shipping outside the us?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by filmriss, Feb 25, 2010.

1. filmriss

filmriss Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    i just had a question regarding the shipping outside of the us. maturemetals homepage doesnt list the option to do so, so i thought i ask first before i hand over the big bucks ;)
    any help would be great!
    filmriss

2. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    First off...ask them. I did that with birdlocked, and they had just left out some countries off their list. FIxed in a few minutes.
    But a lot of companies in the US don't bother cos they think they get enough business from within the US and that they haven't got the controls over funds transfers like they do within the US. Although paypal is about as reliable as it gets so there is really no excuse.
    Failing that, go to a site called bongo.com. For $5 you can set up a US address at their warehouse.
    You arrange for your order(s) to be delivered to the US address.
    You keep an eye on your "inbox" and when the products arrive you tell them to send it/them to you at your home address or wherever. That way, if you are ordering multiple products, you only get to pay one lot of freight.
    I have used them a couple of times without any problems.
    A good alternative for when companies haven't set up international delivery, or in some cases will not ship outside the US.
    Good luck
    Regards
    michelleCD :butterfly:

3. filmriss

filmriss Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    as always, when i need something i get overly eager and storm at the problem from 10 different angles.
    everything got cleared up and they do ship outside the us for 15 dollars.
    thanks anyways.
    filmriss

4. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    Mature Metal Shipping Outside the US

Sorry YES! I am happy to ship anywhere in the world. I do charge a $30.00 shipping fee outside the US. And remember you are responsible for the customs tax. The price has gone up as I now only ship registered mail. If an adjustment is needed where you need to send the item back to me I will ship it back to you as a repair so that there is not taxes. Also on the custome form I put "metal work" .

5. subbiehubbie

subbiehubbie hubbie in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    Are they any other Canucks here with an MM product? I'm just curious about delivery times once it gets sent off.

My tracking number shows my item was accepted by US post on April 15. That status has not changed at all since then. I was hoping that by now it would have reached the border.

I figure MM is too busy building devices to be bothered with a question like this so I figured I'd post here and try and get first hand info from a fellow Canuck.

6. maturemetal

Local Time:
    I am sorry I never received an email about it. I am never too buisy to answer questions. It has been my experiance that it take 2 to three weeks.

7. subbiehubbie

subbiehubbie hubbie in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    Once again thanks for the speedy response. I never sent an email, I didn't want to bother you with the question. I guess I'll start a countdown timer not to release but to lock up. :sex023:

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    I was really surprised at how fast ours got to the UK... obviously that's out of Mature Metal's hands but was a nice surprise for us.

Unfortunately going back the other way is taking FOREVER!

Has that damn ring arrived yet MM? And I'm glad you like the advert, I made it myself. :Locker:

9. maturemetal

Local Time:
    You are very computer gifted. No sign of the ring yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice