Rachels Trip

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Jul 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    The First Time Happens Only Once

Mistress told me last week she had mailed me a package and that i should receive it on Monday (yesterday). Sure enough when i got the mail yesterday the box contained a brown packing envelope. i almost ran back into the house wanting to see what small trinket Mistress had picked out for her sweetpea this time. These items that Mistress sends me are not expensive things but they do mean so much to me and always brighten my day. Like last time it was a hot pink kitchen towel and oven mitt set for me to use when i cook. Every time i use them i am reminded of Mistress and that one day when she was shopping she saw something and thought of me. Yesterdays surprise was no different. It was an kitchen apron. The kind with a neck strap that comes down to your knees, full sized you might say. It is absolutely adorable it is decorated with some cute little Easter chicks around the edge some just emerging from their little blue eggs. They all seem happy and chirpy to be out of there little prisons and enjoying life. i liken it much to the way Mistress has broken the shell rachel was in before i met her. It also has the words on it spring is here. i smiled from ear to ear when i first looked at it and thought i am so lucky to be owned such a caring and loving Mistress. i put it on for a test fit and got the most wonderful warm fuzzy feeling on the inside. Thank you Mistress.

i sent MM an instant message that i had gotten my package and found it quite adorable and how it made me smile so. Mistress didn't reply so i figured she must be out working in her yard. i myself had yard to mow and set about doing that. i ran into Mistress on yahoo after the mowing was done and supper was eaten. i was still feeling quite happy about the fact that some day when Mistress was out shopping she was thinking of me. i told her how much i enjoyed my present and how special it made me feel.

When Mistress sent me the kitchen towel and oven mitt set she told me she had addressed the package to Rachel Smith. i thought how cool rachel's first mail and told her just that. When i got that package i immediately looked at the front but it was addressed to my real name. When i ask Mistress about it she said she was only kidding as she was afraid that in small town redneck-ville how was she to know i wouldn't be related to or at least know the mail-lady on a personal basis. When i told her how much would i have enjoyed it she said next time then. Well by yesterday i had forgotten all about this conversation and in my haste to see what was inside i didn't look at the outside. When we were chatting Mistress ask me how rachel liked getting her first mail. i knew immediately knew why she ask. Disappointment immediately set in on both of our parts. She tried to make this present a little more special and in my haste i didn't notice. We both missed out on a very special moment because i was in such a rush. i told Mistress i would get the envelope out of the trash and save it as that was my plan when rachel got her first mail She said it won't be the same and she is right it won't be but i did it just the same. When i looked at it while it did make me smile the feeling wasn't half as nice as it would have been if i wouldn't have had my mind at a hundred other places when i opened it. Like a baby's first step or the first time you pull on a new pair of nylons over freshly shaved legs, things happen for the first time only once and if you miss the opportunity to enjoy them to the fullest extent no matter how much you try they cannot be re-lived. i wish i had access to Mr. Peabody's way back machine (if you are under 50 you won't understand that) so i could go back and re-live that moment over as i missed out on something very special. There may be other things addressed to rachel but none of them will be the FIRST one.

i would have really liked to report this as rachel smith from WCHASTE-TV as it could have been a most news worthy event but i try to save that for happy posts. This certainly doesn't fit that bill though Mistress tried to make it one. Slow down in your busy days and take the time to enjoy the little things in life that happen for the first time only once. Every time i don this item it will remind me of a great opportunity in life that was missed instead of the copious amount of enjoyment it should bring. i am still overwhelmed with disappointment just thinking about it. One thing i enjoy most is making Mistress smile or laugh and i have robbed us both of that and that is going to eat me up for some time to come.

Sorry Mistress
    rachel

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    Awwww I really enjoyed reading this today Rachel.

You're right, it's those special times (even if we did miss them) that makes it all worth it.

3. Rachel

Local Time:
    Another day shopping

Mistress decided it was time for rachel to go grocery shopping again. This time i wore a black knee-length pleated skirt and a nice green short sleeved knit top, almost sweater like and my black open toe pumps.

Off i went feeling nice but not like the business like sexy feeling i had the last time. My first stop was at Sally Beauty Supply for some nail files. The lady there was nice, it was only her and me in the store and upon checking out we had a nice chat about the weather and how nice it was outside. She told me to enjoy my day as i was leaving i told her to do the same and said i will as i turned toward the door. She replied i bet you will. i took this to mean she knew but didn't bat an eye. If only everyone was as kind. Then i stopped for a burger and fries at Wendys. The young woman there was courteous but not as nice. It was more like thank you here's your food and change now leave. Then it was off to the grocery store. Mistress had ask me earlier during our chat which store i was going to, the one close or the one further away where i went last time. i said whichever she wanted me to. She said you pick rachel. i opted for the one further away again as i just don't feel ready to go to the one closer to home and everyone is so nice there and maybe i could see the butcher again. Mistress told me call her from inside the store which is good for me as i get to practice talking for a bit this helps to ease my fears and boosts my self-confidence knowing Mistress is with me. i was only there about 5 minutes and everything was going well or so i thought. Then a woman walks up behind me and says excuse me but your skirt is up in the back. i was glad she told me yet i felt a little embarrassed. i thanked her and got the impression it was just one woman helping another. i needed mustard and i couldn't find it so while i was looking at those signs hanging at the end of each isle, not one of which said condiments, ketchup or mustard, a man walked up to me wearing a store manager name tag. He ask me if i needed help to which i replied yes where is your ketchup. He smiled and said see i knew you needed help, come with me and I will take you to it. The hell with the butcher rachel is movin' on up i mean the store manager has to make more then the butcher; doesn't he? We chatted on the way to the ketchup and i again felt relaxed and confident.

i had to call my wife to check on some things on my list as to what brand she wanted. There was a slight giggle in her voice when i talked like rachel and i knew she knew rachel was doing the grocery shopping again. i no longer run through the store like i used to but it is now a much more relaxed enjoyable situation. i used to go through the store almost on a run just trying to get my things and get out of there, now i actually shop.

At the check out everything went smoothly. i even spoke to the guy behind me and let him go ahead of me as all he had was a bottle of water and i had a whole cart full. He said i am OK back here as he was looking at my legs, i thought you go rachel, but i insisted and ahead of me he went. The cashier was nice and when she handed my credit card back she said have a nice day Miss. Smith, which i thought was very nice. When i got out to the car i noticed i had forgot to pay for the $11.00 box of cat litter on the bottom of my cart so i loaded everything in my truck and went back in. i could have had it for free but the cashier was so nice to me i felt it only right to go in and pay for it. She thanked me for coming back, i paid for it and all was good. Then it was off to the convenience store for a pack of smokes. i held the door for a big burly construction guy that happened to be black. He smiled at me as his eyes went from my face to my feet taking in every inch of rachel. i only mention the fact that he was black because as he was looking at me my gazed stopped at his crotch thinking i wonder if he knows how much i would like to give him a bj. i have never had a black man and it has long been a fantasy of mine.

After i got home i started some baby-back ribs on the grill for Sherry's birthday as these are her favorite. i get real paranoid about cooking out in rachel mode as our neighbors driveway has an open line of sight to our deck where the grill is. He knows a lot of the people where i work and rachel is not ready to come out to the world yet, though it would be nice. It would most likely cost me my job and family and that is why i hesitate. It is however a very liberating feeling standing out there for all the world to see, not to mention how nice it feels when the wind blows up my skirt.

Sorry this was not as exciting a trip as last time but i only report what happened. It was still nice for me and i have only one person to thank. Thank you Mistress for your gentle nudges to help me grow and giving me the courage to show on the outside what has always been hidden on the inside for my whole life. i should have known when i wore a lavender tux to the prom.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

4. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Rachel,

i am glad that you are getting more comfortable going out. Confidence will come over time, but i can see you are already gaining that. i so enjoy your blow by blow description of your outings and the wonderful insight it gives to your life.

One of the girls in my class has decided that we need to spice up our graduation so has suggested that i wear a prom dress on graduation day. i told her that if she finds one for me i will do it. She has said she will be looking and i am willing to bet she will purchase it from a thrift store once it is found. should be fun as i have now been pushing the envelope at school and wearing dresses every chance i get.

keep your head up and i know you are on the right path. someday perhaps rachel will be fuly out and randy never to return. one can only hope...

your friend

cynthia

5. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    "i could have had it for free but the cashier was so nice to me i felt it only right to go in and pay for it."

I can't tell you how many times I get asked why I'm always so cheerful and nice to people. Why do I act like that when no one ever wants or can't be bothered to return the favor? Well, Rachel, hun...you just explained why. The cashier treated you with kindness and respect and you felt it only fair to return the favor. If only we all thought this way. :sad0137:

I'm so glad your shopping trip was such a success. I always love to hear about your adventures!

6. Rachel

Local Time:
    Goddess Jen and Cynthia thank you ever so much for letting me know you enjoy my stories. If nothing note worthy happens i feel sometimes like why bother. Your comments mean a lot to me.

Cynthia dear i hope you get your prom gown for graduation. Keep working hard, not cutting corners (pun intended) and you will succeed.

Goddess Jen nice to have you back.

MM's sweetpea
    Friend to both
    rachel

7. Rachel

Local Time:
    Hate the wait

i messed up again. i was out for a clean the other day and noticed a very minor cut from the medium poi's. Mistress has told me in the past that if i notice something like that it was ok to change to the short poi's. The problem is i forgot to tell her when i did it. i just happened to mention it in passing the following day. Mistress was not happy. She said it would have taken very little effort on my part to let her know what was going on, i.e., e-mail, instant message, phone. Now i am going to be punished for not doing so. She said while it is ok to change them when necessary she also told me she is to be notified ASAP of the situation. Mistress knows how much i HATE THE WAIT as all i do is think about it until it is over and done with. She told me of my impending punishment on Friday night and it's not going to happen until Tuesday or Wednesday. Mistress has been on my mind constantly since she told me but not in the nice way she usually is. i don't know what my punishment will be but i do know i will NOT enjoy it one iota. i liken it to the old dog food commerical where the dog gets squashed with a 50 pound bag of dog food and the words that's gonna leave a mark go up on the screen. While this may or may not leave a mark on the outside it has already left quite an impression on the inside. i don't like when i dissapoint Mistress and it weighs on my mind like a 20 ton boulder.

Your very repentive sissy
    rachel

8. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    rachel,

your honesty and sharing of the inner emotions is heart warming. The wait is part of it and a time to reflect. it is meant to be painful and a very valuable tool in our growth. you probably have realized this and i too will probably be guilty of impatience and just wanting things to be done with and life back to normal. It is these uncomfortable times when our focus is turned to those that we love and serve that we gain the experience needed to ever improve. thank you for your selfless sharing of even those things that bring anguish to your life.

your friend

cynthia

9. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    rachel rachel rachel......What is Mistress going to do with you!!! Or I really should say TO you LOL

Should be fun finding out...dont ya think?? Cant wait for Tuesday!!!

Mistress Michelle

10. Rachel

Local Time:
    Forgive me and forget about it comes to my mind Mistress.

Your sweetpea
    rachel

11. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    rachel,

you are too funny dear girl, that would take all the fun out of it and rob us of enjoying your plight and Mistress Michelle's amusement.

cynthia

12. Rachel

Local Time:
    It wasn't as bad as i feared it was however bad enough. First i had to put the clover clamps on. i hate the bite they have when you first put them on. Mistress ask if i liked it and i told her NO straight away. Mistress being ever so supportive said don't worry rachel they will get numb in a couple minutes. Then she told me to get my paddle and give myself 10 on each cheek. This is harder then it seems as you don't always hit the right spot. Plus Mistress was listening and all she dept saying was that doesn't sound very loud to me rachel. By whack 5 or 6 i don't know what was louder my yelling or the sound of the paddle. So this is how it went. rachel..OUCH, Mistress :haha4:, rachel....OUCH, Mistress :haha4:. :beatthem:Mistress enjoyed herself, me not so much. i actually felt kinda silly doing it wondering why i was doing it. i knew WHY i was, because Mistress said to but the question still remained. When i was done with the full 20 Mistress ask me how i liked the nipple clamps flying around while i was doing it. i said i didn't even notice as my mind was on the pain else where. At that moment the nipple clamps were the lesser of the two evils. Mistress then told me to remove the clamps. It always takes me 30 seconds or so to work up the courage to remove them. Mistress was patient with me and i took a deep breath and opened them:confused0068: as i didn't have them on as long as i have had them on in the past but it still sent a rush to my nipples as i gasp for air. i immediately started to touch and rub them. i remember not so long ago that i used to hate when Mistress made me do that, now however i can't wait. i am sure though it won't be quite the same in July when Mistress does it. It wasn't long till that :slut: rachel showed up and she was really enjoying herself felt like this :character0100:. Mistress left me continue for i don't know how long as time didn't really matter at that point. i am so glad i got my nipples pierced, thank you Mistress. When Mistress told me to stop i told her i would pay good money right now to have them sucked on. So that was my day of punishment that also had a nice ending to it. Next time rachel don't forget the :rules::bad-girl-0009:.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

13. Rachel

Local Time:
    Before i start this i will post a version for tiff so she is not late for work. Got dressed got my ears pierced came home. :haha4:

Welcome to the evening news at W-CHASTE TV, Sitting in tonight for Rachel Smith is Mistress Michelle.

I interviewed rachel today by video phone at her home in small-town redneck-ville in Pennsylvania.

So rachel i hear you are going to have your ears pierced today at the mall near your house. Yes Mistress Michelle i am and as you can see Mistress picked out something nice and summery for me to wear. A nice pink top, my capri pants, pink nylons, pink open toe flats, all nails painted bright pink and pink lipstick. So how did this go for you rachel? Not so good Mistress Michelle let me tell you the FULL story.

i need to start at the begining. We had an early Easter dinner with my family because it was the only weekend my nephew could make it up from D.C. where he lives. i was not comfortable with my parents and brother seeing me with two piercings in each ear so i took out the earrings in the new ones. This was a bad move as i forgot to put them back in :mad0218:and when i remembered about them they had grown shut and i couldn't get them back in. MM was not happy, to say the least :anim_55:, when i told her about this. She did understand though and told me to just get them redone and it would be forgiven. Sorry riki and thank you Mistress for being so understanding.

First when i got ready to leave i found out my wife picked up my cell-phone instead of hers. How did you fix that rachel? Well Mistress Michelle i called her and ask her to meet me outside where she works to exchange the phones. When i got there she didn't seem to happy with me being dressed. Gave me a frown look while shaking her head sideways in a no type of motion. We exchanged no words, i blew her a kiss and on my way i went. i immediately called MM as i needed some support. MM told me i worry too much, just relax rachel and go on about your day, everything will be fine. What did you do then rachel? Well Mistress Michelle i had to stop at a convenience store for some cigarettes as i didn't have any and the thing with sherry had me quite nervous. On the way to the mall sherry called me, i thought UH OH but she just ask me where i was going. i told her to the mall and she said ok i was just wondering. So as it turned out MM was right again and sherry wasn't really pissed but her expression when we exchanged phones certainly said she was. i then continued :character0182:eek:n my way to the mall.

Did anything exciting happen there rachel? Oh Mistress Michelle let me tell you. There are at least 20 places to enter the mall but the piercing place is right in the middle of the mall. i decided to take the shortest way in which is going in through Kohl's department store. i no sooner got in the store and turned down the main isle; when who do i see? My boss where i work:confused0068:. i thought :sign0094: why isn't he at work. OH ME rachel whatever did you do? At first he was checking me out Mistress Michelle, then his gaze came back to my face and got fixated there. He knows i dress and what i do when i go to MM's but he doesn't know i go out dressed around here. He had an expression on his face like DAMN she looks familiar. Him having seen me dressed before i knew he knew it was me, all this took place in a matter of 20 feet. What did you do rachel? What could i do Mistress Michelle? i just continued on my way and when we passed each other i said hi Dennis he replied HEY dude what's up. i didn't stop to make small talk and just continued on my way the odd thing was i didn't really feel embarrassed but then again it wasn't like he didn't know i dressed. This would have been a totally different situation if i had seen somebody that didn't know i dressed. i just continued on my way to the piercing place.

How did that go rachel? Good and not so good Mistress Michelle. When i got there a guy that works at another place in the mall was there talking to the two young women at the piercing place. i went and sat on a bench and called MM to tell her about seeing my boss but really it was just to waste time hoping the guy would leave. MM laughed like crazy at my plight of seeing my boss. How long did it take for the guy to leave rachel? He never left Mistress Michelle so i just went over to the opposite side of the counter and waited for one of the young ladies to come over to me. She ask me if she could help me, i said yes i would like another hole in my ear but she was very pretty and i was thinking you could really help me if you had a key to this lock. She ask me for my drivers license, UH OH, i gave it to her and you should have seen the look that crossed her face when she looked at the picture and back at me. i said doesn't really look like me does it? She said no and just smiled, relief immediately filled my body. While she was filling out the paperwork i picked out the pair of studs i wanted her to use, white gold, nothing fancy. So rachel did you talk to her while she was putting the earrings in? Yes i did Mistress Michelle, let me relate our conversation to you. We had the usual conversation about the location of the new piercings. Then she ask me if i wanted her to count down before she drove them through or to just go ahead and do it. i said just go ahead and do it, after having your nipples pierced this is nothing. She said I have always wanted to have my nipples pierced but they are really thick; that's not too much information is it? i said no it isn't but i was thinking if you would :sex009: i could give you my honest opinion. rachel you surely are bi-sexual. Yes Mistress Michelle i certainly am. Our conversation continued and i told her it hurts like hell to have your nipples done but it is worth every bit of the pain and even more. So you like yours pierced she ask. i said the only thing i don't like is that i didn't have it done 20 years ago. By the time our conversation ended the piercings were done and i was on my way. She smiled at me when we said goodbye and told me to stop back again if i ever want to get a piercing at the top of my ears like some women have.

So you had a very exciting experience then didn't you rachel. Yes i did Mistress Michelle. i ran the whole gamut of feelings. From good about the way MM dressed me, to nervousness about how Sherry felt, to uneasiness and nervousness when i ran into my boss, to easiness and comfort while talking to the cute young lady that did the piercings.

rachel thank you for sharing your experience with our viewers here at W-CHASTE TV. Your welcome Mistress Michelle and if i may i would like to take a moment to thank MM for giving me the confidence to do these things because without her i would have never gotten to enjoy the rachel side of me, Thank You MM and thank you too Mistress Michelle for letting me do this interview. i hope your viewers enjoy it.

This has been Mistress Michelle sitting in for Rachel Smith at the W-CHASTE TV network bringing you all the news good and bad of rachel's trip. Goodnight y'all.

14. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    This was so darn cute!! I always love reading about your adventures, Rachel.

OK, I have to admit that even I would have freaked if I had been in your shoes (I mean heels) regarding your boss. Way to play it girl! I was smiling the whole time while reading the interaction between your piercer and you. See????? There are really sweet & nice people in this world. Told ya so!

Take care, hun.

15. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    Lmao

rachel,
    I have to tell you I just laughed out loud when you told us he said "hey dude, what's up?"

That has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever read.

Not only because he said it, but because you are so NOT DUDE!
    Thanks for making my day (that is before cynthia arrives later)
    :anim_63:
    Rob

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    So not dude?! Gee thanks so much Mistress Rob,lol. Actually thank you for the compliment i do appreciate it and being that we have actually met it means all the more to me.

i hope your day with cynthia goes well and she gets there safely and you don't have to rescue her like some have had to be.

Goddess Jen & Mistress Rob thank you both for not only reading my recount of my day but also for taking the time out of your day to let me know you enjoyed it. i am glad that i made you both smile at the begining of your day. :happy0030:

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

17. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :give_rose: Lmao rachel thats some funny stuff but i guess i should'nt be laughing as it seems susie comes out soon but thanks for sharing that ,put a smile on my face :anim_32:

18. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    rachel, you crack Me up!!! It is never a dull moment when you are out and about!

I love you sissy girl!!!!!

Mistress Michelle

19. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Rachel,

At the risk of blowing my stealthy cover and exposing my existence, I too read your account of your trip and was laughing away, while at the same time feeling your nervousness. I could have never done that. Good Job!

Now I am disappearing back into the fog! (I can see you, but you can't see me).

lp

20. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    Dear Rachel, OMG first thing to have to go by your wifes work and swap phones. I would be so worried that her nosiest gossip girl would walk by right then and put one and two together, and come up with Opps!!!!

Then to run into your boss, only thing good I could see is that he knew somewhat already, and you always have one on him. Why was he at the mall during his working time??? Maybe some female black mail is in you future!!

And at the piercing pallor, to have a sexy young girl chit chatting about her nipples and them being too big?? I bet you were glad to be locked up, or you might have been too big!! Oh I forgot the bird balls, and teeny wienies..

But way to go gurl, I wish that I had the convinced to do some of the things you do at times. Or maybe the Mistress telling me that I will, or else. Either way great time out an about. Some of the best times are when we gurls are out in public and showing that we aren't quite as weird as we may look...

Missy Tanya

21. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your comments.

Susie enjoy your coming out. It's one of the things in life that you only get to do for the first time once.

Lp glad to see you out and about again.

Missy Tanya i know of what you speak by saying you need a little push and someone to give you the confidence to do such things. i had many times when i was younger wanted to go out as my female self but never had the courage. MM gives me that.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

22. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    Rachel,

i finally get to comment on this. i read it when i stopped for lunch on my way to Mistress Rob's and riki's and can not believe how much time i took, good thing it took that long for my sandwich to be made. thanks for the laughs and i can imagine how uneasy you were with seeing your boss and the whole "hey dude" thing. i dont get that too often these days. but still have a long way to go. went to both walmart and krogers the other day in my pink maids uniform, not a word was said. Thanks for the laughs dear girl.

your friend

cynthia

23. Rachel

Local Time:
    Mistress Magic

Mistress Magic? You might ask. This is what i call Mistress Magic.

It's the way Mistress can just mention something that sticks in your head so that when you wake up at 3AM you CANNOT possibly go back to sleep.You lay there contemplating if she is going to do them or is she just messing with your mind yet again. You toss, you turn, you think about things she has said, you think about trying not to think. It's the way she can put an ache in your groin (though sex is not an option) even though she is 600 some odd miles away and yet it seems so minuscule to the ache in your soul. It's the way she can get you to do things you are not really sure you want to but in your efforts to please her you do them anyway. Not always without question or following blindly but trusting her enough to realize she knows your limits perhaps even better then yourself. A very wise man told me about this almost a year ago with 6 simple words, trust her rachel, just trust her. It's the way she can play you like a violin making your strings sing the most clear sweet symphonic notes you have ever heard, then in the blink of an eye, she can make you shriek as if Charlie Daniels is playing that same violin and about to pop one of your strings. It is the same person playing the same instrument but the sound that emanates from it could not be more different.

That my friends is my definition of Mistress Magic.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

24. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    Rachel,

Wonderful post and so inciteful. Thank you for showing the tender side of you. The part that aches and you find yourself unable to sleep. i continue to see the similarities between us and feel a bit like sisters at times. Without giving specifics, you expose that inner soul that is so fragile at times. i am with you and know i share many of the same feelings. Be well and know i am in your corner

Your friend,

cynthia

25. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Rachel are you a poet? Those were some very poetic words describing MMs power over you. I'm sure she's going to love your post.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice