Mistress Michelle Redefined

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 28, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    . That plus the straps don't fit on me where they are supposed to but tiff didn't make a midget setting. Now that being said if tiff made on suitable for a midget there is no way you could get out of that thing.
    rachel[/QUOTE]

Rachel, Now I know the straps adjust for someone your size. There are 3 different sets of slots for the wrist and for the forearm. It is my belief the straps were still set in the slots for LP and myself. Next time take your put in it look as to where the straps are.

As for Susie,,, I'd love to be the one that puts her in that bench.

2. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    omg... Lmfao...

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    As MM said earlier, I had the great honor of having diner with her and pet tonight. As always it's a joy to spend time with them. I just with MM and my schedules would mess more often. :-(

As always MM looked lovely and was a joy to be with. pet continues to get stronger every time I see him and it was nice to see more progress in his road to recovery.

Thank you MM for a nice time and the pleasure of spending time with the two of you.

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:

UH OH!!!!!!!!:confused0068: Run rachel run. :character0201: tiff i didn't know you could move the straps and apparently niether did MM. Perhaps next time i will need one of these :White_Flag:. i guess in July MM will be happy, me not so much. Well at least until i hear MM laugh or see her smile at her handy work. What's the word i am looking for here Mistress. i think it's the name of an early blooming yellow flower.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Thanks tom for such a lovely dinner, you are always so sweet!! Maybe soon, in the summer, your schedule will slow down so you will have more time!

I had told tom a few days ago that I would try to make it into town one day for dinner, so yesterday I decided to text him, the text said.....Mistress requests your pressence for dinner, 5:30 at Macados.
    Thats all it said, he sent a text back but I did not get it till much later, it didnt go thru the first time so I was thinking...hes very obediant so he probably just thinks that I assume he will do as told and be there so no need to reply, although a reply would be nice considering I have a long way to drive into town. But I figure if he dosent show up I will take the effort it took Me to get there out on his ass the next time I do see him. Well, I got the delayed text about 3:30 so I knew he was going to be there. It was nice and I will be seeing him next weekend also while susies here.

rachel...I did know that the straps move but I did not take the time to move them, next time I WILL!! I was more concerned with that fresh piercing that you seemed to have forgotten about.

Oh and rachel is out dressed as rachel at the mall thismorning, today is not going as smoothly as it normally does when I send her out, she can elaborate, but I admire her strength and devotion for sticking it out because she could have turned tail and run back home!! Good girl rachel for keeping the task at hand in sight and finishing what you started!! When she tells the tale of her day be ready for some good laughs!

Mistress Michelle

6. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    Poem For Mistress Michelle and Lovely Lisa

I found this poem while doing some research. Mistress Michelle asked me to post it for you all to enjoy. Lisa is my wife and keyholder.

Wisdom by Stuart Sovatsky

They who perfect wisdom
    And embrace woman in wisdom's beauty
    Will know grief none,
    Though by woman's side he be;
    The liquid silver remains unspent
    And flows not into the mystic moon of woman.

David

7. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    That is lovely, David. Thanks for sharing :Tulip_Up:

8. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :Tulip_Up: Me and my big mouth hmmmmmmmmmmmm ,well i'll give it a shot but i'm sure i wont be able to Mistress ,looking forward to seeing you soon :spankwhip:

9. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Thanks david for putting that poem up, its very nice!!

So, susie will be here next week and I had an idea!! LMAO
    I am tired of susies long grey hair sooooo, I told her, you have two choices
    1) I cut it all off, SHORT
    2) I color it and leave it long, curl it and that way you no longer have to wear a wig. ( My color choice )

she chose the color idea, although she has no idea what color its going to be and since I dont want her to know till after its done, I am not sayin! But, I did tell her, if you do not like it I can always just shave all your hair off so like it or else! LOL

We are also going up to visit Ms Rob and riki on Wed, cant wait to see them again and meet cynthia!! Hope everythings going well up there, cynthia should be there now for her first evening with them, I would loved to have been a fly on the wall for that!

Mistress Michelle

10. Rachel

Local Time:
    i would kill for susies hair instead of the male pattern baldness i have. It would be sooo cool to go to a salon and get your hair done. Don't you think susie?

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

11. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Mistress michelle,

First thank You for the lovely conversation and apologize if i was a bit subdued. Not so talkative after having gotten myself in trouble for doing way too much earlier. The fly would have seen me gagged and not very happy to be that way. An object lesson that will or at least should stick for sometime.

i too am looking forward to seeing susies hair. Did not realize it was that long. Will be interesting to see the color to be sure.

See You, pet and susie on wedensday and hopefully i will have behaved enough to be able to say a few words that don't start with hhmmpffff from the gag.

Be safe

cynthia

12. susie q

Local Time:
    Ohhhhhhhhh Mistress Michelle,i sure hope this turns out well and not end up with green or orange hair but i have faith in you but worst case i guess will just have to cut it all off and start over and ty rachel but no need to kill over it i may be mailing it to you soon lol. I can't wait to see Ms Rob and riki again as it's always a pleasure and meet cynthia although we may not be talking much but i'm sure you won't be gagged on the bench as we would'nt want to miss the screams i'm sure you'll be hearing alot of mine ,see ya'll very soon ,a big curtsey and lots of love Mistress :anim_37: :girl_curtsey:

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Good thing susies coming down this week....I couldnt resist, Elly May added to the farm today LMAO

Well, I have to have something to occupy My time between visits!! Buttons is the brown female, shes in the big cage that was little pets, and Bows is the little white male in the smaller cage. Isnt he the cutest little thing, and he crys like a baby!
    susie and I will be very busy when she gets here!! LOL

Anyway...just had to share. If susie does a really good job helping Me I might not need to beat her quite so bad ;)

Mistress Michelle

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      76.9 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      84.9 KB
      Views:
  14. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Congratulations on the new additions! They're adorable! Now you won't have to mow lawn any more....just tie them out and let 'em eat!

15. susie q

Local Time:
    :Tulip_Up: Oh my dear Mistress ,i must say thats some pretty good incentive to do a good job ,buttons and bows i suppose thats better than beatin and bruised lol but i will see you tomorrow my Goddess of goats,Douchess of ducks and Princess of peepers down on the farm ,til then Mistress :chores047:

16. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    your new babies

MM, I guess riki and I have told you how much we love goats! They don't do lawns, but they do eat brush and they LOVE poison ivy...just make sure you wash your hands after petting them.
    If our lifestyle permitted, I wouyld have goats again, as they are just about the sweetest creatures around! I am looking forward to meeting them!

Congratulations,
    See you soon,
    Rob:Whip:

17. Rachel

Local Time:
    Or just when you think things can't get worse MM will get some goats.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

18. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle and pet,

Thank You fpor the lovely visit yesterday. i dare not speak for Mistress Rob and riki, buit it was an honor to meet You, shock collars and all. i think i still have skewer marks on my ankle from that. It was a special day for me and i woke up this morning so i must have survived. i do look forward to seeing You and pet again in the future, perhaps if i am back here this summer Mistress Rob and riki will bring me down. The bench is lovely and i can't wait to see my name on the paddle.

Thanks again for a most enjouyable day.

cynthia

19. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Our trip to Mistress Rob and riki's
    Beautiful day for a drive!!! Thier place is about a two hour drive from here and we rushed all morning trying to get everything done so we could leave. With the addition of the goats and them being in a cage I had to take them out for some exersise which slowed down the entire morning. But we got out of here around 11:30, had to make a stop for a snack cause no one had eaten. I had susie dressed in her blue dress, heels and makeup. I had colored her hair the night before because I was tired of that grey hair and by coloring her natural hair she does not have to wear a wig anymore. Its nor a light auburn. Anyway, we get up there a little after 2pm and I knew from talking to Rob that she wasent home yet so cynthia met us at the door. cynthia is adorable and I told her that her pictures here do not do her justice, and she was blushing, such a sweet timid little thing. Rob came in shortly and we were able to sit and catch up. Wasent long before riki arrived. susie was sent to the kitchen with cynthia so we could relax and chat. I had susie fetch My toy bag I brought along with the shocking dog collars in it. LOL, poor cynthia, she did NOT like those collars! But I must say, the first time she was out of the room and was shocked it was hilarious! And, as you may have guessed, after that it was just pure amusement, I had one on susie too so we would just push the button when they were in the kitchen and not knowing they were about to be shocked, you just cant get better entertainment!!
    I had taken the whippin bench with Me so susie and cynthia brought it in and set it up, we wanted that ready for after dinner playtime. Dinner was simply delicious, cynthia did a wonderful job, everything was cooked to perfection and riki had even made the dressing for the salads which was wonderful!! Dinner, a nice glass of wine, relaxed, all ready for playtime!! First we had cynthia on the bench, poor susie was wishing she could have gone first to get it over with LOL cynthia was strapped in and Rob applied the pads to the tens unit to her little balls and of course we had the paddles and floggers taking turns with her. she was in tears but she made it through and earned her right of passage. cynthias name is now on My paddle along with everyone else that has endured it. she was exausted when she got off the bench and curled up on the floor to watch susies turn. Same things applied to susie and she too made it through, such good little troupers!!
    After all that activity it was time for dessert and shortly after that time to head home. I am so angry at Myself for not getting the picture I wanted of susie and cynthia together, I wanted that picture and was going to take it after we had dessert and forgot all about it till we were a few miles up the road, I was so pissed! They both looked so nice and I wanted to have that. Now it will have to wait for November as cynthia and susie will not see each other again till then.
    Rob, thank you so much for a wonderful afternoon/evening, I always enjoy our time together, riki, as always you are a pleasure, and cynthia...the meal was absolutly delicious. Looking forward to seeing you all again very soon!!

Mistress Michelle

20. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    Yay for the dog collars! And double yay for cute little goats! OMG, how sweet.

I'm glad everyone had a wonderful time together. I can't wait for November.

21. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I just got back from a nice visit to MMs and pets. As most already know susie was also there visiting. Well not to rehash what's been said, but let's just say MM and susie worked hard this weekend doing chores and building a new home for the goats. Now please don't tell MM but I'm not a big fan of goats, but with that said they are CUTE. In fact they are REAL CUTE.

Anyway, it was nice to see everyone, chat, and get a little play in. MM was kind to me and I appreciate it. And it was just nice to have a good time. So thank you MM.

22. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    OMG I am fucking exausted!!! And so is susie!! I was going to post this week one day at a time but was too tired to sit here and do it everynight so I opted for the one post idea LOL

susie got here tuesday around noon after a 7 hour drive and I figured she needed some activity since she had been sitting so long so we started the fencing for the goats right away. Got the entire 100 feet of fencing up and the gate on tuesday. One day down...not too bad! The next day we went to Rob and rikis and had a wonderful day, I already posted that. Then thursday its back to building a goat shed. And for some reason we have fucking ticks here crawling all over the place and they dont care too much for susie, must be the beer she drinks, but they freakin love Me, little fuckers!
    Shed done on thursday, shingled on friday morning, now time to load the Surburban for the all day Yard Sale on Saturday. Up Sat morning at 4am to go sit in the 94 degree sun all day.....came home, crashed on the couch for an hour with coffee, then up and outside to work on the chicken coop and mow the lawn. Have I mentioned yet that we are exausted?? LOL
    susie got everything measured and cut, I did the lawn, then we planted a few plants I had and a few little trees, now its getting dark, Thank God!
    This morning, back up and out to finish the coop, went to put the chickens back in when we were done and they got out of the cage, so heres My sissy susie chasing chickens around the pen, its funny now LOL But she did good and caught them. All this mess needs to be cleaned up now, tom shows up, its noon already! So, he gets to help clean up stuff.
    Now time for a shower!
    susie gets a shower also and gets all dressed, play time for a bit. tom has never gotten to have the dog collar on so I put them on him and susie, that was amusing!! LOL Its also been a long time since tom was allowed to cum so I had him blow up his girlfriend Jannine! LOL Left her blown up and had tom start dinner, we had a nice dinner and then back to the other room for some entertainment. Had susie get the Rimba out, attached that to tom and susie for a while, since I was pleased with toms amusement I allowed him some time with Jannine, he didnt have any problems filling her up and of course afterwards licked her clean, toms a good boy when he needs to be ;)
    So, now its 10pm and susie and I are sitting here about to fall over and wondering where the week went. she is leaving tuesday, tomorrow we have a few little things to do but it'll be more of a rest day that anything. ( Hopefully )
    Oh, I forgot...tues night I colored susies hair so now its a pretty auburn, no more wigs for susie.
    Oh Me I am tired.....going to bed in the hopes that I dont feel this way tomorrow! LOL Night everyone

Mistress Michelle

23. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle,

finally home after a long and wonderful week. Back on line again and able to properly thank You, pet and susie for the visit. i know You have had a busy week in Your own right and am glad to hear that all turned out well. i am ever excited about the future and hope to be able to see You and pet again this summer when i return to Mistress Rob's and riki's for the month of August. Looking forward to seeing the goats, they look soooooo cute, like me as You have pointed out more than once...

Glad that You were able to get those things done that You have talked about for quite some time. Thanks for the continued updates and for sharing a glimpse of Your life.

Your friend

cynthia

24. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    cynthia....you need to fix your ticker, and I cant wait to see you again as well.

susie's gone :( Sure is quite around here, no circular saws or cordless drills running, no hammering, no argueing and no sissy screaming to Stop Mistress Please stop LMAO
    It was a great visit, shes such a hard worker and we had so much to do. I do appreciate her and her help so much, we have alot of fun, get alot of work done and get exausted all at the same time. Then we compare which one of us is the tiredest, I win LOL
    Until August susie....LOVE you!!

I am still searching for a subbie pain slut, no luck, seems alot of people want to play online and talk but its hard to find one for real, and especially one that you have the right chemistry with. I have to have the right relationship with someone to be able to enjoy what I do, if I didnt I could just open up a Dungeon, charge admission, beat the shit out of strangers and not see them or hear from them again till they came back with another wad of cash....hummmmmmmm, No, cant do it LOL
    I would love to be able to open a sissy school, wouldnt that be fun!!
    Oh well, I am sure there has to be someone out there somewhere that needs and really WANTS a Mistress.

rachel...I cant wait to see you in July
    susie, rest up sweetie, thank you so much for everything, you are so sweet!!!

Mistress Michelle

25. susie q

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress and you're very welcome i had a wonderful time myself and was great to see you both again,as far as whom is the tiredest all i can say is you must be very tiered lol.I would also like to thank you very much for the hair coloring and styling you kinda showed me a different side of myself that can be transformed very easily and once i get it cut just right will be a snap to do,i was abit worried about reactions here but sis inlaw didn't even notice it and i had to point it out to her lol and toots just loved it and said we can fix this up real nice and anyone else well who cares i've had alot of compliments on it.I had a few wonderful conversations with both Mistress and rick and now feel very comfortable as far as my piece of the puzzle fits in and i suppose i get cut quite abit of slack in some areas but i guess one good turn deserves another and feel very loved and appriceated for my efforts.Well thats about it for now i've been to tired or brain dead to post anything but i've rested up and back to my lil world of a million things to do but i hope i will see you both again before august but we'll just have to see ...a giant Curtsey and say hi to the farm for me please ,LOVE YA Mistress

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice