Rigid Chastity No 5 after 7 months.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by meuk85, Mar 11, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    #1 meuk85, Mar 11, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
    Hi everyone,

It has been a bit of a rollercoaster after and maybe even before ordering my new cage.

About a year ago I subscribed to the site curious about different people and their experiences. I quickly noticed that many people are involved and care about other peoples well being.

I read a few more stories and noticed little differences about being caged and what it means to them.

In the past I've been using the cb6000 and after that the Holy Trainer 2.
    After that and a number of talks to my wife we looked for a new device. This has resulted in a steel device from MAE..
    Although reasonable it never was great.
    Not in prolonged wear, nor in comfort. So after a while I asked my wife for something different.

There are a few devices that peaked my interest, like the steelheart and some others.

We even talked to a local custum made tailor, but to us they were a bit to expensive.

We resulted in a small family company from Poland called Rigid Chastity.

I was aware of the fact that they were not great in their communcication... It would be something to accept. We placed an order on the 7th of september 2020 knowing it would take some time before it would be sent to us. The great craftsman would make up for it.

And then the waiting began...

You place an order, so at least you expect something of a reply. Nothing... I've been calling to the number on different occassions, texting and trying whattsapp, nothing. Then I got a respons, to comfirm the length of the cage... nothing else. So I made the changes, in a way they wanted to see it done.. Padon me, by now I was already waiting for 5 months...

Almost six months goes by and I get a response by text. It took longer then expected, it should be sent in max 2 weeks making the wait a little over 6 months.

After waiting for the very last day paypal allowed, I put in a claim about me wanting my money back.
    The very next day I received an email confirming the package being sent to my adress.

Fortunately I live in Europe, so it arrived after 3 days.

Before I continue, I want to stippulate that if you accept to do business with them, their response is very pour at best!!! Do not under estimate this part.

In total it took close to 7 months!!!

So, today the package came to our door. It felt light and small and made me curious.
    My wife sat with me as I opened it.

It looked big, different from the old one. It was shiny and flawless and everything I hoped for.
    After putting it on, it is far less big. It feels comfortable and I can hardly feel anything.
    It's really sturdy and I am fond of the quality. No rumbling, no chaving, no feeling in it at all. It feels light, it feels like I have no excuse to take it off.

I think further entries will be important, would I do it again..? I do not know, it looks awesome and I am happy with it.

Let's see how day 2 will go and take it from there. X

mafsub and Iron78 like this.
  2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    May we see it?

homebody likes this.
  3. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    It looks so shiny, it does make my dick smaller than normal, but that will help with it being stealthier underneath clothing.

So far it has resulted in a much more comfortable wear. During the day, you hardly notice it. During the night I was able to sleep the whole night! When I'm getting excited, it doesn't hurt somehowe..

My wife mentioned that this wil help me when i'm not to be unlocked for longer periods of time. I'm scared and excited at the same time.

Attached Files:

Rectrix, mafsub, bondinchas and 4 others like this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Yep, they would be the leaders in devices if they had a secretary to handle customer service, and having that someone speak English.

I do find it ironic however, that people ordering the device should be used to waiting...but even after knowing they won’t hear a reply or response, most get upset with waiting without feedback.

Iron78 and meuk85 like this.
  5. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I couldn't agree more. It really sucked having to wait for a reply, which most often would not come.
    I wanted a cage which would be completely escapeproof, looking awesome and comfortable.

I does all 3 of them.

Btw, thank you for your own detailed information you wrote about your cage. It is one of the reasons I decided to go for the nr. 5

Nicoftime likes this.
  6. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    MY! That is some nice metalwork! Looks perfectly fitted to you as well.

meuk85 likes this.
  7. PrairieSissy

PrairieSissy Active member

Central KS, USA
    Local Time:
    How do you like the S shape for the PA? I have a PA appointment next Saturday and my keyholder intimated they want me in steel once it's all healed up...

8. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    The S shape works perfectly! It keeps my cock right in the end of the cage on display. It's easy to keep clean and there is less than one millimeter of moving around sideways or up and down. :+1:

One thing I hadn't noticed before is small part which is wider before it enters your piercing. So far it's really comfortable. You can see it on the picture as well.

The added room for your skin around the forehead does work wel! No chafing whatsoever.

Good luck with the piercing. Especially after a few weeks it is a lovely extra feeling you get. Sensitive, not painfull. This will subside though.

9. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Update after 1 month.

The design is really lovely. People won't notice it untherneath your jeans, as long it's worn a little lose.:)
    There is but 1 problem. When I received it, I wore it for 4 days straight. I was able to sleep through the nights which is a blessing. I did however get some irritation from the piercing. :oops:

For now I usually wear it during the day. As long as I don't get hard there is no irritation. When I do get hard It usually is still okay, unless my arousal sticks for longer times (20+ minutes) than it starts to hurt more and more.

I do have some scar tissue surrounding the piercing and I'm considering getting it removed with some local anesthesia at the doctersoffice.

Does anybody have any tips on this issue. I'd like it when my wife wouldn't need to worry about the length of time in the cage.
    Maybe even consider doing locktober (or longer)?

Greetings..:+1:

10. VeryEnd

VeryEnd Active member

Milton Keynes
    Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    They now have the 10 and 11

pennies are being saved up

meuk85 likes this.
  11. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Ow wow, that nr 10 looks beautifull. Something to keep in mind for the future:D

VeryEnd likes this.
  12. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    A little update after 2 months.

I still wear the no 5. However until now I have not been able to wear it for longer than 2 days. I kept pinching the side of the piercing a bit to much and I keep getting little wounds.

However, I just made a small change to it. I noticed the distance and the angle was a bit much, espacially when I got hard. So I changed the angle a little bit more. I will give an update after a few more days and we will see if this is better.

Underneath I added a picture of the change.
    The added curve puts les pressure on the spot and I hope it ends my conflict.

Attached Files:

13. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    So a new update.

On new years eve, I asked my wife, my Miss and love to spice things up.

Chastity has been on my mind and I would love for a challenge. So I was dumb enough to send her a text which is as sinsere as it is challenging.

I asked her if she was open to the idea to take things up a notch:

During the next 3 months I am to wear the cage non-stop. I am allowed to have an orgasm, if I am lucky for once every 2 weeks and only, if I obey her every rule. If I do not, there is another possibility 2 weeks later.

I'm not at a point I can wear the cage nonstop, so any safety reason such as my delicate skin being troublesome, it's oke to come off when necessary.
    Another reason is sports, like running and biking.

I also mentioned things like being forced to learn to deepthroat a dildo and if I were to come to swallow it all.

As it is allmost the end of febuary and we are starting now. We will use the end of may to discuss if we continue this line or change things up together.
    Exciting and nervous at the same time for now.
    Every once in a while people tell others to be careful what you wish for.. I hope I'm/was careful enough.:pray:

Wish me luck!:love:

14. dynamic

dynamic Active member

Local Time:
    Are you still using Rigid Chastity No 5 ?
    I had Rigid Chastity too, but the problem is the PA hole will be tear and bleed when the penis growth. Do you have the same problem?

15. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    After a number of days it does become sensitive, but my keyholdster tells me I need to take it off so it' will heal within 2 days. After which I'm back in it:lock:.
    It appears to happen a little bit less and less. So I hope afte some time during these three months I'm able to wear it continuously:cool:.

16. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck with it

meuk85 likes this.
  17. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I really like how you combine a deep desire for intense kink while acknowledging that real life demands the actual device gets removed for other worthy things like bike riding. I share your value system. Many men should be locked and have their orgasms strictly limited and metered out. But there's no harm in removing the device to engage in other things like a glorious bike ride.

Well done, and good luck.

Rectrix and meuk85 like this.
  18. PrairieSissy

PrairieSissy Active member

Central KS, USA
    Local Time:
    I've noticed similar. I made mine quite short to minimize stress on the piercing and have been doing a 2-3 days in and 2 days out schedule, it seems to grow more accustomed to the situation each cycle.

I went with a model 01 which I LOVE the look of and it is supremely comfortable most of the time but has proven a challenge to clean and dry sometimes due to the shield. With no shield I seem to get edema easily though so it's a pick-your-poison sort of thing.

John and meuk85 like this.
  19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Great looking device!

20. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    So far it has been going quite well. She has been more strict than before for me to wear it. I now can continuously wear it for 5 days and than 1 or 2 days off. Work though, does interfere with wearing it. As a teacher 1, 2 sometimes 3 days a week, standing in front of a class wearing it at the same time is not an option. Because of the uniform that goes with it, it is visible.

Last week she wanted me to keep the cage on for 2 extra days after I told her it was allready sensitive, after that it became downright painfull when she desired sex.
    Allthough I was really happy to get out off the cage and getting a good orgasm after nearly 4 weeks, it was also really painfull and I had to recover for 5 days.

Also my wife is following an online class which takes all of her time, so she is currently not interested in chastity, playing or anything.
    I hope the class ends soon so, we can continue our journey together.

21. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Only 2 weeks further we took a bath together. She already told me she had a positive endresult on her class. She really excelt! And I am trully proud of her!
    I was scrubbing her legs when I asked her how things where going for her.
    She held back and only after a few moments she told me, she liked the way things where progressing.

She mentioned she noticed a change in me, that I trully tried to make an effort. (She didn't used the exact words, but thats what it came down to.)

And I think I really did. Although, in the mean time, I could have been locked up 1 or 2 more days more looking back, so I did mention it to her.

Small irritations from the piercing could have made things smoother and both me and my wife are looking into different options. Maybe even a different cb if things don't workout..

If anybody has a pa piercing who isn't circumciced, using it longer term (at least 1, maybe 2 weeks at least) and below lets say 400 euro's/usd. My wife and I would appreciate it!

Thank you all!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice