Never Inside Extreme

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Mar 12, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Hi everybody,

I want to tell you about a conversation my wife and I had yesterday...

My wife informed me about a „next step“ in our relationship. A few weeks ago she allowed me to have an orgasm again - in her hand. It was an unbelievable feeling and felt so good after a realy long time.

I was realy happy and as it was unexpected so wooow! She didn‘t allow me to have sex with her or even see her beautiful vagina for long time but it was at least something sexual.

She knew that in the last days me „hornyness“ grew a lot again and she took the chance to tell me about my sexual future in her opinion...

Her Conditions:

- change from HolyTrainer Nano to HolyTrainer Nub

She explained me that she likes the cute look and that she only would see a little tiny tip of mine (her) penis would make her very proud because it matches perfectly in her feminization regime and would fit perfect under my panties.

- extended washing time

at the moment my wife opens the cage every morning and washes the penis by herself. I am never allowed to touch it and she put handcuffs on me and my hands on the back before she starts - just to be sure. At the moment I am not allowed an erection but of course it happens from time to time and I receive different consequences for this behavior. Now she told me that she would only open the nub (wich I should weare in the future) every 2 days for washing.

- No more orgasms inside anything

She told me for the first time that my perspektive of the future is „never inside“. She doesn’t mean only never inside her vagina but also in her hands or in a fake pussy or something that surrounds my (her) penis because she doesn’t want me to have an orgasm like a man again. She doesn’t except me as „her man“ and this should place me in an even more feminin mindset.

On the other hand she informed me about some benefits for me which she would allow me for the new rules...

- Erection allowed

She would allow me an errection again once a week with my hands in handcuffs behind my back and kneeling, head on the floor. She made clear that I am not allowed to rub my (her) penis on anything but this few minutes a week I am allowed to grow in this humiliating position without my small device on. She even told me that it could happen that she softly stroke my (her) penis but not with her whole hand, only with a finger tip...I should learn to orgasm this way without putting my (her) penis inside something.

- allowence to see her vagina again and lick her to orgasm once a month

like I told you at the last months she didn’t even allow me to see her naked but now she would let me see her naked again and even to smell her sence from time to time and once per month I would be allowed to lick her to orgasm.

what about you? Are you allowed to put your (the penis of your mistress) inside something, at least her whole hand or a fake pussy or in extreme cases inside her vagina? Or are you also expected an orgasm only in emasculated circumstances?

2. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    Looks like a great arrangement. Good for you.

bondinchas likes this.
  3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    Amazing summary of your new rules. The "Never Inside" policy is particularly interesting. My wife does not allow me inside her vagina. But I am sure she hasn't equated the (rare) times I am masturbated into her hand. Good thing she isn't reading this!

I really like the theme she has created. May I steal it? "Never Inside 2021" Great meme material.

4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    She could always require you to tuck your penis back in your panties and rub or vibrate it for an orgasm. Works better if it’s a tight pair of shapewear kind of panties. That way you aren’t even making direct contact with your penis.

anasyrma, danijean001 and MissyB like this.
  5. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    3:13 AM
    I hope this is something you want.

6. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    I am never allowed inside my wife. Or allowed to touch my /her penis

Rectrix and Guest 3944 like this.
  7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    ive not been allowed inside my wife for nearly 6 months, I am allowed to give her anal and vaginal oral which she loves and orgasms, but only if i'm locked in my cage, i do get hard when doing this and it is frustrating, she sympathises and tells me its how it shows my love and respect for her

8. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I mean as long as everyone involved is ok with it, have fun.

Tom Harris, bondinchas and alxmosley like this.
  9. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    When we first started chastity she told me it was her toy and no body was touching her toy and she was keeping it locked into a stainless steel toy box. It is her toy,so how ever she wants to play with it . I have only had PIV sex one time in the last year. Yes I was getting some oral, but mostly majic wand releases and only every 3 weeks or so. I am now in a 60 day lock up or maybe even more in my smallest cage . Well it is her toy after all . Not getting sex and totally taking care of my Goddess is now my lifestyle .

10. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    We didn't get into chastity until after we'd been married many years. (we're both 62 now) Our sex life had all but dried up. We stumbled on the concept of chastity online, and decided to give it a try. She decided (and I agreed) up front on no more PIV. She hadn't really enjoyed it a number of years anyway. That was 4 1/2 years ago. We haven't really had many other rules except that I would be locked 24/7, with weekly (or as necessary) removals for washing/cleaning/inspection. It took a few months and several different devices to work up to that point. Now, I'm in an Evotion Bijou, anchored by a frenum piercing. I haven't had an orgasm in 17 months, and I rarely even get night time erections (as much as the bijou will allow) anymore. I'm almost afraid to get out of the Bijou and try to get an erection because I suspect it might not happen at all anymore. I pleasure her with my mouth/fingers/toys most nights, but there are no specific rules. We just enjoy things as they are, and have no desire to go back to a vanilla sex life. I intend to be locked until one off us dies.

11. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    look like this "never inside policy" is a normal progression of FLR. My wife was very vanilla 3 years ago and never refuse me a PIV.
    She first stop me from cuming in her, then wanking and so.
    Since last year I can only do it under lidocaine (so I feel nothing)
    now she has a drop in her libido and told me "no more PIV, even numbed" she see no reason for me tohave sex, cumming or wanking if she don't have any desire anymore.
    it just look like it is a common scheme in chastity and FLR. Good luck, at least you have a KH that looks after you.

12. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    I think that "pussy-free", "never inside" and "orgasm-free" is the most common practice in FLR evolution. Any FLR must come to this sooner or later. This is absolutely normal and most logical.

13. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    It's particularly encouraging to read accounts of individuals who are co-participants in the chastity adventure. For many, myself included, it's more of a male drive which some women may tolerate or humor, but little more.

To see it taken as seriously by the woman as the man lends credence and legitimacy to the journey and reflects something to be had by all. It's uplifting to hear experiences of those who follow the path together, and even more so when the woman chooses to take a leading role in the process.

My wife hasn't forbid release or entry, but in the past few months, there's been no sex. I'm so seldom home, and when I am, the question of being a covid carrier always remains. I take the tests, but the offer little validity for a return home, until at least five days home, and sometimes I'm home three days and gone again. Accordingly, our sex life is reduced largely to me wearing a cage and texts.

I returned home today, for how long, is unknown, but we'd agreed that upon return home, she'd take the keys for the first time. She'd "taken" them in the past and put them on a peg board by the bedroom door, but this time, she retained them. She had me put on the cage once I got home from the airport, and for the first time, she had me put it on in her presence. She said while she doesn't think it's childish, she thinks it's obsessive, but she will go along.

One would well hope for a state advanced as the original poster, of acceptance, and a path taken together. It does sound like an idyllic evolution.

jehuty, danijean001 and tvalex like this.
  14. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    I guess we're close to OP's 'never inside" policy aside from handjobs, which are still the primary way I receive an occasional release. I suppose cumming during a blowjob isn't forbidden, but I actually find it really difficult to achieve orgasm that way. Thus, it hasn't happened for at least a couple years. I've never once been allowed to cum during PIV or anal, which are both off the table for good.

So per @jehuty's list, I'm definitely past the "pussy-free" stage, and I may be (unofficially) at "never inside" already if you don't count handjobs. My wife doesn't have any intent of making me "orgasm free", but things do seem to be heading in that direction with longer and longer stints in chastity.

Rectrix, jehuty and Jessica Alexander like this.
  15. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    It kinda makes sense from a biological standpoint. Your wife may love you deeply but if she has dominated you and especially if you are a wiling cuckold, her biological instincts may tell her that you aren't worthy material for a breeding partner so she loses all desire for that to be possible. We are all subject to our biological instincts and can't help how they are manifest. We often think we have power over millions of years of evolution but in reality we just rationalize it and think it's a conscious choice.

16. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    There is truth to that. Do you think it applies even to women who are unable to reproduce? (post-menopausal or after a hysterectomy). I ask because I know a number of members of this community (including my wife/KH) are older and/or can't reproduce. We decided on no PIV several years ago, at least in part because I've always been small, and she never got much out of it. Then in the last few months, she has expressed a desire for vaginal intercourse again. But since I've actually gotten smaller in the meantime, we both know she wouldn't be satisfied with me. I think it's primarily a desire for the sensation of a large cock for her, although that may be an unconscious surrogate for reproductive capability.

Ironically, I (we) was(were) consistently very fertile. When we decided to attempt pregnancy for the first time, we went on to have 6 (beautiful) children in less than 8 years. One time she conceived without even having a menstrual cycle after giving birth. We had PIV about 2 weeks after she gave birth to our 4th child, and it took, LOL! So, my ability to get her pregnant was never an issue.

17. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Women still have preferences about what men they find attractive even with little or no libido. I suspect it's hard wired once the primitive part of her brain marks you as "undesirable mating material", that unconscious decision would be very hard to change.

Most of us have the capacity to deeply love others that we aren't sexually attracted to and even enjoy close physical contact with in a non sexual way. Women seem to have a deep visceral negative reaction to having an unworthy penis in them because in nature, eggs are VERY expensive and sperm is VERY cheap. Through most of human history until birth control, there has been a huge price for women to engage sexually with a man so she had to be selective or she'd shoulder the burden alone and end up with a child from someone with poor traits which effected their mating success. from the Evolutionary Biology standpoint, it's easy to see why women would not want to have sex with a submissive or feminine man.

bondinchas, Rectrix and Lazlo Toth like this.
  18. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I know Jessica speaks the truth, but it's hard to hear. Like the doc, we had a fulfilling marriage and were very very fertile. And I treasure the intimate moments inside my Wife but they are rarer are rarer. She's taken to milking me in the shower every couple of weeks.

Eventually she will move to cuckolding - I think it's inevitable in my case. She's mentioned it a few times. I could certainly stop it if I wanted to, but I likely won't. Although I'm conflicted. Part of me looks forward to it as potentially an intensely exciting new phase in our marriage, and part of me is terrified and sad. For me, the angst will be very real I'm afraid. The good news is She won't move forward unless She knows I have my head on straight and can handle it.

19. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    It’s not so bad if she tells you to stroke yourself while licking her and she taunts that you will never be allowed inside of her again.

Kinnband, anasyrma and Lazlo Toth like this.
  20. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I'm really impressed with the way you own your submissiveness, in this post and generally. It's really hard to accept the loss of one's erection, or becoming pussy-free.

21. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I agree with you but after a few year in FLR you realise that you have no more rights on her body. She decide if you enter or not inside her and it is her decision to allow you inside her.

At a point her refusal is her orders and you understand that it is now the way. It is just a loss of the power that has already began when she get in charge, piece after piece you loose control and you mind accept it.

It is just a transition period, you may be on the edge of regretting your old life, when you can cum in her freely and the new one where you can't ever PIV her or cum.

after you have pass this period it should be easier to handle it, it is a hard time for sure, you may feel trap by your desire but you realize it is the logic evolution. Even if you think it may have been different with you as you handle the situation, you're not and she decide.

Now you have gone into the rabbit hole and the world behing is different. Now you have entered her world, she has the key and you "queen of heart" makes the rules.

It is still scarring me as my wife is exactly in the same situation as you are. But you have began the journey and you can't stop it now. it is your fate. A terrifiant fate.

But like all we will accept it as our female leaders has shaped our mind to serve her, with for most of us, the desire that happens.

And now I am also not allowed to go inside her too I understand your feeling a lot and I can read in what happens to you, what to expect, what will happen to me and to prepare myself to accept it.

And like you, I will try to be pleased with what she left to me.

Zevon, Maid Denise, jehuty and 4 others like this.
  22. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    Hear, hear!

jehuty and Lazlo Toth like this.
  23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree to!

jehuty likes this.
  24. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    This is very well written and explained on how this lifestyle works thank you

Kylara likes this.
  25. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    I have not had piv sex with my wife since 31/12/2021. I get to pleasure her orally & with her toys about once a month & on the most recent time (about a week ago) after she had cum several times she allowed me to lie on top of her and feel her wetness & warmth through my cage. I had a long but frustrating orgasm, which was the only one I have experinced this year so far.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pussyfree aceptamce caption

2. never inside porn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice