have ever done. I'm sure there are loads of things I've done and could do that you couldn't. Just as there are probably loads of things you've done and could do that I can't.
    We are all different.
    Good luck with your journey and I hope all goes well for you.

frankie teardrop and richard like this.
  15. Chastitylover

Local Time:
    sorry if u feel offended but to be clear I have no idea who she is referring to(didnt read the whole thread) so it wasnt really directed at anyone. What I know for certain is that the cb series(other than the cb 2000) are hard to keep clean without taking it off completely so its really not practical for 24/7 wear. Thus I have my suspicion that someone among those she kept lock would have cheated in some ways.

Anyway kudos to you for such an incredible achievement!

Ikneelbeforeher likes this.
  16. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Holy... incredible achievement. i go batty after 2 months. Almost 2 years? First, congratulations. Second, how lucky you are to have found a Mistress to support you so. She too is lucky to have such a devoted servant.

Kudos all around. Good luck, as you continue on your journey.

frankie teardrop and manintyres like this.
  17. Dufty

Dufty Long term member

Local Time:
    Many congratulations on such a fantastic achievement! You are a credit to your mistress and deserve lots of respect.

18. Ikneelbeforeher

London
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your kind words.

19. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would hope that you learn as well, I doubt it.

20. tdk34

tdk34 choreboy

england
    Local Time:
    I could only last a month in a cage, or 20 minutes really. Once it's on i just got t play.

21. CONRAD ST IVES

CONRAD ST IVES Active member

Stillwater ok
    Local Time:
    Well first post was 1 year and 8 days, next it was 500 days
    then 600 days . Sorry i don't buy any of this with an on line K H . Any fuckwitt can open a chastity lock with a hair pin . I think this is all fantasy. Are these guys sending money every month , I
    would like to know how much ? I have a lady that does massage for me every month. She is not a pro she just answered an ad i put in the city paper. A bit over 3 months ago i told her i was into chastity and asked if she would be my KH she said ok . I thought it would just be
    until my next massage but i said nothing and nor did she. I always wear a thong or panties so she has never seen my cock or my device . She always leaves the room before i shower. I know i can get the keys anytime so it's
    not like she is forcing me to stay locked. I think she is into being in control ,but we have not talked about it .
    I even asked if she would be up for giving me some swats
    with a belt as part of the massage , she said yes without any question. I pay her $ 40 for a 1 hour massage and with the lock down she is very happy with that. She is married with 2 kids . He knows she does massage but i don't know what else . The point of all this is i have
    been in my nub device for over 3 months it has never been off . It is very small and easy to clean in the shower .
    I don't try to pull out or cheat in any way . I don't know why guys do this ? I like being in chastity. I like being
    in need . Sorry this is not the best place for this , i do tend to rant .

Suewiang likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice