40 days locked?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Design is me, Mar 1, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    My wife and I have been in a routine of having piv every 7 to 14 days. I am always locked on the weekends and sometimes during the week when i don't feel like i can be trusted to not masterbate. It's worked pretty well and she hides the key and teases me during the week. It has taken a few years to get here and she now accepts the cage for what it is, but still is reluctant to go 24/7.
    Lent started a few weeks ago and we usually give something up for the 40 day period leading up to Easter. This year she suggested that I try a bible based diet because I was complaining about not being able to lose weight. So I started the Daniel Fast that Chris Prat did to lose weight for Gaurdians of the Galaxy. Well we had sex the day before the diet started and I wore the cage after and through the weekend. I have been dieting and caged for 17 days now and have lost 12 pounds.
    I confessed to my wife C that I don't know if I can be disciplined enough to stay with the diet if I have an orgasm due to the sub drop thing. I said I would be caged for more than 40 days with no orgasm.
    She likes the attention and the weight loss so we shall see. I am hoping that this leads to 24/7 chastity, but it is up to her.

2. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    Sounds like a good thing for both of you at the moment. Win, win.

Design is me likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    good luck

Design is me likes this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Great start, but i like your last line. "its up to her." As it should be. Good luck and enjoy.

Design is me likes this.
  5. Design is me

Local Time:
    Well we had sex at day 22 and my wife wouldn't be denied. It was really good, but the after effects were pretty bad. It has taken a couple days to recover. She did make put it back on after sex which is a first, but she let me out to work out the next day and I didn't put it back on.
    We had a discussion last night which has been 4 days since we made love. She commented that she wasn't getting enough attention. I told her I had masturbated a few times and that it has always been a weakness of mine and that is why I need the cage. She made me admit that the cage is for my pleasure and then told me that I could were it every day now. I put it on and gave her a message which led to me bringing her to orgasm. We went to bed and I was happily denied.
    I will thank her when she wakes up and promise to give her the attention she deserves every day.

Jblocked, Iron78, tvalex and 2 others like this.
  6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    "It's up to her" is important, but even more so is "What's in it for her?"

Say no more.

Design is me likes this.
  7. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    We are also observing Lent and will take it the full 40 days without any release or unlocking. When I had my weight issues last year my wife did the exact opposite. I was unlocked and my wife would not allow any kind of chastity unless I lost weight to milestone the doctor recommended. luckily I was quite observant and lost the weight pretty quick, I cut out all the crap I ate because I was bored.

tvalex and Design is me like this.
  8. Design is me

Local Time:
    That would probably work for me too. I am doing the Daniel fast which means only water and natural unprocessed foods. Being locked helps me concentrate on her and not the food I am giving up. I have lost fifteen pounds so far. It was a little dicey there for awhile after I came and had the sub drop thing. I feel really good now, but would really like a beer. I am hoping to go home to Louisiana for beer and crawfish on Easter.

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice