Cb6000 Security- Has anyone tried these?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cuckwannabe4, Apr 22, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. cuckwannabe4

cuckwannabe4 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    Trying to prevent pullout potential, and I came across this:

http://www.lockeduplove.net/page/accessories

I'm referring of course to the Security Insert for 6000 models. It looks like it could be effective. Has anyone tried it?

2. coused

coused Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    Yes, I remember reading a review of them somewhere, and that the review put me off slightly because they began to dig in painfully after a while or something. I can't remember exactly what I read... so hey I should give them a go!

ah ha, review > here <

3. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    Those little locks are fantastic, but the price is stupifyingly high. They are half as much as the cost of a cage in the first place! It wouldn't be much more expensive to simply super glue a cb600 cage and destroy it every time you wanted out.....cheesss...

(I was on the "test" group of the little pastic lock, so I have used one personally. It really is a great compromise....but I'd only pay about $5 for one.....Not the outrageous price the web site wants.)

David

4. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    I have found, anything you can push through, you can pull out of. It just makes it a little more difficult. That is, if you can pull out to begin with, which is more a function of how much your testicles can stretch.

High, tight ballsack = no pullout. Loose or low ballsack = pullout. Nothing you put in place short of a piercing will mechanically stop that, unless you are willing to risk extra pain or impinge circulation - at least for me. YMMV.

5. coused

coused Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    I'm not sure about those little barrel locks. I kind of like the -click- -click- -click- of the padlock tapping the tube when I walk.

6. cuckwannabe4

Local Time:
    i was of the impression that they could be used multiple times. was i wrong?

7. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    Here's the new high price lock Mistress R. came up with, W/we are waiting for Her Special "R" stamp to use it until She gets if from the local office supply company i'm still locked with the padlock.

The local office supply company is making the stamp from Her handwriting for $7.95 plus tax. Her stamp is going to be like these:
    View attachment 12022
    The metal stamp will be heated and applied to the side of the zip tie before inserted in the post then, another marked zip tie will be brought down tight and the ends will be cut off and heated then smoothed out. All Mistress has to do is look for Her, "R's" and She'll know i'm still locked up. Without have access to Her stamp and She will know if i've been bad.

View attachment 12021

Attached Files:

8. cuckwannabe4

Local Time:
    im sorry, maybe i missed it, but how in any way does that relate to preventing pullout?

9. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice